Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember all the tips that came in had to be checked out and prioritized in LE's opinion of importance.
If there were 2500 tips, as reported, that takes
time and manpower to check them all out.
I'm glad to think they're investigating each viable lead/tip.
With just the number of tips, this is a huge undertaking for LE.

What an incredible process! I am very impressed with how LE has handled this case thus far.

JMO but I think they have been quietly searching all along as new evidence presents itself and as they get lab results back. They are just not large scale searches so they have stayed under the radar. MOO
I agree.
I believe this case has garnered a lot of public attention and sympathy from both communities
considering the innocence of 5 motherless children being left behind.
I also suspect FD had his own army of people
he'd either screwed over or tried to, and the
public likes to help out in these cases.

JMO but I think they have been quietly searching all along as new evidence presents itself and as they get lab results back. They are just not large scale searches so they have stayed under the radar. MOO

But it specifically says that they were not actively searching last month. I suppose that could be a bluff.
LE must have stumbled upon something that caused them to search again. Could be lab results or a tip, I just wonder what it is. Either way, I am encouraged by it!

Jennifer Dulos case: Active searches resume as disappearance reaches 3 months
New Canaan Police Lt. Jason Ferraro said Friday several recent searches have occurred, but declined to comment about the locations. Ferraro said last month investigators were not actively searching.

Working on 10 or so pages catchup....@sleuth66 , who is Ford, please?
These emails and letter attachments show how badly FD, and Fore, was hurting, in a highly public way, way back as early as 2017. The seriousness of these correspondences is quite striking. (And this was long before JDs disappearance, GFs lawsuit, liens from contractors, and of course the pending criminal charges and suspect in his wife’s murder.)
It was only downhill from there, to the rock bottom he’s at now. No wonder he risked murder, there wasn’t much left for him to lose, was there? I bet that Ford guy is really shaking his head now. That was a near miss wasn’t it, little could he have imagined just how epically disastrous this was going to turn out for Fore. He must be thanking his lucky stars his money isn’t in this mess.

Obviously with apparently plentiful resources tucked away in Greece (I wouldn’t put it past FD that the money’s offshored somewhere else, Caymans maybe? (moo). Greece isn’t exactly a safe place to store large amounts of cash is it?) He’s a huge flight risk, as soon as he can figure out how to get rid of the ankle monitor, he’s out of here. If he can get hold of the older boys, they could spend the rest of their days waterskiing in Greece.

GFs lawyers are laying a solid and unwavering path down to the depths of FDs dirty house of cards that used to be known as Fore group. Even in best case scenarios for FD, he’s completely cooked, he’ll never build another house again in CT. Like I say, IMO his only out at this point is to up and escape.

IMO, I think LE is getting FD right where they want him. By revealing his Greece money ties (and putting on record how to trace them-directly back from NP) FD is starting to spin. He’s boxing himself in- asking for his children’s records (why does he suddenly need them now?) is going to take him back to family court where he pleaded the 5th, and where there could be more questions and/or revelations. He doesn’t learn from his mistakes, does he.

Speculation.
I am going to venture a guess that FD has a lover over in Greece and she is the mysterious benefactor. He wouldn't want to let that cat out of the bag because of MT.
MOO

I have a question, how would one go about sending large amounts of $ to another country in a way that is untraceable? (This is not a problem I have personally run into in my lifetime).

Are you a plant? Seriously?

Your comment is quite telling,"And if it were you or me, I think we'd feel the same way." You could not be more wrong, factually, legally OR morally. This man has been given every opportunity to put the needs of his children ahead of his own wants and desires. At every opportunity, he has failed miserably. His "rights" do not outweigh the best interests of these already traumatized children.

On this site, we discuss the evidence we believe is indicative of guilt or innocence. We are not, and do not pretend to be, members of a jury. We call them as we see them, which by the way, has zero to do with FD's due process rights. LE HAS charged FD with a crime and LE is under no obligation to act on anyone's time schedule. Yet, you continue to insist LE is somehow being negligent by failing to act at the pace you deem appropriate.

Which makes me wonder about why you pop in every now and then to this site. You are obviously welcome to do so, but I question your motivation. Do you have a personal connection to FD or his defense? Without exception, your comments have either disparaged the efforts of LE and its investigation, or advocated for FD's "rights", with no acknowledgement of the interests of the children.

I am seriously not trying to be rude, but are you being paid to post? Are our collective comments making FD and his lawyers uncomfortable? Your observations read as "advocacy" PR, rather than observations from unrelated commenters. JMO.MOO.MOO. MOO.
Like-Like-Like-Like

OLD ARTICLE from July 8
Water skiing federation leader releases statement on Dulos: ‘Not the person portrayed in the media”

I am just sleuthing the Greek water ski connections. They seem to be extremely loyal to him. I wonder if FD gave/hid $ within the HWWF mentioned in article? Just thinking out loud.
Some nationalities and religious followers are so loyal to their own kind that they appear almost clannish. Oh, you're one of us? High five, you're my family, eh?
Sorta like the mob. If you're in, you're in all the way. sunday dinners and all.
I see this w/ FD. Regardless if people are scumbags, if they help him out and side with him, they're his mob.

Last edited:
Speculation.
I am going to venture a guess that FD has a lover over in Greece and she is the mysterious benefactor. He wouldn't want to let that cat out of the bag because of MT.
MOO

I have a question, how would one go about sending large amounts of $ to another country in a way that is untraceable? (This is not a problem I have personally run into in my lifetime).
I wonder if someone is putting money on his credit card for him
Ex: Instead of making a $500 payment
A $3000 is made
I know this wouldn’t cover NPs fee but I think it’s happening also

OLD ARTICLE from July 8
Water skiing federation leader releases statement on Dulos: ‘Not the person portrayed in the media”
I am just sleuthing the Greek water ski connections. They seem to be extremely loyal to him. I wonder if FD gave/hid $ within the HWWF mentioned in article? Just thinking out loud.

*They included a $600,000 line of credit from Henry Masiello of Coventry, R.I., and a $500,000 mortgage from Ioannis Toutziaridis of Athens, Greece, land records show. Masiello did not return a call seeking comment. Toutziaridis couldn’t be reached.

I.T. and F.D. have been in a lot of Waterskiing events together.

CONSULTANT LEAVES TRAIL OF LAWSUITS, COMPLAINTS

View attachment 199933

LAWYER WINS ARREST FOR OWN DIVORCE SETTLEMENT

Quotes from article:
"An already controversial 38-year-old Glastonbury lawyer, who allegedly created phony divorce papers and lied to a judge so that the jurist ordered the lawyer's wife stripped of most of her assets, has been charged with perjury, larceny and altering court records".

"David M. Ford of xxxx was released on a $10,000 cash bond Tuesday after being arrested earlier for two counts of perjury, two counts of altering court records, third-degree larceny and attempted first-degree larceny".

"Before his arrest for his alleged actions in the divorce case, Ford had been the subject of two complaints: that he lied to a judge about a love affair with a client; and that he ran a phony Yellow Pages consulting business".

"Ford's alleged activities in his divorce case were first reported to the Hartford state's attorney Oct. 10. The arrest warrant applications said a Superior Court judge complained that Ford altered documents in his divorce file after another judge entered a judgment in it, and had earlier perjured himself while testifying in the case".

"Court Clerk Theresa Ciancotti said David Ford approached her several times after one court hearing to ask that she add information to her clerk's notes about the court session, said Looby, but she refused to do so".

"Ciancotti said another court clerk, Catherine Jordan, told her that she confronted David Ford after she caught him writing on the legal separation judgment file, said Looby".

"Later, Ciancotti said she was shocked to find that the legal separation document had been altered, Looby said".

"Among the alterations in the agreement, said Looby, were provisions giving Ford a 50 percent interest in the estate of the parents of Dana Ford; and a potential of $40,000 from the sale of Dana Ford's 3.5-carat diamond wedding ring, the arrest warrant said".

"Last October, Superior Court Judge Jorge Simon declined to discipline Ford after he was accused by attorney Brian Woolf of having an affair with the wife of one of Woolf's clients whom Ford was representing."

Then it appears David Ford was at some time disbarred and approached the State for reinstatement of his licence:

Notice of Application for Reinstatement to the Bar

On January 15, 2015, David Ford filed in the Superior Court for the Judicial District of Hartford, in CV 15-5038798-S an Application for Reinstatement as an Attorney Admitted to the Practice of Law in Connecticut. The Application will be referred to a Standing Committee on Recommendations for Admission to the Bar.

Mary Baraiolo, Esq.
Assistant Clerk
Hartford J.D.

Notice of Application for Reinstatement to the Bar - CT Judicial Branch

Simply cannot make up these characters and these situations....how has FD managed to find all these people?

MOO
I think someone should start a list of all the
loser attorneys that FD has alligned himself with. Along with facts about their problems
within the legal system, both professional and
personal.
I believe we'd see a pattern: All were underdogs in some way. Shorter than average,
poorer than the average atty., didn't speak
good English cause foreign born, dysfunctional families of origin, out to fight
the system, misogynistic, bumpy marriages,
major character flaws, shady legal practices,
and I'm sure there's more.
It's like there's a fraternity of Bad Boys in Law.

Some nationalities and religious followers are so loyal to their own kind that they appear almost clannish. Oh, your'e one of us? High five, your'e my family, eh?
Sorta like the mob. If you're in, you're in all the way. sunday dinners and all.
I see this w/ FD. Regardless if people are scumbags, if they help him out and side with him, they're his mob.

Random FYI. I grew up waterskiing, casually. I recently met a person who also grew up waterskiing. We were instant friends simply from having that common bond. I think the waterskiing adds a level of loyalty to FD's clan.

*They included a $600,000 line of credit from Henry Masiello of Coventry, R.I., and a $500,000 mortgage from Ioannis Toutziaridis of Athens, Greece, land records show. Masiello did not return a call seeking comment. Toutziaridis couldn’t be reached.

I.T. and F.D. have been in a lot of Waterskiing events together.

Just linking the article to go with your post.

Before being jailed in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos, her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, faced a downward spiral in his business and marriage

Random FYI. I grew up waterskiing, casually. I recently met a person who also grew up waterskiing. We were instant friends simply from having that common bond. I think the waterskiing adds a level of loyalty to FD's clan.
We’ll have to send you to Greece so you can infiltrate the water ski club and investigate.
My son skis also.

Good Morning Webbers! Glad to see you all
back here again.
I've decided I won't waste finger energy or brain
width to engage trollish, women demeaning,
shadowy misognistic, angry men beaten in their
own divorce because they probably deserved it.

Not naming anyone in particular but it knows
who I mean. there's better ways to get attention
Don't waste our time here.
Got it! With you 100%!

We have some new players being introduced into FD web that are interesting. I'm focusing on them now. We have David M. Ford (former Esq. but now disbarred in CT), Steffan Reich (former FORE employee and now FD realtor) and FD former divorce atty that went to NCPD with him and was there when he handed over the iPhoneX.

Lots to do and no time and energy to be spent on unproductive activities IMO! Just keep it moving!

Carpe Diem!

MOO

Last edited:
I think someone should start a list of all the
loser attorneys that FD has alligned himself with. Along with facts about their problems
within the legal system, both professional and
personal.
I believe we'd see a pattern: All were underdogs in some way. Shorter than average,
poorer than the average atty., didn't speak
good English cause foreign born, dysfunctional families of origin, out to fight
the system, misogynistic, bumpy marriages,
major character flaws, shady legal practices,
and I'm sure there's more.
It's like there's a fraternity of Bad Boys in Law.

I won't be doing the list but I will say the layers and angles in this case are astonishing! From the Bad Boys of Law to Fudge the knife finding crack dealer.

If LE is to leave no stone unturned they certainly have their work cut out for them! I imagine when FD goes down he will be bringing some of his friends down with him. I don't think he will display the same loyalty towards others as they have towards him. This is only going to get more interesting, IMO.

I am okay with LE taking their time and in the meantime I am hopeful they can find Jennifer's remains.

Working on 10 or so pages catchup....@sleuth66 , who is Ford, please?
@curiousinct. He is the latest character to be introduced into FD web. I did a very long post on him with a bunch of articles included. You can search my prior posts to find it but I think it was pg. 62 or 63 from very early Sunday morning. His letter was introduced as Plaintiff evidence/GF in the civil case when he declined FD request to finance MS I believe. The letters used in the civil case have been attached to a few of my prior posts if you want to read them.

Ford is a former atty (was disbarred in CT), former minor league baseball player and 'entrepreneur', who surprisingly enough also seemed to go through a contentious divorce. His history is CT has been documented in a few excellent articles in the HC. IMO he preyed on small business owners in his yellow page advisory business and then sued them for non compliance with the terms of his very tightly worded contracts.

He asked to be reinstated to the bar in CT in 2005 but it doesn't appear that this ever happened. Even so, it doesn't appear that the State of CT reprimanded him or fined him ever for any of his prior misdeeds before the courts. Frankly the more I read about how he was handed by State of CT the more disheartened I become about the judiciary policing itself in CT. So disappointing IMO.

MOO

I wonder if new searches means they have new evidence they have uncovered. It can't be totally random that they weren't searching and now they are, right.
Agree. Its hard to read much into the vague statement. But I wonder if the forensic work is starting to come back on the evidence taken earlier and that is sending them back to prior locations or perhaps they are checking on statements made by MT? IDK. We just don't know so this is speculation. MOO

OLD ARTICLE from July 8

@andalso, wasn't this Greek water ski person was also found out to be not who they purported to be? I can't recall the sequence of events but I think someone in an earlier thread tracked back and couldn't prove out who exactly this person was. They have never been heard from again so far as I know. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum