Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any indication that LE is working this case in Waterbury? Checking video coverage of downtown streets in the area of the Rt. 8 and 84 interchange? If he had pre-planned to dispose of bags of evidence in Hartford, up and down Albany Ave. why couldn't he have just slipped off the highway, chosen a commercial bin and dumped her body, gotten back on the highway. Perhaps that is where the altered plates were used.
Choose a minority neighborhood, do the deed, and get back on the highway.
It fits the route back to Farmington and the time line.
MOO MOO MOO
It does fit the route, you're right. My only concern here is we didn't hear anything about
a search here, did we?
Did anyone find out where Waterbury (New Haven County) disposes of their street trash?
Is it possible they also take it to MIRA?
Wouldn't that be a kicker , if so, and then it would also explain why the stop in describing his route at I-84 and Rt. 8. Keep digging,
Rosie. You're thinkin' outside the box. We
like that.
PS, I love the name Rosie as I have a beautiful black mare named Rosie and she's a love. :)

I was thinking tonight about the FD path from Lapham Rd to Welles when working on the 24th am timeline which still isn't finished as I'm still thinking about a couple of holes, as are probably most here! I'll post a draft once I get closer but there are still gaps.

We've discussed jogging, bike and accomplice drop off. If I missed anything just post them.

The other random thought that popped into my tired brain were all the early comments by very smart WS folks that talked about FD shaving his head and body. Some thought this was a typical thing to do for waterskiing season but others were suspicious.

Does anyone know when the Avon ski pond opens? Was FD skiing that pond in May, 2019? Spring in CT was cold and rainy so it might have been early.

BUT, I wondered also if a full or 1/2 wetsuit might just make the perfect murder outfit for FD? I think it would be easier to ride a bike with the suit vs jogging with one but triathletes use various gear to function in and out of the water and jog/run/cycle. If you had a black suit and a bike helmet I wonder how easy it would be to recognize someone or even see their face?

Any ideas would be appreciated!

MOO MOO

I think FD may have had his waterskiing gear with him, but I don’t know how PG would have known that, since they did not see each other until 4:30 at 80MS. PG may have simply made an assumption about FD’s activity when he couldn’t find him; an educated assumption, since the water skiing pond is probably where you’d find him when he wasn’t at his office. Personally, I think the water skiing gear could have protected FD from a lot of blood, but then his gear would be covered. It would have kept him from being found to have purchased some Tyvek suits that he may not have had, though. Still, I’m not sold on the water skiing gear as protective covering. I think that PG just assumed FD’s activities that afternoon.

Rosiebones, Here's a thought-
If FD stayed on I-84 a little further and dumped
some residue in New Britain this would also fit his timeline as it's not much of a detour to get
back to Farmington.
Also note New Britain IS in Hartford Co. so it possibly
would be taken to MIRA, I think.
Also did EE/PG maybe have a sticker allowing
trash dumping permission at their landfill in
NB, since he previously lived in New Britain?
see map for New Britain on the route to MS.
http://ontheworldmap.com/usa/state/...-map-of-connecticut-with-cities-and-towns.jpg

One thought/feeling I get is that maybe FD did not move JD’s body from JD’s suburban to the Tacoma at Waveny Park/the pullout. I think that would have been too risky and unpredictable. It does seem from the evidence that LE has that JD’s body and other evidence was likely in both of those vehicles. So to make my theory work with the evidence - maybe FD had JD’s body in the suburban to leave JD’s house > drove somewhere close by, but more hidden and attempted to clean suburban of evidence and left JD’s body temporarily > drove suburban to Waveny park > parked and hopped out of suburban and left walking or jogging off to avoid looking suspicious > walked or jogged to Tacoma > drove Tacoma to retrieve body and other evidence > started trip back to 80 MS very careful to adhere to speed limits.

This would help account for the extra time between leaving JD’s house and passing northbound in the Tacoma if he had to drop off body and return for body at another, more private location nearby first. I think he could have biked or run to JD’s. This would have also kept FD from appearing suspicious if he was just exiting cars appearing to be someone at Waveny Park for recreation, as opposed to trying to move a body and evidence at an unpredictable public location. Could also account for why there appears to have been more evidence left in the Tacoma than the suburban because if FD returned somewhere to hastily put the body in the car, it could have gotten more sloppy at that point. That is gross, but I have been trying to think of why that appears to be the case. This is all IMOO and my scenario if he was definitely alone.

If MT was with him in NC that morning, obviously that would change everything. Wasn’t there a FORE property nearby JD’s house? Can someone remind me which one it was? I think I should have been keeping a list of all properties and locations because I think I’m starting to confuse myself!

All IMOO

On Sturbridge:

Has anyone been able to verify the 3 mortgage amounts that are in front of GF $500,000 attachment?

An idea: Danbury Savings Bank has first mortgage and then there are the 2 FD 'friends' with 2/3rd mortgages and then the GF attachment. Do we know if the friend mortgages are bona fide secured loans or were they placed there to make sure that GF would never see a dime out of Sturbridge? Ditto on the trade claims that are stacking up on Sturbridge?

FD is fixated on the idea of GF never seeing a dime from him or FORE and I wonder to what fradulent lengths he might go to make that happen. We have assumed that the trade claims were the result of FD running out of cash but what if FD was ok with the trade claims being filed as they might get secured and be in front of any payout to GF? The second/third mortgages and trade claims would/could then just kick their money back to FD. Looking at FD track record he has only had a few trade liens over the years and now he has at least 6 on Sturbridge and 1 on 80 MS I believe. Wonder if these claims by the trade are real or part of just another scam to extract funds from Fore?

The Sturbridge property looks to have been purchased for $1.5 million (whether this was a real transaction or another gamed transaction IDK), but if the house is still overpriced by $1 million, depending on the mortgages in place, its unclear how much GF might get, if anything.

I think I now understand why getting the KM shady former partner with the difficulty finding his files to provide the property files on FORE is so important. I wish LE could do something to secure these files as I am not sure this Markowitz character can be trusted to safeguard the files. We know that the Judge in the Civil Case did not allow GF to increase the attachment to $3.0 million. So, GF could be in a very tough spot in her attempts to collect anything from FD depending on the mortgage financing in place at the other properties (which could also be fradulent transactions).

MOO MOO

On a side note, the listing of 61 Sturbridge no longer indicates that it was built by the renowned builder, The Fore Group. The listing indicates - Be the talk of friends and family with the expansive, gourmet chef's kitchen... I think it should read - Be the talk of family and friends when they learn that it was built by a likely murderer. I wouldn't even consider buying this home knowing the negative FD energy/DNA and who knows what else could have potentially happened here. There is not enough sage in the world to cleanse it.

61 Sturbridge Hill Rd, New Canaan, CT 06840 - MLS 170228848 - Coldwell Banker

One thought/feeling I get is that maybe FD did not move JD’s body from JD’s suburban to the Tacoma at Waveny Park/the pullout. I think that would have been too risky and unpredictable. It does seem from the evidence that LE has that JD’s body and other evidence was likely in both of those vehicles. So to make my theory work with the evidence - maybe FD had JD’s body in the suburban to leave JD’s house > drove somewhere close by, but more hidden and attempted to clean suburban of evidence and left JD’s body temporarily > drove suburban to Waveny park > parked and hopped out of suburban and left walking or jogging off to avoid looking suspicious > walked or jogged to Tacoma > drove Tacoma to retrieve body and other evidence > started trip back to 80 MS very careful to adhere to speed limits.

This would help account for the extra time between leaving JD’s house and passing northbound in the Tacoma if he had to drop off body and return for body at another, more private location nearby first. I think he could have biked or run to JD’s. This would have also kept FD from appearing suspicious if he was just exiting cars appearing to be someone at Waveny Park for recreation, as opposed to trying to move a body and evidence at an unpredictable public location. Could also account for why there appears to have been more evidence left in the Tacoma than the suburban because if FD returned somewhere to hastily put the body in the car, it could have gotten more sloppy at that point. That is gross, but I have been trying to think of why that appears to be the case. This is all IMOO and my scenario if he was definitely alone.

If MT was with him in NC that morning, obviously that would change everything. Wasn’t there a FORE property nearby JD’s house? Can someone remind me which one it was? I think I should have been keeping a list of all properties and locations because I think I’m starting to confuse myself!

All IMOO

BBM - IMO - very feasible. He may have left the body in a location temporarily and knew it would be secured. The property you are thinking about is 61 Sturbridge, where early morning banging was heard by neighbors on 5/25. PG was working at that property on 5/24, so I see FD wanting to avoid it/him at all costs this date. If he placed the body in a temporary location, could he have returned to NC late night or in the wee hours of 5/25 to retrieve it and bring it to Sturbridge, hence the banging?

ETA - MOO!

Google Maps

This is a close up of the CWPM facility in Plainville, Ct. cwpm plainville ct - AOL Search Results
This is a private company that provides service to businesses in Waterbury, It looks as if it might shred and bale loads it picks up.
When I used Google maps street view to go up and down some of the streets in Waterbury that were commercial, many if not most all the commercial dumpsters had CWPM signs on them.
He may have:
1. Come off I-84, chosen a dumpster as he did on the Albany run and put the plastic bag in a commercial dumpster that was then picked up by CWPM. Would only have take 15 minutes at most.
2 Continued up I-84 to the CWPM site in Plainville and dumped the bag there where it was shredded.
3. as @enelram has indicated he could have done the same in New Britain.
These stops would not be out of his way much at all in going back to Farmington.

I looked at the Waterbury Transfer station and dump and they require a valid license with a Waterbury address on it so I doubt he tried there.

In looking at the events of 5/24-5/25 knowing what we now know - the possible paths JD's suburban took upon leaving her drive that morning (on 2nd warrant) and the Tacoma parked near Waveny. Where did it go? Was he so brazen to move her body from the Suburban to the Truck? Was it in a contractor's bag so less likely to cause alarm by anyone seeing this? We have phone pings from that afternoon (first warrant) - what was he doing ?
JMO

Attachments

• JD map.png
    JD map.png
    586.7 KB · Views: 27
I think the jogging in Waveny theory to have her phone track there (whether he then threw it in the pond, or shut it off there) makes sense.

Was he seen since jogging in NC? I can't find an article about it but for some reason, it sticks in my head. If so, it would be to create a false pattern that he regularly jogs there, in CASE someone saw him that particular day, for example a lie such as "Nothing unusual about my jogging in NC on May 24! I do it often."

@afitzy said:
Goal: FD wants to create a digital path to make it seem like JD did in fact go jogging in Waveny. FD has jogged with JD for years and knows her speed etc.

So, FD gets out of the Suburban at Waveny with the JD phone and jogs along the back perimeter of the park on the trail that eventually will branch out to the shallow pond (we know this pond was drained by LE). FD reaches the pond and tosses in the JD cell phone. FD then turns around and jogs back to the Suburban where he removes the JD body to the Red Tacoma and is seen next heading northbound on the Merritt at the NC Rest Station at 11:12 am.

What do you all think? This would mean the body was kept in the Tacoma and brought back along the path to Farmington. I don't think there would be enough time to both do the jog to the pond to toss the phone and dispose of the body in NC and pass the Merritt/15 NB Gas Station by 11:12 am.

Video Cameras are everywhere — and investigators are using them extensively in the case they are building against Fotis Dulos
Snipped
Police collected evidence from eight video sources in an effort to follow the red Toyota Tacoma that investigators say FD drove to New Canaan the morning that his estranged wife, JD, disappeared. They eventually tracked the truck to a location barely 100 feet from where JD’ vehicle was found after she was reported missing May 24.

This was posted in her media thread but it occurs to me they probably have more video they have not yet released for the murder warrant IMO.

HaHa!:D:D:D:D:D

You all that know me well here, won't be surprised to hear that there would NEVER be any collaboration with No Case Norm, Bad Boys of Law or Team FO + HO. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Not now.

Not ever.

I rarely use never but on this particular point I will say NEVER!

I believe in our system of justice and heard Atty Bowman loud and clear the other day when he reminded us all of the idea of presumed innocence. Got it and I wish all these professionals well in their defense of their clients and their pursuit of justice but they are ON THEIR OWN.

I'm reminded of a story I heard about Robert Muller who when talking about his brief stint as a defense atty. said he couldn't last in the job because he thought all his clients belonged in jail! You have to be a special breed of person to be a defense atty and I know its simply not me!

Not sure where seeking justice for JD will end up but it will no doubt be a long and wild ride and I'm looking forward to it all!

MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO!!!
Nevertheless, we wouldn’t have the best justice system in the world without them. Just sayin’.

Has anyone calculated selling price vs. closing costs and clearing all liens to net amount to be paid to Fore after closing and funding?
Even the low interest rate of 3% due GF, simple interest, is $60,000 for 2 years. Late fees? Accrued real property taxes. Her $500,000 prejudgment lien not counted for purposes of the calculating.
I honestly am not sure how the prejudgment situation works in CT (do you file on a single property or do you file against all the properties? IDK) but what I am seeing is that GF has a $500,o00 attachment on Sturbridge specifically listed. I cannot see the attachment in a similar way on any of the other properties of FORE.

As I posted last night I am quite concerned with the 2 secondary mortgages that appear above the GF attachment on Sturbridge and I'm trying to figure out when they were placed and if they are in fact secured or not. Given everything we suspect about FD and FORE, my concern is that these mortgages were placed to thwart any efforts of GF to get a dime from Sturbridge sale. I have the same concern about the 6+ trade liens that now exist on Sturbridge.

FD doesn't have a history of trade liens (a few over the years that I found) and so to now have trade liens on Sturbridge and the one that we saw by the plumber on 80 MS that was secured via court order, has me quite concerned that not surprisingly games are being played in Fotisland! When I get a chance I am going to do a deep dive on each of these trade claims and the involved companies to check who they are! On the surface at least a few of the names on the trade claims on Sturbridge look to be longstanding relationships of FORE. As I've said I'm highly suspicious of these claims and even with FORE running out of cash (intentionally I believe), I'm not certain that these claims are anything other than a way to prevent payment to GF on the civil case. The process of proving fraud is challenging and that is why I so wish that the FBI and State Authorities are working on this situation as to me on the surface it is worthy of investigation.

The gamemanship going on in Fotisland with the Markowitz files is also of great concern as that could explain much about so many of the financial questions that have been raised about FD and FORE business practices. My suspicion is that FD is using his greek 'friend" and Masiello as part of his plans to thwart GF and this concerns me.

MOO

Nevertheless, we wouldn’t have the best justice system in the world without them. Just sayin’.
Totally agree with you and you are absolutely correct!

My post was in no means meant to demean Pattis & Crew or the process of defense for anyone accused of a crime. I apologise in advance if this was what you perceived by my statement. My mindset is much more along the lines of following the evidence and seeing where it goes, rather than the job of the defense atty. which in my mind is quite different. I also was making a statement (perhaps poorly worded) about what I have thought of the exteme victim shaming done by Pattis & Crew which I felt has been absolutely out of order relative to 'defending' his client.

All I can say is "GAME ON" and I'm back to reading the AWs again and looking for clues!

MOO

Last edited:
BBM - IMO - very feasible. He may have left the body in a location temporarily and knew it would be secured. The property you are thinking about is 61 Sturbridge, where early morning banging was heard by neighbors on 5/25. PG was working at that property on 5/24, so I see FD wanting to avoid it/him at all costs this date. If he placed the body in a temporary location, could he have returned to NC late night or in the wee hours of 5/25 to retrieve it and bring it to Sturbridge, hence the banging?

ETA - MOO!

All IMOO

I've actually driven by the turnout in question on Lapham many times and once the rush of school buses and early morning joggers go by, that road is pretty quiet with a very lush tree canopy and bushes that shield the carved out half-circles where the Tacoma was parked. If you look at the AW, it looks as though the Tacoma was purposely parked very tucked-in so that there would be room for a Suburban. If FD strategically aligned the Suburban so that he could do all his work being blocked by the Suburban, I think he could get away with it. Plus, if someone walked or drove by, the last thing they would think in NC is that someone is moving a body.

I also think the 61 Sturbridge home in NC could have been a critical part of this, but if an employee was in fact there, I doubt it. Though FD could have insisted that the employee take an early lunch.

I did notice that on the highway footage going North, the Tacoma is driving in the right, slower lane, so this could allude to him wanting to go the speed limit with a body in the car, otherwise, given the stories of his Porsche, he would likely be flying in the left speed lane.

Let's hope LE can shed some more light on the above in the next few weeks. Can't wait for Dateline tonight!

All IMOO
Excellent idea! I've been scratching my head to figure out why Irwin Park (on Weed Street and near Frogtown Rd) fit into this equation. We know LE searched Irwin 2x I believe.

But how would the Tacoma get to Irwin w/o an accomplice if it was left at Lapham/Waveny?

I think you are on a good track and I agree that the trip back from Welles to eventually get to Lapham has some missing pieces.

I was working on the FD NC timeline last night and didn't post it because of these missing pieces.

Will keep thinking!

MOO

Does anyone here think that FD might have gotten his hands on another car (stolen or otherwise)...which he had the old plates on before getting rid of it with JD inside? Say in a small pond or other body of water. Then before plunging it into water he pulled the old plates off ---disguarded them during the Odyssey of stupidity.

Just wondering....

Good morning
Posting this article again highlighting the encouraging words of Brian Foley.
Official: 'A lot more evidence' in Dulos case hasn't been presented yet

In an interview with CNN, Brian Foley, executive assistant to the Commissioner of CT State Police, said there's more information that hasn't been made public at this point.

"The arrest warrant you saw, that contained a lot of details. There's a lot more details and a lot more evidence that hasn't been presented as of yet," Foley said.

He explained that the warrant focused a lot on blood evidence, but that there are other forms of evidence in the case as well.
BBM
I noticed for the first time yesterday that they submitted evidence from her garage early on. Not just blood evidence.
You are all so astute this may have been discussed and I just missed it.

Excellent idea! I've been scratching my head to figure out why Irwin Park (on Weed Street and near Frogtown Rd) fit into this equation. We know LE searched Irwin 2x I believe.

But how would the Tacoma get to Irwin w/o an accomplice if it was left at Lapham/Waveny?

I think you are on a good track and I agree that the trip back from Welles to eventually get to Lapham has some missing pieces.

I was working on the FD NC timeline last night and didn't post it because of these missing pieces.

Will keep thinking!

MOO

I'm not sure how you plot these timelines, but perhaps you can do one timeline of "FD without any accomplices" and one of "FD with an accomplice," as they offer different possibilities ;-) (Not meaning to make yet more work for you - and thank you for doing what you do!)

Hmm, I have to wonder about this. :) We most certainly need people to represent the accused, yes, but not to make a media show of it (which, in the long run, is no help to the defense once proven to be full of lies), to outright lie for the defendant, and to attack the victim/victim's family.

NP does not follow the rules of our justice system; he abuses them. Thankfully, he's not the typical defense attorney. Imo.

Last edited:
I honestly am not sure how the prejudgment situation works in CT (do you file on a single property or do you file against all the properties? IDK) but what I am seeing is that GF has a $500,o00 attachment on Sturbridge specifically listed. I cannot see the attachment in a similar way on any of the other properties of FORE.

As I posted last night I am quite concerned with the 2 secondary mortgages that appear above the GF attachment on Sturbridge and I'm trying to figure out when they were placed and if they are in fact secured or not. Given everything we suspect about FD and FORE, my concern is that these mortgages were placed to thwart any efforts of GF to get a dime from Sturbridge sale. I have the same concern about the 6+ trade liens that now exist on Sturbridge.

FD doesn't have a history of trade liens (a few over the years that I found) and so to now have trade liens on Sturbridge and the one that we saw by the plumber on 80 MS that was secured via court order, has me quite concerned that not surprisingly games are being played in Fotisland! When I get a chance I am going to do a deep dive on each of these trade claims and the involved companies to check who they are! On the surface at least a few of the names on the trade claims on Sturbridge look to be longstanding relationships of FORE. As I've said I'm highly suspicious of these claims and even with FORE running out of cash (intentionally I believe), I'm not certain that these claims are anything other than a way to prevent payment to GF on the civil case. The process of proving fraud is challenging and that is why I so wish that the FBI and State Authorities are working on this situation as to me on the surface it is worthy of investigation.

The gamemanship going on in Fotisland with the Markowitz files is also of great concern as that could explain much about so many of the financial questions that have been raised about FD and FORE business practices. My suspicion is that FD is using his greek 'friend" and Masiello as part of his plans to thwart GF and this concerns me.

MOO
The liens on Sturbridge would only come into play if the property gets a buyer and they want to close. In order to get title insurance and
have a clear title each of these recorded liens
needs to be addressed and negotiated or paid off. An underwriter for title insurance would
insure this. So a sale would be held up until
the liens are satisfied (and removed).
PS/ Each state has their own Lien Laws. IME to file a claim/lien on a property
in my state there must be a claim against the specific property you are liening.
In other words, a tradesman cannot file a claim on xx property if he did work and
was unpaid on yy property. Sounds like Ct. law is similar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member