Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9

Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 :Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Was reviewing this thread for another reason and stumbled across the rudeness, personalizing, and bullying of another member in this thread. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Everyone has a right to their opinion as long as it is stated respectfully (which it has been). To be chastised for holding a different or minority opinion is just plain wrong. If everyone agreed, there would be no need for "discussion".

If you have a concern about another member's post, use the Report feature rather than resorting to snarky comments and tag-teaming against that member.

Thank you.

Oh, no. Not CT.
Generally, in the law, whether by judgment or deed of trust, there has to be a sale date. Should be. Time and date. It’s public. Should be. Anyone is able to bid. Should be. Dr. Farber is acting like a Bank. Foreclosing her lien. She can bid, as well, usually. Bc she wants it back to maximize return. Minimize loss. Maybe. Depending on her financial/tax situation.
So. House worth $1M. Mortgage $995,990. It’s likely that no one will bid against Dr. Farber. And outbid her. Presuming CT allows owners to bid. I would think so. Would it be fair if she’s owed $995000 and is forced to accept a bid of $425,000? No. So probably not the law in CT.
Anyway.
IMOO of General Legal Beagle info. Nothing specific to CT, that’s for sure.
Both foreclosure and eviction take a LONG time in CT. VERY LONG

We probably just need to hope at least one of the burner phones (if they ever existed) was collected by LE as the calls on it would be the links to the other(s).

They would also then be able to track the phones to the point of purchase and capture somebody's little ugly mug on a store camera!

I'm thinking FD would have sent MT on that little escapade.
LE has 2 phones that belong to FD (From SA “Fotis wants his stuff back” article):
Jennifer Dulos case: Fotis renting cars while his remain seized by police

One could possibly be MT’s if they were on the same plan maybe? LE has (or had) MTs phone as well. Not sure how that would work or if MT got her phone back already.

Well me too. I need explanations, but I all I am saying is that there is DOUBT. I NEED TO SEE THE FACTS before I decide. Sorry wasn’t yelling.

Reasonable doubt though. This case won’t be built on one piece of evidence, but on many. You can discount one piece, but there is always another.

They add up.

We’re not on the jury, and this is the court of public opinion. I’ve seen enough.

I’d love an explanation from his attorney to the following:

Explain his client’s DNA in Jennifer’s blood on the faucet.

Explain why his mistress, cell phone data, and surveillance video put his client’s vehicle in the area of the trash dump.

Explain the doctored plates for his client’s vehicle being placed in the storm drain.

Explain his employee’s car being anywhere near Jennifer’s house.

Explain the lies his client told to this employee.

Explain the blood found on the seats of that vehicle (that the employee had the good sense to remove).

Explain the alibi notes.

This evidence is just the beginning, so he’s going to need to keep those explanations coming.
Agreed. Too much compelling evidence

Well me too. I need explanations, but I all I am saying is that there is DOUBT. I NEED TO SEE THE FACTS before I decide. Sorry wasn’t yelling.
What are the doubts? What do you think the alternative explanations are for the blood and garbage bag evidence? We're not on a jury here so it's ok for us to decide what we think right now based on what we know so far. We haven't heard many viewpoints expressing so much doubt about who is responsible for this murder so it would be interesting to know what you think.

You may be talking about the Talmadge Hill stop for Metro North. Its a commuter stop on the connnecting line between NC and Stamford. You take the NC connections ( w/stops in Talmadge Hill and later Glenbrook Springs, before arriving in STamford . Its immediately off Merritt Parkway/15 exit 36. If you are coming down Merritt/15 from the North it the exit closest to Waveny Park/Lapham Road. If I was trying to make a quick entry or exit from Waveny/Lapham onto or off off the Merritt/15 its the one I would take. It avoids much of the NC traffic off of exit 37 which would force you to wind your way into Waveny Park. I will look for visuals.
Found a youtube video that is a simple dashcam that goes from Exit 40 to Exit 35 on the Merritt/Rt 15/Southbound. This is the route that FD took in the Red Tacoma according to the AW2 to get to NC on 4/24.

To FF to NC on the video just zoom to min 2:20 to begin with the 3 NC exits on the Merritt. There is a random traffic mess due to construction so you can FF through it as well. Had a good laugh when I saw this as its totally typical for CT DOT but at least this job had actual workers present which sometimes isn't the case! None of that construction would have been there on 4/24 as this video was shot in 2012.

Its tricky though sometimes which exit work best for NC as depending on time of day the Merritt backs up between Rt 123/Exit 38 and Rt 124/South Avenue/Exit 37 so getting off at at 38 might be faster. Old Stamford Rd/Talmadge Hill Station/Rt106/Exit 36. You will see the NC Rest Stop on the Southbound side of the Merritt as well near the Rt 124/South Ave/Exit 37 as well. Waveny Park can be accessed easily from Exit 37 or 36.

I agree ( I hate to put this out there) but I just watched the dateline on this case. Unless I see the evidence laid in front of me (literally) I can’t decide. The defense and Dulos are throwing a lot of shade on the accusations. The evidence suggests he did it but there isn’t any actual proof. I will say too.... he COMES ACROSS in the end of the segment as pretty genuine. And they leave that as your last thought. If dateline can do that, so can any attorney.
It’s too bad they have shows like that. There is more evidence than just a program. MOO MOO MOO. In any interview I’ve seen with FD I never see him as genuine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cecilgoodroe