Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
one of our foreclosures has been going on 11 years. After foreclosing, if he remains in the house - they may have to go through a court ordered eviction - I don't know what CT law is. Maybe they can just show up and change the locks on him or the Sheriff can get him out but we have to have a court order entered by a Judge for eviction. Then it has to be served. Then their items have to be stored for a set number of days..... JMO
In CT she’ll have to go through the eviction process

They haven't said its a murder investigation yet. We sadly have some "fake news" on the thread.

Its upsetting to see claims made by @Chessman that the "State Police have said that she/MT is not a suspect in the murder investigation" with no MSM support or quote from the State Police Spokesperson.

State Police last week spoke of the victim/JD in this case in the past tense and this leads me to believe that State Police believe JD to be dead BUT THEY HAVEN'T CALLED THIS INVESTIGATION A MURDER INVESTIGATION YET.

NCPD Chief K. has said that he believes more charges will be filed BUT WE HAVE NO MURDER CHARGES YET.

So @Chessman if we have no murder investigation and no murder charges yet, then as you say, "how can the state police say she/MT was not a suspect in the murder investigation?".

MOO
Sources: Jennifer Dulos case being treated as a homicide, blood found in New Canaan home
Article from 5/30
Later Thursday night, WFSB reported that law enforcement sources close to the investigation confirmed the case is being treated as a homicide.

Reminds me of a group of sleuthers from the Casey Anthony case - flew to Orlando and got together a few times - it’s really not surprising how FD seems to blame all around him - I’m now wondering if he will throw MT under the bus at some point ? We’ve gotten a hint at the strategy NP may be planning IMO - am curious what else they are waiting on? It’s been two months since the garbage search I would think all the testing should be done ? But I guess they can still be reviewing video ? It took awhile for Mollie Tibbets killer to be found on video IIRC. jMO
He will because that’s his M.O. his whole life. He will blame her for whatever reason he can think of. Fotis Dulos has never accepted fault in his whole life for anything. Jmo.

They haven't said its a murder investigation yet. We sadly have some "fake news" on the thread.

Its upsetting to see claims made by @Chessman that the "State Police have said that she/MT is not a suspect in the murder investigation" with no MSM support or quote from the State Police Spokesperson.

State Police last week spoke of the victim/JD in this case in the past tense and this leads me to believe that State Police believe JD to be dead BUT THEY HAVEN'T CALLED THIS INVESTIGATION A MURDER INVESTIGATION YET.

NCPD Chief K. has said that he believes more charges will be filed BUT WE HAVE NO MURDER CHARGES YET.

So @Chessman if we have no murder investigation and no murder charges yet, then as you say, "how can the state police say she/MT was not a suspect in the murder investigation?".

MOO

You're splitting hairs; there isn't anyone on this site who does not believe a murder occurred. Since they had her lying on her earlier testimony they are taking a tougher look at her as she cooperates.

Outstanding interview....Maybe the major networks can show snippets of this....It's all about the children, finding justice of Jennifer, and warm regards to GF and love to them all. The attorney is absolutely capable of great compassion, as he shares his belief that JD is no longer living.

And, he clearly gives his opinion of FD as an uncaring, deadbeat dad...MOO, IMO
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love this man! The things Dr. Farber is doing to provide for those kids is incredible. What an arogant *advertiser censored** Dulos is. Mr. Weinstein reading from Judge Heller's order was outstanding. The most moving part of the interview for me was when he said this his the most compelling case in 50 years. That is how a good lawyer gives an interview.

That transcript was very, very revealing. What a weasel. He will never be able to take the stand in his criminal trial IMO because he would make a terrible witness. The jury would hate him. All his aggression, evasion, and arrogance jumps off the page in those few segments of his testimony. That kind of approach may work in family court; in a criminal trial, no way. A very interesting glimpse into Mr. Dulos' personality and his desire foor an 'amicable' divorce.

He was also cooking the books. One set for the banks, the other for the family court judge. I bet LE has every transcript from every hearing.

Really? 2 sets? That would seriously damage his defenses. Criminal and civil with Dr. Farber. Harrumph. Was this your opinion only? I don’t doubt your statement at all. Even if not a proven fact but supposition. Just want to know if fact.
But I think we can agree that 2 sets typically are for:
One private as in skimming cash but need to keep track anyway, and the one public, as in banks, IRS.
So FD, being a finance guy, should know better than to keep 2 sets of books.
First. It’s a problem. Serious problem. IRS for one.
Second, he should not have kept a record of any second set of books if had 2 sets going.
Really, either way a really dumb move. Or does he believe he is so awesome that he can get away with everything?
So in which set was he showing more income? I presume for banks. But could be the other way around. Applications at bank could involve why I need this loan. Showing a sorry, but viable business that has great growth potential?

WELL DONE Dr. GF!!!

Did we know that Dr. GF had Bought the 4JC Mortgage from BNY Mellon?

Awesome, Just Awesome!!!

Now we know Why Dr. GF Stopped making the mortgage payments in 2018 on 4JC.

She Bought the mortgage!!! She Bought it!!!

Love It!!! Love It!!! Love It!!!

With this information in mind, I think @thekirbyfamily may have seen FO's moving trucks the other day.

WOW!!! Just WOW!!!

Can you tell that I am Excited?

That is How you play the game, FO!!!

Mortgages get bought and sold every single day and the Mortgagee does not know a single thing about it until the papers are signed.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

IMO.

Great visuals. That is exactly the route I suspect FD used to jog to her house that morning. I suspect he had run that route many times before the day he killed her - spending time watching the house / kids from the woods.

Add voyeurism to the list. Stalking. Anything else? Invasion of privacy, don’t know if criminal cause of action. Civil, yes.

WELL DONE Dr. GF!!!

Did we know that Dr. GF had Bought the 4JC Mortgage from BNY Mellon?

Awesome, Just Awesome!!!

Now we know Why Dr. GF Stopped making the mortgage payments in 2018 on 4JC.

She Bought the mortgage!!! She Bought it!!!

Love It!!! Love It!!! Love It!!!

With this information in mind, I think @thekirbyfamily may have seen FO's moving trucks the other day.

WOW!!! Just WOW!!!

Can you tell that I am Excited?

That is How you play the game, FO!!!

Mortgages get bought and sold every single day and the Mortgagee does not know a single thing about it until the papers are signed.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

IMO.

Check mate.

Yes. I love the Hahahahahahas, too.

He owns part of it. Doesn’t matter who is paying the mortgage. If you are on the deed, you can’t be thrown out of your own house. (subject to exceptions. Always an exception to the general rule of law. For example, court order during a divorce. Out you go, little twithead).
Actually it may matter depending on CT statutes - he will be evicted if the foreclosure on the mortgage is completed and the eviction is done - thank you to The sleuthers who pointed out eviction is the next step- doesn’t matter if he’s on the deed because he’s on the mortgage that he hasn’t paid - GF will prevail eventually but may take awhile - if he files bankruptcy that’s an automatic stay in foreclosure in my state - basically it stops all civil litigation and would be the strategy I would pursue if I was FD if that is available in CT- JMO

You're splitting hairs; there isn't anyone on this site who does not believe a murder occurred. Since they had her lying on her earlier testimony they are taking a tougher look at her as she cooperates.

WS, for lots of good reasons, is committed to facts.

TOS is taken pretty seriously.

It’s past my bedtime, so I won’t find the pics tonight.

Quite some time ago, I explored NC on various map street views. I think BING had the best images of things up high. I thought I saw cameras by train station parking and by the Merritt entrance nearer it. I forgot the road name, but if you got off at that exit, you could make a left turn (if I remember correctly) and be on a road that intersects the train station and parking. Another left turn, and you could be on Lapham. There was what appeared to me to be cameras at that Merritt exit/entrance area and by the train parking lots. If the road I am talking about is a State road, and if the train station belongs to Metro North or another entity- those would not be NC cameras per se. Yet certainly LE would have access.

I could not find cameras at the other entrance.

Perhaps a local can check it out. Look high on poles. License plate cameras ( which I thought I saw near the Merritt) tend to aim down at an angle.

MOO

It’s past my bedtime, too. Are you reading under your blanket with a flashlight? :rolleyes:

MOO

Simple riddle. And the answer is?

Cannot be a SUSPECT bc there is NO crime of murder. (As of yet.)
Need a crime for there to be a suspect.

You are are brilliant poster. IMO is because you close each loop hole of reasoning as you post like an attorney would. Your speculation opens up ideas and theories. I can see also FD at trial demanding he be on the stand which would be disastrous. Huge face rash as he is answering questions as seems to be his “thing” lately.

My life was perfectly cool until JD disappeared mantra...wow. His life was beautiful. Or his delusional idea that his life would be beautiful!

I am super happy tonite because small company victory (4 person company)! Huge deal!

Every time I see your posts (oceancalling seems surfer to me) but I keep hearing that “London Calling” in my head.
Thank you for the compliment. I had never posted on WS before but, like Mr. Weinstein, I find this case compelling and frankly, I want to see Dulos is prison. I have been so impressed with all the posters here. It is a quite thoughtful group, full of such great ideas.

Glad you are back, too, with your on point observations. We arm chair sleuths know a thing or two!

I'm hoping someone can help me out with something I am missing here.... In the AW #2 item #14 it states that on 6/2 a 2nd interview was held with EE that stated he would routinely use Fore Group vehicles during the work week and leave his red Toyota Tacoma at 4JC during the work week and sometimes longer.

When did EE take the black Ford Raptor to New Canaan to work at Sturbridge and leave his Tacoma at 4JC? Monday? Thursday 5-23? If EE had black Ford Raptor before Wednesday, what vehicle did FD use for visitation at Welles that Wednesday 5-22?

“I would say, without a doubt, it's our client's belief that Jennifer is dead. It certainly is my belief. It is certainly the belief of all of her friends and all the people who knew Jennifer and wish they could find a way to resolve this awful situation,” said Attorney Richard Weinstein, who represents the Farber family.

Gloria Farber is looking to foreclose on the home in Farmington where Jennifer’s estranged husband Fotis Dulos has been living.

EXCLUSIVE: Farber's attorney says family believes Jennifer Dulos is dead
at the end, they show a statement from FD's attorney RR, that there was 'no order for child support'..well mr dulos, there was an order for you to continue payment of health insurance and you stopped paying for it!!!! seriously dude???

Simple riddle. And the answer is?

Cannot be a SUSPECT bc there is NO crime of murder. (As of yet.)
Need a crime for there to be a suspect.
Ummm...maybe nobody in LE has stood up and said "This is a murder investigation" but combined with this: Page 19 of AW2 states that when the Suburban leaves WL at 10:25, Dulos is believed to be operating the vehicle which is carrying the body of Jennifer (paraphrasing). Also states that when the Suburban is seen on surveillance at 8:05, it is the last known photo of Jennifer alive.
AND....AW1 stating evidence of violent physical assault....MOO

Actually it may matter depending on CT statutes - he will be evicted if the foreclosure on the mortgage is completed and the eviction is done - thank you to The sleuthers who pointed out eviction is the next step- doesn’t matter if he’s on the deed because he’s on the mortgage that he hasn’t paid - GF will prevail eventually but may take awhile - if he files bankruptcy that’s an automatic stay in foreclosure in my state - basically it stops all civil litigation and would be the strategy I would pursue if I was FD if that is available in CT- JMO

Respectfully disagree.
No.
Once foreclosure takes place, either the bank or any purchaser at the sale becomes the owner. The official conducting the sale signs a deed from themselves, or on behalf of entity, like a sheriff or constable. Or trustee. However CT statutes read.
Once that sale is conducted, asset purchased, money paid to selling agent by purchaser, selling agent signs new deed. House has new deed with new owner. FD no longer is on the current deed, bc the current deed lists the new owner. FD no longer owns the house.

As to bankruptcy, it’s a federal law. Every state is covered by the Bankruptcy Code. Exemptions are provided under either federals in new buyers name. exemption list, or State of CT exemption list.
Automatic stay applies immediately. You are correct.
If he filed for bky protection, he’d have to open up accurate financial records. Or risk federal perjury charges, among other bankruptcy related crimes. FYI. The FBI investigates all bankruptcy fraud.
I would discourage a client in FD’s situation from filing. If he thinks things are a mess now and needs to be straightened out, filing for bankruptcy protection would really make a mess. Way bigger than things stand now.
But I suppose a life sentence in CT vs. federal pen is more appealing to FF. I’d go with feds. Pretty cushy. Just it’s to do time.
Either way, a sorry end to a sorry man’s sorry life. Pathetic. From having it all, to having nothing.
Justice.
IMOO.

Last edited:
Thank you for the compliment. I had never posted on WS before but, like Mr. Weinstein, I find this case compelling and frankly, I want to see Dulos is prison. I have been so impressed with all the posters here. It is a quite thoughtful group, full of such great ideas.

Glad you are back, too, with your on point observations. We arm chair sleuths know a thing or two!
Your posts each one of them are gems!
If I may ask what drew you to this case? Your posts are so heartfelt and so smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catluva247