Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he had him pegged. IMO he saw through Dulos and wanted him on a tight leash and he was correct. The cheating with MT started when Mr. Farber was already sick. Once Farber was no longer around to be the big stick, Dulos took full advantage. Bet he would never have dared cross Mr. Farber.
Yes, Agreed. Because Mr. Farber is a male.

ETA: also, we've already seen FD favor his male children, going after the 2 oldest, in my opinion.

Last edited:
216.00 09/18/2019 D OBJECTION RE DISCOVERY OR DISCLOSURE
Document.gif

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17758564

“The Defendants further object to this request on the grounds that it seeks materials that are confidential and sealed in the divorce case.“

“Defendants further object to this request on the grounds that it seeks documents covered by the attorney-client privilege”

Don't see how this could happen as GF/Trust for JD doesn't have an ownership
interest in any of the properties so far as we are aware of other than 4Jx where there is a mortgage interest via Trust. The 4Jx property is presently in foreclosure.

The issue that is of concern is that if the FORE houses are remortgaged and/or additional mortgages put in place such as the 2 mortgages now in place at the Sturbridge property in NC (2 FD 'friends' have mortgages on the property), that in the event that GF prevails in Civil Court in her claim regarding the 'unpaid loans' from her late husband, that her claim would rest behind any secured claims on the real estate of FORE and perhaps little would be left to repay the claim.

This is a concern in particular on the Sturbridge property where GF presently has a $500,000 attachment from the Civil court but her claim I believe is behind 3 mortgages on the property. The suspicion is that the 2 FD 'Friend Mortgages' were put in place to thwart any collection efforts by GF/Civil case and it is presently unclear whether these 'mortgages' are in fact bona fide secured mortgages with proper paperwork in place. Atty Weinstein has made a request of FD real estate atty Markowitz for the mortgage paperwork associated with all FORE properties and so is looking at this issue in general. But the concern is that Atty Markowitz doesn't appear to be cooperating with the request and is claiming that his former business with KM has dissolved and his office and files are in disarray following a move etc. Its unclear if the court can do anything to compel compliance of Atty Markowitz and so this issue is ongoing.

MOO

Courts are useless. They haven’t compelled FD to do anything for the last two years. What makes you think the court will make Mr. M do anything?
Come next election, CT residents need to sweep out the old guard and replace them with new people. Those judges willing to issue court orders and then hold non compliance in contempt and jail the offenders. Had the divorce moved faster, JD might still be alive. IMOO.

I won't name names but these are my thoughts this morning.... MOO

Is a certain someone's time unaccounted for, on the morning of the disappearance, from approximately 11:30 to 4ish? Do we have independent confirmation that he did in fact arrive at 4J at 11:30? Either way, where did he go after that?

People do what they know.

The key will be common territory, I daresay new construction. Hide the secret in concrete.

Maccabre but to go full Dexter seems like a lengthy process. Given the limited window between 8 am and 10:30 am, what about partial Dexter? Limbs. For ease of transport. Explains the evidence of violence in the garage. Sickening to think of. Such a lovely woman, athletic, kind... something almost supernatural in that it wasn't enough for evil to abuse good, it had to annihilate it....

Only it didn't succeed. Jennifer's goodness will live on... in her beautiful children....

I still think 30 bags is excessive. That's more than paper towels..... and surely no one thought there'd be leakage.... so much clean up, not budgeted for.

I think we need to look for a third vehicle, that left 4J at noon that day, circled back to New Canaan.... maybe to the construction site..... like I said, people do what they know, and if we can trust Criminal Minds, from where I get all of my education in matters of forensics, people operate within their comfort zones... I draw a circle around New Canaan.

Have they had dogs at Sturbridge?

I wonder if there may have been a stash and dash ... and a return under cover of darkness? There, in the woods, alongside the road any number of places...

I trust LE has every angle covered.

Including the past. It seems to me like a builder would have an amazing grasp of electrical circuitry and just might know how to start a horse barn fire without detection...for no other reason than to inflict pain...

MOO MOO MOO

May heart goes out to GF and the children Jennifer so adored... may their lights shine through this impossible darkness.

There is a gag order in place that applies not only to the defendant and the State, but also to individuals like Dr. Farber. IMO there is no reason to expect this grandmother to do anything except what she believes to be in the best interest of the children. There is no reason for her to go sideways with the court to satisfy our need for public outrage.

More importantly, though, is the well-being of Jennifer's children, both now and in the future. Long after Dulos is convicted and the cameras are on to the next 'big' story, there will be 5 innocent human beings who have effectively lost their father as well as their mother. What purpose would be served by their grandmother attacking their father in the press?

Dr. Farber is an early education expect and is well aware the permanent impact this tragedy will have on the lives of her grandchildren. She is teaching those kids love and compassion by example, and I think it is absolutely ludicrous to insist that she should somehow "go on the attack." Her focus in rightfully on protecting their emotional well-being.

Why should she engage in the very tactics we see coming form the C Team? So the public can gorge on another family's tragedy? So that the children can see/hear/be told that their grandmother has already made up her mind about their father even before he is charged with a crime? No, just, no. Such action would serve no purpose and would only harm those kids more.

Dr. Farber's dignity in the face of this monstrous act (and the despicable allegations made about her daughter) tells me everything I need to know about how her willingness to put her personal feelings aside to do right by those children. Conversely, Dulos' willingness to put the children right in the middle of this fight, to allow his attorney to question the stability, sobriety and mental soundness of their mother, is likewise quite telling.

I have been extremely impressed by Carrie Luft and her willingness to step in as family spokesperson. Her calm but passionate demeanor stands in stark contrast to the outrageous conduct by Dulos and his lawyer. Each time she speaks, she reminds the world that 5 children are missing their mother, a mother who they loved and who loved them deeply in return. I don't need someone beating their chest to remind me what is at stake here. I don't believe the public does either.

The way for the State and the Farber family to obtain justice is for Dulos to be convicted of murder and be sentenced to life imprisonment. IMO Obtaining that conviction is the responsibility of the State, without resorting to media gimmicks. I am much more concerned about what goes on in the courtroom than I am about who thinks who is winning the media war.
Excellent post!

There is a gag order in place that applies not only to the defendant and the State, but also to individuals like Dr. Farber. IMO there is no reason to expect this grandmother to do anything except what she believes to be in the best interest of the children. There is no reason for her to go sideways with the court to satisfy our need for public outrage.

More importantly, though, is the well-being of Jennifer's children, both now and in the future. Long after Dulos is convicted and the cameras are on to the next 'big' story, there will be 5 innocent human beings who have effectively lost their father as well as their mother. What purpose would be served by their grandmother attacking their father in the press?

Dr. Farber is an early education expect and is well aware the permanent impact this tragedy will have on the lives of her grandchildren. She is teaching those kids love and compassion by example, and I think it is absolutely ludicrous to insist that she should somehow "go on the attack." Her focus in rightfully on protecting their emotional well-being.

Why should she engage in the very tactics we see coming form the C Team? So the public can gorge on another family's tragedy? So that the children can see/hear/be told that their grandmother has already made up her mind about their father even before he is charged with a crime? No, just, no. Such action would serve no purpose and would only harm those kids more.

Dr. Farber's dignity in the face of this monstrous act (and the despicable allegations made about her daughter) tells me everything I need to know about how her willingness to put her personal feelings aside to do right by those children. Conversely, Dulos' willingness to put the children right in the middle of this fight, to allow his attorney to question the stability, sobriety and mental soundness of their mother, is likewise quite telling.

I have been extremely impressed by Carrie Luft and her willingness to step in as family spokesperson. Her calm but passionate demeanor stands in stark contrast to the outrageous conduct by Dulos and his lawyer. Each time she speaks, she reminds the world that 5 children are missing their mother, a mother who they loved and who loved them deeply in return. I don't need someone beating their chest to remind me what is at stake here. I don't believe the public does either.

The way for the State and the Farber family to obtain justice is for Dulos to be convicted of murder and be sentenced to life imprisonment. IMO Obtaining that conviction is the responsibility of the State, without resorting to media gimmicks. I am much more concerned about what goes on in the courtroom than I am about who thinks who is winning the media war.
Excellent post!

I won't name names but these are my thoughts this morning.... MOO

Is a certain someone's time unaccounted for, on the morning of the disappearance, from approximately 11:30 to 4ish? Do we have independent confirmation that he did in fact arrive at 4J at 11:30? Either way, where did he go after that?

People do what they know.

The key will be common territory, I daresay new construction. Hide the secret in concrete.

Maccabre but to go full Dexter seems like a lengthy process. Given the limited window between 8 am and 10:30 am, what about partial Dexter? Limbs. For ease of transport. Explains the evidence of violence in the garage. Sickening to think of. Such a lovely woman, athletic, kind... something almost supernatural in that it wasn't enough for evil to abuse good, it had to annihilate it....

Only it didn't succeed. Jennifer's goodness will live on... in her beautiful children....

I still think 30 bags is excessive. That's more than paper towels..... and surely no one thought there'd be leakage.... so much clean up, not budgeted for.

I think we need to look for a third vehicle, that left 4J at noon that day, circled back to New Canaan.... maybe to the construction site..... like I said, people do what they know, and if we can trust Criminal Minds, from where I get all of my education in matters of forensics, people operate within their comfort zones... I draw a circle around New Canaan.

Have they had dogs at Sturbridge?

I wonder if there may have been a stash and dash ... and a return under cover of darkness? There, in the woods, alongside the road any number of places...

I trust LE has every angle covered.

Including the past. It seems to me like a builder would have an amazing grasp of electrical circuitry and just might know how to start a horse barn fire without detection...for no other reason than to inflict pain...

MOO MOO MOO

May heart goes out to GF and the children Jennifer so adored... may their lights shine through this impossible darkness.
One thought I have had all along is maybe going to Albany Av. for trash dumps was common for FD. Maybe he did not want to spend money for trash collection so it could have been something he often did and therefore was the reason he thought nothing of taking his phone along. There also could have been actual construction waste in some or even most of the 30 bags. This is just MOO though.

Watching the video of MT walking into court. Can anyone make out what the male voice is saying about an interpreter? It’s right after the female reporters voices end. Sounds like he’s on a walkie talkie, looking to see if an interpreter is out there.

216.00 09/18/2019 D OBJECTION RE DISCOVERY OR DISCLOSURE
Document.gif

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17758564

“The Defendants further object to this request on the grounds that it seeks materials that are confidential and sealed in the divorce case.“

“Defendants further object to this request on the grounds that it seeks documents covered by the attorney-client privilege”
Well isn’t that special. (SNL’s church lady)
It’s okay for NP to mysteriously come into possession of JD’s psych evaluation during the custody battle, but when it concerns FD’s material, suddenly its confidential, privileged and sealed. Grrrrr!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper