Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha....I'm down for it! I'll just send the bill for the trip to the mystery benefactor!
And yay for your son, he is welcome to join in on my investigative journey to Greece!

@andalso, I don't know about you but after this case/s go to trial I'm up for a group cruise of the greek islands/turkish coastline!

We will deserve it I think!
MOO

@andalso, wasn't this Greek water ski person was also found out to be not who they purported to be? I can't recall the sequence of events but I think someone in an earlier thread tracked back and couldn't prove out who exactly this person was. They have never been heard from again so far as I know. MOO

Oh gosh, I don't know. I found her on FB though. I have been attempting to keep up/follow along this whole case but I don't remember that specifically.

@andalso, I don't know about you but after this case/s go to trial I'm up for a group cruise of the greek islands/turkish coastline!

We will deserve it I think!
MOO

When Justice is served (and I believe it will be eventually) you deserve a cruise around the world! I am so impressed and appreciative of your dedication to Jennifer's case!

I think someone should start a list of all the
loser attorneys that FD has alligned himself with. Along with facts about their problems
within the legal system, both professional and
personal.
I believe we'd see a pattern: All were underdogs in some way. Shorter than average,
poorer than the average atty., didn't speak
good English cause foreign born, dysfunctional families of origin, out to fight
the system, misogynistic, bumpy marriages,
major character flaws, shady legal practices,
and I'm sure there's more.
It's like there's a fraternity of Bad Boys in Law.
Well, it certainly is interesting how all these people managed to find each other. I guess like attracts like!

JD clearly had her hands full in Family Court defending herself amidst all the interference of these various characters as aides to FD non compliance in Family Court cause too.

Its hard to generalize about the various characters I think but the one thing they all seem to do (with various levels of success) is to aggressively use the legal system to accomplish their goals. The sad thing is that with KM and FO, IMO its really abuse of the legal system to attempt to take advantage of someone who may/may not be well positioned to fight back. KM most recent STBX wife (of 3 I think) at times didn't have enough money to continue to fight against him in court and so the divorce action had to be stayed.

FO used the legal system to fight back against JD and her team by filing useless motions to delay and object while at the same time doing absolutely zero to comply with any order given to him by the court. In my mind the level of non compliance from FO was stunning as he had an almost perfect record of noncompliance with any court order in Family Court. We have seen this same pattern play out with FO in civil court with GF. IMO I am glad that the latest non compliance episode has prompted GF to file for judgment so hopefully that sad case will be over soon, FORE assets liquidated and the FORE piggy bank removed from FO hands. IMO once the money is gone the ability of FO to play games with the legal system is diminished.

I'm just surprised that Pattis is not more on point with understanding how he is getting paid by FO. Would be interesting to see if a bunch of IRS/NYS banking authority agents ever swarm the Pattis headquarters in New Haven to get to the bottom of the 'greek benefactor' payments to Pattis?

The most recent case of Ford is probably IMO the most extreme when he aggressively used the legal system to sue small business owners and people not as familiar with the legal system as he was. I have a soft spot for small business owners, particularly those in CT because most work very very hard in a generally hostile business environment (off the charts taxes and very expensive rent) and so do what they can to save money on very expensive yellow page ads. Ford, under the guise of helping these small business owners then proceeded to try to fleece them on a variety of fronts. Glad this fleecing operating was shut down by the State but it took a long time IMO to get this done.

MOO

When Justice is served (and I believe it will be eventually) you deserve a cruise around the world! I am so impressed and appreciative of your dedication to Jennifer's case!
We all do! Crazy amout of work that has been done here by so so many peeps. All without a press conference from LE to give any updates or info. Incredibly impressive IMO. Kudos to ALL! MOO

Question for those who have more experience than I.
When LE searches a location, vehicle, etc and then released those items can it be assumed there was no evidence found in them?

And when they keep an item there was?

Its hard to generalize I think as we have had no comments from LE on much of anything at this point.

Sometimes I think it could be as you described with nothing found. But other times they might have found something, processed the evidence and will present it in court. Most recently FO got 2 of his vehicles back from the State. In order to get the vehicles back, however, he had to stipulate/agree to the fact that the State could present pictures of the 2 vehicles (rather than the actual vehicles themselves) as evidence in their eventual case against FO. So, these vehicles might have contained evidence that is useful to the States case.

MOO

OMG...what is the deal with these people
View attachment 199933
@sbs71, Is this the letter you are referencing? - see attached below:

You said, "He asked his friends to write letters after the divorced attorney filed a motion to keep FD from offering financial evidence, [BBM] because JD and her attorney knew it was false and it’s still false".

Where did you see this filing? I was trying to follow along with you but am confused. Is this in the civil case or family court?

Is this the same David M. Ford that we are seeing in FD case?:

Quotes from article:
"David M. Ford, YPC's founder and president, dismissed complaints against the company and said he would not discuss them in detail. "Anybody can make any allegation they want," he said. "I'm not going to respond to baseless allegations."

"Ford, a former minor-league baseball player, founded YPC in 1990 after a few years as a standout yellow page ad salesman for Southern New England Telephone. He said his company has thousands of satisfied clients and complaints are generated by a tiny fraction of clients who simply refuse to pay their bills".

"The Attorney General's office, which for several years has worked to mediate disputes involving Yellow Page Consultants, recently revived a broader investigation of the company's business practices, based on a spate of new complaints".

"And just this spring, in an unusual legal tactic, lawyers for a group of 15 clients being sued by Yellow Page Consultants came together and persuaded a judge to consolidate their cases under the state's "complex litigation" docket. Ford fought the move, saying the cases are not complex at all. He also dropped his lawsuits against clients of the two lawyers leading the consolidation effort, effectively knocking those attorneys off the case".

"Lawyers say Ford has had success deflecting individual complaints against the company. "Now, with a group of them in the same court, hearing that same theme, that same story being played over and over again, his credibility goes out the window," said Timothy Brignole, a Hartford attorney who represents former clients of Yellow Page Consultants".

CONSULTANT LEAVES TRAIL OF LAWSUITS, COMPLAINTS

View attachment 199933

LAWYER WINS ARREST FOR OWN DIVORCE SETTLEMENT

Quotes from article:
"An already controversial 38-year-old Glastonbury lawyer, who allegedly created phony divorce papers and lied to a judge so that the jurist ordered the lawyer's wife stripped of most of her assets, has been charged with perjury, larceny and altering court records".

"David M. Ford of xxxx was released on a $10,000 cash bond Tuesday after being arrested earlier for two counts of perjury, two counts of altering court records, third-degree larceny and attempted first-degree larceny".

"Before his arrest for his alleged actions in the divorce case, Ford had been the subject of two complaints: that he lied to a judge about a love affair with a client; and that he ran a phony Yellow Pages consulting business".

"Ford's alleged activities in his divorce case were first reported to the Hartford state's attorney Oct. 10. The arrest warrant applications said a Superior Court judge complained that Ford altered documents in his divorce file after another judge entered a judgment in it, and had earlier perjured himself while testifying in the case".

"Court Clerk Theresa Ciancotti said David Ford approached her several times after one court hearing to ask that she add information to her clerk's notes about the court session, said Looby, but she refused to do so".

"Ciancotti said another court clerk, Catherine Jordan, told her that she confronted David Ford after she caught him writing on the legal separation judgment file, said Looby".

"Later, Ciancotti said she was shocked to find that the legal separation document had been altered, Looby said".

"Among the alterations in the agreement, said Looby, were provisions giving Ford a 50 percent interest in the estate of the parents of Dana Ford; and a potential of $40,000 from the sale of Dana Ford's 3.5-carat diamond wedding ring, the arrest warrant said".

"Last October, Superior Court Judge Jorge Simon declined to discipline Ford after he was accused by attorney Brian Woolf of having an affair with the wife of one of Woolf's clients whom Ford was representing."

Then it appears David Ford was at some time disbarred and approached the State for reinstatement of his licence:

Notice of Application for Reinstatement to the Bar

On January 15, 2015, David Ford filed in the Superior Court for the Judicial District of Hartford, in CV 15-5038798-S an Application for Reinstatement as an Attorney Admitted to the Practice of Law in Connecticut. The Application will be referred to a Standing Committee on Recommendations for Admission to the Bar.

Mary Baraiolo, Esq.
Assistant Clerk
Hartford J.D.

Notice of Application for Reinstatement to the Bar - CT Judicial Branch

Simply cannot make up these characters and these situations....how has FD managed to find all these people?

MOO

Right???? I seem to ruffle feathers when I say things like this and it is my opinion only *BUT* I have encountered so, so, so much of this living here. It definitely is the rule and not the exception from what I have seen. My husband jokes that when Guiliani "cleaned up" NYC they all ran to Connecticut.

Total speculation and this may be weird, but I keep wondering if their is some sort of drone connection to everything. I am not sure why or how. Did I read somewhere that someone had a connection to a drone company? Lot's of waterskiing events are filmed by drone, Fore Group homes filmed by drones and I have wondered if JD could have been being watched by drone.

Thoughts?

Total speculation and this may be weird, but I keep wondering if their is some sort of drone connection to everything. I am not sure why or how. Did I read somewhere that someone had a connection to a drone company? Lot's of waterskiing events are filmed by drone, Fore Group homes filmed by drones and I have wondered if JD could have been being watched by drone.

Thoughts?
Sure I guess its possible but drone flying in the Welles neighborhood IMO would be quite tricky due to the trees and changing elevation (Welles slopes upward from Frogtown Rd.) Other than some of the downtown areas NC is very wooded.

Just as an example, say you wanted to fly the drone down Welles by staying hidden in the vacant lot at the end of the street that fronts onto Frogtown Rd. I would think you would have to go to the furthest point in the Frogtown lot, launch the drone over the trees that have to be 30-50 ft high and then fly a course along the curves of the road until you got to JD house, there would then be an elevation change as her house is located on a hill. But, to your point its doable but you would need some experience flying the drone IMO.

In a prior thread we discussed drone range and flying height stats. I think where we came out was that it would have to be a higher end fairly expensive drone that might be able to do anything of value to a perp in NC.

MOO

OMG...what is the deal with these people

Right???? I seem to ruffle feathers when I say things like this and it is my opinion only *BUT* I have encountered so, so, so much of this living here. It definitely is the rule and not the exception from what I have seen. My husband jokes that when Guiliani "cleaned up" NYC they all ran to Connecticut.
Just keep repeating to yourself, "I am not crazy, the system is crazy"!!! Totally with you on the CT system. Its sad IMO and the people that can least afford it are IMO the most abused by it. Insanity!

FO has the system down pat as do all his crew (including Pattis! Who else but someone that has complete contempt for the legal system in CT would yell at a sitting judge that if the judge imposes a gag order, "I will just hire a PR firm"???? all done in contravention of judicial order? IMO, someone that knows there will be zero consequences.

We saw Pattis not publicly punished for releasing a sealed confidential document in Family Court and he wasn't reported to the bar either (he was allowed to quietly resign from Family Court and claim "scheduling issues" -- Total BS IMO but totally par for the course in how atty's are treated with kid gloves by Judges. We then saw Rochlin posting pictures of a clients wife on social media, again in contravention of court orders, and so far as I know he hasn't been reported to the bar or suffered any consequences either.

To me, you enter the court system in CT at your own risk. GF in my mind is one brave and determined woman to enter the Wild Wild West of the CT legal system!

MOO MOO MOO

Last edited:
I think she had no valid connection with the ski tournaments. Didn't she own or work at some kind of parking venue?
MOO.
Yes, her full time job was as a manager of a large parking operation at the Athens airport. Her training in college was as an engineer. The Greek economy has been pummelled in recent years so you see people with incredible education taking jobs that will allow them to keep their families going. My guess is that the waterski part of the equation was a sideline interest and not a full time job. But I also recall someone couldn't find info about the Association to begin with so wondered if it was a total put up. IDK, that is a bit of ancient history in terms of this case but will research it from prior thread, time permitting. If anyone knows the history please post. MOO

Is it possible this guy is just part of the conduit
for funneling Farber money back to FD and this
is an 'untraceable' way to hide it?
Certainly possible IMO. Wonder if FD invested Farber money/FORE money into the venture funds of the son? Or if there is some kind of investment advisory role at play here? IDK, speculation at this point. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum