Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent post, Nina. I too had missed the daily contact with the Medical Examiner during the search.

You also made me think again how absolutely unlikely it would be that FD's mug would not be seen clearly with all that footage of him on Albany Avenue. (If those cameras didn't capture him in all that time and from all those angles, Albany needs to demand their money back for the system!)
Hearing from the person during the interview that was behind the installation of the system was also super interesting.

To hear about the cameras running 24/7 (800 cameras I believe) and how the data is analyzed and how easy it was for Hartford to see FO + HO in the Raptor.

IMO No Case Norm can huff and puff all day long about the 'photo quality' and 'it wasn't clear it was them'.

Ultimately a Jury will decide but my guess is that the pictures along Albany with the waste disposal and the mat being discarded along with the shirt, knife and pillow will be compelling.

MOO

Dermatologists suggest that the first exposure to poison ivy has an incubation period of about five to 21 days before the rash appears. However, repeated exposure to poison ivy results in the rash appearing more quickly (about 12-48 hours).
I've read that before but it has never been my experience.....rash by second day.

I even got it once when a friend tried to burn off the brush in her woods. I never touched anything and got all the blisters!

Dermatologists suggest that the first exposure to poison ivy has an incubation period of about five to 21 days before the rash appears. However, repeated exposure to poison ivy results in the rash appearing more quickly (about 12-48 hours).

It definitely does, but I was responding to the point about the damaged finger nail.

I have Edited my comment to make it more clear.

Thanks @afitzy for keeping us on our toes.

Excellent post, Nina. I too had missed the daily contact with the Medical Examiner during the search.

You also made me think again how absolutely unlikely it would be that FD's mug would not be seen clearly with all that footage of him on Albany Avenue. (If those cameras didn't capture him in all that time and from all those angles, Albany needs to demand their money back for the system!)

Thank you! BBM - indeed. The images from those cameras are very clear, from what I recall. Also, the ME's office may still be analyzing MIRA evidence.

I so Wish the finger injury was due to JF.

However, back in Thread #12, we addressed this issue and I was able to zoom in on the below picture taken before FO and HO were arrested and FO did Not have the finger injury.

FO must have received this finger injury while in Jail, since we saw the injury shortly After his release, when someone snapped a picture of him headed into a store.

IMO.

Edited to specify to which comment I am referring to.

upload_2019-7-1_10-0-37-png.191661

I searched and it says that bruises can take a few days to show up when the hemoglobin carrying oxygen changes it to bluish/purple.

So this photo was taken on Saturday, the next day so perhaps it hadn’t bruised yet.

Also, while I combed through dozens of photos I noticed him deliberately hiding his arms/hands. Especially in court when he was certain cameras were trained on him.

I just feel that the poison ivy and bruises are very suspicious.

Moo

It will be interesting to see if FD contests the foreclosure. It would not surprise me, but IMO, he should let this go. MOO!
My guess is he won't stop. This will play out for awhile unfortunately IMO. I just hope the press are there when the Marshalls eventually show up or when the moving vans start lining up! MOO

Hearing from the person during the interview that was behind the installation of the system was also super interesting.

To hear about the cameras running 24/7 (800 cameras I believe) and how the data is analyzed and how easy it was for Hartford to see FO + HO in the Raptor.

IMO No Case Norm can huff and puff all day long about the 'photo quality' and 'it wasn't clear it was them'.

Ultimately a Jury will decide but my guess is that the pictures along Albany with the waste disposal and the mat being discarded along with the shirt, knife and pillow will be compelling.

MOO

Can’t wait to see that footage someday (soon!)

Moo

I searched and it says that bruises can take a few days to show up when the hemoglobin carrying oxygen changes it to bluish/purple.

So this photo was taken on Saturday, the next day so perhaps it hadn’t bruised yet.

Also, while I combed through dozens of photos I noticed him deliberately hiding his arms/hands. Especially in court when he was certain cameras were trained on him.

Moo
I don't believe we have seen the warrant for the FD/MT trip to Litchfield for processing. I believe the press said it was for DNA swabs but I also wonder if LE took any photos of FD body before he was arrested and processed?

It will be interesting to see what LE suspicions were early in the case and what precautions they took to make sure photographs of FD and MT were taken shortly after the missing date.
MOO

Moo
Yes, the arm that he seems to be wanting to cover is the right forearm. He is consistently covering this arm IMO in many of the photos we have seen. MOO

I believe Dulos was counting on the evidence of Jennifer's murder being destroyed via that garbage dump. He obviously took EE's red truck, not thinking it would be tied to him as it has been. IMO Jennifer was rolled up in the large rug Dulos took from her Suburban, so that what was found in the Tacoma was leakage. Jennifer's body was not lying loose in that truck, and he thought the rug would absorb any forensic evidence of her presence in that vehicle. Dulos had not considered he would need to clean that Tacoma until after he placed and removed her body from it.

This theory would explain why Dulos put that rug against the wall during his Albany Avenue run. It would also explain MT's response to LE about the blood found in the Tacoma. Dulos was not anticipating how messy it was going to be during his preplanning. He realized he needed to get that truck clean only after he removed Jennifer's body from it. The fact that he knew there was evidence in that truck makes me think it was at least noticeable to him.

IMO Dulos' missteps originate with his belief that LE would be fooled by the Suburban's location in the park. Why did he park the Tacoma and then leave that SUV where he did? I believe he did so knowing he was going to transfer her body to the Tacoma via the Suburban AND thinking LE was going to buy his Gone Girl fantasy.

I've said it before and I will say it again, the only person who thought the GG story line was going to fly was Dulos ( and perhaps now his attorney). That "theory" was created by Dulos IMO. I noticed that as soon as Pattis was in the case, he started beating the GG drum. No attorney, no matter how "creative" would come up with that theory on his own. So where did that theory come from?

As soon as he came into the case, Pattis immediately began crowing about Dulos' rock solid alibi, the fact that his phone proved Dulos was in Farmington the entire morning on the 24th, and that ridiculous GG theory (which, by the way, he still seems intent on raising). All of these supposed 'facts' were provided to Pattis from someone and that someone is Dulos.

If we begin with the hypothesis that Dulos believed LE would think, at least initially, Jennifer had been abducted in the park, or had parked her own vehicle there to make LE believe she had, Dulos' actions with the Tacoma make more sense. He thought his use of the truck would conceal his presence in New Canaan, not anticipating all the ways he would be linked to it. He definitely never considered all those recorded videos or even what evidence would remain in that truck. He had to ad-lib the need to get that truck cleaned and we all know how bad Dulos at ad-libbing when things didn't follow his Murder Script.

He is also a reportedly domineering person, quite used to getting his way and I am sure he was not happy when EE insisted on retrieving his truck before Dulos was ready for him to have it. EE is a hero in many ways, not the least of which was taking his truck home on the 24th; I feel certain Dulos was quite adamant that he should be allowed to keep it.

It is at this point when MT clearly is involved in a substantial and knowing way. Her big, big problem is leaving the scene of 80MS with the EE's keys. At least at that point in time, a 3d party will testify that she left with the keys to the Tacoma with no apparent reason, except the fact that Dulos did not want EE to have that truck over the weekend.

As spacey as MT is trying to appear, she HAD to have known something funny was up at least at that point in time (I believe she knew prior to that time, but do not know when she obtained actual knowledge). As you note afitzy, there had to have been some discussion between those two about why Dulos wanted her to take those keys (which EE says he had previously seen sticking out of the door of the Tacoma when he arrived at 80MS). I have no doubt LE is now bearing down on this very question with MT.

Dulos had planned this murder out in great detail IMO. His planning dd not take into account, however, the many ways a so-called perfect murder does not go according to plan. Because LE did not fall for his ridiculous GG fantasy, one plagiarized from a bestselling novel for goodness sake, it acted in quickly, much of the evidence Dulos believed would be gone was retrieved.

Dulos went to Dr. Farber's condo, fulling believing he was going to take those kids and go on his merry way, with no consequences for the cold-blooded murder of their mother. Once again, he over-estimated his own brilliance and under-estimated the diligence of LE. Had he succeeded in getting those children, I believe he would be in Greece with them right now, with no intention of every returning to this country to face prosecution.

One final thought. I asked colleague whether she thought the C Team would be monitoring a site like this and she responded."100% guaranteed." Apparently, in Anthony there was a person whose job it was to mine social media for purposes of jury selection and theory of defense preparation. I suspect Pattis lacks the resources Baez was able to shake loose (which is a story unto itself), but you can be sure someone is trying to keep up with the comments here.

Such monitoring does not concern me at all because we are discussing publicly available facts. If our comments are being read, however, I would like to return Mr. Pattis' comments to him."Bring it on!" His MN client is NOT going to get away with murder. Not this time.

Simply, if we arm chair sleuths have his number based on our limited knowledge, Dulos' days as a free man are coming to an end soon. He may want to get in some good water skiing, despite that pesky ankle monitor (which I predicted the judge would refuse to allow him to move), because he most assuredly will not be able to ski where he is headed!
great comments!

on the nbc dateline 'show', when NP said he read JD novel, his expression was like the cat the cat that swallowed the canary..total smiling smirk..okay NP, if you really really believe that GG theory, why aren't you and FD asking for sitings of JD???

Moo

LE did not search 4JC until Friday, May 31st, when this picture of FO was taken, showing FO's left hand and the lack of injury to the nail.

So that would be 7 days since JF went missing. I would think that the injury would show at that point.

It definitely looks like FO is trying to hide the poison ivy though and it does not look like the hands are affected. This would mean that he definitely wore gloves.

IMO.

LE did not search 4JC until Friday, May 31st, when this picture of FO was taken, showing FO's left hand and the lack of injury to the nail.

So that would be 7 days since JF went missing. I would think that the injury would show at that point.

It definitely looks like FO is trying to hide the poison ivy though and it does not look like the hands are affected. This would mean that he definitely wore gloves.

IMO.
You’re on it Grammy!

If FD wrapped JD up in a rug to transport to 80MS she would have been in full rigor by late afternoon and could not have been folded or bent for disposal on Albany Ave. In fact, it would have been very difficult to move her or conceal her. She was 5'10 .
i am really sad/upset to ask this, but is it easier to dismember when in this state?..

IMO he did dismember at least part of her, and MT knows this and another reason she has been slow to tell the truth- because she looks like a monster too...

Re: possible Tahoe/Suburban floor mat size. This is copied from a forum devoted to Chevrolet vehicles. No idea how dimensions have changed:

2008 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Sport Utility Interior
Cargo area dimensions: length (inches): 101.8, width between arches (inches): 49.1, height (inches): 41.4 and loading floor height (inches): 32.6
- Cargo capacity: rear seat down (cu ft): 137.4 and all seats in place (cu ft): 45.8

2008 Chevrolet Tahoe LT Sport Utility
Cargo area dimensions: length (inches): 81.4, width between arches (inches): 49.1, height (inches): 41.7 and loading floor height (inches): 31.6
- Cargo capacity: rear seat down (cu ft): 108.9 and all seats in place (cu ft): 60.3

Tahoe/Suburban dimensions? - Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

101.8" divided by 12 = 8.48 feet
41.4" divided by 12 = 3.45 feet so quite close to 9x4

81.4" divided by 12 = 6.78
41.4" divided by 12 = 3.45, so nearly 7x4

YMMV
Thank you laughing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online