Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a 2 door according to VIN info. XtraCab with jump seats. So the seats EE switched out would have been front seats.

You can have or add a thinner “real” seat in those but I quite agree and just read where someone said it was the front seats. Especially if it had bucket (as my extended-cab truck did) or split front seats, it’d be much easier to just recline the passenger seat back. I moved a rolled-up rug in mine once.

Last edited:
“I would say, without a doubt, it's our client's belief that Jennifer is dead. It certainly is my belief. It is certainly the belief of all of her friends and all the people who knew Jennifer and wish they could find a way to resolve this awful situation,” said Attorney Richard Weinstein, who represents the Farber family.

Gloria Farber is looking to foreclose on the home in Farmington where Jennifer’s estranged husband Fotis Dulos has been living.

EXCLUSIVE: Farber's attorney says family believes Jennifer Dulos is dead

Family members will hold onto the hope of finding their loved one long after it makes sense.

It's just built into people to believe they can't be dead and they resist speaking of them in the past tense.

That's why it's long been clear that the terrible evidence of murder was laid out for Jennifer's family from the get-go. MOO

LE didn't let them learn any of this on the evening news and there has to be much more than we've seen in either AW just as LE told us in recent interviews.

Many more puzzle pieces!

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. So the type that flip up when not in use, as I was speculating. I wonder why he was so nervous about those back seats. There must have been enough leakage or smearing that he really wanted to have the Tacoma over the weekend to clean up, but luckily the EE insisted on getting the Tacoma back and now we have the suspicious behavior and unauthorized detailing and wash as evidence!
It was the front seats he was worried about. Nothing in the Porsche would fit the jump seat area. The blood was found on the front passenger side. ODD! Hard to imagine no leakage if she was put in the back. Or that he would actually put her in front passenger side. Weird. And it didn't look from the google shots/AW pics that there was enough room for the Suburban to park parallel to the truck for body transfer. Only end to end IMO. It seems so much easier for clean up and no less risky to put JD in the bed of the truck. I think the AW is not being cagey and leaving out details like if the Suburban left and then came back to WL. Because warrants are supposed to be materially correct to LE best knowledge. Of course, I do think it would be fine not to mention seeing another vehicle at that location, IMO. The blood on the passenger side makes me wonder if somebody else was driving and FD transferred that blood from himself. I know. I'm all over the place on this.

As a "guess"....if you go early you get thru quickly. However, the closer to school start time then longer drops off lines can be. Can you imagine how long it take your kids to get out of car on regular basis....JD had 5 kids trying to get their backpages out in one piece. She likely saw a good bit of traffic.....not returning till ard 8:25ish

@Websleuth 007 do you have any sense how long the drop off line at NCCS might be in the am? I'm still playing around with the timeline for the 24th and I wondered if she had to do 2 drops (one for lower school and one for upper school) or if she just did one drop for both schools? I'm wondering if she could do the drive in 3-4 min but then have to wait in line for another 5-10 min? Hard to tell without watching the normal routine at NCCS. Any help would be appreciated! MOO

Yes, the top picture with the 'jump seat' feature is what I described yesterday when I found a 2015 Tacoma with this configuration.

I can't for the life of me understand how the Porsche seats both (front and back) could fit into the small space that I saw yesterday with the Tacoma that had the pull down jump seats.

Perhaps the Porsche seat was just used in the front seat?

I admit to total confusion now on the seat replacement plans of FD!

Right—; it’s just that some people replace the jump seats themselves from a junkyard or aftermarket or buy the upgrade of a thinner bench seat. I was derailed in thinking that Porsche meant little so I thought those seats could fit in the back space. For trivia only, I’ve seen people who use their trucks on work sites improvise seats with upside-down five-gallon buckets. MOO.

The thing that is interesting is that if his only vehicle option was the Suburban while at Welles, then if he chose to go someplace else during the 8:05am - 10:25am timeframe then it would be recorded on the GPS system/infotainment system of Suburban or OnStar and be seen on the neighbors CCTV.

We have no info on what LE has gleened from the JD Suburban. IMO it could be a goldmine of information.

What if the clean up didn't take that long in the garage and FD had more time in NC than we imagine based on the AR2?

Many options I think vs what we are seeing in the AR2. MOO
Do you think LE would really leave out info that the Suburban left and came back ? I don't because warrants are supposed to be materially truthful/good faith documents and the AW also states that at 10:25 the Suburban left WL and is believed to be carrying the body of JD. I don't think it went anywhere else. MOO.

@Websleuth 007 do you have any sense how long the drop off line at NCCS might be in the am? I'm still playing around with the timeline for the 24th and I wondered if she had to do 2 drops (one for lower school and one for upper school) or if she just did one drop for both schools? I'm wondering if she could do the drive in 3-4 min but then have to wait in line for another 5-10 min? Hard to tell without watching the normal routine at NCCS. Any help would be appreciated! MOO
Just my observation but a normal drop off would take only 5 - 10 mins max. Usually there are school monitors who try to move the line along as quickly as possible. Every one arrives at about the same time, and they try to get cars in and out as quickly as possible. centralized drop point for all ages of students so as to accomplish this- it’s a pattern all parents get used to. The NCCS campus is fairly small and manageable. I am not familiar with NCCS but I have experience at this with many schools in the area- I drive by NCCS every day while taking my own kids to school. it’s a ritual shared by all parents - usually drop off is 7:45 am - 8:00 am and you are in and out in 10 mins max. JMO

As a "guess"....if you go early you get thru quickly. However, the closer to school start time then longer drops off lines can be. Can you imagine how long it take your kids to get out of car on regular basis....JD had 5 kids trying to get their backpages out in one piece. She likely saw a good bit of traffic.....not returning till ard 8:25ish
Yes, I see this but yet the CCTV has her returning at 8:05 am. Wonder if she liked to be at the front of the line and it was doable for her because she lived around the corner? This way she would avoid the line too. Will shift my timeline back a bit and see what this looks like.

Thanks!

Yes, the top picture with the 'jump seat' feature is what I described yesterday when I found a 2015 Tacoma with this configuration.

I can't for the life of me understand how the Porsche seats both (front and back) could fit into the small space that I saw yesterday with the Tacoma that had the pull down jump seats.

Perhaps the Porsche seat was just used in the front seat?

I admit to total confusion now on the seat replacement plans of FD!
The front seats are the ones that were replaced. Porsche doesn't have anything equivalent to the jump seats.

“I would say, without a doubt, it's our client's belief that Jennifer is dead. It certainly is my belief. It is certainly the belief of all of her friends and all the people who knew Jennifer and wish they could find a way to resolve this awful situation,” said Attorney Richard Weinstein, who represents the Farber family.

Gloria Farber is looking to foreclose on the home in Farmington where Jennifer’s estranged husband Fotis Dulos has been living.

OT. Yikes! Denise D'Ascenzo hasn't aged. She looks the same as she did 20 years ago!!!

EXCLUSIVE: Farber's attorney says family believes Jennifer Dulos is dead

Just my observation but a normal drop off would take only 5 - 10 mins max. Usually there are school monitors who try to move the line along as quickly as possible. Every one arrives at about the same time, and they try to get cars in and out as quickly as possible. centralized drop point for all ages of students so as to accomplish this- it’s a pattern all parents get used to. The NCCS campus is fairly small and manageable. I am not familiar with NCCS but I have experience at this with many schools in the area- I drive by NCCS every day while taking my own kids to school. it’s a ritual shared by all parents - usually drop off is 7:45 am - 8:00 am and you are in and out in 10 mins max. JMO
Thanks! But do you see the cars snaking out onto Frogtown and jamming? Other schools in the area can jam the local roads and it can take a good bit longer to do drop off if you are the loser at the end of the line! MOO

The front seats are the ones that were replaced. Porsche doesn't have anything equivalent to the jump seats.
Yes, totally makes sense. The person I interviewed yesterday was 6'4" tall and he said he can get in the back portion but has only done it once in the 4 years he has owned the truck!

To me that back area looks like someplace you might have children sit but it honestly didn't look comfortable or safe with those jump seats!

Front seat pushed back seems to make the most sense.

MOO

LittleBitty, Thank you for zeroing in on FD's comment about wanting Jennifer here to "sort this mess out".

In statement analysis they're always watching for words that leak more meaning than is read at first pass.

Of course, the word "mess" would be one of the "truth marbles" spilled by FD because Jennifer's bloody mess is right at the forefront of his murderous mind!

Annoying as his interviews are, I hope he does a dozen more as even with lots of prep to keep him from speaking the truth, bit by bit it will come out of his mouth......all caught on tape!

I expect the detectives were watching Dateline and hanging on every word as they are probably well trained in statement analysis.

Also. Tried to capture Dennis Murphy’s face when FD said he hoped JD would show up. And DM asked the question at your door? And FD said something like maybe not my door but somebody’s. Like Heaven’s maybe? Just guessing. Someone will be knocking at FDs door but I think that might be the police and not the former band fronted by Sting.

Do you think LE would really leave out info that the Suburban left and came back ? I don't because warrants are supposed to be materially truthful/good faith documents and the AW also states that at 10:25 the Suburban left WL and is believed to be carrying the body of JD. I don't think it went anywhere else. MOO.
Honestly IDK. I've been thinking about it alot. We know the investigation is ongoing and that this AR2 had any number of gaps to be filled in with ongoing work IMO. If there was a second party involved at Welles or in NC then my sense is that the AR2 might not make it clear by design.

As the Chief said on Dateline there are many pieces yet to be seen in this puzzle and perhaps there are more pieces to be seen at Welles.

My guess is that there as alot at Welles that we do not yet know.

MOO

That is so incredibly insightful.

I hate FD more and more each day. When I was stress power walking with weights every night for two months while my aunt was here that was kinda where I put my energy and drive—-into nailing people like FD to the wall. Literally.

The lies. Just his lies alone are damaging enough to his case. So many lies and caught in them so many times. There is no effective way to rehabilitate him in the eyes of the jury. There isn’t. There has been a pattern of escalating manipulation and controlling behavior as well as mental/emotional abuse.

When I finally finished that Dateline episode what I thought was a few things:
1. Wow he totally killed JD.
2. He lies.
3. He’d be an awful poker player. Too many tells.
4. He blames JD for everything. Even causing a messy crime scene. “I wish she were here to sort this mess out and I’m still hoping that she’s going to show up,” Dulos told NBC reporter Dennis Murphy during the interview.

Yes it is her mess according to FD. Her mess. Nothing to do with him. Bad stuff just fell into his lap and destroyed his beautiful life.

That worked on humanizing him with the Dateline audience just about as well as trying to roast a smore over a battery powered candle. He thinks that manipulation will still work because he has done it in relationships. I am convinced when this goes to trial he will want badly to represent himself and I hope it goes as amazingly bad as it did for Ted Bundy.

But as Little Bitty has fabulous job I will be saving up to come to CT and go to court at least once and ofcourse see all you local peeps. I know I can’t wear the Super Grifter shirt (once @MemPat cam trademark it :D) but I will be there and we should all sit together and go for drinks right after! I will get the first round!

Yay on the fabulous job! You guys should do it in celebration of JD’s life!

I having been wondering about the drains that were searched for awhile. Was the only drain evidence found by LE the altered tag evidence on Albany Avenue? Or did LE find blood in drains in any of the homes searched?. What I learned in my casual research of drain evidence is that LE always searches every sink trap in the house. Evidence in the sink traps and drains is very durable, even when the murderer tries to wash it away or otherwise destroy it. It also remains for a significant period of time in those drains.

I think some of those drains we read about early in this case, from an admittedly unverified source within the FBI, are house drains. Blood drain evidence would be expected to be found at Jennifer's house based upon what we know. Was blood evidence also located in other sink traps/drains? The answer to that question will tell us if FD took Jennifer's house into any of his homes. It seems 80MS had to be part of what happened IMO.

I also keep thinking of his consistent 60 mph on the highway on his return trip. Clearly, he was trying to make sure he didn't get pulled over by LE. Why? Doesn't that mean he most likely Jennifer's body to 80MS, at least for some period of time?

Maybe what MT does not want to admit is the terrible things that happened at 80MS. Even assuming she had no pre-involvement, if Jennifer's body ended up there, MT saw/participated in a lot more than we have heard. I have been confused about MT's feigned ignorance., but I'm not anymore. IMO she has to be facing some very ugly truths right now.

LE has known from Day 1 that MT was lying IMO, so it just let her wind herself out, talk herself into a corner of lies. It wasn't necessarily pleased with her statements, but it knew she was not going to be able to stick to the script. False alibis rarely hold up to intense scrutiny, hence the rehearsed (and false) Alibi Scripts. Mr. Coangelo knew that time would work to his benefit and it has. She will be under enormous pressure to tell the truth the next time they meet. Very, very astute move on Conagelo's part.

On the other hand, NP clearly thought MT was sticking to the Alibi Script, which is why he was crowing to the world about an ironclad alibi, MT passing a polygraph, the phone being at FD's house and on and on. Maybe he had an 'inside source' that even confirmed MT had confirmed FD's alibi for morning of the 24th. He truly believed he had a slam dunk defense, however unrealistic that belief may have been. He was buying the BS that FD and MT were peddling, but LE already knew better. It knew the truth because of the evidence it had already obtained. Now, FD looks like the lying liar he is.

NP must be licking his wounds behind the scenes. I would say I feel sorry for him, but he knowingly stuck his neck out on FD's chopping (chumping?) block. Thems the breaks. Who knows what his client is doing, something deviously stupid, you can be sure. The guy just can't help himself (hence the recent 2d interview NP advised him not to give).

If I am correct, I am very, very impressed with how this investigation has unfolded. I apologize for my endless speculation; I just can't help myself in this one.

Thanks for posting - the court transcript was an interesting read. FD appears to get a bit testy and defensive. Some things I learned:
  • According to FD's accounting, his expenses exceeded his income. But, he was able to pay credit card bills with a 401(K) loan AND an IRS loan.
  • He reimbursed himself for business expenses in advance
  • He had "communication errors" with himself while recording his financial information
  • He commingled personal and business funds
IMO his proclaimed "losses" became a profit elsewhere. MOO!
Does the IRS really loan people money? I thought they only took people's money!

She would likely go that early to ensure all the kids got into their different buildings on time. Her young daughter needed to be dropped off so someone/teachers/assistants could walk her inside elementary building---. The older children needed time to walk across campus a bit to their building-middle school ....makes sense that she would do it early. Such an early drop off also had benefit of being quick....even with 5 kids stumbling out.

Yes, I see this but yet the CCTV has her returning at 8:05 am. Wonder if she liked to be at the front of the line and it was doable for her because she lived around the corner? This way she would avoid the line too. Will shift my timeline back a bit and see what this looks like.

Thanks!

Outstanding interview....Maybe the major networks can show snippets of this....It's all about the children, finding justice of Jennifer, and warm regards to GF and love to them all. The attorney is absolutely capable of great compassion, as he shares his belief that JD is no longer living.

And, he clearly gives his opinion of FD as an uncaring, deadbeat dad...MOO, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member