Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TedKoppyNBC
I got a chance today to ask Fotis Dulos if he feels like he’s being treated fairly. His attorney advised him not to answer.
.Fotis Dulos Appears For Deposition in Civil Case

@NoelleGardner

Fotis Dulos appears for a deposition in a civil case against him. Our cameras were rolling as Dulos and his attorney William Murray stopped for a short break.
ECcWSWKWsAAz67o.jpg

What an odd expression on FD's face. To the point made by @citygirl , he has this scared choirboy thing going on. Not sure if it's an act or genuine. Given how successful he was at winning over JD and her dad, could go either way.

@NoelleGardner

Fotis Dulos appears for a deposition in a civil case against him. Our cameras were rolling as Dulos and his attorney William Murray stopped for a short break.
ECcWSWKWsAAz67o.jpg

I'm not sure if I were GF that I would be able to contain myself if I needed to face him in person.
Someone would probably need to hold me back from attacking him. Can't imagine.
That's the beauty of it. She doesn't have to.
She has her more than qualified attorneys running the plays.
My sense is she is completely focused on the 5 children and their daily lives.

What an odd expression on FD's face. To the point made by @citygirl , he has this scared choirboy thing going on. Not sure if it's an act or genuine. Given how successful he was at winning over JD and her dad, could go either way.
Well, we have to keep this in perspective. None of the anchorwomen today look like Mother Teresa for a reason.
IMO, she is a looker and he took a look.
MOO.

BBM. I am not so sure about that.
He kinda had that little boy first day of school look today.
I think he is askeered of GF and knows she is a formidable foe that has his number.
Also think he is terrified of possibly coming face to face with her.
Did you notice how he nervously looked at the elevators every time they dinged?
All speculation and JMO.
I don't believe GF was actually present (perhaps it was video taped?) as early in the case she asked to be substituted by her late husbands atty who I believe also managed his affairs. This made sense IMO as the substitute was more familiar with the situation as well as the fact that GF claimed that FD had made threatening remarks or claims to her (see the civil court documents for more details).

Glad the court was able to accommodate this substitute as its also is a big deal to get from NYC to Hartford for GF.

MOO

Last edited:
IMO the 'eyes' tell the story here!

Watch the FO 'eyes'.

FO has wandering 'eyes' IMO!

Poor JD.

Its as if MT never existed and his 'enduring love' has simply evaporated.

Filing this one away under 'what goes around, comes around' MT!

MOO

Photo of FD with attorney at a West Hartford law office today (Tuesday morning) to give a deposition in a civil case against him:

FD's attorney Murray looks disheveled, and no tie? even NP wears a tie!..it especially looks odd that today FD wears a tie and not Murray..and like he has to remind his client not to speak to the reporters? bunch of tools, no pun intended :)

The ongoing deny, delay and blame cycle that FD and his various atty's have undertaken on his behalf in court seemed to play out yet again today as his atty read his prepared remarks to the waiting press in Hartford.

IMO they were just going through the motions in a mechanical way and Murray's comments IMO weren't at all persuasive. Look at the pair of them in the below picture. Do they look fired up or convinced of anything? Nope, IMO they both look ready to take a nap at the pool or beach?!?
MOO

View attachment 199360

I keep going back to a very simple stmt from the civil case documents where the books and records of FORE (these were docs that FD/FORE gave to GF awhile ago when this case first started-GF has since asked for updated books/records which I don't believe have been provided by FD/FORE to date), indicated a loan owing to FIL of roughly $1.7 million.

I don't know the dates of the books and records or even whether the books covered all the various loans made by FIL (statement was made by GF atty based on the FORE documents which aren't part of the online record unfortunately).

But, at a very basic level FD has fought on to claim these 'loans' were 'gifts' and according to what I read in the documents, all while his own books/records show a sizable loan owing!

I'm not sure how to reconcile this entire situation at all but I hope the deposition helped to move the case closer to resolution.

MOO

FD MUST have an Identical Twin.

It is the Only answer that solves ALL of FD's Problems. Right?

Did the Twin Sign the Loan Documents with HF on the very Loan in Question?

Did the Twin make Payments on the Very Loan in Question?

The Signed Loan Documents even stated that FD had to make the Monthly Interest Payments In Person to HF, in Manhattan.

I guess FD did not know that, since the Twin signed the documents, right?

ALL the HF Loans to FD, had this payment stipulation spelled out specifically in ALL the LOAN Documents HF Insisted that FD SIGN.

What did FD do? FD SIGNED ALL the Documents.

FD, cannot Now claim that this Loan was a Gift, After he Already signed the Documents AND made payments on this very loan.

Just One payment on this Loan and FD Negates his claim that it is a gift, above and beyond the fact that FD Signed the LOAN Documents.

So, FD or the Twin must not have gone to any of FD's classes while at Brown and Columbia?

FD/Twin would have learned in ALL those Finance Classes, that a Loan is a Loan, is a Loan.

Especially when FD SIGNED the Loan Documents, oh, I am sorry, the Twin signed.

FD thinks he is Above the Law and No One Else Matters.

Did FD really think this was going to work? ABSOLUTELY YES.

Everyone in FD's life gave in to His wants as a child and this creates the sense of Entitlement that he thinks he has as an adult.

Unfortunately, he also demanded and received most everything in his adult life, as well.

Therefore, FD was astounded when JD 'fought' back.

FD could not understand this 'unknown' behavior, when JD filed for Divorce and Refused to live with FD/MT/MT Daughter.

FD had No Concept or Reference to understand what was happening.

No one had Ever stood up to FD and his antics and they always gave in to His wants and needs.

FD is Not capable of understanding that Other People live in this world and Not just FD.

That is why FD Blames Everyone else for HIS Actions.
FD did not pay the Loans, so that was JD/GF.
FD did not pay the Trades, so that was JD/GF.
FD did not pay the Property Taxes, so that was JD/GF.
FD did not pay the 4JC Mortgage (although FD did pay for some months after HF died), so that was JD/GF.
FD did not pay his Family Court Expenses, so that was JD/GF.
FD did not pay Anything, etc, etc, so that was JD/GF.
FD blamed the person driving the car that FD Slammed into the back of, so that was the other person too.

FD thought his Only way out, was to Kill JD, get Her trust fund, get the kid's trust funds and Abscond to Greece with the children, or a non extradition treaty country. Either way, the Children would Not be in the US and there is not a Treaty out there that would return the Children to the US.

IMO, MOO, JMO, etc.

I don't believe GF was actually present (perhaps it was video taped?) as early in the case she asked to be substituted by her late husbands atty who I believe also managed his affairs. This made sense IMO as the substitute was more familiar with the situation as well as the fact that GF claimed that FD had made threatening remarks or claims to her (see the civil court documents for more details).

Glad the court was able to accommodate this substitute as it also is a big deal to get from NYC to Hartford for GF.

MOO
Yes, I know that. But is he assured of that?
I was just illustrating my point that he is afraid of GF and what she can do to him.
She has been his lifeline and is on the verge of forsaking him.
He is so screwed and he knows it.
She has the kids and the money.
Where does that leave poor Fotis?
At present hunkered down in his foreclosed 10,000 sq ft house wearing an ankle bracelet.
No amount of marble kitchen counters can ease his angst.

MOO.

FD's attorney Murray looks disheveled, and no tie? even NP wears a tie!..it especially looks odd that today FD wears a tie and not Murray..and like he has to remind his client not to speak to the reporters? bunch of tools, no pun intended :)

I wonder if Murray gave his tie to FD, to make FD look more presentable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly