Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all work so hard at finding a point to the Pattis Patter. Not happenin'.

Maybe he'll run off at the mouth some more and say, "My client does not have a poison ivy-covered hole holding body parts in his backyard. I know a doctor/yardman who will swear to it!"

(You're going to have to stick with the Greek sister if you want relevance, afitzy.)
I'm with you on this but not only is this commentary from Rochlin asinine and irrelevant but its not helping their client so far as I can see.

Not a Psychopath? What responsible legal professional would ever say such a thing about their client? The first thing I thought of when I read the HC article was, "Geez, the psych profile of FD is much more damaged and dangerous than even I thought if someone has accused him of being a psychopath?". Then I wondered if I should blast off an email to Atty Colangelo and ask "Why was Fotis Dulos allowed to be released from jail if he is a psychopath"? But then I read further and was relieved to hear that we don't have a psychopath on our hands.

I seriously wonder if the residents of Pattisville are working in overdrive at creating an enviornment where it will be impossible to try FD in CT?

Can these atty's be this inept?

MOO

I have found them! Woof!
Dr. Stephen Humphrey, PHD - Reviews - Hartford, CT
I think this is the one.

Stephen M. Humphrey, PhD - Southwest - Hartford, CT
He was appointed by the court to be a parental coordinator.
The court awarded me sole legal custody of the children, and the custody evualuations recommended that the other parent spend only one hour per week with the children (and that was to be in a public place under supervision). Clearly the other parent was deemed by psychiatric evaluations and by the Court) to be dangerous to the children.
Mr Humphries has had the opportunity to mediate in disputes between myself and the ex spouse dozens of times. In approximately 50 decisions that he rendered he favored the parent that the Court found to be dangerous to the children 49 times out of 50 times
He managed to find legal loophoes to justify the continuing troublesome behavior of the other spouse.
The best interests of the children were routinely ignored by Mr Humphries and they continue to suffer under his misguided and eccentric involvement.
Thank you for this! FD has found the "objective psychological expert" gunslinger for his C Team. In fact, he actually lined him up before he murdered his wife. How convenient! This man is going to turn out to be a fraud. IMO.

Countering his type of nonsense is where LE (everywhere) sometimes falls short. The State needs to hire the best forensic psychologist it can find, not to testify, but to anticipate ,the quackery that is going to come out of Dr. Dollars mouth on the stand.

This afternoon I thought FD was in Houston, Texas.
I was at the post office. I almost died.
Spitting image except this man was 6 foot and then some.
Same face. Same ears. Same nose prior to “sculpting.”’
They say there are 7 people that look just like you in the world.
I’ve met 4 of mine....
I just stared. Good thing he was in line behind me. Too much WS I think.

I bet Fo-a#%*+¥!*-do was "confident and gregarious" while he was killing the mother of his five children!!! Nothing to see here folks...move along. [BBM] It is the same rhetorical bull#%*! Ponytail Boy has been spewing all along!!! Jmo

Thank you for this! Needed to be refocused.

Back to trying to figure out the MT timeline as we truly don't have much to work with there at all. We had made so much progress on FD timeline and then got sidetracked by this nonsense.

But I did have great fun pretending to be the good Dr.! Perhaps in my next lifetime!

MOO

For me, that article is spot on. I am willing to bet a lifetime supply of skinny jeans and short man boots that FD presented his best caring father facade to the psychiatrist.

My personal experience with briefly dating a narcissist was very similar. Our first date was like a fairy tale. He was kind, affectionate and funny; it was instant infatuation. He was full of swagger and charm but it wasn’t long before he regularly cancelled dates at the last minute and then blamed it on me. Narcissists are psychological con artists. They can easily present what others want to see in order to get what they want.

Shame on the HC for printing such a slanted article.

MOO

IMO - slanted article indeed. The large image set the tone. FD appears strong, fearless, and determined, while wearing a brown corduroy jacket. ODD.

You’d think a professional psychologist/ psychiatrist could differentiate bs from the truth.
Guess not. Money talks. BS walks.
What is absolutely a shame is that CT has absolutely no shortage of top notch nationally recognized mental health professionals across a variety of specialities. Yale New Haven has nationally ranked in patient and out patient Psych clinics and is a fantastic teaching hospital as well. Its sad IMO to see such sub par work done on such important issues in this case.

The comment made above about the State engaging the best possible mental health experts they can find was brilliant I thought and I hope Atty Colangelo/staff are listening.

MOO

I’m totally whacked today.
After thinking I saw FD in HOUSTON, Texas I started to think,,,
Ready?
What if MT and FD had a love child? Olympic skier for sure????
I’m demented today. I’m sorry. Hurricane brings back trauma of flood of 4 and half feet water in my house from Harvey. Still destroyed.

But can you imagine?
She’s not too old. Modern medicine being what it is.
Ok. I’ll stop. Wild imagination.

I’m so ready for FD to be found guilty. Too bad CT doesn’t have a death penalty.
I’d be happy to flip the power on and watch him fry.
I know. Sick.
He’s sick.
But to know that Jennifer was honored. In some way. Make him suffer.

I so wish I could choose FD's future roommate. I'm all in on Joshua Komisarjevsky! Remember the looney tune who raped and killed the Pettis family? Also declared "not a psychopath" so a good fit.

I’m so ready for FD to be found guilty. Too bad CT doesn’t have a death penalty.
I’d be happy to flip the power on and watch him fry.
I know. Sick.
He’s sick.
But to know that Jennifer was honored. In some way. Make him suffer.

We need him to be charged with murder first.

I’m surprised that hasn’t happened yet. I realize that there’s no rush with those other charges looming, but every day he gets as a free man, is a day too many.

I so wish I could choose FD's future roommate. I'm all in on Joshua Komisarjevsky! Remember the looney tune who raped and killed the Pettis family? Also declared "not a psychopath" so a good fit.
“Not a psychopath,” is the nicest thing anyone could say about this guy.

Low bar I guess.

What strikes me about this constant filing of motions, this constant leaking of info to NP's obvious media "buddy" (very, very common), this constant need for battle! for vindication! for complete annihilation! by the C Team, is that this very conduct proves what we know to be true about Mr. Dulos. He is a malignant narcissist (not a psychopath).

I keep bringing up Ted Bundy, but Dulos reminds me of Bundy. Not in the crime, not even in surface demeanor, but in his need for constant attention. Dulos is more polished and sophisticated than Bundy was, not so raw. Underneath that veneer, though, is the complete need for control, domination, and attention. Me,me, me, 24/7.

His narcissistic rage and need for control caused Dulos to murder Jennifer, and now his narcissism is being stroked by the ongoing antics of the C Team. IMO his lawyers are doing exactly what he wants them to. That is why he has consistently surrounded himself with a certain type of lawyer. I believe most lawyers would be appalled by the tactics we have seen here. But for Dulos, and his lawyers, this is just more "winning."

I am old enough to know the good guys don't always win, and that evil can be quite cunning, Still, the State has a rock solid case. It would be easy to get lost in each and ever distraction the C Team slaps together just in time for the latest NC "exclusive". From afar, I have observed this prosecutor, though. He seems to be someone who is not going to let Dulos get away with murder. Evil isn't gonna win this time.

So keep filing those ridiculous pleadings. It is going to change nothing.

What strikes me about this constant filing of motions, this constant leaking of info to NP's obvious media "buddy" (very, very common), this constant need for battle! for vindication! for complete annihilation! by the C Team, is that this very conduct proves what we know to be true about Mr. Dulos. He is a malignant narcissist (not a psychopath).

I keep bringing up Ted Bundy, but Dulos reminds me of Bundy. Not in the crime, not even in surface demeanor, but in his need for constant attention. Dulos is more polished and sophisticated than Bundy was, not so raw. Underneath that veneer, though, is the complete need for control, domination, and attention. Me,me, me, 24/7.

His narcissistic rage and need for control caused Dulos to murder Jennifer, and now his narcissism is being stroked by the ongoing antics of the C Team. IMO his lawyers are doing exactly what he wants them to. That is why he has consistently surrounded himself with a certain type of lawyer. I believe most lawyers would be appalled by the tactics we have seen here. But for Dulos, and his lawyers, this is just more "winning."

I am old enough to know the good guys don't always win, and that evil can be quite cunning, Still, the State has a rock solid case. It would be easy to get lost in each and ever distraction the C Team slaps together just in time for the latest NC "exclusive". From afar, I have observed this prosecutor, though. He seems to be someone who is not going to let Dulos get away with murder. Evil isn't gonna win this time.

So keep filing those ridiculous pleadings. It is going to change nothing.

Yup. This is smoke and mirrors, nothing more.

Evidence is what matters, and the state has it. There is absolutely no innocent explanation for FD dumping bloody items from Jennifer’s house.

I can’t wait to see how Norm approaches that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum