Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, her full time job was as a manager of a large parking operation at the Athens airport. Her training in college was as an engineer. The Greek economy has been pummelled in recent years so you see people with incredible education taking jobs that will allow them to keep their families going. My guess is that the waterski part of the equation was a sideline interest and not a full time job. But I also recall someone couldn't find info about the Association to begin with so wondered if it was a total put up. IDK, that is a bit of ancient history in terms of this case but will research it from prior thread, time permitting. If anyone knows the history please post. MOO

Visit Greece | Water Ski

"while in 1963 the Hellenic Water Ski Federation was founded with the aim of making the sport known throughout the country."

Not the exact same name so I don't know what to think.

Yes, her full time job was as a manager of a large parking operation at the Athens airport. Her training in college was as an engineer. The Greek economy has been pummelled in recent years so you see people with incredible education taking jobs that will allow them to keep their families going. My guess is that the waterski part of the equation was a sideline interest and not a full time job. But I also recall someone couldn't find info about the Association to begin with so wondered if it was a total put up. IDK, that is a bit of ancient history in terms of this case but will research it from prior thread, time permitting. If anyone knows the history please post. MOO
No need to research it for me. Minor player, IMO.

Oh, the gifts that keep on giving FO + PA!

FD doesn't know who is paying his legal bills? Mmmm. Good one! FO believes that there is a cosmic cash machine that originates in Greece that has the ability to magically make cash show up in the account of an atty in NY whenever he needs to pay his attys? Brilliant! I want one too!

But I would think the attys involved might be a bit concerned about this 'cosmic cash machine from Greece' as who knows who is behind it and how much cash is loaded into the ATM? Does Pattis know, Does Rochlin know, or poor Bill Murray know how they are getting paid? Could be an issue. Wonder which atty will be the last one standing at the cash machine after making a request and getting the error message, "Please call customer service about your account"!

No Case Norms claim of 'no involvement' in the civil case is humorous and IMO false as well. Every gang needs a ringleader and sadly in this gang its Pattis. Probably should have called him the ringmaster in the circus but gang imagery was dancing around my head today thinking about the games being played in Family Court.

I do wonder though how great the contempt is by the FD attys for the judicial system in the State of CT? Not sure any of them treat the system or the Judges with much respect and IMO its sad to see.

MOO

If I’m not mistaken, it’s a crime to accept or be paid money “earned” deceptively or criminally. I suppose knowingly or with due diligence discoverable as crime money, too. That’s why NP doesn’t want to know anything about any source of Greek funds.
He’d get arrested, too.

No need to research it for me. Minor player, IMO.

There are no minor players here. Everyone and everything is connected, somehow, someway.
Even the judge who denied STBX wife of FD previous lawyer’s request for protective order. Really? The husband lawyer is charged with assault/rape of STBX wife and you still deny her protection in the family court case?

that's what I'm getting at. You got it!
I'd be concerned if I'd cashed any of FD's checks
to pay me.
Like in my area, if you buy "tainted" goods meaning hot or stolen, you are a party to an illegal transaction.
Besides loosing your money you paid and having to give back the stolen item, you are
still operating within an illegal transaction.
Doesn't matter if you were in the dark in the eyes of the law. You were a party in an illegal
transaction.
Do none of these shady attys. worry about this?
Or is it, til they get caught, just take the money and run?

Sorry posted on this very topic before I read yours.

Well, it certainly is interesting how all these people managed to find each other. I guess like attracts like!

JD clearly had her hands full in Family Court defending herself amidst all the interference of these various characters as aides to FD non compliance in Family Court cause too.

Its hard to generalize about the various characters I think but the one thing they all seem to do (with various levels of success) is to aggressively use the legal system to accomplish their goals. The sad thing is that with KM and FO, IMO its really abuse of the legal system to attempt to take advantage of someone who may/may not be well positioned to fight back. KM most recent STBX wife (of 3 I think) at times didn't have enough money to continue to fight against him in court and so the divorce action had to be stayed.

FO used the legal system to fight back against JD and her team by filing useless motions to delay and object while at the same time doing absolutely zero to comply with any order given to him by the court. In my mind the level of non compliance from FO was stunning as he had an almost perfect record of noncompliance with any court order in Family Court. We have seen this same pattern play out with FO in civil court with GF. IMO I am glad that the latest non compliance episode has prompted GF to file for judgment so hopefully that sad case will be over soon, FORE assets liquidated and the FORE piggy bank removed from FO hands. IMO once the money is gone the ability of FO to play games with the legal system is diminished.

I'm just surprised that Pattis is not more on point with understanding how he is getting paid by FO. Would be interesting to see if a bunch of IRS/NYS banking authority agents ever swarm the Pattis headquarters in New Haven to get to the bottom of the 'greek benefactor' payments to Pattis?

The most recent case of Ford is probably IMO the most extreme when he aggressively used the legal system to sue small business owners and people not as familiar with the legal system as he was. I have a soft spot for small business owners, particularly those in CT because most work very very hard in a generally hostile business environment (off the charts taxes and very expensive rent) and so do what they can to save money on very expensive yellow page ads. Ford, under the guise of helping these small business owners then proceeded to try to fleece them on a variety of fronts. Glad this fleecing operating was shut down by the State but it took a long time IMO to get this done.

MOO
So true! I once read we lose something like 3,000 of them a month.

Certainly possible IMO. Wonder if FD invested Farber money/FORE money into the venture funds of the son? Or if there is some kind of investment advisory role at play here? IDK, speculation at this point. MOO
Could be but I see M.M. is heavily invested in
all FD's Greek friends on his fb. The web just gets wider.

I honestly am not a plant. You can follow other threads on other cases I've been interested in. And my questions are sincere. I don't deny that the trash run is suspicious. But, I also feel I understand a bit about the legal process. He's not charged with murder. He's not even charged in her disappearance. Yes he has been charged with tampering with evidence but it hasn't been brought to trial. I don't have the evidence and although the initial news reports seemed damning, there hasn't been anything since. He wants to see his kids. Look, I'm a dad that's been through a divorce. We had a reasonably amicable divorce so I have no bitterness, but I did feel very vulnerable through the process. Spouses can be vindictive. What if my spouse happened to go missing. Of course I'd be suspect #1, but what if LE had no evidence to that other than I cleaned up the floor. And, what if I really and truly had nothing to do with my wife's disappearance. Would it be fair to take the kids away from me? All I'm saying is I want more evidence. I want FD to be charged with her disappearance. Until they do, FD has every right to fight for his kids. Not only does he have the right, as a dad he has the responsibility.

He already had supervised visitation before JD went missing. Supervised visitation in a divorce/custody suit is based on evidence that the parent needs supervision bc harm could befall the child. Alcohol. Drugs. Abuse. Being around unrelated persons for any reason.
So on top of all his previous actions which lead to supervised visits, JD shows up missing.
What’s in the best interests of the child is the question. Should he be given ANY visitation at this point is the question. And custody? He’s smoking something, IMO if he thinks ANYONE in their right mind would let him get custody.
NP needs to put forth an insanity defense for FD. There is something wrong with him.

How do you do due diligence and find out about a "contentious" divorce. And how do three potential buyers at essentially the same time, all back out using the same term of "contentious" divorce. But all's fair. Again, my comment was simply in response to using the fact that his houses are in foreclosure against him. He may simply have been outplayed.

MSM used contentious divorce.

There are no minor players here. Everyone and everything is connected, somehow, someway.
Even the judge who denied STBX wife of FD previous lawyer’s request for protective order. Really? The husband lawyer is charged with assault/rape of STBX wife and you still deny her protection in the family court case?
See above post 1322.
I didn't mean to speak for everyone else. Just said it wasn't important to me.
AF does sooo much research already!
Plus it's all there in earlier threads if anyone wants to take the time to look.
MOO

If I’m not mistaken, it’s a crime to accept or be paid money “earned” deceptively or criminally. I suppose knowingly or with due diligence discoverable as crime money, too. That’s why NP doesn’t want to know anything about any source of Greek funds.
He’d get arrested, too.
But Willful Blindness or Conscious Indifference
is not considered a defense in these cases.
I'd not be surprised if GF's atty's aren't on this
right now since this comment came out this week.
I think they'll uncover all kinds of fraud as FD
surreptiously funneled Farber money intended
for the homebuilding business, into the accounts of FD's Greek or business buds.
And instead of going back to HF when he needed more available money to finish a home,
he went to a local bank and replaced the money he'd already sent to the secret accounts.

My guess is HF was providing FD w/ enough money to build AND finish the homes. But if
FD hijacked 1/2 million here or there and sent
it overseas, he had a need for a local bank. Or
a friend, to give him credit. AKA Masiello or
the Greek cupcake guy.

And now we come to the ad-hominem fallacy, where you attack a person personally; the straw-man logical fallacy where you oversimplify and misrepresent the other person’s argument to try to minimize it; and the big one that figures so prominently in your posts, the slothful-induction logical fallacy, where significant logical evidence exists to support a specific conclusion such as in this case with FD but rather than acknowledging that logical conclusion, you attribute the information to coincidence, some far-fetched theory that strains credulity, or something with no relationship to the situation at all. Such arguments are terrible form to say the least. These are my opinions indeed.

GASLIGHTING

The only thing here I take issue with is the comparison with George Clooney. FD, on his best day, cannot come close. :p
You would be wrong. You can view my profile on this site. I've been part of WS for years. I'm from Austin Texas, and was brought to this site because of a missing San Antonio woman. The JD case is of particular interest because, well, probably the same reason many others are probably here. Wealthy NYC family, 5 beautiful kids, attractive mom goes missing. George Clooney look-alike husband, contentious divorce. I want to know what happened. I don't know what his defense is for cleaning up the garage. But then again, we/I don't really know any detail about the garage. My point is, is it evidence or not? If it is, charge him. Yes, I'm impatient with LE. All I have to go on is the evidence that's been presented here in WS and based on that evidence, I certainly could not convict him. And I would hope no one else here would either. I've been coming to this site every day now for about 3 months and there's just nothing new. I guess that's LE's prerogative, and maybe it's to drag things out so long that FD will make some move. I don't know. But for me, the kid angle is a big one.

@andalso, wasn't this Greek water ski person was also found out to be not who they purported to be? I can't recall the sequence of events but I think someone in an earlier thread tracked back and couldn't prove out who exactly this person was. They have never been heard from again so far as I know. MOO
I am behind on thread right now, but I think it was said she worked in parking garage or something of that sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member