Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the video of MT walking into court. Can anyone make out what the male voice is saying about an interpreter? It’s right after the female reporters voices end. Sounds like he’s on a walkie talkie, looking to see if an interpreter is out there.

After the the guy Asked for the interpreter I think I heard

they canceled that 2 mins ago or they came down down 2 mins ago

Watching the video of MT walking into court. Can anyone make out what the male voice is saying about an interpreter? It’s right after the female reporters voices end. Sounds like he’s on a walkie talkie, looking to see if an interpreter is out there.
The most I could hear is that the person with the WT was trying to find out if the interpreter was there. Wonder if its for MT or her father or perhaps another case?

The most I could hear is that the person with the WT was trying to find out if the interpreter was there. Wonder if its for MT or her father or perhaps another case?
If it is for this case, they may just be covering all bases; making sure there are no,”I didn’t understand” excuses later on....Wise, if that’s it, she can hear question in either language she chooses. And I think we are correct. Dr Dad.

Didn't see much skip in Atty Bowmans step and we didn't get to see Atty Colangelo either. I really wonder if the State is feeling like it is 'pulling teeth' in trying to get MT to cooperate? IMO MT didn't look 'as fresh as a daisy' either and appeared a bit more somber IMO vs the prior appearances with Mamma A. Really do wonder about the level of cooperation and could MT have been in NC on the 24th to assist FD?

Here is Channel 12 video and its a bit easier to hear the exchange about the interpreter IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67