Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah Wallace NYC NBC Channel 4 is supposedly interviewing No Case Norm tonight about the latest charges. My guess is that this is his last interview (I hope) before the gag order happens. Strongly recommend reading the response from Colangelo on the gag order as he lays out where he believes No Case Norm is coloring outside the lines. Marissa Alter has the document on her FB page for reading and downloading.

I think this is the State's Atty saying that he has had enough and given Bow

I think this is the State's Atty saying that he has had enough and given Bowman/Troconis enough time and enough chances to assist and even with her comments on 8/13, her assistance has been lukewarm.

My speculation is that the State is cutting MT loose to face any/all charges leveled at her with no special deal or treatment.

I am sure Bowman tried but she spent over 2 months wasting time and resources of State of CT.

Enough time and Enough Chances IMO!

MOO[/QUOT
It sometimes takes 'cooperators' awhile to come clean. It's not at all uncommon for there to be rough spots at first. She is having to acknowledge a lot about herself and what her role in this murder. Human beings just don't like to admit their misdeeds even in the best of circumstances, and her misdeeds are gigantic. Still, the WHOLE TRUTH now will make a big difference to a sentencing judge. Half truths are going to greatly increase her sentence IMO.

If she is finally truthful now, sure NP will impeach her with her prior inconsistent statements, but Coangelo is an experienced prosecutor; he will be able to rehabilitate her on redirect. But every single day she continues on this fuzzy memory/I was on my cell phone schtick, she seals her fate. FD has stolen their mother from the Dulos children. Why is the world MT would let her daughter be his next victim is beyond me.

Or maybe
Probably not sneakers...but I am guessing Louis Vuitton loafers...lol!!! jmo
Louis-Vuitton-Shoes.jpg

Or maybe Bruno Magli?

While the website is slow... I again read his Warrant - and I am so impressed with the extraordinary and meticulous work done by these investigators IMO. The detail with which they reconstructed 5/24/19 and FD's actions are so incriminating. I believe her warrant will mirror his - with the exception of the traveling of the red truck. It likely will center on the carwash activities because this is where they tampered with evidence. Now, I really want to know if she helped spot the car (and dropped him off at JD's house). He would have had to transfer her body from the SUV to the truck - leaving the SUV parked with a body inside to walk the 100 feet to get the truck and then transfer it to the back - logistically I guess he could open the SUV doors (or the back hatch if that is where she was) and open the truck door and slide her into the back seat (replaced with the Porsche seats after the car wash). It's an awful gamble that he would not be seen doing this. Perhaps he was and that's to come out? JMO
Hope so.

Good old NP had a radio interview today. HE is the one trying this case in public. Some highlights include:
  • He is "stunned" MT changed her tune.
  • MT is now "enemy territory" and they are "digging into" her now.
  • It's cowardly to "nickle and dime" (poor innocent) FD "to death" and it is "devastating" to "Mr. Dulos".
  • FD is "anxious" to defend himself.
The most infuriating:
  • He said GF is 85 years old and has been hospitalized for the "last 1/2 dozen" years for suicidal thoughts.
  • The Farber family has done everything thing they can to "eliminate" FD's relationship with his children. (Oh- really?)
FD is the victim, right Norm? IMO - no one with an ounce of intelligence believes NP's twisted narratives. MOO!!
This is beyond rich! Shame on you Norm Pattis.
MOO MOO MOO.

Good old NP had a radio interview today. HE is the one trying this case in public. Some highlights include:
  • It's cowardly to "nickle and dime" (poor innocent) FD "to death" and it is "devastating" to "Mr. Dulos".
The most infuriating:
  • He said GF is 85 years old and has been hospitalized for the "last 1/2 dozen" years for suicidal thoughts.
  • The Farber family has done everything thing they can to "eliminate" FD's relationship with his children. (Oh- really?)
FD is the victim, right Norm? IMO - no one with an ounce of intelligence believes NP's twisted narratives. MOO!!
I feel pretty certain the only thoughts dear GF has been thinking is killing her no good, murdering SOB son -in-law FD, and taking every last cent FD has!

According to an arrest warrant for Fotis Dulos, Troconis has been interviewed three times by investigators from the New Canaan Police and the state police and was less than truthful during two of the interviews.

During a third interview, she admitted that she had lied about parts of her story, the warrant said.

In the arrest warrant, Troconis told police she saw Fotis Dulos on the afternoon of Friday, May 24 cleaning what he said was a "coffee spill" in a red Toyota Tacoma that belonged to his project manager.

Although she said she couldn't remember the color of the stain towels, she told police it didn't smell like coffee.

During the interview, Troconis also identified herself and Fotis Dulos on surveillance video as Fotis allegedly dumped black garbage bags into trash containers in the Hartford area with items that were later found to contain the blood of Jennifer Dulos.

In the warrant, Troconis claimed that she had been talking on her cellphone and didn't know what he was doing.
Girlfriend Of Estranged Husband In Missing Mom Case Surrenders To Police
She was on her phone and didn't know what he was doing?
If it were me, after the second or third stop I would have asked, "why are we stopping again? Just how many garbage bags do you have?!"
That she was distracted because she was on the phone is not believable. Imo

The most infuriating:
Thank you for that. I cannot force myself to listen to the pompous blowhard, so I appreciate you condensing his daily nonsense for us. Does the man ever actually practice law or is he just the equivalent of a traveling circus?

I know lawyers sometimes unfairly get painted with the same brush as their clients, but NP seems to WANT that. If he has been in therapy, as he supposedly has claimed, he should demand a refund cause the dude has got major issues. Maybe he got hoodwinked by Dr. "FD Is Not A Psychopath" Dollars like his client.

As for FD, IMO he is eating up the media attention like all malignant narcissists do, and will continue to do so until the mouse trap closes. Pre-indictment Ted Bundy truly enjoyed being in the spotlight, sparring with LE, taunting the State to indict him (again, sound familiar?). After he was charged, his true nature emerged. He once snarled like an animal during trial and it was truly transformative. Many still believe his fate was sealed by his own post-crime conduct, when the veneer of handsome law student was stripped away. I suspect we will see a completely different side of Mr. Dulos when the State presents its case at trial.

I re read the AW and find it a little strange that FD and MT were behaving suspiciously with EE starting on 24 May and during the days ahead starting with asking him to keep the Raptor, MT purposely leaving with his keys, seat situation (replacing/disposing of them), asking him to sell his car, angry tone, washing it, comments about the hug/hair and then asking him to leave out details with MT if questioned by the police. Asking him to refer to the seats as hardware.

Hello?!!!

Why did it take until 12 July for EE to come forward with his attorney and talk to LE? I’m sure he learned immediately about Jennifer’s disappearance.

There’s something that FD was holding over his head (besides his job) in my opinion that will come out.

MOO

Did he wait until July 12? If he did, maybe it took him a while to find the attorney that he got? I suppose it is possible that FD had something on him, but whatever that could be, could’ve still surfaced immediately after 7/12; by then, FD knew that EE wasn’t playing ball. Unless it is actually related to JD’s death and disappearance; FD wouldn’t say anything unless he was charged. What interests me is his choice of attorney-this one’s expensive, and possibly more firepower than he should have needed. Is it possible that EE is actually more involved in this than just stupidly letting FD use his truck, and really is afraid he might go down for some part, however small? Or is it that he really sees that he was being framed, and could have been left holding the entire bag? He must have struggled with getting involved; but I wonder if he really waited to go to the police or if it only came out in the middle of July that the two men swapped trucks. I think PG talked to his wife, and they together figured out what he had to do. This has to be costing them a fortune-This really burns me up.

We would all like that - reposting because the quote did not copy earlier.
Oh, sorry, I thought it was suggested that her life may be in danger and that her lawyer should be looking into trying to get her witness protection. That was the post I tried to reply to.

Good morning.
Still trying to take this all in. Need to go back and read the arrest warrant slowly.
FD should get a refund from the car wash.
He spent $250 of his hard earned money for detailing and they still found evidence!
The happiest of MOOS this morning.
Fotis Dulos' girlfriend now facing more charges

No stiletto heels and rosary necklace today.
She is wearing her "snappy" red tennis shoes; so the "underlings" can relate to her. HA-HA-HA!!! moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech