Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so incredibly insightful.

I hate FD more and more each day. When I was stress power walking with weights every night for two months while my aunt was here that was kinda where I put my energy and drive—-into nailing people like FD to the wall. Literally.

The lies. Just his lies alone are damaging enough to his case. So many lies and caught in them so many times. There is no effective way to rehabilitate him in the eyes of the jury. There isn’t. There has been a pattern of escalating manipulation and controlling behavior as well as mental/emotional abuse.

When I finally finished that Dateline episode what I thought was a few things:
1. Wow he totally killed JD.
2. He lies.
3. He’d be an awful poker player. Too many tells.
4. He blames JD for everything. Even causing a messy crime scene. “I wish she were here to sort this mess out and I’m still hoping that she’s going to show up,” Dulos told NBC reporter Dennis Murphy during the interview.

Yes it is her mess according to FD. Her mess. Nothing to do with him. Bad stuff just fell into his lap and destroyed his beautiful life.

That worked on humanizing him with the Dateline audience just about as well as trying to roast a smore over a battery powered candle. He thinks that manipulation will still work because he has done it in relationships. I am convinced when this goes to trial he will want badly to represent himself and I hope it goes as amazingly bad as it did for Ted Bundy.

But as Little Bitty has fabulous job I will be saving up to come to CT and go to court at least once and ofcourse see all you local peeps. I know I can’t wear the Super Grifter shirt (once @MemPat cam trademark it :D) but I will be there and we should all sit together and go for drinks right after! I will get the first round!
Reminds me of a group of sleuthers from the Casey Anthony case - flew to Orlando and got together a few times - it’s really not surprising how FD seems to blame all around him - I’m now wondering if he will throw MT under the bus at some point ? We’ve gotten a hint at the strategy NP may be planning IMO - am curious what else they are waiting on? It’s been two months since the garbage search I would think all the testing should be done ? But I guess they can still be reviewing video ? It took awhile for Mollie Tibbets killer to be found on video IIRC. jMO

Thank you for sharing your experiences. It is difficult for many people to understand what happens when a person has the misfortune of partnering with malignant narcissist. Early on in Ted Bundy's killing career, way back in Seattle, he was murdering/raping women while being engaged to be married to a kind, naive young woman. (I am not saying MT was either of these things). Although some of what Bundy told her he was up to during that time period did not add up, she never dreamed he was raping and killing women within blocks of where he lived.

Malignant narcissists are very, very skilled at hiding behind a mask of good guy, until the mask slips and the monster emerges. Their crimes are not limited to murder, though. They are also extremely proficient at planning and concealing financial misconduct. By the time their poor victims begin suspecting something is wrong, their money is long gone. LE is surely following the money trail here. That trail is going to lead straight to Greece. His crimes did not begin with Jennifer's murder IMO.

By sharing your experiences, you are helping so many people understand how criminals like FD are able to fool otherwise smart people into believing they are the "good guy." His efforts to slip that mask back on were in full display during that last interview of him.
I especially like, agree with and appreciate your last paragraph directed at @BellaVita’s post re her experience with a sociopath narcissist:

@BellaVita said: (RSBM)
“MY nightmare started after the split when the mask came off. I was truly the happiest I had ever been in my entire life. I trusted the sociopath with my life and my heart. And I had no idea what the scheme was or all the things I didn't know. You ARE like a zombie after this. I am 4 years out and I will NEVER be the same. People think you are a fool for allowing it, they don't believe you or think you deserved it. And most people think they are too smart for it to happen to them so they are just dealing with an idiot. YOU.

MT was undoubtedly told many, many lies about Jennifer and the divorce. There was an MT type in my life too. I do not have sympathy for the predicament these women are in but I know how it happens. If FD came home to 4JC and told MT that there has been a terrible accident/self defense, she would have believed him. No question. IME.”

It seems to me as though @BellaVita was writing about my experiences with my ex also a sociopath narcissist. I worked 20+ yrs in psych when my ex took his mask off after 4 yrs of what I thought was a very happy & blissful marriage!

One of the many things that was very hurtful was that so many of my co-workers said: “You should’ve known better than to marry him!”

@BellaVita also said she’s 4 yrs out and she’ll never be the same! I am 19 yrs out and I will never be the same!!

Thanks again to both of you for your posts.

Dear @Chicago54 ,

I trust you put that theory out in good faith-but I also am certain Pattis is doing a fist pump as he reads it.

If Fotis or Pattis believed this they would not be trying to woo Michelle with “she said she loved him while packing” “drop the charges so she can lie for-aka alibi- Fotis” etc. Of course, she becomes a lying lover when it doesn’t work, but, if there were any way to pin this on Michelle rather than Fotis, Fotis and Pattis wouldn’t be trying to manipulate her.

I don’t think any premeditated murderer goes all the way if he thinks it will end in a murder charge. All of the motives you suggested could work, and he assumes he does not get caught. He may have thought he was an expert because last time she disappeared, police probably went to his home and told him her whereabouts were none of his business, and to inquire in family court about the kids. How could he get caught if they wouldn’t even look for her?

I’m not claiming Michelle is uninvolved, but I am not putting any money on her being the primary murderer and Fotis taking the rap. Are you saying Michelle wanted it (had the rage) and Prince Charming obliged? Fotis is all about Fotis. So what would be in it for him? Michelle - I know this is not a popular opinion- is pretty and athletic. But there are many other pretty athletic women in the world. If Michelle were telling Fotis Jennifer is stressing her out and to get rid of her, Fotis would get stressed out by that and move on to someone not making such demands. Besides, as you pointed out, child support is temporary, and Michelle wasn’t going to be a milkable cow for ever. Even if she could foot a few bills at the moment.

MOO. MOO. MOO.
What about Michelle’s role in the shady loan deal on 123 Hunter Drive? Pressure was on to reveal that in the divorce case, they even subpoenaed witnesses involved in that loan who took the 5th. And look how she’s kicking and biting not to be deposed on Fore finances. This could be motive too couldn’t it?
MOO.

Last edited:
Oh I think I know the answer to that question! I think! (Little Bitty jumps around excitedly in circles like she is on a game show)

According to EE’s interview with LE (which he gave to LE on 7/12/19 and was detailed in AW2) that on 5/28/19 EE was at 4Jax (Fore Group HQ and soon to be former home of FoDu if the foreclosure proceedings go through via GF’s steel will and determination) with MT and FD. MT and FD were discussing a timeline that they needed to give to LE. FD asked EE if FD had called EE on the morning of the 24th. FD asks EE about EE’s activity on the 24th and if EE had seen anything on EE’s drive to NC and asked EE what route EE had driven from NC to Farmington on the afternoon of 5/24.

EE decides this is also a dandy time (possibly not entirely realizing he is in the midst of actual KILLERS—OMG y’all imagine in retrospect how EE must be viewing all this now!) to mention that he saw that his keys were in the door to the Tacoma when he arrived at 80 Mountain Spring and that when he returned from shuttling cars around the Tacoma was locked and keys were gone and MT wasn’t there and FD had to call MT to bring back keys at EE’s request.

Naturally, because FD is such a protector of lady folk he tells EE not to mention the key/Tacoma/MT deal to LE because he wants MT left out of it.

This is all while FD is getting super agitated with EE for not removing the seats in the Tacoma that were there on the 24th and replacing them or just outright selling the Tacoma. FD calling the seats “hardware.”

I think that perhaps the GAL clued FD and by extension MT that they needed a timeline during FDs brief conversation with GAL on 5/25 or 5/26 before FD tried to go to NY and was rebuffed by GF security guard. But they were in the full scale planning phase.

Which is odd because neither FD and MT had any intention to speak to LE as FD had already declined an interview 5/25. Both were listed in AW1 dated June 1 as being uncooperative by police. So this was likely for attorney Bowman? At the time whom both had met with at least on 5/29?

AW1
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e9-9ba0-f76720b4a166/5cf560b0dd90b.pdf.pdf

AW2
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e9-991d-536198256533/5d704b7b09ca8.pdf.pdf

The portion of the quote taken from the second arrest warrant caught my attention. When FD says, "Naturally, because FD is such a protector of lady folk he tells EE not to mention the key/Tacoma/MT deal to LE because he wants MT left out of it."

I wonder what EE told LE "IT" was....the investigation in general, the questioning about the truck, ot ????? Maybe FD didn't trust his lady love to withstand the evil men who were bothering them for a chat.

Maybe FD figured out MT was the weak link and was already fearing what she would/could say. IMO, MT knows a great deal more than she has already shared.

This may have already been posted before, but I can't always keep up with the threads. If the red 2001 Toyota Tacoma is only a 2 door version, it appears to have an Xtracab extended feature. Note the 2nd slimmer set of windows on each side. In that case the back seat could look more like this, and it becomes clearer to me that a body could be stored there temporarily and the seats could be removed and replaced more easily too, perhaps?

tacoma_2001_xtra.jpg

It could be a 4 door double cab with more normal bucket seats in the back, but judging by the width of the second windows I am wondering if it's more likely a 2 door "Access" extended cab version instead?

AW3.jpg tacoma_2001_xtra2.jpg

This may have already been posted before, but I can't always keep up with the threads. If the red 2001 Toyota Tacoma is only a 2 door version, it appears to have an Xtracab extended feature. Note the 2nd slimmer set of windows on each side. In that case the back seat could look more like this, and it becomes clearer to me that a body could be stored there temporarily and the seats could be removed and replaced more easily too, perhaps?

View attachment 203866

It could be a 4 door double cab with more normal bucket seats in the back, but judging by the width of the second windows I am wondering if it's more likely a 2 door "Access" extended cab version instead?

View attachment 203870 View attachment 203874
It is a 2 door according to VIN info. XtraCab with jump seats. So the seats EE switched out would have been front seats.

If he ran up there from the Park - would the same camera that caught the SUV leaving that morning have caught him running? I don't know the angles or positions - maybe we can ask @Websleuth 007 to take a jog up there sometime ? I have been thinking he had a spotter or moved that truck to the back of the garage - I just wish we knew if it sat there the entire time - 8:05am to 10:25 - I know we have the bus cameras... JMO

The thing that is interesting is that if his only vehicle option was the Suburban while at Welles, then if he chose to go someplace else during the 8:05am - 10:25am timeframe then it would be recorded on the GPS system/infotainment system of Suburban or OnStar and be seen on the neighbors CCTV.

We have no info on what LE has gleened from the JD Suburban. IMO it could be a goldmine of information.

What if the clean up didn't take that long in the garage and FD had more time in NC than we imagine based on the AR2?

Many options I think vs what we are seeing in the AR2. MOO

It is a 2 door according to VIN info. XtraCab with jump seats. So the seats EE switched out would have been front seats.

Thanks for the info. So the type that flip up when not in use, as I was speculating. I wonder why he was so nervous about those back seats. There must have been enough leakage or smearing that he really wanted to have the Tacoma over the weekend to clean up, but luckily the EE insisted on getting the Tacoma back and now we have the suspicious behavior and unauthorized detailing and wash as evidence!

View attachment 203866

View attachment 203870 View attachment 203874
Yes, the top picture with the 'jump seat' feature is what I described yesterday when I found a 2015 Tacoma with this configuration.

I can't for the life of me understand how the Porsche seats both (front and back) could fit into the small space that I saw yesterday with the Tacoma that had the pull down jump seats.

Perhaps the Porsche seat was just used in the front seat?

I admit to total confusion now on the seat replacement plans of FD!

Thanks for the info. So the type that flip up when not in use, as I was speculating. I wonder why he was so nervous about those back seats. There must have been enough leakage or smearing that he really wanted to have the Tacoma over the weekend to clean up, but luckily the EE insisted on getting the Tacoma back and now we have the suspicious behavior and unauthorized detailing and wash as evidence!
For what it is worth I am not convinced the body was ever in that back smaller space. I really think it would have been easier to simply push the passenger seat all the way back and place the body in a bag on the passenger seat. MOO

That is so incredibly insightful.

I hate FD more and more each day. When I was stress power walking with weights every night for two months while my aunt was here that was kinda where I put my energy and drive—-into nailing people like FD to the wall. Literally.

The lies. Just his lies alone are damaging enough to his case. So many lies and caught in them so many times. There is no effective way to rehabilitate him in the eyes of the jury. There isn’t. There has been a pattern of escalating manipulation and controlling behavior as well as mental/emotional abuse.

When I finally finished that Dateline episode what I thought was a few things:
1. Wow he totally killed JD.
2. He lies.
3. He’d be an awful poker player. Too many tells.
4. He blames JD for everything. Even causing a messy crime scene. “I wish she were here to sort this mess out and I’m still hoping that she’s going to show up,” Dulos told NBC reporter Dennis Murphy during the interview.

Yes it is her mess according to FD. Her mess. Nothing to do with him. Bad stuff just fell into his lap and destroyed his beautiful life.

That worked on humanizing him with the Dateline audience just about as well as trying to roast a smore over a battery powered candle. He thinks that manipulation will still work because he has done it in relationships. I am convinced when this goes to trial he will want badly to represent himself and I hope it goes as amazingly bad as it did for Ted Bundy.

But as Little Bitty has fabulous job I will be saving up to come to CT and go to court at least once and ofcourse see all you local peeps. I know I can’t wear the Super Grifter shirt (once @MemPat cam trademark it :D) but I will be there and we should all sit together and go for drinks right after! I will get the first round!
LittleBitty, Thank you for zeroing in on FD's comment about wanting Jennifer here to "sort this mess out".

In statement analysis they're always watching for words that leak more meaning than is read at first pass.

Of course, the word "mess" would be one of the "truth marbles" spilled by FD because Jennifer's bloody mess is right at the forefront of his murderous mind!

Annoying as his interviews are, I hope he does a dozen more as even with lots of prep to keep him from speaking the truth, bit by bit it will come out of his mouth......all caught on tape!

I expect the detectives were watching Dateline and hanging on every word as they are probably well trained in statement analysis.

“I would say, without a doubt, it's our client's belief that Jennifer is dead. It certainly is my belief. It is certainly the belief of all of her friends and all the people who knew Jennifer and wish they could find a way to resolve this awful situation,” said Attorney Richard Weinstein, who represents the Farber family.

Gloria Farber is looking to foreclose on the home in Farmington where Jennifer’s estranged husband Fotis Dulos has been living.

EXCLUSIVE: Farber's attorney says family believes Jennifer Dulos is dead

That is so sad to see and had to be beyond the limits of awful for them to say. I’m so sorry for them all.

Okay oops I was confusing myself. It's the front seats he was nervous about and wanted changed. And blood like substance with JD's DNA on the passenger seat, not the driver's seat. Interesting. Thank goodness for the EE's prudence in holding on to the Ford seats.

For what it is worth I am not convinced the body was ever in that back smaller space. I really think it would have been easier to simply push the passenger seat all the way back and place the body in a bag on the passenger seat. MOO

That would absolutely work and yes, be easier. Now I wonder if it was the front seats or the back seats that were switched out.

Thanks for posting - the court transcript was an interesting read. FD appears to get a bit testy and defensive. Some things I learned:
  • According to FD's accounting, his expenses exceeded his income. But, he was able to pay credit card bills with a 401(K) loan AND an IRS loan.
  • He reimbursed himself for business expenses in advance
  • He had "communication errors" with himself while recording his financial information
  • He commingled personal and business funds
IMO his proclaimed "losses" became a profit elsewhere. MOO!
I’m a few pages behind but this deposition and his “financial statement” but I found it completely unbelievable, let me restate, UNBELIEVABLE from someone who supposedly has a degree from an Ivy League university in Finance? Economics? Are you kidding me? He prepared his own unaudited financials with such rubbish as “footnotes”? I’m no financial genius, and I went to a state university...earned an MBA but he’s a 3rd rate con man.
P.S. he’s going to love a state prison culture. As always, MOO

Thank you for sharing your experiences. It is difficult for many people to understand what happens when a person has the misfortune of partnering with malignant narcissist. Early on in Ted Bundy's killing career, way back in Seattle, he was murdering/raping women while being engaged to be married to a kind, naive young woman. (I am not saying MT was either of these things). Although some of what Bundy told her he was up to during that time period did not add up, she never dreamed he was raping and killing women within blocks of where he lived.

Malignant narcissists are very, very skilled at hiding behind a mask of good guy, until the mask slips and the monster emerges. Their crimes are not limited to murder, though. They are also extremely proficient at planning and concealing financial misconduct. By the time their poor victims begin suspecting something is wrong, their money is long gone. LE is surely following the money trail here. That trail is going to lead straight to Greece. His crimes did not begin with Jennifer's murder IMO.

By sharing your experiences, you are helping so many people understand how criminals like FD are able to fool otherwise smart people into believing they are the "good guy." His efforts to slip that mask back on were in full display during that last interview of him.
You know exactly because you’ve described the behaviors to a tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces