Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sociopath I know had a letter written from a psychologist stating that he is a normal person with no issues (paraphrasing). He held onto that letter for over 20 years, keeping track of it through many moves. One of the ONLY pieces of paperwork he kept track of. He was very proud of that letter. Well, that letter is history. Nobody else needs to be fooled by it. I also know someone, a mentally unstable and possibly suicidal person, who was easily able to fool a psychologist and be released immediately. Of the 2 cases I know of, the professionals are 0/2. Lots more background facts here that are irrefutable though and should help in getting to the truth as there are more facts than just self-reported. IMO.
It’s sad. SMH. There’s got to be more education about personality disorders, Abusers/DV, and mental illness. IMO!

Restaurant owner for one. Woman who was on the news very early on who saw the vehicle driving crazy. Beauty shop locale?
Besides. Our main man who found the knife and left the bloody pillow has already said I’m a druggie. He’s truthful, in that regard. Tells me we need an APB for “Fudge.” But I think LE has already located “Fudge.” And NP is having a cow that his private investigator didn’t get to him first. If he had, EVERYONE would have heard it in the news by now bc Noble Norman would have convinced “Fudge” to deny trading anything for any knife.
I wonder how LE is protecting Fudge. His customers are Albany Avenue based. Fudge can’t just disappear. He’d lose his customers.

Added after reading Fudge might not be, probably not real name. So our hero tells msm Fudge. But tells LE true name or doesn’t know name. (Doubtful) Criminal charges for tampering and obstruction, like FO and HO would be filed against DD.
Anyway, I hope Albany Avenue residents unite for justice for Jennifer and don’t remain silent out of fear of LE.
I just have a feeling they won't remain silent and haven't remained silent. This is a crime committed outside of their milieu. And the murderer chose to dump his dirty work in their backyard. I so hope the little people will be his undoing. Sweet justice.
MOO.

So it makes me feel better to try to take inventory of the tidbits that we know to exist but not entirely what evidence was elicited from it and what other potential evidence could exist.

We have a motive for sure.

The confiscated items: cars, computers, hard drives, phones, devices, entire bag carried out of 4jc.
What was gleaned from them?

Who did FD and MT communicate with most often and especially days leading up to and after the 24th?

JD’s DNA mixed with FD’s from the faucet.

Anything missing from JD’s house? Garage? Did they search her house for hidden cameras? Notes/letters/writings on her computer she could’ve written to help should something happen to her as she feared.

Side note: I think they need to bring the dogs inside and outside all of the houses again and luminal them too. Just in case!

Very important information included in the other search warrants that are sealed.

Cc cards search? Purchases? Bank statements? Paper trails?

Onstar data from Suburban? From Raptor?

Mira search was worth it... what was found?

What foresenics were found from the bags, bra, sponge, mops, vv shirt, towels etc.

Altered license plates? FedEx box?

Fingerprints?

Cc surveillance captured from Albany Ave. jaunt, witnesses on Albany, cc in front of the restaurant Milagros and what did the employees witness, what was learned from the thousands of tips and hundreds of videos people called-in/submitted and LE obtained from the neighbors of 4jc and Sturbridge.

Did EE share any details?

Knife? Pillow? Mat? DD’s pants?

What did MT share during her meeting with the state when they brought the video camera into Bowman’s office? What did she share at 4jc?
Plea?

What was gathered from the car wash?

Info from ex-Fore employees, friends of his or MT’s or JD’s, family, nannies, cleaning lady. Other witnesses we aren’t aware of yet.

Attendees at JDs home on the 22? Attendees at 4jc on the 23rd? Who was there and what did they have to share? Did they confirm MT’s friend with the purse was actually there the 23rd and where does she live? Did the neighbor’s cc show their departures and arrivals as claimed? Was KM’s car there on the 23rd or morning of the 24th?

What else do we sort of “know” but not entirely?

LE has to have a heap of evidence by now but I’m wondering if they are still trying to find her body/remains. The wait to arrest is baffling me.

Moo

Last edited:
He fought discovery with everything he had in Family Court and Civil Court.

Ages ago it seems when this case first started I wondered why FD simply didn't flee the country when he had a chance. Why stay and fight a series of battles that were IMO simply unwinnable. Why give up your freedon? He and MT could have been long gone to Argentina and LE would have been none the wiser if they had done it in the window between the missing date and the arrest date IMO.

Why stay?

MOO

Because he owns those kids, and he couldn’t take them with him? And if he beat it out of the US without them, he has lost, and Jennifer and her mother have won. I am not sure why else he’d stay. Maybe, because he is a planner, and possibly one of those people who must follow through with their plans, he had a mission to kill Jennifer, and he couldn’t leave until he did it. I do think he planned this, and further, planned to leave before the authorities were onto him. I would love to know if there were plane tickets already purchased?

WIN-NING!!! Getting his possessions (the kids) back from GF, delusional thinking that they are untouchable. They hate being chased out of a place under duress. Even though it was in his best interest, NOBODY was going to force his hand like that, IMO. Really, what I really, really want to know, is if he got a sick feeling when he realized they had brought the phones to Albany Ave. Could he really be so stoopid not to know the implications of that? If he did realize the implications, I would pay good money to see him and MT freak out upon realization of their stupidity.

I am still stunned that both FD and MT brought their phones, rather than leaving them at 4JX. It’s stupefying.

Having lived in an area like Albany Ave., you are right on every count. There are plenty of people who are not on the wrong side of the law. Also, the drug dealers and drug addicts are very aware of how things work in synergy with the police. They do understand one another and those involved with criminal activity know when the police will have a "hands off" policy and even look the other way a bit. A lot of dealers are not very scary, just petty criminals and if an investigation has zero to do with them or people on the block, they might not mind helping out. IME.
I agree with you.Double like.MOO.

It was this income number being put into the court record along with the 'net worth' of $341,000 if I recall, that seriously had me questioning FD sanity in a serious way.

We know he has zero respect for the US legal system or law enforcement process but who would put this info into the public record with little to substantiate it and particularly when taxes don't seem to have been filed by FD and FORE since the divorce. IMO he is simply waving the red flag for the IRS and CT Revenue to start proceedings. Why bring this attention to yourself? Why did we see no action from any court to sanction or punish this behaviour?

We simply have been witness to the self distruction of FD IMO. There is no 'winning' here, nothing that will be vindicated IMO, its just pure insanity.

Perhaps FD is simply more afraid of someone else or something else vs the US Justice System, US Govt and GF.

Its hard to watch this all play out, as I fully expect to wake up and hear on the news that the bracelet was cut off and FD is long gone for parts unknown after lighting all the FORE houses on fire! This sounds dramatic but the overall situation is simply this insane.

MOO

I also expect that he will attempt to bolt. He doesn’t want to stick around for a murder conviction. I think he is frantically trying to figure out how he is going to do so at this moment. But he better hurry, unless he knows that his arrest isn’t imminent. I think he will try it; I don’t think he will be successful. Shortly after he made bail, and had the “anklet” put on, I think his drive south where he entered NY was intentional, to see if anyone really paid attention to that kind of thing.

Its curious that folks here see the houses (5 presently that we know of belonging to FORE) have personal value to FD. I just can't see it. FORE as a business hasn't been functioning since the death of FD FIL who was FD source of 'cheap money'.

FD has only been working on the Sturbridge house in NC over the past year on and off until he well and truly ran out of money for landscaping IMO. All the other houses have been sitting vacant for over a year. All the houses have been listed and marketed with brokers and at least 1-2 low ball bids have been rec'd on the MS property per MSM. But nothing has sold and prospects for sales look bleak IMO.

FD has kept the houses maintained and so far as we are aware taxes paid etc. We are aware of 2 mortgages on 4Jx, 3 mortgages on Sturbridge and at least one mortgage on 80 MS. 4Jx is in in foreclosure. Whether FD gets anything out of Sturbridge is questionable at this point given the 3 mortgages and GF $500,000 attachment as he paid $1.5 million for the property so far as I can tell unless this is an inflated purchase price due to shenanigans.

I've written before about being baffled how someone could have a business and get to the point of having 5 houses that are overpriced for the markets they are in and most likely unsalable except over a multiple year period. FD has had zero interest in pushing his business along since his FIL passing as the easy money dried up. But, IMO if FD had been running FORE as a going concern and was concerned about the future and believed his business was there for the long run, there would be no way that he would have 4 houses sitting unsalable for over 2 years. Something else IMO was going on here and while we might not know exactly what I think folks on here have had some good ideas as to what might have been going on.

I'm convinced the houses were simply the means to the end for FD in that they enabled him to most likely pay his sister huge fees, pay his crooked subs over/under the table and suck every last dollar he had out of the US for safekeeping. This is pure speculation on my part but its only one of the theories that could explain why FD is sitting on these 5 unsalable houses based on their location and present listing prices.

Depending on how much debt is on the real estate how, if any of the houses sell for FD is just represents gravy. But I'm convinced the only way things will sell of the FORE assets is a forced liquidation, court ordered bankruptcy or other court attachment via GF winning the civil lawsuit. FD has literally been stuck and doing nothing other than blowing bubbles with MT for the past 2 years, other than tormenting GF in court and oh yes, planning the murder of JD. So, maybe he has been busier than I originally thought but just not with anything having to do with FORE.

MOO MOO MOO
He has lost his mask. Everyone sees the real Fotis now.
MOO.

Wasn’t she still at her boarding school? I remember MT was asked to not participate in graduation ceremonies at the elite school. I hope her father flew in from Argentina for her graduation and then traveled back with her for his extended summer visitation.
I’d hate to think she has information that puts her in danger.
Not sure she was boarding. I think she may have been a day student. Farmington is a stones throw to Simsbury.

Surely not everybody who lives/works/finds themselves on Albany Ave has a history of drug abuse, mental illness, or criminal behaviour...let’s hope there is a witness who could be put on the stand. After all, our own TheKirbyfamily has found herself there from time to time!
Oh, please forgive me if I offended anyone, as I didn’t mean to do that. I’m was just going by what I’ve read about
the many unfortunate homeless people who are there due to mental illness and/drug addiction.

I also expect that he will attempt to bolt. He doesn’t want to stick around for a murder conviction. I think he is frantically trying to figure out how he is going to do so at this moment. But he better hurry, unless he knows that his arrest isn’t imminent. I think he will try it; I don’t think he will be successful. Shortly after he made bail, and had the “anklet” put on, I think his drive south where he entered NY was intentional, to see if anyone really paid attention to that kind of thing.
Absolutely. I also found it suspicious FD requested to have the monitor moved to his wrist. What kind of self-centered jerk would make that request while the mother of his children is “missing”?

Furthermore, there was the incident with MT’s monitor when she returned early from her approved vacation. I believe the DA was not told this information until the hearing.

We've all said that JD friends and GF reporting when they did and JD having a check in process made this entire investigation possible! BBM
Just like Chris Watts...when he had to drive back to his house; before he was able to return and "clean it up" and make it look like Shanann "ran away" with the kids...it is the look of holy #$@! I'm screwed!!! And I LOVE IT!!! JMO

Was MT involved in what happened to JD. IMO yes. Was MT in NC on the 24th? How much free time did MT have on the 24th? Did she need to pick up her daughter from school? We don't know if she was in NC but we do know she was in Farmington and we do know she was with FD on Albany Ave.

But, I think we need to go back to the timeline and see exactly how much time FD had over the period of the 24th - 28th as I think he had blocks of time that could allow for him to easily pull off the murder of JD solo. We have the time for the visit to NCPD, the estimated time he drove into NYC to see/pickup/kidnap the 5 Dulos children etc.

No Case Norm is pushing what I'm calling the 'impossible' narrative in that he says FD couldn't have done the crime because it couldn't be done all on the 24th. This is typical Pattis Patter and is designed to confuse and create doubt.

IMO on the 24th all FD had to do was go from Farmington to NC and kill JD and remove the body from Welles and get back to Farmington and hide the body. We are still debating how this could have been done and whether FD has assistance in moving the JD Suburban to Waveny from Welles.

IMO the Welles scene sounded too messy for this to have been a professional 'hit' unless the so called professional was a crackhead that was high at the time of the attack! A true professional would have been 'in and out' and there would be minimal cleanup. I read a local story in London about how certain hit people just use plastic bags to suffocate their victims and its over in a surprisingly short period of time with virtually no clean up.

MOO MOO
Whole situation of Farmington, Avon and Hartford was beyond strange with CCTV. There appeared to be zero organized efforts such as were seen in NC to gather up CCTV. Good hearted neighbors of FD volunteered their CCTV once they saw the news. I am honestly not sure what if anything Farmington/Avon/W. Windsor etc. LE did to assist the investigation.

We looked at the size of the Farmington PD early in this process and they aren't much different from NCPD. Perhaps they went door to door seeking footage and so the public didn't know what was going on. Perhaps the State Police stepped in took over the process in Farmington area? IDK.

I do have to say when you delve into the details of KM and how he seems to have single handledly 'corrupted' the process of his situation with his local PD, perhaps the State Police decided to take control and keep the local PDs out of the situation because they weren't trustworthy and to keep the info circle small?

The Farmington PD situation baffled me from day 1 in this case as in many respects the town was more or if not as important to this case as NC but we have seen zero involvement from them as the State Police seemed to take control along with NCPD. I find this quite curious and I wonder if we will ever find out what happened with Farmington/Avon to result in them being excluded from the investigation.

MOO
Maybe they weren't ? We just don't know.
Lest we forget the feds were on board in the beginning.
MOO.

We've all said that JD friends and GF reporting when they did and JD having a check in process made this entire investigation possible! BBM
Just like Chris Watts...when he had to drive back to his house; before he was able to return and "clean it up" and make it look like Shanann "ran away" with the kids...it is the look of holy #$@! I'm screwed!!! And I LOVE IT!!! JMO

Absolutely. There’s no understating the importance of what their friends did.

Both Watts and FD, could have used that time to make things much harder on investigators.

Oh, please forgive me if I offended anyone, as I didn’t mean to do that. I’m was just going by what I’ve read about
the many unfortunate homeless people who are there due to mental illness and/drug addiction.

You didn’t at all! But it occurred to me that we are all thinking about Albany Ave. like it’s 5 Points in “Gangs of New York”, and while it certainly resembles that, there definitely are normal, responsible people there who will do the right thing and say what they saw on the night of May 24, and what they found there immediately after. I ought to have worded my post differently; you didn’t offend anyone.

So it makes me feel better to try to take inventory of the tidbits that we know to exist but not entirely what evidence was elicited from it and what other potential evidence could exist.

We have a motive for sure.

The confiscated items: cars, computers, hard drives, phones, devices, entire bag carried out of 4jc.
What was gleaned from them?

Who did FD and MT communicate with most often and especially days leading up to and after the 24th?

JD’s DNA mixed with FD’s from the faucet.

Anything missing from JD’s house? Garage? Did they search her house for hidden cameras? Notes/letters/writings on her computer she couldn’t written to help should something happen to her as she feared.

Side note: I think they need to bring the dogs inside and outside all of the houses again and luminal them too. Just in case!

Very important information included in the other search warrants that are sealed.

Cc cards search? Purchases? Bank statements? Paper trails?

Onstar data from Suburban? From Raptor?

Mira search was worth it... what was found?

What foresenics were found from the bags, bra, sponge, mops, vv shirt, towels etc.

Altered license plates? FedEx box?

Fingerprints?

Cc surveillance captured from Albany Ave. jaunt, witnesses on Albany, cc in front of the restaurant Milagros and what did the employees witness, what was learned from the thousands of tips and hundreds of videos people called-in/submitted and LE obtained from the neighbors of 4jc and Sturbridge.

Did EE share any details?

Knife? Pillow? Mat? DD’s pants?

What did MT share during her meeting with the state when they brought the video camera into Bowman’s office? What did she share at 4jc?
Plea?

What was gathered from the car wash?

Info from ex-Fore employees, friends of his or MT’s or JD’s, family, nannies, cleaning lady. Other witnesses we aren’t aware of yet.

Attendees at JDs home on the 22? Attendees at 4jc on the 23rd? Who was there and what did they have to share? Did they confirm MT’s friend with the purse was actually there the 23rd and where does she live? Did the neighbor’s cc show their departures and arrivals as claimed? Was KM’s car there on the 23rd or morning of the 24th?

What else do we sort of “know” but not entirely?

LE has to have a heap of evidence by now but I’m wondering if they are still trying to find her body/remains. The wait to arrest is baffling me.

Moo
WOW! If the press could just attack 1/2 the list you so masterfully put together we will have made a ton more progress on this puzzle! Great work!

cc/HELLO:
Dave Altimari, Hartford Courant
David Owens, Hartford Courant
Stamford Advocate
Norwalk Hour
The New Canaanite
New Haven Register
Greenwich Time

WIN-NING!!! Getting his possessions (the kids) back from GF, delusional thinking that they are untouchable. They hate being chased out of a place under duress. Even though it was in his best interest, NOBODY was going to force his hand like that, IMO. Really, what I really, really want to know, is if he got a sick feeling when he realized they had brought the phones to Albany Ave. Could he really be so stoopid not to know the implications of that? If he did realize the implications, I would pay good money to see him and MT freak out upon realization of their stupidity.
I think they did freak out. No need to pay money.
We saw their booking photos.
MOO.

WOW! If the press could just attack 1/2 the list you so masterfully put together we will have made a ton more progress on this puzzle! Great work!

cc/HELLO:
Dave Altimari, Hartford Courant
David Owens, Hartford Courant
Stamford Advocate
Norwalk Hour
The New Canaanite
New Haven Register
Greenwich Time
Thank you so much! You made my day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online