Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! But do you see the cars snaking out onto Frogtown and jamming? Other schools in the area can jam the local roads and it can take a good bit longer to do drop off if you are the loser at the end of the line! MOO
i’ve been doing this route for a while. i dont recall being slowed down by backed up traffic on Frogtown caused by long lines at NCCS- the neighborhood and type A commuters who are high tailing from NC to NYC bound trains or Stamford financial district simply wouldn’t tolerate it. NCCS does everything it can to keep the neighbors placated. JMO

Just curious, what evidence is there that supports that MT was not in NC that day? The article you linked doesn’t suggest anything about MTs whereabouts that morning. The alibi scripts have been shown to be fake. There was one early MSM report, below, but even there it states “It is unclear what evidence Troconis offered to establish her whereabouts during that time frame but police did confiscate her cellphone and obtained a court order to search it.” Of course, NP has said purse return, grocery store, polygraph, should we believe that? Given how much MT has lied to LE about the morning of the 24th, I’ll believe MTs alibi when I see it directly attributed to LE. To me it doesn’t look solid that MT herself has an alibi for the morning of the 24th. Why isn't her alibi dropping her daughter off at school that morning, which would be on 4JC cam? Did she arrange a sleepover or ride for her daughter that day? Or maybe it is on cam that MT drove out that morning? Curious what people are thinking on this?
MOO...
https://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-news-new-canaan-fotis-dulos-girlfriend-20190610-bsanq5zqfvek3aqg5gljfsxgay-story.html
It would defeat the alibi if she were in NC, wouldn't it? Wasn't she supposed to be in Farmington, and perhaps even be seen, so that her presence would "prove" FD was there on the 24th? He needed her to be in Farmington, IMO. Otherwise, the so-called rock-solid alibi would be no good. That is why I believe he alone in NC.

She would likely go that early to ensure all the kids got into their different buildings on time. Her young daughter needed to be dropped off so someone/teachers/assistants could walk her inside elementary building---. The older children needed time to walk across campus a bit to their building-middle school ....makes sense that she would do it early. Such an early drop off also had benefit of being quick....even with 5 kids stumbling out.
Super helpful! Will adjust the timeline to have her there early and back at Welles at 8:05am! Thanks

i’ve been doing this route for a while. i dont recall being slowed down by backed up traffic on Frogtown caused by long lines at NCCS- the neighborhood and type A commuters who are high tailing from NC to NYC bound trains or Stamford financial district simply wouldn’t tolerate it. NCCS does everything it can to keep the neighbors placated. JMO
The situation on the other side of town with St Lukes can be a nightmare I think. Neighbors aren't happy! Its dangerous too because those roads are so narrow. JD picked her house strategically and really had just a short ride to school which must have made life much easier, even with 5 children. Thanks!

It would defeat the alibi if she were in NC, wouldn't it? Wasn't she supposed to be in Farmington, and perhaps even be seen, so that her presence would "prove" FD was there on the 24th? He needed her to be in Farmington, IMO. Otherwise, the so-called rock-solid alibi would be no good. That is why I believe he alone in NC.
I wonder though. FD thought by leaving his phone at 4Jx that it meant that 'he' was there! Clearly we don't have a tech wizard on our hands so far as I can tell (thank god!). But what if MT thought the same thing? I'm ok if I just leave my phone at home or leave it someplace else?

I really wonder what we will see with the MT ping trail on the 23rd/24th/25th? I'm curious if MT went with FD to NCPD on the 25th for his interview? We see no mention of her in the description of that event. But it seems these 2 like to travel together.

MOO

Yes, I see this but yet the CCTV has her returning at 8:05 am. Wonder if she liked to be at the front of the line and it was doable for her because she lived around the corner? This way she would avoid the line too. Will shift my timeline back a bit and see what this looks like.

Thanks!
She had appts in NYC at 11 so she probably didn’t want to run late that day for drop off, she needed to come back and get ready. If she was wearing her favorite VV T-shirt as reported she probably wasn’t fully ready to head to NY after drop off and planned some time at home to get ready. She seems to be a planner and very organized so maybe drop off was on the earlier side that morning. Really I think it’s like 3 minutes away for her.

The camera in the AW was west of the Welles property. It seems unlikely FD would take that more public route when he could cut through the wooded areas to the south and east of the house. Heading north along Weed street, then west along Indian Waters Drive then through some woods/along private drives to get to the house in a less conspicuous way makes more sense to me. Otherwise he'd risk taking the same route JD would use to drop off the kids at school - which is using Welles Lane and Frogtown Road. He definitely would not want to risk being seen by JD herself if his timing was slightly off, IMO.

I created a blue path on the image below of JDs most likely route to drop off the kids at the New Canaan Country school. I used google directions for this so as to be most logical. The red path is just my speculation on where FD is more likely to come from. The neighbor's surveillance camera is marked and FD would definitely have been caught on it had he walked/jogged along Welles Lane towards the house. This is also true of any cars as well.

Great visuals. That is exactly the route I suspect FD used to jog to her house that morning. I suspect he had run that route many times before the day he killed her - spending time watching the house / kids from the woods.

Outstanding interview....Maybe the major networks can show snippets of this....It's all about the children, finding justice of Jennifer, and warm regards to GF and love to them all. The attorney is absolutely capable of great compassion, as he shares his belief that JD is no longer living.

And, he clearly gives his opinion of FD as an uncaring, deadbeat dad...MOO, IMO
Yes, Weinstein is clearly on the side of Justice for Jennifer IMO! 50 years practicing law and still going strong. IMO he and GF are both forces of nature in support of good and justice!

Full interview provided so much information IMO and hearing the entire quote from Judge Heller about FD lying and then engaging the chidren to lie on his behalf was absolutely compelling testimony as to the character (or lack thereof IMO) of FD. Kudos to Judge Heller on that quote as in my mind its probably one of the best things I've read in this case to describe FD. It just makes me sad that knowing what she did about FD and his pathological need to compulsively lie that she was unable to do much in her court to punish him or compel compliance with the financial matters and get the questions answered.

Weinstein also brought up the FD response in civil court where the statement was made that FD did not support his children during the divorce period. FD response was that the court didn't request or demand his support of the children. IMO its this using the law when its convenient that most defines FD. There is no right and no wrong, its simply what works at the moment.

MOO

Wow, lots to catch up on today! This isn't about anything I saw today, but something I was thinking about yesterday when bagging up the trash in one of those big black trash bags.

Those bags hold a LOT.

Just imagine 30 of them. What on earth could he have put in 30 bags? How much cleanup was needed? What else was in them? 30 bags is enough for a room of stuff!

(Edit: Hmm. Was it 30 bags, or 30 stops? I hope I remembered this right. Too tired to post, I guess. Goodnight!)

Last edited:
I having been wondering about the drains that were searched for awhile. Was the only drain evidence found by LE the altered tag evidence on Albany Avenue? Or did LE find blood in drains in any of the homes searched?. What I learned in my casual research of drain evidence is that LE always searches every sink trap in the house. Evidence in the sink traps and drains is very durable, even when the murderer tries to wash it away or otherwise destroy it. It also remains for a significant period of time in those drains.

I think some of those drains we read about early in this case, from an admittedly unverified source within the FBI, are house drains. Blood drain evidence would be expected to be found at Jennifer's house based upon what we know. Was blood evidence also located in other sink traps/drains? The answer to that question will tell us if FD took Jennifer's house into any of his homes. It seems 80MS had to be part of what happened IMO.

I also keep thinking of his consistent 60 mph on the highway on his return trip. Clearly, he was trying to make sure he didn't get pulled over by LE. Why? Doesn't that mean he most likely Jennifer's body to 80MS, at least for some period of time?

Maybe what MT does not want to admit is the terrible things that happened at 80MS. Even assuming she had no pre-involvement, if Jennifer's body ended up there, MT saw/participated in a lot more than we have heard. I have been confused about MT's feigned ignorance., but I'm not anymore. IMO she has to be facing some very ugly truths right now.

LE has known from Day 1 that MT was lying IMO, so it just let her wind herself out, talk herself into a corner of lies. It wasn't necessarily pleased with her statements, but it knew she was not going to be able to stick to the script. False alibis rarely hold up to intense scrutiny, hence the rehearsed (and false) Alibi Scripts. Mr. Coangelo knew that time would work to his benefit and it has. She will be under enormous pressure to tell the truth the next time they meet. Very, very astute move on Conagelo's part.

On the other hand, NP clearly thought MT was sticking to the Alibi Script, which is why he was crowing to the world about an ironclad alibi, MT passing a polygraph, the phone being at FD's house and on and on. Maybe he had an 'inside source' that even confirmed MT had confirmed FD's alibi for morning of the 24th. He truly believed he had a slam dunk defense, however unrealistic that belief may have been. He was buying the BS that FD and MT were peddling, but LE already knew better. It knew the truth because of the evidence it had already obtained. Now, FD looks like the lying liar he is.

NP must be licking his wounds behind the scenes. I would say I feel sorry for him, but he knowingly stuck his neck out on FD's chopping (chumping?) block. Thems the breaks. Who knows what his client is doing, something deviously stupid, you can be sure. The guy just can't help himself (hence the recent 2d interview NP advised him not to give).

If I am correct, I am very, very impressed with how this investigation has unfolded. I apologize for my endless speculation; I just can't help myself in this one.

You are are brilliant poster. IMO is because you close each loop hole of reasoning as you post like an attorney would. Your speculation opens up ideas and theories. I can see also FD at trial demanding he be on the stand which would be disastrous. Huge face rash as he is answering questions as seems to be his “thing” lately.

My life was perfectly cool until JD disappeared mantra...wow. His life was beautiful. Or his delusional idea that his life would be beautiful!

I am super happy tonite because small company victory (4 person company)! Huge deal!

Every time I see your posts (oceancalling seems surfer to me) but I keep hearing that “London Calling” in my head.

That makes MUCH more sense! Because you can flip the jump seats up, the seats in front can go back really far as I remember and then recline pretty far, too. Thanks to all you smart people!
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e9-991d-536198256533/5d704b7b09ca8.pdf.pdf
I have a headache now
I thought the exchanged seats were the backseats but para 16-18 say the blood like substance was on the passenger seat so just to be clear - are we reading the AW to say the Tacoma seats replaced were the front (taken from the Cayenne) and those seats in the Tacoma on 5/24 were held by EE? And subsequently tested and JD dna found? Honestly I thought I had the seat thing figured out ...please correct / clarify - thanks all -JMO

Here’s something in AW 2 I’m not clear on.
When EE presses FD on “what’s up with my truck” FD talks about the supposed 5/12 Mother’s Day hug and his concern about one of JDs hairs from that hug being in the red truck. He repeats his concern about JDs hair in red truck again to EE.
Does this imply that FD took the red truck to NC on Mother’s Day 5/12 when he supposedly hugged her? If a JD hair got stuck to FD on mother’s day then how would it get into the red truck? Why wouldn’t EE be confused by this?

JD escaped from FD right after Fathers Day in 2017, I believe I read in court records that FD was perturbed about that (Fathers Day was 6/18/17, she left 6/19/17). Probably very kind of her to stay for Fathers Day.
I wondered before if FD had thought to kill her on Mother’s Day in revenge. Maybe he took the red truck down there on Mother’s Day with a similar plot in mind, etc. Would be hard with the kids there of course though.

Anyone see something I’m missing here about FD telling EE he was concerned about JDs hair being in the red truck due to the “Mother’s Day hug”?

And it was a chance meeting on 5/31 when EE drove up to 4JC with the Porsche seats and LE talked to him a bit then. Since EE was driving a FORE vehicle that day, I wonder if the Tacoma was sitting in the driveway. Dumb move on the part of FD not being able to orchestrate out of that encounter. Really dumb. Seems like EE would have driven his truck home for the weekend. Don't think FD was too happy at that point. IMO.
I am not convinced that was a chance meeting. Did LE come upon EE or did EE come upon LE? One way or the other, that meeting was going to happen IMO.

Outstanding interview....Maybe the major networks can show snippets of this....It's all about the children, finding justice of Jennifer, and warm regards to GF and love to them all. The attorney is absolutely capable of great compassion, as he shares his belief that JD is no longer living.

Such a great interview!

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e9-991d-536198256533/5d704b7b09ca8.pdf.pdf
I have a headache now
I thought the exchanged seats were the backseats but para 16-18 say the blood like substance was on the passenger seat so just to be clear - are we reading the AW to say the Tacoma seats replaced were the front (taken from the Cayenne) and those seats in the Tacoma on 5/24 were held by EE? And subsequently tested and JD dna found? Honestly I thought I had the seat thing figured out ...please correct / clarify - thanks all -JMO
Front seats.

I’m a few pages behind but this deposition and his “financial statement” but I found it completely unbelievable, let me restate, UNBELIEVABLE from someone who supposedly has a degree from an Ivy League university in Finance? Economics? Are you kidding me? He prepared his own unaudited financials with such rubbish as “footnotes”? I’m no financial genius, and I went to a state university...earned an MBA but he’s a 3rd rate con man.
P.S. he’s going to love a state prison culture. As always, MOO

Perhaps his finance degree helped him “Fudge”
(I know, demented humor)
his financials so that a forensic review would be required to determine exactly what he did, when he did it, and for how much.
I’ve said before, I’m sure some of his classes involved international banking. Off shore banking. And of course, how to “not” get your clients into any civil or criminal problems. By using these methods, you will insure safe financial transactions, leaving no footprint ;);)
Get it?
Wink, wink.

Ok, ok. I’ll stop. It’s been a really long day. You’d be :confused:, too.
Just be glad that you’re :p.

Thank you BUF for posting that. Very informative, and moving. That is how an attorney should conduct him. Glad he restated the Courts opinion of FD. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it FD and NP! Why can't GF evict FD from the property where he resides, and she's paying for? Once again may God bless GF with excellent health, and strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces