Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Couldn’t Say ‘My Mother’ Without Crying...For what its worth...I am 58 years old...my mom has been gone since I was 32...there are still days that I can't say her name without crying...I can't imagine the inescapable sadness, horror and devastation that JD's children and family deal with every day. Then to have all of FD's bull***t...it is inexcusable and is proof positive that he doesn't give two shi*s about his kids. I hope LE, the IRS, the Feds and anyone else who can cause this piece of human excrement pain do so...the sooner the better!!! jmo

Twitter
NEW INFORMATION: Jennifer Dulos’ mother’s attorney is questioning how Fotis Dulos could possibly be able to support his children after he claimed to have few assets in his testimony and court filings
We believe Mr. Dulos is less than forthright in regards to his business affairs,” said Attorney Richard Weinstein, who represents Farber in civil lawsuits against Fotis Dulos, outside a Hartford courtroom Monday morning. “I requested that we be allowed to perform a forensic examination of his business accounts, which he has declined.”

Yes, it is believed that FD is not allowed on the campus of NCCS except for parent/teacher meetings. The school has a process for monitoring these court orders and the school regs were posted in prior thread.

I’m just wondering if it will get him arrested; seems like he’s done a few things that ought to have (not including murder), but he is still walking around, accidentally driving into NY, having contact with his kids by means of a surrogate, etc. It just makes me wonder what the final straw could be.

130.86 08/26/2019 C ORDER
Document.gif
newred.gif

RESULT: Order 8/26/2019 HON ROBERT SHAPIRO
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17610201

The above order is in response to this Motion:
130.00 10/01/2018 P OBJECTION TO INTERROGATORIES/PRODUCTION PB 13-8 and 13-10
Document.gif

RESULT: Order 8/26/2019 HON ROBERT SHAPIRO
@sds71. Is the Judge ruling here to agree with Plaintiff?

I’m just wondering if it will get him arrested; seems like he’s done a few things that ought to have (not including murder), but he is still walking around, accidentally driving into NY, having contact with his kids by means of a surrogate, etc. It just makes me wonder what the final straw could be.
I can't see GF risking the children having access by being in CT. Just me. We don't know but their safety is paramount so I'm trusting that she has the issue well in hand! MOO

I agree and I don't get why it hasn't happened yet on the financial issues. But I also don't get why he wasn't arrested in the whole KM STBW hookup situation where he knowingly violated a protective order? Not sure what is up with local PD in Farmington/Avon/Windsor as first the guy with the crowbar/gas can wasn't arrested, prior to that KM almost was successful sealing his own arrest warrant and local press had to use FOI to get a copy and then he gets out of jail on SPOUSAL RAPE with a $5,000 bond? What is going on? MOO

I can't see GF risking the children having access by being in CT. Just me. We don't know but their safety is paramount so I'm trusting that she has the issue well in hand! MOO

I understand and agree in part with your sentiments. In one respect, the children may prefer to attend a new school in which others are not aware of their awkward family situation. If they are feeling confident and safe, they may thrive.

The big "however" is continuity, familiarity, and safety which NCCS may represent in the minds of the children. We'll see...I think it would be very difficult to continue to keep the kids relatively confined and not rebellious at the same time. Once children begin to develop their own friends and peer group outside of their family their lives become more complicated. The pull of not being different and part of their peer groups is extremely important for the 11 and 13-year-olds, if they are average kiddos.

The middle school years are marked by significant personality changes. By definition, children this age show erratic, inconsistent behaviors: one moment they are happy, the next, weeping. In one instant they are affectionate and loving, the next, they resent their parents. At once they feel invincible, the next, invisible. Parenting young teens is an investment in patience, empathy, and continued support, despite all evidence from your child to the contrary.

These years are important ones for your child to develop increased independence from you, to shift the center of his social world from home to peers, and to explore and discover his talents and interests within a larger community of influence. To do this successfully, your child needs to learn how to interpret others’ perspectives and emotions, determine his own point of view, thoughts, beliefs and intentions (metacognition and self-knowledge). He must learn to successfully share space with others, regulate his own reactions, and adapt to various environments. He must develop his social cognition (understanding of how social situations work, how to use pragmatic (everyday) language and communication skills) to successfully navigate social and academic interactions, and learn to relate to the world, other people, and experiences as an individual. To do this he needs interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, conflict resolution skills, and survival skills. Whew!

Middle school is when children begin to spend significantly more time with friends over family. While needing to be an individual, they do not want to stand out from peers, particularly same sex peers. They seek group membership at almost any cost, including acting cruelly to others outside the group. The rate of social cruelty and bullying spikes during these years, especially among girls, and young teens are particularly vulnerable to the influence of aggression in all its forms.

KEEP FORGETTING TO GET IN MY MOOS...MOO

Twitter
NEW INFORMATION: Jennifer Dulos’ mother’s attorney is questioning how Fotis Dulos could possibly be able to support his children after he claimed to have few assets in his testimony and court filings
We believe Mr. Dulos is less than forthright in regards to his business affairs,” said Attorney Richard Weinstein, who represents Farber in civil lawsuits against Fotis Dulos, outside a Hartford courtroom Monday morning. “I requested that we be allowed to perform a forensic examination of his business accounts, which he has declined.”
Makes perfect sense!

So far we don't know how:

1. FD is paying his attys - cash is coming but nobody know where from
2. FD appears to have had no income for 2 years so not only should be able to feed himself and keep gas in the trucks but he had MT and her daughter up until recently. We know he wasn't paying anything for 4Jx so he was living rent/overhead free. But we know he had a credit card or 2 and was somehow moving money between FORE and his personal accounts to pay his personal credit card.

Given 1 above legal fees could wipe him out financially as he claimed to have a net worth of $300,000 or so in the family court documents and less than $50,000/yr in income and 2 above, the GF question about FD ability to house and take care of 5 children is an excellent question.

Wonder if FO is questioning his 'financial planning' strategy now to hide assets in advance of divorce? He had a 1+ year jump on JD when his affair started to get the ball rolling, but once I heard the stories of his 'generosity' to friends and family in Greece my suspicion was that he had been skimming for years and the money is squirrelled away for later access.

We already have well estabished record in Family Court of FD being called a 'liar' by Judge Heller, we have last 2 years of unsigned tax returns, mysterious cash showing up from Greece and frankly no income in 2 years.

I really wonder how Pattis/Rochlin is going to spin FO as a responsible parent with the financial means to raise 5 children? Liar in court - check, Financial criminal - check, Convicted Felon - most likely check.

Would love to see Rochlin motion for FO access to children given all we now know. Not doable right now IMO and unless FO waves a magic wand and starts working again, IMO its not happening any time soon. FO most likely has significant funds in another location but that can't be brought back into the equation to demonstrate his financial ability to care for children without the associated financial questions and legality of the source of funds. Seems like a bit of a class Catch-22! GF has effectively circled the wagon on all fronts around FD and he is trapped. IMO, he is trapped and going to prison.

Assuming 4Jx goes to auction soon then FD will have to pack up the moving van and find a new place to live. Where will he go?

MOO MOO

I understand and agree in part with your sentiments. In one respect, the children may prefer to attend a new school in which others are not aware of their awkward family situation. If they are feeling confident and safe, they may thrive.

The big "however" is continuity, familiarity, and safety which NCCS may represent in the minds of the children. We'll see...I think it would be very difficult to continue to keep the kids relatively confined and not rebellious at the same time. Once children begin to develop their own friends and peer group outside of their family their lives become more complicated. The pull of not being different and part of their peer groups is extremely important for the 11 and 13-year-olds, if they are average kiddos.

The middle school years are marked by significant personality changes. By definition, children this age show erratic, inconsistent behaviors: one moment they are happy, the next, weeping. In one instant they are affectionate and loving, the next, they resent their parents. At once they feel invincible, the next, invisible. Parenting young teens is an investment in patience, empathy, and continued support, despite all evidence from your child to the contrary.

These years are important ones for your child to develop increased independence from you, to shift the center of his social world from home to peers, and to explore and discover his talents and interests within a larger community of influence. To do this successfully, your child needs to learn how to interpret others’ perspectives and emotions, determine his own point of view, thoughts, beliefs and intentions (metacognition and self-knowledge). He must learn to successfully share space with others, regulate his own reactions, and adapt to various environments. He must develop his social cognition (understanding of how social situations work, how to use pragmatic (everyday) language and communication skills) to successfully navigate social and academic interactions, and learn to relate to the world, other people, and experiences as an individual. To do this he needs interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, conflict resolution skills, and survival skills. Whew!

Middle school is when children begin to spend significantly more time with friends over family. While needing to be an individual, they do not want to stand out from peers, particularly same sex peers. They seek group membership at almost any cost, including acting cruelly to others outside the group. The rate of social cruelty and bullying spikes during these years, especially among girls, and young teens are particularly vulnerable to the influence of aggression in all its forms.

KEEP FORGETTING TO GET IN MY MOOS...MOO
The damage this human being has done, and continues to do to his children is sickening. My God, can’t he just stop!!
If he’s not guilty of killing their mother, then let LE, the lawyers, the court, and the jurors do their job and he will be set free. THEN he can reunite with his children, and begin healing and they can have peace of mind that their Dad is not guilty.

In lawsuit with father-in-law’s estate, lawyer claims Fotis Dulos getting help from Greece to cover cost of criminal defense

Quotes from article:
"An attorney representing the estate, Richard P. Weinstein, had asked how Dulos was paying for his criminal defense, which includes Attorney Norm Pattis and high-profile investigator Patrick McKenna, but said the response was they did not know:.

"Dulos was supposed to produce records related to how he was paying for his criminal defense for a deposition last week, but his attorneys objected, saying those records were privileged".

"In a reply filed last week to an objection by Dulos’ attorneys, Weinstein said records related to how Dulos is paying for the criminal defense should be produced and are not privileged. In this motion he said it is believed the money is coming from Greece and being channeled through a New York attorney".

"Dulos, 51, faces charges of tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution. Investigators said a man resembling Dulos was seen tossing bags out along Albany Avenue in Hartford the night Farber Dulos went missing, records show".

"Investigators found some of the bags, which had items with Farber Dulos’ blood on them, arrest records show. Dulos has pleaded not guilty to the charges and remains free on $500,000 bail".

"In the reply filed last Thursday, Weinstein also wrote that Dulos and his attorney are “in a media road show" and that they are making “wild and bizarre accusations" that the the estate and its executor, Gloria Farber, are attempting to put the Fore Group out of business".

"Weinstein said documents show it was Dulos’ lengthy and contentious divorce from Farber Dulos that was causing financial problems for Dulos".

Attorney for Jennifer Dulos’ mother questions Fotis’ finances

Quotes from article:

“We believe Mr. Dulos is less than forthright in regards to his business affairs,” said Attorney Richard Weinstein, who represents Farber in civil lawsuits against Fotis Dulos, outside a Hartford courtroom Monday morning. “I requested that we be allowed to perform a forensic examination of his business accounts, which he has declined.”

"In talking to a Hearst reporter, Weinstein wondered out loud how Dulos, who is facing criminal charges in the disappearance of his estranged wife Jennifer Farber Dulos and $2.5 million in lawsuits brought against him by the Farber family in his business dealings, would be able to take care of his five children if his finances were in disarray".

"Weinstein declined to provide a specific comment on the custody battle that is shaping up between his client and Fotis Dulos other than the statement about the forensic examination he proposed".

"Less than two days after claiming someone from Greece has been bankrolling his criminal defense team during a deposition in Weinstein's office last week, Attorney Rich Rocklin, representing Fotis Dulos in his divorce, filed two motions seemingly signaling his client's renewed quest to get his children back from Farber".

Related Stories
"One motion asked the court to appoint an attorney to represent his oldest two children, twin 13-year-old boys, in custody proceedings.The other motion sought a court order to require Farber to turn over any medical records, school information and other official documents regarding the care of the children to Fotis Dulos as the divorce and custody battle continues".

"He was barred from seeing children by the Stamford Superior Court judge as the criminal case is pending".

Reposting Rochlin interview on Face the State:

Face the State: Attorney for Fotis Dulos, Rich Rochlin

Rochlin is the atty./Pattis patsy who posted derogatory pictures on social media about the STBX wife of his client. This social media posting was done after a Judge in the case had put a ban on social media activity by all participants in the case. Rochlin then wrote a letter which was shared on social media to explain why he did what he did in terms of posting. The letter has 'mysteriously' vanished. Looks like we have yet another lawyer that like to 'color outside the lines'.....

MOO

https://nypost.com/2019/08/24/myste...-legal-fees-for-jennifer-dulos-accused-hubby/ - Reposting from prior thread

If the money did in fact come from Greece to an atty in NYC as the NYP article describes then it would be possible to request that the NYS Banking Commission investigate the transfer.

Until the source of the funds is verified as being legal it seems like it would be appropriate to reclaim the funds sent to FO lawyers and hold them in escrow pending investigation by the appropriate authorities.

MOO

MOO - unsigned tax returns - I believe once they are signed and submitted (to be relied upon) he is open to official government review / tax evasion, etc. MOO
and FRAUD, all kinds of Fraud.
Someone asked upthread if a bank would accept unsigned tax returns- my answer- Yeah about
as easily as they would accept an unsigned check, or counterfeit money, or a stolen credit card.......... in other words NEVER.
As far as I could see regarding JD signing anything to do w/ Fore- she wasn't on any paperwork that I could find in the incorporation documents. So I doubt she would have signed the tax returns for Fore.

The damage this human being has done, and continues to do to his children is sickening. My God, can’t he just stop!!
If he’s not guilty of killing their mother, then let LE, the lawyers, the court, and the jurors do their job and he will be set free. THEN he can reunite with his children, and begin healing and they can have peace of mind that their Dad is not guilty.

You know it doesn’t work like that...I am hoping that Karma comes into play

Here's a blurb about Rich Rochlin from 2011 in
Hartford Courant.
"this guy is everybody's worst impression of a lawyer" said a former client.
"He's like a cartoon character. Hopefully his 15 min. of fame are over." Rochlin was going after
Ct. Gov.
" There are several pieces of silverware missing from the drawer."
See video pics of this cartoon character. Oh and
he's another Bad Boy in Law and was raised
by a single mother (like abnormal Norm).

Once-Obscure Lawyer Now In Spotlight; Rich Rochlin Clashes With Malloy, McDonald On Food Stamp Fraud

Twitter

BBM - I totally agree with this! IMO - GF is always one step ahead of FD. Also, FD is not being "forthright" when he states he does not know who is paying his legal fees from Greece. MOO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd