Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I have to wonder about this. :) We most certainly need people to represent the accused, yes, but not to make a media show of it (which, in the long run, is no help to the defense once proven to be full of lies), to outright lie for the defendant, and to attack the victim/victim's family.

NP does not follow the rules of our justice system; he abuses them. Thankfully, he's not the typical defense attorney. Imo.

I have wondered about your WS ID.

Did you also choose Alathea because one of her foes is Dolos?

In Greek Mythology Dolos is the spirit of trickery and guile.

I have wondered about your WS ID.

Did you also choose Alathea because one of her foes is Dolos?

In Greek Mythology Dolos is the spirit of trickery and guile.

Yes, thanks for noticing! ;) I originally chose it because she is the Greek goddess of truth. The Dolos part was what confirmed it was the right one.

I had the info (about Dolos, etc.) in my quote/sig, but I'm not sure if anyone saw that. Here's my sig: Alathea: Greek goddess of truth. Her 3 foes were Dolos (god of trickery), Apate (goddess of deception), and the Pseudologoi (gods of lies).

Isn't the name Dolos interesting? :)

Last edited:
I've actually driven by the turnout in question on Lapham many times and once the rush of school buses and early morning joggers go by, that road is pretty quiet with a very lush tree canopy and bushes that shield the carved out half-circles where the Tacoma was parked. If you look at the AW, it looks as though the Tacoma was purposely parked very tucked-in so that there would be room for a Suburban. If FD strategically aligned the Suburban so that he could do all his work being blocked by the Suburban, I think he could get away with it. Plus, if someone walked or drove by, the last thing they would think in NC is that someone is moving a body.

I also think the 61 Sturbridge home in NC could have been a critical part of this, but if an employee was in fact there, I doubt it. Though FD could have insisted that the employee take an early lunch.

I did notice that on the highway footage going North, the Tacoma is driving in the right, slower lane, so this could allude to him wanting to go the speed limit with a body in the car, otherwise, given the stories of his Porsche, he would likely be flying in the left speed lane.

Let's hope LE can shed some more light on the above in the next few weeks. Can't wait for Dateline tonight!

Here is a sneak preview of the Dateline episode tonight. I was surprised that they did not block out the children's faces.
jennifer dulos - Yahoo Video Search Results

Hmm, I have to wonder about this. :) We most certainly need people to represent the accused, yes, but not to make a media show of it (which, in the long run, is no help to the defense once proven to be full of lies), to outright lie for the defendant, and to attack the victim/victim's family.

NP does not follow the rules of our justice system; he abuses them. Thankfully, he's not the typical defense attorney. Imo.
Two words - Jose Baez. NP reminds me of him/media circus/etc. No way did the prosecution get an unbiased jury IMO. NP is stirring the pot for a reason. JMO

I agree 100%. It seems these “celebrity lawyers” that we see in the media will do whatever it takes to win their case.
Their main goal is personal fame and fortune, rather than justice. They give average defense attorneys a bad rap, unfortunately.IMO

I honestly am not sure how the prejudgment situation works in CT (do you file on a single property or do you file against all the properties? IDK) but what I am seeing is that GF has a $500,o00 attachment on Sturbridge specifically listed. I cannot see the attachment in a similar way on any of the other properties of FORE.

As I posted last night I am quite concerned with the 2 secondary mortgages that appear above the GF attachment on Sturbridge and I'm trying to figure out when they were placed and if they are in fact secured or not. Given everything we suspect about FD and FORE, my concern is that these mortgages were placed to thwart any efforts of GF to get a dime from Sturbridge sale. I have the same concern about the 6+ trade liens that now exist on Sturbridge.

FD doesn't have a history of trade liens (a few over the years that I found) and so to now have trade liens on Sturbridge and the one that we saw by the plumber on 80 MS that was secured via court order, has me quite concerned that not surprisingly games are being played in Fotisland! When I get a chance I am going to do a deep dive on each of these trade claims and the involved companies to check who they are! On the surface at least a few of the names on the trade claims on Sturbridge look to be longstanding relationships of FORE. As I've said I'm highly suspicious of these claims and even with FORE running out of cash (intentionally I believe), I'm not certain that these claims are anything other than a way to prevent payment to GF on the civil case. The process of proving fraud is challenging and that is why I so wish that the FBI and State Authorities are working on this situation as to me on the surface it is worthy of investigation.

The gamemanship going on in Fotisland with the Markowitz files is also of great concern as that could explain much about so many of the financial questions that have been raised about FD and FORE business practices. My suspicion is that FD is using his greek 'friend" and Masiello as part of his plans to thwart GF and this concerns me.

MOO

No here is a perfect example why I need details.
GF and Mr. Weinstein limited the first request to lien, to this one house.
I don’t know, but in the Motion to Extend Liens, or whatever it was called, wherein they asked for an increase based on current calculations, did they ask for other assets to be judicially lieneddd?
Self correct causing me fits.
In other words, if they had received a lien on everything, the first go round, it’d be much harder to up the amount. But if first $500,000 was limited to one house, getting addition properties would make sense with regard to raising limits. This is confusing. Sorry. In other words. New houses. New limits. More houses, higher limits.
This probably was plead. Didn’t read Motion. Don’t want to. FD makes me sick. His antics make me sick. Euk. He’s just trash, IMO. To be tossed into the garbage somewhere along Albany Avenue. Then ground up in the recycling center.
Justice.
For Jennifer.

After watching that Dateline preview, I’m reminded of how ugly this is going to get.

If the defense is going to be “she’s alive,” then Norm is going to attempt to absolutely destroy Jennifer’s character.

Basically, she’s so hateful, vindictive, and outright evil, that she’s setting her estranged husband up for a murder that never happened.

It’s insane, but the “Gone Girl Defense” will put him on the map. Everyone in the country will associate him with this case, even if he loses.

Which he will.

After watching that Dateline preview, I’m reminded of how ugly this is going to get.

If the defense is going to be “she’s alive,” then Norm is going to attempt to absolutely destroy Jennifer’s character.

Basically, she’s so hateful, vindictive, and outright evil, that she’s setting her estranged husband up for a murder that never happened.

It’s insane, but the “Gone Girl Defense” will put him on the map. Everyone in the country will associate him with this case, even if he loses.

Which he will.
ITA - My hope is that they have the proof that she is dead besides the blood evidence from the garage - something definitive from the garbage search hopefully. JMO. I think that is what it will take IMO (or else MT spills eveything she knows and I do believe she knows the events of 5/24 and 5/25 IMO)

Caroline Lago brought up an excellent observation which I totally agree with:
"I did notice that on the highway footage going North, the Tacoma is driving in the right, slower lane, so this could allude to him wanting to go the speed limit with a body in the car, otherwise, given the stories of his Porsche, he would likely be flying in the left speed lane."

ITA - My hope is that they have the proof that she is dead besides the blood evidence from the garage - something definitive from the garbage search hopefully. JMO. I think that is what it will take IMO (or else MT spills eveything she knows and I do believe she knows the events of 5/24 and 5/25 IMO)

Fortunately, there have been lots of successful no body cases, some with a lot less evidence than this one has.

As long as the jury has an ounce of common sense, they’ll know there’s no chance of Jennifer walking through that door.

So I hope there is more proof she is dead, but it’s not the end of the world if there isn’t.

Had FD not been caught dumping that evidence, and had Jennifer’s blood not been recovered from that employees’ vehicle, then I’d be more concerned.

He has no alibi, as there is evidence that directly refutes his alibi (video, MT, employee account).

Put all the pieces together, and you get a case that’s almost, if not equally compelling (that she’s dead and he did it).

On a side note, the listing of 61 Sturbridge no longer indicates that it was built by the renowned builder, The Fore Group. The listing indicates - Be the talk of friends and family with the expansive, gourmet chef's kitchen... I think it should read - Be the talk of family and friends when they learn that it was built by a likely murderer. I wouldn't even consider buying this home knowing the negative FD energy/DNA and who knows what else could have potentially happened here. There is not enough sage in the world to cleanse it.

61 Sturbridge Hill Rd, New Canaan, CT 06840 - MLS 170228848 - Coldwell Banker
The taxes on this home ($31,325/year)are nearly what I make in a year...holy crap! moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd