Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What could account for that? We know he boxes but could it be from that? Don't know much about boxing. But they look infected or badly bruised IMO.

I bet JF slammed either the door leading from her garage inside or a car door on him causing the bruised nails!

The poison ivy and dirty nails resulted from burying evidence.

Moo

Not to interrupt the flow of discussion.....okay I'm gonna.
@afitzy and @oceancalling etal.
THIS!
I found it. The presser at MIRA.
Warms my heart.
Jennifer Dulos case: State police provide update on search at Hartford trash plant

Just catching up again after a long weekend. I remember this, but haven't seen it since June. Thanks for posting @citygirl! It's great to revisit this interview with what is known today. My thoughts:
  • They have evidence from MIRA, based on their ability to pinpoint locations from where the trash came and the many weeks spent at the site, sifting through 30-35 tons of trash per day.
  • They were confident from the beginning that it was JD and MT on Albany Avenue (sorry NP - the video is crystal clear). They moved on this quickly.
  • The use of numerous K-9 teams was specific and well organized.
  • The first and only time I watched this interview, I missed the fact that that they were in daily contact with the Medial Examiner and he was assisting throughout the search process.
  • FD's disposal method may be similar to the way Ted Bundy scattered some of his victims - a body part in one area, clothing in another, and murder weapon in yet another area. IMO - some remains are yet to be found, hence the recent search.
  • I am confident they have proof of premeditated murder. Motive is financial and that will come soon. Tick-Tock, FD.
You all do an amazing job here and I enjoy reading everything! Now, will return to catching up! MOO!!

Great post. If MT 's job was supposed to be manning FD's main business cellphone on the morning of the 24th, at Farmington, she would have noted the missed call from EE. FD could have asked MT for her notes on Missed Calls. If that was MT's job that morning, to sit next to FD's cell. MT's Alibi Scripts may have suggested incoming calls had to be picked up by someone but IMO there were no expected incoming calls and LE would not be able to obtain a warrant for the incoming and outgoing calls themselves, only ping location data. There was only one ping that AM: FD's cellphone apparently traveled once that AM. Someone moved FD's cellphone once that AM. Was it MT or someone else? MOO.
Sorry, I need to correct this post. AW1 did not mention a time on Item 11:
“11. Investigators obtained a search and seizure warrant to conduct a forensic download on the device [Dulos provided his Apple iPhone Model X to Det. Allegro, who seized the device under the belief it contained evidence of a crime and/or information which could lead to the discovery of Jennifer Dulos as noted in Item 10.]. Additional search warrants were obtained for the call detail records of the cellphone associated with Troconis. Investigators consulted with the United States Marshals Service, who provided analytical support for cellphone data for Dulos’ handset and Troconis’ call detail records. The following information was gleaned:

- On 05/24/19 (date of incident) Dulos’ cellphone left his 4 Jefferson Crossing residence and traveled to the area of 80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington, CT.

- At 1337 hours, Dulos’ device entered the property of 80 Mountain Spring Road which Property Records indicate is owned by the Fore Group Inc., the business owned and operated by Dulos.”

No specific mention of any time in the AM.
MOO.

Re: possible Tahoe/Suburban floor mat size. This is copied from a forum devoted to Chevrolet vehicles. No idea how dimensions have changed:

2008 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Sport Utility Interior
Cargo area dimensions: length (inches): 101.8, width between arches (inches): 49.1, height (inches): 41.4 and loading floor height (inches): 32.6
- Cargo capacity: rear seat down (cu ft): 137.4 and all seats in place (cu ft): 45.8

2008 Chevrolet Tahoe LT Sport Utility
Cargo area dimensions: length (inches): 81.4, width between arches (inches): 49.1, height (inches): 41.7 and loading floor height (inches): 31.6
- Cargo capacity: rear seat down (cu ft): 108.9 and all seats in place (cu ft): 60.3

Tahoe/Suburban dimensions? - Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

101.8" divided by 12 = 8.48 feet
41.4" divided by 12 = 3.45 feet so quite close to 9x4

81.4" divided by 12 = 6.78
41.4" divided by 12 = 3.45, so nearly 7x4

YMMV

I zoomed in on this pic of FD cleaning the house.

Look at his lower left arm. Hmmm

Moo
If that's FD's poison ivy it appears he had on a glove and a shirt below the elbow (perhaps with rolled up sleeves) when exposed. MOO

There is no way he wasn't plenty miserable for weeks with a case like that.

(Pause for personal story.) I remember that it's so awful you just want to lie on the floor and cry for your mother....right before you go to Walgreen's and buy all the P.I. remedies.

But, of course, FD couldn't because he was in jail!

I'm itchin' to know if that's what happened.

I'm not seeing what others are seeing in terms of poison ivy. Although I am wondering just how hirsute FD normally is. He seems pretty hairless on the body in those radaronline shots.

View attachment 204532
View attachment 204534
View attachment 204537

Exclusive Photos: Man Accused In Missing Mom Case Cleans House

His left arm looks pretty clear of any bad blistering/rash marks in the above shots, in my opinion. Zooming in on pics which have a subject that's very far away from the camera can create lot of unnecessary artifacts and pixelation. JMO.

Bear in mind that these were taken in late June, nearly a month later than the disappearance. Would poison ivy still be prominent?

With extreme exposure and no chemicals used to remove the sticky P.I. fluid it can definitely last a month, especially if it was constantly scratched.

The scratching moves the sticky stuff around and infects new spots.

ETA: (Days later, infection to new spots can be caused by transfer from dirty clothes/shoes that touched the broken P.I. leaves.)

Usually the "patient" has to take steroids by this time as the infection is systemic.

Good on FotusItchyItus!

(No MOO about this. I know from experience! Husband too. No dead bodies; just landscaping!)

Last edited:
And his eyes and facial expression in the second picture reflect the true nature of FD - MOO!!.

I bet JF slammed either the door leading from her garage inside or a car door on him causing the bruised nails!

The poison ivy and dirty nails resulted from burying evidence.

Moo

I so Wish the finger injury was due to JF.

However, back in Thread #12, we addressed this issue and I was able to zoom in on the below picture taken before FO and HO were arrested and FO did Not have the finger injury.

FO must have received this finger injury while in Jail, since we saw the injury shortly After his release, when someone snapped a picture of him headed into a store.

IMO.

Edited to specify to which comment I am referring to.

upload_2019-7-1_10-0-37-png.191661

Last edited:
Just catching up again after a long weekend. I remember this, but haven't seen it since June. Thanks for posting @citygirl! It's great to revisit this interview with what is known today. My thoughts:
  • They have evidence from MIRA, based on their ability to pinpoint locations from where the trash came and the many weeks spent at the site, sifting through 30-35 tons of trash per day.
  • They were confident from the beginning that it was JD and MT on Albany Avenue (sorry NP - the video is crystal clear). They moved on this quickly.
  • The use of numerous K-9 teams was specific and well organized.
  • The first and only time I watched this interview, I missed the fact that that they were in daily contact with the Medial Examiner and he was assisting throughout the search process.
  • FD's disposal method may be similar to the way Ted Bundy scattered some of his victims - a body part in one area, clothing in another, and murder weapon in yet another area. IMO - some remains are yet to be found, hence the recent search.
  • I am confident they have proof of premeditated murder. Motive is financial and that will come soon. Tick-Tock, FD.
You all do an amazing job here and I enjoy reading everything! Now, will return to catching up! MOO!!
Excellent post, Nina. I too had missed the comment on daily contact with the Medical Examiner during the search.

You also made me think again how absolutely unlikely it would be that FD's mug would not be seen clearly with all that footage of him on Albany Avenue. (If those cameras didn't capture him in all that time and from all those angles, Albany needs to demand their money back for the system!)

Last edited:
I so Wish that were the case.

However, back in Thread #12, we addressed this issue and I was able to zoom in on the below picture taken before FO and HO were arrested and FO did Not have this injury.

FO must have received this injury while in Jail, since we saw the injury shortly After his release, when someone snapped a picture of him headed into a store.

IMO.

upload_2019-7-1_10-0-37-png.191661
Dermatologists suggest that the first exposure to poison ivy has an incubation period of about five to 21 days before the rash appears. However, repeated exposure to poison ivy results in the rash appearing more quickly (about 12-48 hours).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cassie1678