Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've said before, this is much more common than most people realize. We just don't hear about.
there's a case in the news now in the competitive horse world involving Olympian
Michael Barisone, Dressage rider/trainer/coach. He recently was arrested
for shooting a student of his twice in chest
on his luxury farm in Morris Co. N.J. where he
was living with his gf and her 2 children.
rumor is he has a mean drinking problem and
recently his wife divorced him but not before
he tried to move in the gf and her kids.
He's sitting in jail now, no bail, til his case is heard for 2 counts of attempted murder and
2 counts of illegal possession of guns.

My point is, it's not so uncommon.
Agree! Not uncommon IME. IMO , it is about the money - the men do not want to have to support two households and obvi only think of themselves. If they divorce they stand to lose a lot of their assets depending upon the state. I am always amazed that people tend to place the majority of blame on the "other" woman. I have been a female in a male dominated profession for many many years and IME affairs are not uncommon. Oftentimes it is the men you would least expect. Lots of them seemingly the perfect family man. It is a problem in society IMO. Hard to have a relationship without trust.

HVAC v. FD:
102.00 08/19/2019 P SUMMONS AND COMPLAINT
Document.gif
newred.gif
No
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17563396

103.00 08/19/2019 P RETURN OF SERVICE
Document.gif
newred.gif

Summons, Complaint and Order No
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17563433

I have to laugh at this statement by his attorney: It's also clear that the intention of the civil matters is to destroy Mr. Dulos' reputation, alienate him from his children and destroy his business.
Um...I'm pretty sure he was able to do all of these things on his own. Just sayin'...jmo

The ongoing deny, delay and blame cycle that FD and his various atty's have undertaken on his behalf in court seemed to play out yet again today as his atty read his prepared remarks to the waiting press in Hartford.

IMO they were just going through the motions in a mechanical way and Murray's comments IMO weren't at all persuasive. Look at the pair of them in the below picture. Do they look fired up or convinced of anything? Nope, IMO they both look ready to take a nap at the pool or beach?!?
MOO

murrayfd.png

I keep going back to a very simple stmt from the civil case documents where the books and records of FORE (these were docs that FD/FORE gave to GF awhile ago when this case first started-GF has since asked for updated books/records which I don't believe have been provided by FD/FORE to date), indicated a loan owing to FIL of roughly $1.7 million.

I don't know the dates of the books and records or even whether the books covered all the various loans made by FIL (statement was made by GF atty based on the FORE documents which aren't part of the online record unfortunately).

But, at a very basic level FD has fought on to claim these 'loans' were 'gifts' and according to what I read in the documents, all while his own books/records show a sizable loan owing!

I'm not sure how to reconcile this entire situation at all but I hope the deposition helped to move the case closer to resolution.

MOO

Last edited:
Photo of FD with attorney at a West Hartford law office today (Tuesday morning) to give a deposition in a civil case against him:
Great picture! Even funnier than the one I posted! Entire situation IMO is a farce and you just wish someone would shout out, "LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE" to address the elephant in the room.

Sure GF is now playing hardball without a doubt but this case is a simple contract dispute that is in no way worthy IMO of 2 yrs of time and over 180 motions. GF didn't manage or seem to have much direct involvement in her husbands business affairs, so for FD to claim that the delay surrounding her getting up to speed on the situation implies something nefarious or unfair simple tests credulity IMO. IMO GF got up to speed quickly as working through any estate situation takes time and involves much paperwork.

For FD to attempt to 'take advantage' of his FIL passing is something that I also simply don't have words for, none.

MOO

I just feel like it will be a long time until MT and especially FD finally face the music. I actually think FD figures that time is on his side more than it is on GF’s side. Does he realize that none of this stops when she dies? Does he maybe think that when you die, the debt owed to you dies, too?

I just feel like it will be a long time until MT and especially FD finally face the music. I actually think FD figures that time is on his side more than it is on GF’s side. Does he realize that none of this stops when she dies? Does he maybe think that when you die, the debt owed to you dies, too?

BBM. I am not so sure about that.
He kinda had that little boy first day of school look today.
I think he is askeered of GF and knows she is a formidable foe that has his number.
Also think he is terrified of possibly coming face to face with her.
Did you notice how he nervously looked at the elevators every time they dinged?
All speculation and JMO.

BBM. I am not so sure about that.
He kinda had that little boy first day of school look today.
I think he is askeered of GF and knows she is a formidable foe that has his number.
Also think he is terrified of possibly coming face to face with her.
Did you notice how he nervously looked at the elevators every time they dinged?
All speculation and JMO.

Maybe he is ashamed to face her because he killed her daughter? I’d like to think so, but I am not so sure he has the capacity for shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper