Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree ( I hate to put this out there) but I just watched the dateline on this case. Unless I see the evidence laid in front of me (literally) I can’t decide. The defense and Dulos are throwing a lot of shade on the accusations. The evidence suggests he did it but there isn’t any actual proof. I will say too.... he COMES ACROSS in the end of the segment as pretty genuine. And they leave that as your last thought. If dateline can do that, so can any attorney.

I’d love an explanation from his attorney to the following:

Explain his client’s DNA in Jennifer’s blood on the faucet.

Explain why his mistress, cell phone data, and surveillance video put his client’s vehicle in the area of the trash dump.

Explain the doctored plates for his client’s vehicle being placed in the storm drain.

Explain his employee’s car being anywhere near Jennifer’s house.

Explain the lies his client told to this employee.

Explain the blood found on the seats of that vehicle (that the employee had the good sense to remove).

Explain the alibi notes.

This evidence is just the beginning, so he’s going to need to keep those explanations coming.

At first, I was just concerned for this mom and her kids, but it seemed right away that here was a man who thought he could spend years manipulating the legal system and, then spent a significant period of time planning to murder his wife. Why? Because she dared to challenge him? His arrogance rubbed me the wrong way.

Then there was the girlfriend. Although I am still unsure of her precise role in the murder itself, I wondered if she was actually cooperating. I have now concluded that she did agree to "cooperate", thinking LE would buy that obviously fabricated alibi. How long would she continue to be coy and would she ever tell the truth. I'm still asking that case. She seems to be such a damaged person. Why in the world would she want to protect this man?

Add the forensics and the fact that IMO Mr. Dulos' lawyer has about as much respect for the criminal justice system as his client does (namely, none at all), and it became important to see if I could find assurance that Mr. Dulos will be convicted. Like Mr. Weinstein, I find this case to be one of the most compelling I have run across in many years. I also think about Dr. Farber and what she must be going through and how brave she is because, even though she is no longer alive, Jennifer still needs her. Perhaps my continued posts are just my way of letting her family sense complete strangers are with them, even if they never actually know it. I believe there is a justice to the universe and I think the Farber family deserves it. Off the soapbox now...
Wow! I am pretty sure you are a superhero type!

The Dateline interviews were taped before AW2 was released with a bit about the new facts tagged onto the end.

Notice also that there was nothing even resembling a cross examination here.

The interview was set in stone ahead of time and nothing said by FD or Pattis was even slightly questioned.

A trial is going to be soooooooo different!

Well he tried to get those answers, but neither was willing to answer them.

I’m sure that only a few of these “no comments” were shown.

No viewer wants to watch that.

WELL DONE Dr. GF!!!

Did we know that Dr. GF had Bought the 4JC Mortgage from BNY Mellon?

Awesome, Just Awesome!!!

Now we know Why Dr. GF Stopped making the mortgage payments in 2018 on 4JC.

She Bought the mortgage!!! She Bought it!!!

Love It!!! Love It!!! Love It!!!

With this information in mind, I think @thekirbyfamily may have seen FO's moving trucks the other day.

WOW!!! Just WOW!!!

Can you tell that I am Excited?

That is How you play the game, FO!!!

Mortgages get bought and sold every single day and the Mortgagee does not know a single thing about it until the papers are signed.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

IMO.
Wonder where he’s moving to?

Wow, lots to catch up on today! This isn't about anything I saw today, but something I was thinking about yesterday when bagging up the trash in one of those big black trash bags.

Those bags hold a LOT.

Just imagine 30 of them. What on earth could he have put in 30 bags? How much cleanup was needed? What else was in them? 30 bags is enough for a room of stuff!

(Edit: Hmm. Was it 30 bags, or 30 stops? I hope I remembered this right. Too tired to post, I guess. Goodnight!)
30 stops.

I’d love an explanation from his attorney to the following:

Explain his client’s DNA in Jennifer’s blood on the faucet.

Explain why his mistress, cell phone data, and surveillance video put his client’s vehicle in the area of the trash dump.

Explain the doctored plates for his client’s vehicle being placed in the storm drain.

Explain his employee’s car being anywhere near Jennifer’s house.

Explain the lies his client told to this employee.

Explain the blood found on the seats of that vehicle (that the employee had the good sense to remove).

Explain the alibi notes.

This evidence is just the beginning, so he’s going to need to keep those explanations coming.

Well me too. I need explanations, but I all I am saying is that there is DOUBT. I NEED TO SEE THE FACTS before I decide. Sorry wasn’t yelling.

I guess it depends on the statutes / we have a very detailed process for foreclosure here - once the judgment is issued and a sale is authorized - bidding begins but if it’s a mortgage holder like GF is (I believe) that’s a different process - I’m not inclined to argue because I do not know the CT statute - do you? If so please enlighten us and cite the statute so we can update our media thread

Oh, no. Not CT.
Generally, in the law, whether by judgment or deed of trust, there has to be a sale date. Should be. Time and date. It’s public. Should be. Anyone is able to bid. Should be. Dr. Farber is acting like a Bank. Foreclosing her lien. She can bid, as well, usually. Bc she wants it back to maximize return. Minimize loss. Maybe. Depending on her financial/tax situation.
So. House worth $1M. Mortgage $995,990. It’s likely that no one will bid against Dr. Farber. And outbid her. Presuming CT allows owners to bid. I would think so. Would it be fair if she’s owed $995000 and is forced to accept a bid of $425,000? No. So probably not the law in CT.
Anyway.
IMOO of General Legal Beagle info. Nothing specific to CT, that’s for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd