Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now MT, I can see hanging from the rafters. Just like Romeo and Juliet. o_O[/QUO
I wish they would set that b*&^% down in an uncomfortable chair, in a small room, and have the meanest detective pummel her with questions, make her sweat, make her cry and come undone...no more playing nice. She needs to "spill it"...she is an accomplice to MURDER and she knows it! She was part of the plan, part of the "alibi" papers, in the car when FoDumbo was dropping bags of evidence, at the car wash with him getting the truck cleaned; picking him up and then going back to clean up the house. Do the right thing Michi...for the sake of your daughter and Jennifer Farber's five children. moo
Loving it. MEESHEE? How cute!

First glance at MT’s mugshot—— I thought that woman is a drug addict. Maybe not but she sure looked like someone going heroine.

It looks like MT is very involved and most likely knows where JD rests. Hopefully, she will do the right thing and tell all she knows.....the gig is up!

IMO

ITA!

I hope and pray that MT’s parents, family, ex husband, friends or even daughter plead with her to be absolutely truthful and help lead police to the Mommy of 5 innocent, broken, young children that are reeling in pain every second of every day.

I’m sure they've tried but they must persist and insist.

Her own daughter has been through enough. Time to set an example. It’s never too late.

If someone out there has her ear, please beg her to make the right choice. She knows everything and can’t pretend she doesn’t. She’s in too deep.

The relationship is over. It will never be the same ever again. There is no reason to protect him. It’s time to think of others.

I’m sorry but I’m feeling so sad and upset with a fellow mother, MT, that could be so heartless and selfish at a time like this.

MOO

Thank you! I apologize as I just wrote something similar since it wasn’t refreshing I didn’t see your post.

IMO both looked grim.

State is playing to win and no more games IMO.

Bowman knows this game and is competent but his client is simply not listening.

I seriously wonder what she could be thinking?

She can't seriously see some 'happy ending' here on any level with FD?

Watching this play out is painful but zero sympathy for MT as she has had ample time IMO to evaluate her life and her legal options and GROW UP!

MOO

FD and MT are sociopaths. I really think they believe he will beat this, she will beat this eventually - and they will ride off into the sunset with all of Mr. and Mrs. Farber’s money and JD’s 5 kids.

FD and MT are walking this all the way down the hall. Deny deny deny lie lie lie then say eh it was an accident and think they can beat the rap ...

Agreed. How can this mother not feel any compassion for her paramour's WIFE'S children's MOTHER? I just don't get it. These were kids she was trying to stepmother - no compassion for them, for their real mother, for the mother of this woman? She is a daughter, a mom - where is her heart? Ice cold. Has FD wiped the smirk off his face today? I am baffled by his grinning yesterday. And Norm - ugh Norm. He releases these pompous high faulting' statements like he is defending freedom fighters and noble innocent martyrs, when in reality he ia a 2-but ambiance chasing *** representing the lowest scum murderers, con artists and scumbags. What a joke he is. This whole thing is so so sad. A beautiful, devoted mom, friend, daughter, writer - gone because she married a sick narcissist who could not control himself. Hateful. But It does seem hat FD is toast. Waiting for the arrest and his farewell from the light and love of this world, which he does not deserve. Cannot wait until he is in his dark cell. For life.
Love this, AbbyG.

I do think everyone’s favorite reporter is correct here.

I guess fourth time’s the charm with MT.

Michelle Troconis was charged with tampering with evidence but her bond was only set at $100,000 unlike her boyfriend Fotis Dulos who had to post another $500,000 bond. Another pretty good indicator that she is now cooperating with state police.
Dave Altimari on Twitter

Did he wait until July 12? If he did, maybe it took him a while to find the attorney that he got? I suppose it is possible that FD had something on him, but whatever that could be, could’ve still surfaced immediately after 7/12; by then, FD knew that EE wasn’t playing ball. Unless it is actually related to JD’s death and disappearance; FD wouldn’t say anything unless he was charged. What interests me is his choice of attorney-this one’s expensive, and possibly more firepower than he should have needed. Is it possible that EE is actually more involved in this than just stupidly letting FD use his truck, and really is afraid he might go down for some part, however small? Or is it that he really sees that he was being framed, and could have been left holding the entire bag? He must have struggled with getting involved; but I wonder if he really waited to go to the police or if it only came out in the middle of July that the two men swapped trucks. I think PG talked to his wife, and they together figured out what he had to do. This has to be costing them a fortune-This really burns me up.[/Q

Not in my opinion. I think FD might have wanted it to look like EE was involved, but this EE knew what he was up against. He had seen FD up close and personal and, indeed, said he changed out the seats for fear of losing his job. Dulos was demanding and insistent, even instructing EE to destroy them because he had "hugged Jennifer" on Mother's Day and there might be a hair on them. EE saved those seats because he was no fool. He wasn't going to let FD escape punishment and good for him!

He got the best that money could buy because he KNEW FD was going to fling things his way. Believe me, when an honest person finds themselves in such situations, they seek out the best, most honorable, most experienced lawyers they can find. They do everything in their power to assist LE, which by the way, is the exact opposite of what FD did. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when LE got his phone and passcode! Had FD had any idea what that mini-computer could tell LE it, too, would have been long gone.

Compare everything EE did with FD's complete refusal to cooperate from the very moment he was contacted by LE. Now, of course his attorney is claiming the State is wasting time by not trying to locate Jennifer. What hogwash! Ask your client where she is, if you really want to know, Mr. Pattis, but be prepared for an answer you do not want to hear. "You can't handle the truth," Mr. Pattis.

EE was smarter than to allow himself to be caught up in FD's lies. IMO his information is going to bury FD at trial. This was a cold, calculated and premeditated murder, as we arm chair sleuths have been saying from Day One.

Michelle Troconis was charged with tampering with evidence but her bond was only set at $100,000 unlike her boyfriend Fotis Dulos who had to post another $500,000 bond. Another pretty good indicator that she is now cooperating with state police.
Dave Altimari on Twitter
Meh. Moo.

If I am following the AW correctly, EE wrested his truck out from under FD on the 24th. He must have turned it over later in the week, though? He was unwittingly driving that truck for 5 days before it went to the car wash?

Coleangelo responds
If these are up already let me know I’ll delete

Attachments

• 6DAEEB08-F6A1-4D02-BAE2-4ABBFD4CD4A3.jpeg
    6DAEEB08-F6A1-4D02-BAE2-4ABBFD4CD4A3.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 138
  • 976C1F06-AB0C-4315-AB9A-D9BC07403F2B.jpeg
    976C1F06-AB0C-4315-AB9A-D9BC07403F2B.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 152
  • 999A38F1-DE29-4752-9296-D87ED20135CC.jpeg
    999A38F1-DE29-4752-9296-D87ED20135CC.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 4A5D016B-0E4F-4849-97A4-E28D626FDF1A.jpeg
    4A5D016B-0E4F-4849-97A4-E28D626FDF1A.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 143
  • F9CE4594-A1CE-4D17-BDC7-1E173864E59E.jpeg
    F9CE4594-A1CE-4D17-BDC7-1E173864E59E.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 140
  • 9DA3936D-31C3-490B-A21C-C5EA2AE29415.jpeg
    9DA3936D-31C3-490B-A21C-C5EA2AE29415.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 126
  • EC3747FC-2C29-4406-A5BE-B766B8F0DC5C.jpeg
    EC3747FC-2C29-4406-A5BE-B766B8F0DC5C.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 95EB72E7-A02A-493D-B865-EC9FE2C67A9A.jpeg
    95EB72E7-A02A-493D-B865-EC9FE2C67A9A.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 114
  • 0046D655-B40C-419D-8EC7-2AB87B9B63C8.jpeg
    0046D655-B40C-419D-8EC7-2AB87B9B63C8.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 638017CF-F0BA-4B6F-80B5-77C5C058BFCB.jpeg
    638017CF-F0BA-4B6F-80B5-77C5C058BFCB.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 96
Gag order motion

Attachments

• 6CC8B9C3-1A36-4A6F-8775-4ECE64E131CC.jpeg
    6CC8B9C3-1A36-4A6F-8775-4ECE64E131CC.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 67
  • 217CC828-3919-4FCD-8E66-614779909EF8.jpeg
    217CC828-3919-4FCD-8E66-614779909EF8.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 3A1CD37E-7F08-4A2B-A94C-857F067C3465.jpeg
    3A1CD37E-7F08-4A2B-A94C-857F067C3465.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 48
  • FF037A05-AD62-4CC2-8F78-27C284781900.jpeg
    FF037A05-AD62-4CC2-8F78-27C284781900.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 46
  • BEAF8215-1EDE-4DB1-A9FE-73711F7CE95F.jpeg
    BEAF8215-1EDE-4DB1-A9FE-73711F7CE95F.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 46
  • E0643333-DBE8-43DB-9D57-CBD66F5F3E57.jpeg
    E0643333-DBE8-43DB-9D57-CBD66F5F3E57.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 45
  • C5EFC590-6613-4AC3-A0F6-DF3753B9D1D1.jpeg
    C5EFC590-6613-4AC3-A0F6-DF3753B9D1D1.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 4CE1B756-9B92-4C08-94FA-7E08D08FE07C.jpeg
    4CE1B756-9B92-4C08-94FA-7E08D08FE07C.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 49
  • D5A01255-06A8-4D03-AE86-6431E47864B7.jpeg
    D5A01255-06A8-4D03-AE86-6431E47864B7.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 50
FD and MT are sociopaths. I really think they believe he will beat this, she will beat this eventually - and they will ride off into the sunset with all of Mr. and Mrs. Farber’s money and JD’s 5 kids.

FD and MT are walking this all the way down the hall. Deny deny deny lie lie lie then say eh it was an accident and think they can beat the rap ...
Although now that MT is aware of the evidence maybe she will tell LE all that she knows.
I wonder if they will offer her a deal, like they did in Kelsey Berreth's case.
It may be her only chance to avoid a long prison sentence.
I guess it depends on her involvement and how much she knows. Imo

Did he wait until July 12? If he did, maybe it took him a while to find the attorney that he got? I suppose it is possible that FD had something on him, but whatever that could be, could’ve still surfaced immediately after 7/12; by then, FD knew that EE wasn’t playing ball. Unless it is actually related to JD’s death and disappearance; FD wouldn’t say anything unless he was charged. What interests me is his choice of attorney-this one’s expensive, and possibly more firepower than he should have needed. Is it possible that EE is actually more involved in this than just stupidly letting FD use his truck, and really is afraid he might go down for some part, however small? Or is it that he really sees that he was being framed, and could have been left holding the entire bag? He must have struggled with getting involved; but I wonder if he really waited to go to the police or if it only came out in the middle of July that the two men swapped trucks. I think PG talked to his wife, and they together figured out what he had to do. This has to be costing them a fortune-This really burns me up.
I re read the AW and find it a little strange that FD and MT were behaving suspiciously with EE starting on 24 May and during the days ahead starting with asking him to keep the Raptor, MT purposely leaving with his keys, seat situation (replacing/disposing of them), asking him to sell his car, angry tone, washing it, comments about the hug/hair and then asking him to leave out details with MT if questioned by the police. Asking him to refer to the seats as hardware.

Hello?!!!

Why did it take until 12 July for EE to come forward with his attorney and talk to LE? I’m sure he learned immediately about Jennifer’s disappearance.

There’s something that FD was holding over his head (besides his job) in my opinion that will come out.

MOO
He was cooperating early on see para 13 in his arrest warrant - he saved the seats FD wanted removed and discarded - ultimately they were tested and had JDs DNA - he’s been a very smart witness for LE IMO

Dave Altimari on Twitter
Ha Ha @MassGuy!

Looks like our 'favorite' reporter is now in the speculation business with an 'inside scoop' as to how bail is set in the Nutmeg State! Wonder if he heard this nugget of gold from Pattis or perhaps directly from the Judge himself?

For my money, if MT were a pony I wouldn't put a penny of my money on her being able to finish the race as she is no thoroughbred! If MT were a horse, I'd base my decision for her not finishing the race due to her: poor breeding/blood stock, weak training, no work ethic and unbalanced/erratic behavior! IMO she has been shady from jump in this case and I'm not sure how LE can trust her now after 2+ months of lying, absent her trotting out the body of JD! I never say never but in the case of MT I'm really really close!

The AW comments from MT seemed incoherent, inconsistent and IMO improbable except when she was being asked to identify herself or FD in a photo or peppered hard by LE, it was painful to read IMO. The EE Red Truck event wasn't really that challenging of a task for MT IMO and she seemed to struggle on every level to answer basic questions IMO. The convoluted 'explanation' for the entire taking EEs keys situation was worthy IMO of someone whose judgment and language skills are severely impaired. "I took the keys...." . Really? Colangelo would put any part of his case in the hands of such a person as a witness? Frankly I think he would have better luck tracking down "Fudge" and putting him on the stand!

Its too bad that you can't have designated runner or batters in the courtroom as IMO MT would need one!

I'd love to believe that MT is cooperating and assisting the State but I believe the ship has sailed on that option.

My speculation on the bond amt. is that for the events described in the AW it was clear she was involved but appeared to be more of an 'order taker' or 'trash bag carrier'. She did, however, actively participate in the 'alibi memo' and that was damning IMO but it was clear that the main player was FD.

Purely MOO.

Last edited:

Dave Altimari on Twitter
Hmm I’m not sure I agree with Dave - so far she’s done quite a lot to delay cooperation - and she was right there with him at the car wash which seems the basis for the new charge - tampering with the Tacoma to hide the fact that it was used to transport a dead or very injured JD IMO

I agree with everyone here that MT was much more involved than she wants LE to believe. How much more involved remains to be seen. She is still under FD's spell and still not acknowledging her moral culpability for her role in Jennifer's murder. Let's just stroll down memory lane for a minute, though. This is the woman who commenced an affair with a married man and essentially evicted that man's wife and 5 children from the family home. I know there was a planned move, but it doesn't change the fact that she moved in as soon as they fled. Every step of the way on the road to this murder she was plotting and planning with FD to "beat" Jennifer to "win." At minimum she knowingly acquiesced in his bad and perhaps criminal behavior.

If not before the murder, certainly shortly thereafter she KNEW FD murdered Jennifer. Why else did she run off with the EE's keys on the day of the murder? As noted in the AW, keeping the Tacoma over the weekend would have enabled FD to clean the car and even get rid of those pesky back seats. And we are supposed to believe that he arrived home after disappearing for 5 plus hours on the day Jennifer disappeared and said nothing about where he had been? She never asked a single question after she knew of Jennifer's assault? I'm not buying that fantasy and I know LE isn't either.

Mr. Bowman looks uncomfortable because he is uncomfortable. He enjoys a reputation as a straight-forward, ethical lawyer. He wants none of the C Team's brown rubbing off on his reputation. As an experienced defender, he also knows his client has not been candid with LE. He is doing everything he can to try and help her and she just isn't listening. Nothing is more frustrating to a lawyer than the situation MT has created for herself. Half in and half out doesn't cut it for LE and Bowman knows that.

Maybe this most recent arrest will let MT know that she could go to prison for the rest of her life if she fails to tell the truth. If she is listening to a word that comes out of NP's mouth, she isn't listening. If not for herself, then perhaps for her daughter, she will make the right decision and quit minimizing her conduct, and her knowledge. It is time for LE to have a "come to Jesus" meeting with MT and for her fuzzy memory to become clear.

MT seemingly only "cooperated" when she was confronted with incontrovertible evidence. She would have been better off saying nothing and invoking her right to remain silent. Very, very strange. LE has to be wondering how deeply she was involved in this crime. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member