Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone explain how this is being allowed to play out in the public eye and WHY?

This psych report is sealed by the Court for a reason yet Pattis/Rochlin can leak 'at will'!

We are now privy the psych records of FD (as interpreted by Rochlin) with the 'hack' psychologist that successfully managed to get not one positive review in over 50 online reviews that I looked at (and I didn't look very hard as there were many more out there to look at)!

We have a sealed psych report yet Rochlin is still making claims that the report is "favorable" to FD?!?

WHERE IS JUDGE HELLER!!!!

HELLO JUDGE HELLER!!!!

HELLO JUDGE HELLER!!!

EARTH TO JUDGE HELLER!

YOUR COURT IS SPIRALING OUT OF CONTROL!!!!

WE NEED A GAG ORDER AND A TOTALLY SEALED FILE IN THE DULOS CASE BECAUSE YOU HAVE ATTYS THAT CANNOT FOLLOW THE LETTER OR THE SPIRIT OF THE LAW!!

If this weren't so completely pathetic IMO it would be laughable.

Between NORMAL and PSYCHOPATH there is a sizable spectrum of other options and as a layperson I am quite confident that a competent psychologist would slot FD into the appropriate slot.

Good to know that per Dr. Humphrey (the DR with no positive reviews) that we don't have a psychopath on our hands and that our guy FD is "gregarious and confident". GREAT NEWS! IRRELEVANT NEWS! FAKE NEWS!

Is the courtroom standard by which parents are judged 'worthy' to have custody and visitation is that they NOT BE PSYCHOPATHS!

Get real!

This is welcome news to the citizens of CT.

Honestly, hate to say it but WTF is going on in Judge Heller's court!

Where are the sanctions and punishment for Rochlin and Pattis for this ongoing circus!

I can see the headline in the NYP: Fotis Dulos says, "I AM NOT A PSYCHOPATH"! PS. DR. HUMPHREY SAID SO!

Complete and utter rubbish.

MOO MOO MOOO
But But But. He is gregarious and confident!
MOO.

Just read the Dave Altimari HC article once and then again to make sure I read what I thought I read the first time.

Has the HC been purchased by the National Enquirer? Seriously. What is going on here?

Think I will have to impose a personal TO for myself on HC an DA articles in particular. I'm out on HC.

IMO DA is simply engaging in a game of telephone using the HC on behalf of FD and No Case Norm.

IMO there was zero journalistic value added to that article and I very much wonder why any editor would approve it?

IMO the HC and Dave Altimari are walking a very fine line by discussing a sealed court document in Family Court and continuing (now the second article) to repeat heresay interpretation about the sealed report from an atty. associated with the case (believed to be either Pattis or Rochlin).

IMO this is clickbait at its worst and I expected better of the HC but I guess we aren't going to get it.

Its not a big deal to not read the HC because other than apparent tips and planted stories from Pattis IMO DA has zero to add to the this case that is of investigative value.

All the weeks he said he was on Albany Avenue and he couldn't even explain the situation with the drains or where precisely the evidence was found?

@thekirbyfamily took a few drives down Albany, took fantastic pictures, gave us the history of the construction and clearly explained the situation and told us precisely what we needed to know to understand the situation.

MOO MOO

Last edited:
Just read the Dave Altimari HC article once and then again to make sure I read what I thought I read the first time.

Think I will have to impose a personal TO for myself on HC an DA articles in particular. I'm out on HC.

IMO DA is simply engaging in a game of telephone using the HC on behalf of FD and No Case Norm.

IMO there was zero journalistic value added to that article and I very much wonder why any editor would approve it?

IMO the HC and Dave Altimari are walking a very fine line by discussing a sealed court document in Family Court and continuing (now the second article) to repeat heresay interpretation about the sealed report from an atty. associated with the case (believed to be either Pattis or Rochlin).

IMO this is clickbait at its worst and I expected better of the HC but I guess we aren't going to get it.

Its not a big deal to not read the HC because other than apparent tips and planted stories from Pattis IMO DA has zero to add to the this case that is of investigative value.

All the weeks he said he was on Albany Avenue and he couldn't even explain the situation with the drains or where precisely the evidence was found?

@thekirbyfamily took a few drives down Albany, took fantastic pictures, gave us the history of the construction and clearly explained the situation and told us precisely what we needed to know to understand the situation.

MOO MOO
I am with you. I'm sticking with the Stamford Advocate.
Screw the HC. Let's ignore them. MOO.

BALONY. MOO.

Aren’t sociopaths particularly good at conning even experts into thinking that they aren’t evil? I would be much more inclined to think FD was “normal”, if he showed some quirky traits, rather than none. Did RR produce the entire psychological report, or just pick out the words that are beneficial to his client?

Also, I wonder what the sessions were like. Since this was Family Court, did the Dr. read background on the case and ask specific questions about his actions and look for a reaction like on Law & Order? Or just shoot the breeze? I also worry about male professionals and their bias in general because negative feelings associated with divorce and women are so prevalent now more than ever before, IMO.
Here is what I think happened:

Dr Humphrey: So, what brings you here to the office tonight?

FD: Well, people think I'm a monster and I find that very upsetting. And, I'm involved in a divorce and Family Court said I had to come here and meet with you.

Dr. Humphrey: Well, lets have you answer a few basic questions. All you have to do is circle the answer and you have a choice of a, b, c, d, e. Its quick, easy and painless and you will be out of here in no time and then I just have to file a report with the court.

FD: OK. This won't take too long will it? MT is waiting for me at the bar for drinks and dinner and I don't want to be late.

Dr. Humphrey: No, not at all. Will take 10 mins tops and just be as HONEST as you can with your answers.

FD: Ok. I will try to be HONEST.

15 min. later. (note: took extra time when he wasn't supposed to....rules are for peasants!).

FD: Ok Dr. here is my finished survey. How did I do? Am I in the top 1%? Or, just the top 5%?

Dr. Humphrey: Fotis I have wonderful news for you.

FD: Great, what is it?

Dr. Humphrey: Fotis I am pleased to report that according to the report that you are NOT A PSYCHOPATH!

FD: That is superb news Dr., may I go now so I'm not late getting to drinks and dinner with Michelle?

Dr. Humphrey: Sure. Great work tonight Fotis. I look forward to a long and profitable relationship with you.

FD: Sure, whatever. Bye. Be sure to put in your report to the court that I'm in the top 1% please. Also, please be sure to send the bill for this session and all future sessions to Mrs. Gloria Farber in NYC. She takes care of all of my personal expenses.

Dr. Humphrey: Have a good week Fotis and next week we can chat further about your borderline personality disorder with extreme delusional behavior and rage issues. Please stay away from guns and knives as they aren't your friends given the issues you have.

FD: Good. Sure thing Dr. See you next week.

MOO

Last edited:
Aren’t sociopaths particularly good at conning even experts into thinking that they aren’t evil? I would be much more inclined to think FD was “normal”, if he showed some quirky traits, rather than none. Did RR produce the entire psychological report, or just pick out the words that are beneficial to his client?
IMO totally cherrypicked by Rochlin and I have serious doubts as to what if any due diligence HC writer DA did in order to produce that article.

MOO

FD: Well, people think I'm a monster and I find that very upsetting. And, I'm involved in a divorce and Family Court said I had to come here and meet with you.

Dr. Humphrey: Well, lets have you answer a few basic questions. All you have to do is circle the answer and you have a choice of a, b, c, d, e. Its quick, easy and painless and you will be out of here in no time and then I just have to file a report with the court.

FD: OK. This won't take too long will it? MT is waiting for me at the bar for drinks and dinner and I don't want to be late.

Dr. Humphrey: No, not at all. Will take 10 mins tops and just be as HONEST as you can with your answers.

15 min. later.

FD: Ok Dr. here is my finished survey. How did I do? Am I in the top 1%? Or, just the top 5%?

Dr. Humphrey: Fotis I am pleased to report that according to the report that you are NOT A PSYCHOPATH!

FD: That is superb news Dr., may I go now so I'm not late getting to drinks and dinner with Michelle?

Dr. Humphrey: Sure. Great work tonight Fotis. I look forward to a long and profitable relationship with you.

FD: Sure, whatever. Bye.

MOO
OMG. Dying here. :p.

That's been reported before JD wasn't at the home that evening, BUT FD said she invited him to dinner...:confused:
It’s not just that part. The main thing I noticed was that it says that Farber Dulos has had primary custody since she went missing.

Really, it’s everything combined that leads me to believe that many of the “errors” are intentional.

It’s not just that part. The main thing I noticed was that it says that Farber Dulos has had primary custody since she went missing.

Really, it’s everything combined that leads me to believe that many of the “errors” are intentional.
Yes, its clearly incorrect as you point out. I wonder if they were trying to describe GF having custody since JD went missing. English is a tricky language and clearly these reporters are challenged to use it properly! I agree with you this reporting is poor. Grrr. MOO

15 min. later. (note: took extra time when he wasn't supposed to....rules are for peasants!).

FD: Sure, whatever. Bye.

Dr. Humphrey: Have a good week Fotis and next week we can chat further about your borderline personality disorder with extreme delusional behavior and rage issues.

FD: Good. See you next week.

MOO
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::dyin’::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:p:D

OMIGOODNESS, @afitzy . Lethal, even from the recovery room :D

FD: Sure, whatever. Bye. Be sure to put in your report to the court that I'm in the top 1% please. Also, please be sure to send the bill for this session and all future sessions to Mrs. Gloria Farber in NYC. She takes care of all of my personal expenses.

Dr. Humphrey: Have a good week Fotis and next week we can chat further about your borderline personality disorder with extreme delusional behavior and rage issues. Please stay away from guns and knives as they aren't your friends given the issues you have.

MOO

MOO
BBM:

Humphrey concluded that Dulos displayed none of the 11 factors doctors look for when diagnosing if someone is a psychopath, including whether they are paranoid, antisocial, depressed or schizophrenic.
Rochlin said not only did Dulos not display any of those characteristics but also he presented as a “gregarious and confident person.

The psychiatrist who examined Fotis Dulos, the estranged husband of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, concluded he is ‘confident and gregarious’

“Narcissism is pervasive in its normal and pathological variants. While some presentations are quickly apparent in treatment, as in the oblivious subtype, others may take longer to manifest in the clinical relationship. A person with the high functioning variant, who presents with energy, gregariousness and self‐importance, may be initially charming to the psychiatrist and hence it takes longer to detect clinically significant narcissism. Only over time does the lack of relatedness and low self‐esteem become clear.”
The many faces of narcissism
Gabbard, G. O., & Crisp-Han, H. (2016). The many faces of narcissism. World psychiatry : official journal of the World Psychiatric Association (WPA), 15(2), 115–116. doi:10.1002/wps.20323

My money's on cherry picking. And yes, unfortunately therapists/psychiatrists can be fooled by patients like FD who are masters of manipulation. FD loves to control everything and a therapist's office would be no exception - I can easily see him putting on a well rehearsed false self in front of whoever's evaluating him.

BBM:

Humphrey concluded that Dulos displayed none of the 11 factors doctors look for when diagnosing if someone is a psychopath, including whether they are paranoid, antisocial, depressed or schizophrenic.
Rochlin said not only did Dulos not display any of those characteristics but also he presented as a “gregarious and confident person.

The psychiatrist who examined Fotis Dulos, the estranged husband of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, concluded he is ‘confident and gregarious’

“Narcissism is pervasive in its normal and pathological variants. While some presentations are quickly apparent in treatment, as in the oblivious subtype, others may take longer to manifest in the clinical relationship. A person with the high functioning variant, who presents with energy, gregariousness and self‐importance, may be initially charming to the psychiatrist and hence it takes longer to detect clinically significant narcissism. Only over time does the lack of relatedness and low self‐esteem become clear.”
Gabbard, G. O., & Crisp-Han, H. (2016). The many faces of narcissism. World psychiatry : official journal of the World Psychiatric Association (WPA), 15(2), 115–116. doi:10.1002/wps.20323

Exactly! (& great you found this article!)

OMIGOODNESS, @afitzy . Lethal, even from the recovery room :D
Was watching the old movie "Network" tonight and the classic quote, "So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell: I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

Thinking of the HC and the reporting (or lack thereof) on this sad case and hearing the classic quote from the movie inspired me to take a second and write out quickly what a session with the good Dr. Humphrey might be like. I so enjoyed doing it that I might do some more sessions as there certainly are many things that Dr. Humphrey and FD discussed in their sessions.

Sometimes if you don't take a second to laugh and have a good chuckle, the tears would simply start to roll. So, I chose the laughing route and hope I didn't offend anyone. Total lack of impulse control on my part and absolutely spontaneous session notes. But it was wickedly good fun and I would encourage any and all to give it a go as it makes the pure insanity that we are seeing in this case somewhat bearable.

MOO MOO MOO!!!!

BBM:

Excellent. Perhaps we should order the book on Amazon and ship it to Dr. Humphrey to make sure he has all the facts! MOO

RSBM:
Charm and charisma are hallmarks of Narcissism. However, and this is based on EXTENSIVE research and personal experience with multiple such individuals, all Sociopaths have Narc traits but not all Narcs are Sociopaths. There really is a difference. Narcs are not that confident but may appear so, are needy, do not possess that con artist facet. Sociopaths actually ARE confident. A Narc is a big jerk on steroids and the damage they do is real but more collateral than intentional. FD fits on the confident side of the scale, IMO.

BBM:

I realize I will probably regret asking this question but does anyone understand why FD Atty. might think it would be a good idea to put out to the media that a psychologist has stated that his client is "not a psychopath"?

I guess to some people getting this news from a psychologist might be good news (perhaps FD was pleased) but what could Pattisville be thinking about with this entire article?

Originally I thought there was some context someplace in the article for the statement about not being a psychopath but there isn't anything other than the amt of time FD met with the good doctor.

Sorry but I'm confused by all of this and trying to understand how it is remotely relevant.

MOO

RSBM:
Charm and charisma are hallmarks of Narcissism. However, and this is based on EXTENSIVE research and personal experience with multiple such individuals, all Sociopaths have Narc traits but not all Narcs are Sociopaths. There really is a difference. Narcs are not that confident but may appear so, are needy, do not possess that con artist facet. Sociopaths actually ARE confident. A Narc is a big jerk on steroids and the damage they do is real but more collateral than intentional. FD fits on the confident side of the scale, IMO.
Yes, but do you thing the 'gregarious' reference is that this particular narc simply likes a crowd/ship of fools of people fawning over him and telling him how wonderful, brilliant and fantastic he is? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum