Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is he won't stop. This will play out for awhile unfortunately IMO. I just hope the press are there when the Marshalls eventually show up or when the moving vans start lining up! MOO
We will feel so cheated if we don't get to see a Perp Walk!

Surely this is the biggest story in the state and the press has round-the-clock Fotus-watch!

Check this one out... looks like a finger nail dug into his arm leaving a gouge.

I’m just convinced JF fought hard and bravely.

Moo

Photo daily mail

There's no way LE didn't take body photos of FD if they saw this.

Jennifer's DNA could possibly even be inside the wound/in the scab?

Last edited:
great comments!

on the nbc dateline 'show', when NP said he read JD novel, his expression was like the cat the cat that swallowed the canary..total smiling smirk..okay NP, if you really really believe that GG theory, why aren't you and FD asking for sitings of JD???

I would like to know how FD and the cat that swallowed the canary, NP have that novel of JD's in the first place. I can't imagine her leaving any of her works in progress much less finished writings behind when she left FD. That was her career and her passion and she would have taken all of it when she left him.

My personal opinion is FD looted her home after he murdered her and rifled through all of her paperwork and took as much as he could in the time he had. I wonder what else is missing jewelry wise or other valuables she might have had. He's just a common ordinary thief, grifter and conman despite his facade of wealthy, successful business man.

I know I’m speculating here too but staring at these photos is making me think too much!

It looks like he could have two phones (one in each front pocket.) Maybe a burner and his iPhone. Keys? His left pocket just looks a little too full to me.

Of course one bulge could be a wallet but who knows! Who keeps a wallet in their front pocket or a phone? Is this typical?!! Maybe in the city if you’re worried about thieves. Idk.

upload_2019-9-15_22-54-18.jpeg

Sorry, getting carried away. Better go to sleep!

Moo

While I do applaud the EE for doing everything he did to preserve evidence for LE etc, I kind of can’t believe he didn’t put two and two together when the news of JD being missing was put on 5/25. Like it doesn’t take a MENSA member to connect the dots and have an oh s$&@! moment at that point. Can you imagine if he reached out to LE then? Before the car wash? Would have been a treasure trove of forensic evidence. Damn. Probably still worried about losing his job at that point if he snitched on FD. MOO.

sorry if I am asking another already known Q, but has EE ever said what reason FD gave for borrowing the red truck?

I know I’m speculating here too but staring at these photos is making me think too much!

It looks like he could have two phones (one in each front pocket.) Maybe a burner and his iPhone. Keys? His left pocket just looks a little too full to me.
Moo

Maybe he's just glad to see you, SS.
(sorry)

Of course one bulge could be a wallet but who knows! Who keeps a wallet in their front pocket or a phone? Is this typical?!! Maybe in the city if you’re worried about thieves. Idk.

View attachment 204555

Moo

a lot of people have a "work phone" and a "personal phone."

View attachment 204555

Moo

It looks like keys in his right pocket and definitely looks like a phone in his left pocket.

Am I seeing a wallet in his back right pocket?

IMO.

I would like to know how FD and the cat that swallowed the canary, NP have that novel of JD's in the first place. I can't imagine her leaving any of her works in progress much less finished writings behind when she left FD. That was her career and her passion and she would have taken all of it when she left him.

My personal opinion is FD looted her home after he murdered her and rifled through all of her paperwork and took as much as he could in the time he had. I wonder what else is missing jewelry wise or other valuables she might have had. He's just a common ordinary thief, grifter and conman despite his facade of wealthy, successful business man.
Yes, con man says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members