Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, sometimes I wish I could draw as these images that pop into my head just make me laugh! The black KIA is memorable image in all of this.

Once the foreclosure of 4Jx happens (who knows when?) the image of FO with the 4 College Guys moving van heading to the Avon Marriott or Motel 6 will be another image! MOO

Yep, sometimes I wish I could draw as these images that pop into my head just make me laugh! The black KIA is memorable image in all of this.

Once the foreclosure of 4Jx happens (who knows when?) the image of FO with the 4 College Guys moving van heading to the Avon Marriott or Motel 6 will be another image! MOO

I wonder how hard it will be to evict him from that house (assuming, of course, that he hasn’t already been arrested for murder). He probably will not go in a low key way. I understand that the foreclosure process takes a while, but someone told me once that when the sheriff comes to do the actual eviction, you are leaving without any of your stuff, basically-they don’t wait until you fill up your car and call a moving truck to come. Is this right? I wonder if any of our “watchers” will see FD moving his stuff out of there bit by bit-and did MT get her stuff out of there already?

If liens are placed on Mountain Springs, that will certainly limit sales...right?
If the recorded loans, liens and costs of closing (realtor commissions, title and escrow, property taxes paid current, excise tax if CT has one and any other misc. fees) exceed the sales price, he would have to bring money to closing. The only way around that would be if his agent or attorney negotiated a settlement with the lien holders to reduce their claims (something is more than nothing) in order to make the transaction balance without FD bringing $ to the table.

We all wish GF would take it all away. But she may not be that type of person. Jennifer did not like confrontation. Her mother may have decided on a replacement for that very same reason. She’s hired a hit squad to take care of it.
God watch over her and all of her family.
With no offense intended, I think she is, particularly under the circumstances. You know what they say....revenge is a dish best served cold. Go GF!

MOO, MOO!

Omg! I’d be upset if someone said something awful about my daughter, too, but in this case, I couldn’t argue and just would be very sad that my daughter had gotten herself into such a terrible situation that hurt others so terribly. MOO.
She is probably more mortified that she is driving a car from Rent a Wreck.

The cost of keeping MT in CT must be adding up between accommodations, food, car rental and the big one: legal fees.

Quite frankly as a parent I would also be pretty darn tired of my adult daughter's escapades that end up costing me as the parent shame (right?) and big $. For crying out loud people teach your children about choices, responsibility and consequences while they are young (no, it is not always someone else's fault!) because it won't get any easier....I know where of I speak.....my parents did this to/for my brother....didn't end well.

MOO

JD was so beautiful, not to mention smart, kind, rich, and—certainly not least—the mother of FD’s five children, and FD cheated on her so MT probably has a hard life lesson coming (MOO).
This brings to mind the saying "there is none so blind as he/she who will not see".

I think she likes drama and intrigue in her relationships, although probably not to the extent that she is seeing it currently.

MOO

Did FD get his vehicles back yet? Wondering what condition they were in. Will MT be seen driving the Cherokee again?
I keep envisioning her hunched over the wheel in camo driving some burned out hulk like in one of those Armageddon type movies. Perhaps he in similar attire driving the burned out Suburban.

I don't think there have been any photos of him driving recently so will have to wait I guess. I actually was enjoying the thought of the black KIA being pushed around I84 with petite FD inside and so will be sorry to see it retired.

MT was driving an older model black Nissan Altima at her hearing this week that also looked to be a rental. She couldn't get in her car fast enough when someone shouted at her, "...how does it feel to be the most hated woman in CT..." or something similar. Wish the press had picked it up as the look on her mothers face was as if she had swallowed 10 ají dulce peppers and was choking. IMO MT Mama has more than a bit of gansta in her! MOO
I wouldn't want to be either of them for all the tea in China. Appears they only have each other. How often is she scorned in public? She is in a prison of sorts already.
MOO.

Oh no. I’m with you. She hired it to be done.
Absolutely! I have heard it said that Speaker of the House Pelosi is so smooth that she could cut your head off without you even knowing it. I think GF is all that with a touch of Jersey and the luxury of $ thrown in. God bless her and all that she stands for!

@TedKoppyNBC
I got a chance today to ask Fotis Dulos if he feels like he’s being treated fairly. His attorney advised him not to answer.
.Fotis Dulos Appears For Deposition in Civil Case

@NoelleGardner

Fotis Dulos appears for a deposition in a civil case against him. Our cameras were rolling as Dulos and his attorney William Murray stopped for a short break.
ECcWSWKWsAAz67o.jpg
This picture and his face scream..."hey, you're young, you're blonde, this will all be over soon, call me sometime"...BARF...jmo.

What an odd expression on FD's face. To the point made by @citygirl , he has this scared choirboy thing going on. Not sure if it's an act or genuine. Given how successful he was at winning over JD and her dad, could go either way.

IMo it is confusion that his charms have not worked. Also it disbelief that the court and LE are not being outwitted by him land his s/superior genius smarts. How dare anyone question him.

Even once murder charges are filed, this case will not proceed quickly to trial. Most people be would be shocked to knew how long it takes a first degree murder case to get to trial. In the Florida case I have preciously discussed, the body of the young girl who went missing last spring has never been found.

In that case, LE also suspects the child's body was disposed of at the local dump, which is very common disposal method (FD is not nearly the strategic genius he believes himself to be). The poor child's uncle has just recently been charged, even though he was a suspect from the moment the child went missing. Uncle was being held on other charges and, of course, will not now be released. His case won't go to trial for at least a year, if not longer. Murder cases can take years (yes, years) to bring to trial.

Once murder charges have been filed against FD, though, the judge will revisit the issue of FD's eligibility for pretrial release and what under what terms. IMO, even if the judge finds pretrial release to be appropriate (many judges would not), FD's monetary bond will be increased significantly. He will be released if, and ONLY IF, FD proves he is not a flight risk or a danger to the community.

Of course, any new murder charge is going to greatly impact whether FD will be permitted to remain free when the court re-examines the question of bond. While this case may not proceed to trial quickly, so as long as FD is detained on the murder/kidnap, etc., charges against him, time continues to remain on the prosecution's side. There is no statute of limitations for first degree murder. In Connecticut, speedy trial procedures require FD to demand his right to a speedy conviction, I mean trial ;). The State has all the time it needs to ensure JD's family receives the justice to which it is entitled.

I am hoping once he is arrested...and waiting for trial they let him cool his jets here...Metropolitan Correctional Center in NYC. Just desserts for such a great guy! jmo
Yes, the Tombs have FD name written all over them, totally agree with you. But sadly my guess is that FD would head back to Bridgeport Correctional Bridgeport CC.

Its not the Tombs but by all accounts its an awful place and certainly not like the Taj Mahal (no offense Taj!) of NC Jail where MT was held.

If anyone is interested in cell coverage issues in NC here is an older article that is fairly comprehensive on the topic. The town and its residents have been fighting over the issue of adding towers to improve safety of residents and allow EMS/Police/Fire access to the entire Town. The below article states there are 5 towers in town at the time of the article. I am not 100% certain but I believe at least 1 more has been added over the last year or so. But I still think there are dead zones in North NC and all along the border with Wilton.

26 Questions & Answers about New Canaan cell service, cell towers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member