Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is going to be convicted of first degree murder, unless there is something seriously wrong with the criminal justice system in CT. There may be more work to be done, but I have zero doubt FD murdered his wife. Yes, sometimes the guilty go free, however, I am compelled by my respect for our justice system to believe he will not be one of them.
No way. Fotis is going down. And since MT has appeared to hitch her wagon to his star she be goin down too.MOO.

The psychiatrist who examined Fotis Dulos, the estranged husband of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, concluded he is ‘confident and gregarious’
The psychiatrist who examined Fotis Dulos, the estranged husband of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, concluded he is ‘confident and gregarious’
The two-page motion filed by Dulos’ attorney Rich Rochlin provides few details of those evaluations but Rochlin said they would be willing to allow Farber Dulos’ mother, Gloria Farber, and her attorneys, access to the reports, including a sealed report by Dr. Steven Herman, as long as they agreed to turn over records from Farber’s various mental health treatment providers.
Rochlin said Tuesday that in the past two years, Dulos met 20 times with Dr. Steven Humphrey, a court-appointed psychologist, and then 14 times with Dr. Herman, a court-appointed physician tasked with recommending a child custody arrangement to the court. The court has sealed that report although attorneys have indicated in court it is favorable to Dulos.

Humphrey concluded that Dulos displayed none of the 11 factors doctors look for when diagnosing if someone is a psychopath, including whether they are paranoid, antisocial, depressed or schizophrenic.

Rochlin said not only did Dulos not display any of those characteristics but also he presented as a "gregarious and confident person."

Because he owns those kids, and he couldn’t take them with him? And if he beat it out of the US without them, he has lost, and Jennifer and her mother have won. I am not sure why else he’d stay. Maybe, because he is a planner, and possibly one of those people who must follow through with their plans, he had a mission to kill Jennifer, and he couldn’t leave until he did it. I do think he planned this, and further, planned to leave before the authorities were onto him. I would love to know if there were plane tickets already purchased?
Wouldn't that be a kicker?

The two-page motion filed by Dulos’ attorney Rich Rochlin provides few details of those evaluations but Rochlin said they would be willing to allow Farber Dulos’ mother, Gloria Farber, and her attorneys, access to the reports, including a sealed report by Dr. Steven Herman, as long as they agreed to turn over records from Farber’s various mental health treatment providers.
Rochlin said Tuesday that in the past two years, Dulos met 20 times with Dr. Steven Humphrey, a court-appointed psychologist, and then 14 times with Dr. Herman, a court-appointed physician tasked with recommending a child custody arrangement to the court. The court has sealed that report although attorneys have indicated in court it is favorable to Dulos.

Humphrey concluded that Dulos displayed none of the 11 factors doctors look for when diagnosing if someone is a psychopath, including whether they are paranoid, antisocial, depressed or schizophrenic.

Rochlin said not only did Dulos not display any of those characteristics but also he presented as a "gregarious and confident person."
BALONY. MOO.

OMG! This is why I have no faith that mental health professionals have a clue (most...don't want to offend any good folks here) but honestly, I have seen too many mistakes and I would personally not waste my time or money seeking out a good one. It's like a needle in a haystack. They are easily fooled and have no idea how to help their patients. Besides the instances I cited in another post, without being overly detailed, a friend was led to absolute personal destruction and death due to misguided advice from a therapist. There are other reasons I don't trust them. Often, I think they are narcissistic themselves and find common ground with such. The above post is....I don't even know how to describe....All MOO.

Dulos v. Dulos
537.00 09/03/2019 P REPLY MEMORANDUM
newred.gif

Reply to Defendant's Motion for Psychological Evaluation
538.00 09/04/2019 D REPLY MEMORANDUM
newred.gif

Defendant's Reply Memorandum to Docket Entry No. 537.00

Upthread there is a link to reviews of Humphrey. The content of most reviews seemed to be "only here for the $$$."

Yeah, that might see FD in a positive light, 2 of a kind & all....

BTW did FD pay for any of those visits himself, or with an off-shore benefactor, or was this covered by the Farber till as well???

Unbelievable!

JMHO YMMV LRR

OMG! This is why I have no faith that mental health professionals have a clue (most...don't want to offend any good folks here) but honestly, I have seen too many mistakes and I would personally not waste my time or money seeking out a good one. It's like a needle in a haystack. They are easily fooled and have no idea how to help their patients. Besides the instances I cited in another post, without being overly detailed, a friend was led to absolute personal destruction and death due to misguided advice from a therapist. There are other reasons I don't trust them. Often, I think they are narcissistic themselves and find common ground with such. The above post is....I don't even know how to describe....All MOO.
With you, Bella. So many of the people I know that hang out a shingle are bat $hit crazy. Scary. MOO.

I’m curious how true the entire article is, considering the reporter. Has anyone else reported on this & cited sources other than FD’s clan?

This is one (maybe purposely) confusing paragraph. I know mistakes are made, but it seems they’re becoming more common & not corrected as often....

“Farber Dulos filed for divorce in June 2017 and has had primary custody of the couple’s five children since she went missing. Sources have said Farber Dulos wasn’t present at the May 22 barbecue, but a court-appointed monitor that supervised all of Dulos’ parental visits, was at the New Canaan home that day.”

Duper's delight bears a great resemblance to "gregarious and confident".

Obviously Fotis Duper felt like he pulled one over on the psychologist and was pleased with himself.

It's amazing what a narcissist can do after a lifetime of practice!

Regarding these evaluations by mental health professionals, I'm reminded of my psychiatrist sister who is convinced of her own sanity when all those in her circle would argue that fact. In other words, a person can check off all the boxes and still be crazy as a bedbug!

Last edited:
I’m curious how true the entire article is, considering the reporter. Has anyone else reported on this & cited sources other than FD’s clan?

This is one (maybe purposely) confusing paragraph. I know mistakes are made, but it seems they’re becoming more common & not corrected as often....

“Farber Dulos filed for divorce in June 2017 and has had primary custody of the couple’s five children since she went missing. Sources have said Farber Dulos wasn’t present at the May 22 barbecue, but a court-appointed monitor that supervised all of Dulos’ parental visits, was at the New Canaan home that day.”

That's been reported before JD wasn't at the home that evening, BUT FD said she invited him to dinner...:confused:

Dulos v. Dulos
537.00 09/03/2019 P REPLY MEMORANDUM
newred.gif

Reply to Defendant's Motion for Psychological Evaluation
538.00 09/04/2019 D REPLY MEMORANDUM
newred.gif

Defendant's Reply Memorandum to Docket Entry No. 537.00

BTW...Tried to access the CT Court Case Lookup site and my computer told me the site was unsafe! Oh, dear...

Obviously Fotis Duper felt like he pulled one over on the psychologist and was pleased with himself.

It's amazing what a malignant narcissist can do after a lifetime of practice!
Also, I wonder what the sessions were like. Since this was Family Court, did the Dr. read background on the case and ask specific questions about his actions and look for a reaction like on Law & Order? Or just shoot the breeze? I also worry about male professionals and their bias in general because negative feelings associated with divorce and women are so prevalent now more than ever before, IMO.

Can anyone explain how this is being allowed to play out in the public eye and WHY?

This psych report is sealed by the Court for a reason yet Pattis/Rochlin can leak 'at will'!

We are now privy the psych records of FD (as interpreted by Rochlin) with the 'hack' psychologist that successfully managed to get not one positive review in over 50 online reviews that I looked at (and I didn't look very hard as there were many more out there to look at)!

We have a sealed psych report yet Rochlin is still making claims that the report is "favorable" to FD?!?

WHERE IS JUDGE HELLER!!!!

HELLO JUDGE HELLER!!!!

HELLO JUDGE HELLER!!!

EARTH TO JUDGE HELLER!

YOUR COURT IS SPIRALING OUT OF CONTROL!!!!

WE NEED A GAG ORDER AND A TOTALLY SEALED FILE IN THE DULOS CASE BECAUSE YOU HAVE ATTYS THAT CANNOT FOLLOW THE LETTER OR THE SPIRIT OF THE LAW!!

If this weren't so completely pathetic IMO it would be laughable.

Between NORMAL and PSYCHOPATH there is a sizable spectrum of other options and as a layperson I am quite confident that a competent psychologist would slot FD into the appropriate slot.

Good to know that per Dr. Humphrey (the DR with no positive reviews) that we don't have a psychopath on our hands and that our guy FD is "gregarious and confident". GREAT NEWS! IRRELEVANT NEWS! FAKE NEWS!

Is the courtroom standard by which parents are judged 'worthy' to have custody and visitation is that they NOT BE PSYCHOPATHS!

Get real!

This is welcome news to the citizens of CT.

Honestly, hate to say it but WTF is going on in Judge Heller's court!

Where are the sanctions and punishment for Rochlin and Pattis for this ongoing circus!

I can see the headline in the NYP: Fotis Dulos says, "I AM NOT A PSYCHOPATH"! PS. DR. HUMPHREY SAID SO!

Complete and utter rubbish.

MOO MOO MOOO

Last edited:

It's amazing what a narcissist can do after a lifetime of practice!

Regarding these evaluations by mental health professionals, I'm reminded of my psychiatrist sister who is convinced of her own sanity when all those in her circle would argue that fact. In other words, a person can check off all the boxes and still be crazy as a bedbug!
Or the guy I know with a Doctorate in Psychology who browbeat his wife into basically agoraphobia for 2 years. Did not leave the house. A couple years after her escape, they spoke. He told her he didn't think things were that bad, LOL! Can't make this stuff up!

Can anyone explain how this is being allowed to play out in the public eye and WHY?

This psych report is sealed by the Court for a reason yet Pattis/Rochlin can leak 'at will'!

We are now privy the psych records of FD (as interpreted by Rochlin) with the 'hack' psychologist that successfully managed to get not one positive review in over 50 online reviews that I looked at (and I didn't look very hard as there were many more out there to look at)!

We have a sealed psych report yet Rochlin is still making claims that the report is "favorable" to FD?!?

WHERE IS JUDGE HELLER!!!!

HELLO JUDGE HELLER!!!!

HELLO JUDGE HELLER!!!

EARTH TO JUDGE HELLER!

YOUR COURT IS SPIRALING OUT OF CONTROL!!!!

WE NEED A GAG ORDER AND A TOTALLY SEALED FILE IN THE DULOS CASE BECAUSE YOU HAVE ATTYS THAT CANNOT FOLLOW THE LETTER OR THE SPIRIT OF THE LAW!!

If this weren't so completely pathetic IMO it would be laughable.

Between NORMAL and PSYCHOPATH there is a sizable spectrum of other options and as a layperson I am quite confident that a competent psychologist would slot FD into the appropriate slot.

Good to know that per Dr. Humphrey (the DR with no positive reviews) that we don't have a psychopath on our hands and that our guy FD is "gregarious and confident". GREAT NEWS! IRRELEVANT NEWS! FAKE NEWS!

Is the courtroom standard by which parents are judged 'worthy' to have custody and visitation is that they NOT BE PSYCHOPATHS!

Get real!

This is welcome news to the citizens of CT.

Honestly, hate to say it but WTF is going on in Judge Heller's court!

Where are the sanctions and punishment for Rochlin and Pattis for this ongoing circus!

I can see the headline in the NYP: Fotis Dulos says, "I AM NOT A PSYCHOPATH"!

Complete and utter rubbish.

MOO MOO MOOO
Where can reviews for the good doctor be found?

Also, I wonder what the sessions were like. Since this was Family Court, did the Dr. read background on the case and ask specific questions about his actions and look for a reaction like on Law & Order? Or just shoot the breeze? I also worry about male professionals and their bias in general because negative feelings associated with divorce and women are so prevalent now more than ever before, IMO.

When my husband was in his forties and experiencing what was obviously profound depression, I sent him to speak to his male doctor about it. I expected him to be referred for treatment and asked when he returned home what the doctor said. He was told he was just fine and they spent most of his visit talking about college football! Fortunately, I had the good sense to call the doctor and insist that he be given some testing which, of course, showed he was off the charts depressed! And thank goodness I knew a good psychologist who used Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy and he got better quickly.

I've seen many instances since where male doctors struggle with bringing up mental health issues and their male patients sure don't wish to bring them up and be considered weak. It's really quite sad.

Of course, with FD he was just working hard for the money, proving he was saner than Jennifer to get those trust funds....er....kids.

Where can reviews for the good doctor be found?
I have found them! Woof!
Dr. Stephen Humphrey, PHD - Reviews - Hartford, CT
I think this is the one.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/stephen-m-humphrey-phd-hartford
He was appointed by the court to be a parental coordinator.
The court awarded me sole legal custody of the children, and the custody evualuations recommended that the other parent spend only one hour per week with the children (and that was to be in a public place under supervision). Clearly the other parent was deemed by psychiatric evaluations and by the Court) to be dangerous to the children.
Mr Humphries has had the opportunity to mediate in disputes between myself and the ex spouse dozens of times. In approximately 50 decisions that he rendered he favored the parent that the Court found to be dangerous to the children 49 times out of 50 times
He managed to find legal loophoes to justify the continuing troublesome behavior of the other spouse.
The best interests of the children were routinely ignored by Mr Humphries and they continue to suffer under his misguided and eccentric involvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum