Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9

Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 :Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

Last edited by a moderator:
Bringing back the KM arrest article from the HC to see if someone can explain how KM was charged with violation of his no contact order for the charade FD pulled with STBX to try to 'patch up their marriage' but FD DOES NOT APPEAR TO HAVE BEEN CHARGED EVEN THOUGH HE KNEW ABOUT THE NO CONTACT ORDER.

Warrant: Man under order to avoid contact with estranged wife arrested after Fotis Dulos reaches out to her
Quote from article:

"According to the warrant for Mawhinney’s arrest on a charge of violation of a protective order, Dulos invited Mawhinney’s wife to meetings, including one at his Farmington home, where she was to talk with her husband".

"The wife, who is not identified in court papers, initially met with Dulos at Max’s Oyster Bar in West Hartford on May 19, but after telling Dulos she would not meet with Mawhinney unless their lawyers were present, Dulos abruptly paid the bill and left, according to the warrant".

"On May 20, Dulos called the wife again, telling her Mawhinney was willing to meet with their lawyers present. On May 21, Dulos called again to set up a meeting, but the woman told him she had talked to her lawyer and did not want to have any contact with her husband, the warrant says".

"The woman contacted South Windsor police in June to file a complaint alleging Mawhinney violated the terms of the protective order. She also talked to state police about her dealings with Dulos and expressed fear for her safety".

"Mawhinney was charged July 5 with violating a protective order after authorities concluded using Dulos to contact his wife violated a court order. That case is pending in Superior Court in Manchester. Mawhinney also has a sexual assault case pending in Superior Court in Hartford. He is free on bail in both cases". [BBM]

Icing on the cake IMO:

"Mawhinney’s lawyer, Lee Gold of Hartford, did not respond to a request for comment.

Dulos’ lawyer, Norm Pattis, called the wife’s claims fanciful". “Really? It sound like she read the stories about the Jennifer Dulos disappearance and wanted her 15 minutes of fame," Pattis said Wednesday. "That’s just ridiculous.”

NP is supposed to be OUT of the family case, it is thought because he had admitted to using a draft "confidential" memo, which I believe is being claimed to have been stolen form the GAL, or otherwise unlawfully possessed? NP is injecting himself into an area he removed himself from for a reason! I would normally suggest that he should tread lightly, but I do not think he believes the rules apply to him.
I agree with you about being surprised to seeing No Case Norm again talking about custody issues and FO missing MT 'desperately' and all the while neither Pattis nor FO can speak a kind word about JD and the 5 motherless children ever. Its chilling.

I do believe strongly that Pattis is coordinating all the cases and in the case of Family Court Rochlin is merely a placeholder patsy. Him giving this interview and speaking about the custody issues and about how the 2 older children deserve a 'voice' was probably Pattis at his most self serving and frankly 'oily'. Ick factor 10 out of 10 IMO!

Wonder if Judge Heller listened to this interview and perhaps questioned her choice of letting Pattis resign rather than be terminated from Family Court? Leave it to Pattis to reinsert himself in a matter than he had just been booted out of! I don't think he has respect for the CT system or any of its Judges. IMO this was also Pattis giving his version of a 'not high 5' to Judge Heller and demonstrating that he is still running the case from afar. I would love to see a total gag and absolute record seal imposed on all attys in the Family Court and then lets see what happens with the Pattis/Rochlin patsy partnership!

I live in hope that the wheels of justice will eventually turn to provide justice regarding Pattis and his many misdeeds and that the CT bar association at some point chooses to do something to rein him in. Many times listening to Pattis I get the feeling that he believes the law applies to others and not him. Its a bit chilling to see such a character that has no limits, no standards and no boundaries while cloaking his dastardly deeds and thuggish behavior under the guise of providing assistance to the 'underdogs'. No words.

It incomprehesible to me why Pattis wasn't publicly called out for his role in the psych report and why he also was not reported to the bar association and teminated in a public way by Judge Heller? Judge Heller handled it all behind closed doors and Pattis was allowed to claim 'scheduling issues' and 'resign from the family court matter'.

So disappointed that such a personal violation against a missing/murdered person was handled this way by Judge Heller. I guess she is saying that release of confidential documents by Family Court atty's is acceptable in the course of defending a client in another matter? She had IMO the perfect excuse to clear the decks of both the GAL and Pattis and she chose the closed door process while the GAL who is sitting with motions from both attys for his termination remains and is no doubt billing away at $500/hr.

Looked like another 'poor poor pitiful FO' interview by Pattis. There is just something simply so 'off' about these interviews where it seems like Pattis is buying into FO whinging about something that seems insignificant in the grand scheme of all his potential woes. This interview it was MT that he was missing 'desperately' and the 2 older boys need to be 'saved' by having their own attys and given a 'voice'. All of this is never couched in emotional terms or in a way to think that anyone on the Pattis crew or even FO cares at all about the children.

The quality of dialog coming from Pattis in these interviews is consistently IMO sub par, disjointed and off point. The Pattis crew are so clearly floundering in their defense of FO that they are back seeking some confidential records of JD but again no details on what possibly those might be. We've gone from 'Gone Girl' back to 'Gone Girl' or 'Revenge Suicide' back to 'Revenge Suicide' it seems.

IMO a gag order would be such a welcome event as this Pattis drivel would be removed from the public dialog on this sad case.

Its Groundhog Day in Pattisville yet again....yawn.

MOO

Last edited:
Bringing back the KM arrest article from the HC to see if someone can explain how KM was charged with violation of his no contact order for the charade FD pulled with STBX to try to 'patch up their marriage' but FD DOES NOT APPEAR TO HAVE BEEN CHARGED EVEN THOUGH HE KNEW ABOUT THE NO CONTACT ORDER.

Warrant: Man under order to avoid contact with estranged wife arrested after Fotis Dulos reaches out to her
Quote from article:

"According to the warrant for Mawhinney’s arrest on a charge of violation of a protective order, Dulos invited Mawhinney’s wife to meetings, including one at his Farmington home, where she was to talk with her husband".

"The wife, who is not identified in court papers, initially met with Dulos at Max’s Oyster Bar in West Hartford on May 19, but after telling Dulos she would not meet with Mawhinney unless their lawyers were present, Dulos abruptly paid the bill and left, according to the warrant".

"On May 20, Dulos called the wife again, telling her Mawhinney was willing to meet with their lawyers present. On May 21, Dulos called again to set up a meeting, but the woman told him she had talked to her lawyer and did not want to have any contact with her husband, the warrant says".

"The woman contacted South Windsor police in June to file a complaint alleging Mawhinney violated the terms of the protective order. She also talked to state police about her dealings with Dulos and expressed fear for her safety".

"Mawhinney was charged July 5 with violating a protective order after authorities concluded using Dulos to contact his wife violated a court order. That case is pending in Superior Court in Manchester. Mawhinney also has a sexual assault case pending in Superior Court in Hartford. He is free on bail in both cases". [BBM]

Icing on the cake IMO:

"Mawhinney’s lawyer, Lee Gold of Hartford, did not respond to a request for comment.

Dulos’ lawyer, Norm Pattis, called the wife’s claims fanciful". “Really? It sound like she read the stories about the Jennifer Dulos disappearance and wanted her 15 minutes of fame," Pattis said Wednesday. "That’s just ridiculous.”

They should charge FD as an accessory to the crime of violating the protective order. And conspiracy bc it was two of them that cooked up the meeting idea.
Maybe if FD had more criminal legal trouble, he’d stop his family court motions. I just don’t know if it would jeopardize the evidence tampering/murder case.

Last edited:
They should charge FD as an accessory to the crime of jeopardize the protective order. And conspiracy bc it was two of them that cooked up the meeting idea.
Maybe if FD had more criminal legal trouble, he’d stop his family court motions. I just don’t know if it would jeopardize the evidence tampering/murder case.
Thanks for this! I went back to KM as I felt like we missed something there as it truly seemed like there was this 'tit for tat' going on between FD and KM and they were really doing 'favors' for each other.

But between KM wife being greeted at her garage door by a guy with a gas can and crowbar and the 3 day hard press by FD to 'patch up the marriage' and his offering a 'reunion event in Greece' for the lovebirds I truly wonder if the plan weren't to do in KM wife before doing the same to JD? Sound wacky to put it in these terms but when you read through the hard court press that the HC article presents that FD worked hard to get KM wife to agree to terms, you have to scratch your head about the entire situation.

I would believe that if there is a successful prosecution of spousal rape for KM that his career is done. But I also wonder why he felt the need to resign from defending FD in the GF civil case? Was the resignation from the civil case tied perhaps into some conspiracy to commit murder? IDK. The timing of all these events certainly seems odd.

Also, No Case Norm dismissed the testimony of the KM STBX about the spousal rape and FD claims of violating the protective order immediately and quite rudely IMO so that signals that there could be quite alot going on here that could be relevant to FD and criminal case.

I'm smelling a rat here in all of this and I don't believe that KM would have resigned from representing FD unless it was something significant.

Any ideas?

MOO

Last edited:
ADMIN NOTE:

Was reviewing this thread for another reason and stumbled across the rudeness, personalizing, and bullying of another member in this thread. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Everyone has a right to their opinion as long as it is stated respectfully (which it has been). To be chastised for holding a different or minority opinion is just plain wrong. If everyone agreed, there would be no need for "discussion".

If you have a concern about another member's post, use the Report feature rather than resorting to snarky comments and tag-teaming against that member.

Thank you.

Attorney for Jennifer Dulos’ mother faces Fotis in civil court hearing
HARTFORD — Less than a week after claiming someone from Greece has been bankrolling his criminal defense team, an attorney for Fotis Dulos will be in civil court Monday seeking information about his mother-in-law’s finances.

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/Notices/ViewJDNO.aspx?PSID=48132&eNID=5091261
JDNO NOTICE
HHD-CV-18-6088970-S FARBER, GLORIA, EXECUTOR OF THE ESTATE OF HILLIARD v. FORE GROUP, INC. Et Al
Notice Issued: 08/05/2019
Court Address:
CLERK, SUPERIOR COURT
JUDICIAL DISTRICT OF HARTFORD
95 WASHINGTON STREET
HARTFORD, CT 06106
Notice Content:
Docket Number: HHD-CV-18-6088970-S
Case Caption: FARBER, GLORIA, EXECUTOR OF THE ESTATE OF HILLIARD v. FORE GROUP, INC. Et Al
Notice Sequence #: 1
JDNO NOTICE
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT JUDGE PECK,
HAS ORDERED ORAL ARGUMENT IN THE ABOVE CAPTIONED CASE ON MOTION/S #180.00, 181.00, & 183.00.
THE MATTER WILL PRINT ON THE 8/26/2019 CALENDAR AS ARGUABLE. PLEASE MARK THE ABOVE MOTION/S READY.

***DO NOT MARK TAKE PAPERS - TAKE PAPER MARKINGS FOR THE ABOVE MOTION/S WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.***

IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO GO FORWARD, THE MOTIONS MAY BE MARKED OFF AND RECLAIMED.

NOTICE SENT TO ALL APPEARING PARTIES.

HARTFORD SUPERIOR COURT

Last edited:
NP is supposed to be OUT of the family case, it is thought because he had admitted to using a draft "confidential" memo, which I believe is being claimed to have been stolen form the GAL, or otherwise unlawfully possessed? NP is injecting himself into an area he removed himself from for a reason! I would normally suggest that he should tread lightly, but I do not think he believes the rules apply to him.

The rules don’t apply to FD, either, so they are a match made in heaven. I want so badly for a judge to give NP a good hard smackdown for insisting on running his big mouth, to try to pollute the jury pool in advance of the charges that will be coming.

The rules don’t apply to FD, either, so they are a match made in heaven. I want so badly for a judge to give NP a good hard smackdown for insisting on running his big mouth, to try to pollute the jury pool in advance of the charges that will be coming.
There's another commonality that should be on our list of "Bad Boys in Law". Namely that they
don't seem to be held accountable when they
stomp on or ignore legal directives.
Not surprisingly, IMO, these grown up Bad Boys probably learned this trait early in life
where their mommies failed to lay down the law.
Betcha most had either no fathers or absentee
fathers in the picture.
This is what these misfits grow up to be.
Grown men, always skirting the law, pressing
the boundaries and seeing what they can get away with.
I wish these judges would put on their mommy
or daddy hats and force these overgrown brats
to knock it off. Once and for all.

HARTFORD — Less than a week after claiming someone from Greece has been bankrolling his criminal defense team, an attorney for Fotis Dulos will be in civil court Monday seeking information about his mother-in-law’s finances.

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/Notices/ViewJDNO.aspx?PSID=48132&eNID=5091261
JDNO NOTICE
HHD-CV-18-6088970-S FARBER, GLORIA, EXECUTOR OF THE ESTATE OF HILLIARD v. FORE GROUP, INC. Et Al
Court Address:
CLERK, SUPERIOR COURT
JUDICIAL DISTRICT OF HARTFORD
95 WASHINGTON STREET
HARTFORD, CT 06106
Notice Content:
Docket Number: HHD-CV-18-6088970-S
Case Caption: FARBER, GLORIA, EXECUTOR OF THE ESTATE OF HILLIARD v. FORE GROUP, INC. Et Al
Notice Sequence #: 1
JDNO NOTICE
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT JUDGE PECK,
HAS ORDERED ORAL ARGUMENT IN THE ABOVE CAPTIONED CASE ON MOTION/S #180.00, 181.00, & 183.00.
THE MATTER WILL PRINT ON THE 8/26/2019 CALENDAR AS ARGUABLE. PLEASE MARK THE ABOVE MOTION/S READY.

***DO NOT MARK TAKE PAPERS - TAKE PAPER MARKINGS FOR THE ABOVE MOTION/S WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.***

IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO GO FORWARD, THE MOTIONS MAY BE MARKED OFF AND RECLAIMED.

NOTICE SENT TO ALL APPEARING PARTIES.

HARTFORD SUPERIOR COURT

From the MSM link above and the following BBM

In a deposition in the civil lawsuit last week, Fotis Dulos claimed to not know the specifics about how his team was getting paid, according to a motion filed Thursday by Weinstein.

He lacked knowledge as to who was paying for the criminal defense and private investigator, except that the funds were coming from Greece and being channeled through an attorney in New York, and paid over to Attorney Pattis,” Weinstein wrote in his motion that accused Fotis Dulos’ attorneys of being on a “media road show,” and purposely ignoring requests for information and downplaying his years of financial troubles.

Really, FD thinks he has an answer for everything and everyone is just supposed to believe it, but this one takes the cake - he doesn't know "who was paying for the criminal defense and private investigator....." That is just so laughable. I sure hope the IRS is involved or will be before this is over because IMO tax evasion, laundering money possibly, money more than likely being sent overseas, not filing income taxes (as far as we know for the last 2 years it seems at least) could have serious consequences. And yes, IRS does still take the time to get involved as I recently had a family member it happened to and it was over A LOT less money than in this instance.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/24/myste...-legal-fees-for-jennifer-dulos-accused-hubby/

I’m pretty certain FD has hidden funds / bank account(s) in Greece. His “mysterious” benefactor is FD himself.
WHAT A RIDICULOUS LIE TO SAY HE HAS NO IDEA WHO IS FUNDING THE CASE.
He probably means he has no idea which banker is wiring his OWN hidden Greek funds to his own attorneys.
The attorneys for Farber need to see what all FD has hidden in Greece. He keeps very close ties with his native country & has traveled there regularly . In light of the seriousness of this case, and in light of the fact that he has no trouble LYING, FIND OUT EXACT DATES OF HIS TRIPS TO GREECE, (ALL TRIPS AFTER DIVORCE PROCEEDINGS STARTED)
Find out about FD’s OWN Greek bank accounts!!!
IT IS STILL VERY VERY EASY TO HAVE HIDDEN BANK ACCOUNTS IN EUROPE. Switzerland blew wide open but the other countries have PRIVATE BANKS. Follow the PRIVATE paper trail.

I’m absolutely disgusted with this case and the fact that FD attorneys are now trying to BULLY Farber into turning over all of her finances- CRIMINAL & UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR.

FD’s attorneys can’t think for a second that he is innocent. They have already pocketed HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS from FD’s hidden funds and will continue to pocket and LIE until the money dries up.
SICK, SICK, SICK

All IMHO

Thanks for this! I went back to KM as I felt like we missed something there as it truly seemed like there was this 'tit for tat' going on between FD and KM and they were really doing 'favors' for each other.

But between KM wife being greeted at her garage door by a guy with a gas can and crowbar and the 3 day hard press by FD to 'patch up the marriage' and his offering a 'reunion event in Greece' for the lovebirds I truly wonder if the plan weren't to do in KM wife before doing the same to JD? Sound wacky to put it in these terms but when you read through the hard court press that the HC article presents that FD worked hard to get KM wife to agree to terms, you have to scratch your head about the entire situation.

I would believe that if there is a successful prosecution of spousal rape for KM that his career is done. But I also wonder why he felt the need to resign from defending FD in the GF civil case? Was the resignation from the civil case tied perhaps into some conspiracy to commit murder? IDK. The timing of all these events certainly seems odd.

Also, No Case Norm dismissed the testimony of the KM STBX about the spousal rape and FD claims of violating the protective order immediately and quite rudely IMO so that signals that there could be quite alot going on here that could be relevant to FD and criminal case.

I'm smelling a rat here in all of this and I don't believe that KM would have resigned from representing FD unless it was something significant.

Any ideas?

MOO

ABSOLUTELY! I THINK 100% THAT KM WIFE WAS THE TARGET FOR MURDER. PLAN WAS READY AND PREPARED. WHEN IT DIDN’T PAN OUT, FD BRAZENLY USED SAME EXACT PLAN ON JD INSTEAD. No question in my mind. All IMHO of course

https://nypost.com/2019/08/24/myste...-legal-fees-for-jennifer-dulos-accused-hubby/

I’m pretty certain FD has hidden funds / bank account(s) in Greece. His “mysterious” benefactor is FD himself.
WHAT A RIDICULOUS LIE TO SAY HE HAS NO IDEA WHO IS FUNDING THE CASE.
He probably means he has no idea which banker is wiring his OWN hidden Greek funds to his own attorneys.
The attorneys for Farber need to see what all FD has hidden in Greece. He keeps very close ties with his native country & has traveled there regularly . In light of the seriousness of this case, and in light of the fact that he has no trouble LYING, FIND OUT EXACT DATES OF HIS TRIPS TO GREECE, (ALL TRIPS AFTER DIVORCE PROCEEDINGS STARTED)
Find out about FD’s OWN Greek bank accounts!!!
IT IS STILL VERY VERY EASY TO HAVE HIDDEN BANK ACCOUNTS IN EUROPE. Switzerland blew wide open but the other countries have PRIVATE BANKS. Follow the PRIVATE paper trail.

I’m absolutely disgusted with this case and the fact that FD attorneys are now trying to BULLY Farber into turning over all of her finances- CRIMINAL & UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR.

FD’s attorneys can’t think for a second that he is innocent. They have already pocketed HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS from FD’s hidden funds and will continue to pocket and LIE until the money dries up.
SICK, SICK, SICK

All IMHO
Absolutely agree with the concept of gradual 'skimming' of JD income over time by FD. JD had trust income of roughly $400,000 a year and IMO it doesn't take this much to live in Farmington when the children were small and not in private school full time. FO travel 10 days a month was no doubt expensive but even if this cost $150,000 a year there would still be a good amount left over. It wouldn't be difficult to skim funds from a household shared account and JD was probably glad to offload 'family finances' to FO while she had primary responsibility for 5 small children.

The good news is that GF/team Farber most likely can figure out how much exactly was 'skimmed' via JD bank statements and any household records she might have brought with her.

When we read the NYP article posted in the last thread about JD writing an autobiography it seemed that she had been working on it for quite awhile. My guess is that she most likely uncovered what was going on and knew how much money had been 'skimmed'. If money was in fact 'skimmed' by FO I belive strongly that it should be recovered on behalf of the 5 children that lost their mother. If the money was sent to Greece, as I suspect it has been, and banking regulation in the US were not followed then I also think that should be investigated as well as any income reporting with state and federal authorities in the US.

The fact that we are seeing FD and his 'cosmic greek cash machine' spitting out cash and sending it via wire to No Case Norm is a disturbing development IMO. Its disturbing because FO has been pleading poverty in family court now for over 2 years. I would think that Family Court has a vested interest in this 'new found' cash of FO as well as GF in the civil case. Until the 'greek cash' is vetted by the proper banking authorities it seems like it should be reclaimed from Pattis and any/all attys that have received it and placed in escrow until the situation is fully understood. I know I ask this question all the time but honestly WHERE ARE THE STATE OF CT LEGAL AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES ON THIS ISSUE?????

MOO

Attorney William Murray, representing Fotis Dulos, is scheduled to appear Monday in Hartford civil court where he’s facing a $2.5 million lawsuit filed by his mother-in-law, Gloria Farber, who has accused him of failing to repay loans he used for his real estate development company.
Hope the Judge uses the hearing in the civil case today to put an end to the FO/Murray tactics and simply issues a judgment for GF. The last response from Murray/FO to GF request for basic information IMO should also be punished by the court as it simply is a waste of everyones time.

FO also handed in 2 years of personal and corporate UNSIGNED tax returns to GF as part of discovery. Did he also give these unsigned returns to a bank to get financing? If so, that's an issue that is significant as its illegal and a banking violation. I hope Danbury Savings Bank is paying attention here as they have the 1st mortgage on Sturbridge property in New Canaan.

MOO

Bringing over from prior thread from @Tink56:

Tink56 said:
Some questions that have been lingering for me....off in some other directions, I apologize....
  • Obviously NP had a minor tantrum after the State's Attorney informed the court that MT did NOT take a lie detector test. Then NP mentioned that the Farber family spokesperson, Carrie Luft, needs to be gagged. That comment left me shaking my head. Luft's comments have been very general, very benign, except she did get Gillian Flynn informed who later made a comment about the absurdity of the Gone Girl reference NP had mentioned for the press. Was NP just frustrated or going off the deep end a bit? Maybe it was being called "disrespectful" that bothered NP....Who knows? Missing mom’s family blasts ‘disrespectful’ suggestion Jennifer Farber Dulos staged her disappearance like ‘Gone Girl’ character
  • I am assuming that the family court issue of having representation for the oldest twins with involve a response from GF's attorney. Will that be settled without a hearing? Can Judge Heller simply make a ruling at this time? Will she need to first rule on GF's motion for custody that is before the court?
  • For the motion for default judgment filed by GF's attorney in an financial area, does this need to be supported by case law? Should we anticipate more filings in the near future?
  • One of the things that REALLY bothered me was the request that the judge "just get the names of the doctors," and, well, "We'll do the rest." This was outrageous IMO, as that would give NP's private investigator a whole list of offices to which he could send the private investigator off to seek a weak link who would leak information to the FD team. I can't believe NP would believe, in his wildest dreams, that the judge could/would grant such a motion. Sometimes, it appears that what NP is saying is designed to placate his client or feed the media. Does that make sense?
Continuing to shake my head. Hope the kids and GF are ensconced in NC preparing for the school year. Hope that NCCS is willing and able to accommodate the children. Their lives must go on...Only good thoughts to GF and nanny and the five individuals most impacted by this situation.

Bringing over from prior thread from @BellaVita and @andalso :

afitzy said:
Went back again and watched it and read article again.

I'm getting tripped up in the word anomaly. This to me would imply that Pattis has a timeline into which Albany doesn't fit. Perhaps they are going to claim its someone else and not FO and MT on Albany? IDK.

But I don't understand how Pattis can claim anomaly on Albany unless he has an alternative theory for FD/MT location during that time period when their phones pinged over the 4 mile stretch. Are they going to claim that they both gave their phones to someone and that someone needed to get rid of items in the black bags that just happened to have JD blood on them? Oh, and the 2 people on Albany were body doubles for FO and MT? Oh, and a bloody knife that was found possibly with JD blood on it on Albany route was placed there by this someone else and ditto for the VV shirt and bra? Just not seeing it but I'm open to ideas!!!

This would make zero sense IMO.
Anomaly=Word Salad coming from the mouth of a Narc. Code for: My client didn't think he'd be caught on Albany Ave and now we've got a problem. Anomaly definition: something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected. You are getting tripped up on that word because it's usage is not really correct here. The only anomaly is in the mind of FD who did not expect to be caught on camera.

andalso said:
He has no explanation because there is no explanation.
30 stops
altered license plate
Bloody shirt
bloody bra, sponges, mops.
On camera, in his vehicle, with his girlfriend.

This isn't much of a whodunit.

Bingo!

Albany is not an anomaly, its the story.

Its 'opposite day' in Pattisville! Got it.

Thanks!

Bringing over from prior thread from @Tink56:

Tink56 said:
Some questions that have been lingering for me....off in some other directions, I apologize....
  • Obviously NP had a minor tantrum after the State's Attorney informed the court that MT did NOT take a lie detector test. Then NP mentioned that the Farber family spokesperson, Carrie Luft, needs to be gagged. That comment left me shaking my head. Luft's comments have been very general, very benign, except she did get Gillian Flynn informed who later made a comment about the absurdity of the Gone Girl reference NP had mentioned for the press. Was NP just frustrated or going off the deep end a bit? Maybe it was being called "disrespectful" that bothered NP....Who knows? Missing mom’s family blasts ‘disrespectful’ suggestion Jennifer Farber Dulos staged her disappearance like ‘Gone Girl’ character
  • I am assuming that the family court issue of having representation for the oldest twins with involve a response from GF's attorney. Will that be settled without a hearing? Can Judge Heller simply make a ruling at this time? Will she need to first rule on GF's motion for custody that is before the court?
  • For the motion for default judgment filed by GF's attorney in an financial area, does this need to be supported by case law? Should we anticipate more filings in the near future?
  • One of the things that REALLY bothered me was the request that the judge "just get the names of the doctors," and, well, "We'll do the rest." This was outrageous IMO, as that would give NP's private investigator a whole list of offices to which he could send the private investigator off to seek a weak link who would leak information to the FD team. I can't believe NP would believe, in his wildest dreams, that the judge could/would grant such a motion. Sometimes, it appears that what NP is saying is designed to placate his client or feed the media. Does that make sense?
Continuing to shake my head. Hope the kids and GF are ensconced in NC preparing for the school year. Hope that NCCS is willing and able to accommodate the children. Their lives must go on...Only good thoughts to GF and nanny and the five individuals most impacted by this situation.

RSBM:
I can't believe NP would believe, in his wildest dreams, that the judge could/would grant such a motion.

The stuff NP comes up with makes me feel embarrassed for him. o_O

Hope the Judge uses the hearing in the civil case today to put an end to the FO/Murray tactics and simply issues a judgment for GF. The last response from Murray/FO to GF request for basic information IMO should also be punished by the court as it simply is a waste of everyones time.

FO also handed in 2 years of personal and corporate UNSIGNED tax returns to GF as part of discovery. Did he also give these unsigned returns to a bank to get financing? If so, that's an issue that is significant as its illegal and a banking violation. I hope Danbury Savings Bank is paying attention here as they have the 1st mortgage on Sturbridge property in New Canaan.

MOO

Unsigned, as in “these are the fake, doctored tax returns that should keep my scheme from being uncovered by GF and any bank I may be dealing with”?

Absolutely agree with the concept of gradual 'skimming' of JD income over time by FD. JD had trust income of roughly $400,000 a year and IMO it doesn't take this much to live in Farmington when the children were small and not in private school full time. FO travel 10 days a month was no doubt expensive but even if this cost $150,000 a year there would still be a good amount left over. It wouldn't be difficult to skim funds from a household shared account and JD was probably glad to offload 'family finances' to FO while she had primary responsibility for 5 small children.

The good news is that GF/team Farber most likely can figure out how much exactly was 'skimmed' via JD bank statements and any household records she might have brought with her.

When we read the NYP article posted in the last thread about JD writing an autobiography it seemed that she had been working on it for quite awhile. My guess is that she most likely uncovered what was going on and knew how much money had been 'skimmed'. If money was in fact 'skimmed' by FO I belive strongly that it should be recovered on behalf of the 5 children that lost their mother. If the money was sent to Greece, as I suspect it has been, and banking regulation in the US were not followed then I also think that should be investigated as well as any income reporting with state and federal authorities in the US.

The fact that we are seeing FD and his 'cosmic greek cash machine' spitting out cash and sending it via wire to No Case Norm is a disturbing development IMO. Its disturbing because FO has been pleading poverty in family court now for over 2 years. I would think that Family Court has a vested interest in this 'new found' cash of FO as well as GF in the civil case. Until the 'greek cash' is vetted by the proper banking authorities it seems like it should be reclaimed from Pattis and any/all attys that have received it and placed in escrow until the situation is fully understood. I know I ask this question all the time but honestly WHERE ARE THE STATE OF CT LEGAL AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES ON THIS ISSUE?????

MOO
Excellent-
I would hope you are copying some of your
insightful thoughts to the appropriate authorities.
Seriously, at least write letters to the editors
or spread the word somehow where others of
importance can see what the public sees.
This would be a wonderful contribution in
Jennifer's memory. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members