Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious, why do you think FIL wanted FD to pay in person?
My hunch is HF knew his son-in-law didn't take kindly to outside advice and this was a socially acceptable method of 'forcing'FD to sit down monthly or whatever to tell his father-in-law
how things were going and what his plans for the business were. And to allow HF to ask questions. sort of like a business meeting.
Like" how's it going with my money out there?"

I've seen forensics shows where they've found bodies using a device that shows a void under ground or in concrete, perhaps some kind of ultrasound.

Google has articles from 2010 about a new system for underground searches but I don't see any updates on the process since then.

DBM-because I need to read ahead before replying!

I've seen forensics shows where they've found bodies using a device that shows a void under ground or in concrete, perhaps some kind of ultrasound.

Google has articles from 2010 about a new system for underground searches but I don't see any updates on the process since then.

DBM

My hunch is HF knew his son-in-law didn't take kindly to outside advice and this was a socially acceptable method of 'forcing'FD to sit down monthly or whatever to tell his father-in-law
how things were going and what his plans for the business were. And to allow HF to ask questions. sort of like a business meeting.
Like" how's it going with my money out there?"

Can you imagine how much FD hated being grilled by HF? This thought makes me happy, except where FD took it out on his wife and children, as I am sure he did. I think any time he had to answer another person’s questions, he became irritated. I listened to FD’s 911 call again, and even the dispatcher’s question about JD’s license plate got his back up a little. It’s subtle, but it’s there. Being questioned by HF probably sent him into orbit, and with people like FD, that $#!+ rolls downhill-hence the altercation with the doorman or whoever at HF and GF’s place in the city.

This entire issue continues to evolve as LE seem to be using the word homicide and we have seen JD interest in 4Jx put into some kind of trust vehicle and JD has been removed from the participants in the Civil Case. I believe in CT that the waiting time is 7 years if there is no body before a person can be declared dead. My guess is that GF and her attys have been working with the State of CT on this issue and due to the investigation the details have not been made public. MOO

Very interesting. Thank you!

Most if not all of the financial documents are now sealed in the Family Court. The recent documents of Family Court testimony used by Atty Weinstein in the Civil Case shed some light on perhaps how the FD financial disclosure documents might have been prepared by his then atty.

So far as I know based on these most recent testimony documents, FD himself kept the books of FORE using Quickbooks and the accountant (there seem to have been 2 over the years) simply took the Quickbooks and used them for tax preparation purposes and to provide compiled statements to Farmington Bank (now Peoples Bank). So far as we have learned in Civil Court, the books and records of FORE have never been audited by a CPA.

Atty Weinstein is understandably concerned that the financial disclosure in Family Court was incorrect/fraudulent as FD listed his net worth as $357,000 in Family Court and at $4,000,000 for purposes of qualifying for financing from his bank (Farmington Bank/now Peoples).

Many questions exist on the entire issue of financial statements, affadavits filed in Family Court, possible bank fraud as we saw Loan Officer Sue Morin from Farmington Bank involk her 5th Amendment right when she was interviewed in Family Court), state and federal tax returns (last believed to be filed in 2016), and no diminishment in lifestyle even with no discernable income from the sale of real estate.

Then you toss in the issue of the cosmic cash machine from Greece with the 'Greek Benefactor' and FD saying in a deposition in Civil Court that he has no idea how his legal bills are being paid and it seems like a mess of lies on top of lies. Pattis has now been called into Civil Court I believe on the issue of how he is being paid for his legal work but its unclear whether he will show up or answer questions. Pattis has already filed with Civil Court to say that the original deposition date isn't 'workable' for him as he 'will be out of town'. I'm not sure if this date has been rescheduled or not for Pattis to be deposed.

The financial situation is an ongoing issue and Atty Weinstein is working hard to get some answers but it has been hard as Civil Court has done nothing to impose penalties or jail time for non compliance of FD in his financial disclosure. The Quickbooks were to have been delivered to Weinstein in 3/18 and to date have still not been received. Not sure how this is allowed to happen but its been an ongoing issue in both Civil and Family Court.

MOO[/QUOTE
I think NP's and those around him like FD's divorce attorney RR, financials should all be audited.......

Here is audio to the Nancy Grace program on 9/9 about the Dulos case - run time 40 min. Will put in media thread as well:

Monday Crime Stories: Hubby’s lover to flip evidence in case of missing mom of 5 Jennifer Dulos?

This is definitely worth the listen! After listening to bad-_ss Nancy Grace and her interviewees, I'm confident justice will be done
for Jennifer. Here are some key takeaways from the audio file:

-LE is hoping that the more they squeeze and push MT and FD, the more likely they will cave and reveal where JD's body might be which is ideal for prosecution.
-Even without a body, there is so much NON-CIRCUMSTANTIAL, but DIRECTLY-LINKED evidence to FD and MT. An arrest for murder is around the corner.
-Jurors love video and they have loads of it, with very clear video of FD and MT getting money at the bank for the car wash. They will likely be able to make the videos even clearer.
-MT is up to her neck in this case and if she doesn't come clean soon, she too will behind bars with FD, the both of them taking group showers.
-When MT said she was "showering" with FD that morning, the defense could say, "Well, they were showering the car".
-The worker's testimony is very incriminating especially because it was unusually rare for FD to use his car.
-The cell data from JD's phone to Lapham is critical!!
-The extensive blood evidence in numerous vehicles, locations, as well as, the splatter, point to a very violent blunt force crime, possibly a gun.
-Both FD and MT should have shut their mouths from the start. Nancy Grace in great fashion said "Oh! What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive".
-They are not going to get away with this. Justice will be served for Jennifer!

Here is video with Fox Legal analyst talking about the gag order. I'd tried to find this the other day but it finally showed up on Dave Puglisi/Fox61 FB page.

Pattis apologist. He may want to actually look at when the war of words began; it did not begin with LE. It never ceases to amaze me how local lawyers hesitate to speak out against their own. This speaker's attempt justification of Pattis' conduct is weak, to say the least.

Last edited:
Here is video with Fox Legal analyst talking about the gag order. I'd tried to find this the other day but it finally showed up on Dave Puglisi/Fox61 FB page.

What news reporter calls counsel for one of the parties by their first name in a news story? Dave and 'Norm' must be, at minimum works buddies. Where I come from, that is a huge no-no, as it implies an other than professional relationship. Guess we know who has been feeding Dave information.

Can you imagine how much FD hated being grilled by HF? This thought makes me happy, except where FD took it out on his wife and children, as I am sure he did. I think any time he had to answer another person’s questions, he became irritated. I listened to FD’s 911 call again, and even the dispatcher’s question about JD’s license plate got his back up a little. It’s subtle, but it’s there. Being questioned by HF probably sent him into orbit, and with people like FD, that $#!+ rolls downhill-hence the altercation with the doorman or whoever at HF and GF’s place in the city.
I haven't heard the 911 call. I wonder was this his way of dealing with authority, or was it based on gender?

It is so awful that it came to this. I hope and I pray that each child finds a way to handle this that best works to give that child peace in his or her spirit, and I hope that they never feel as though they are defined by these terrible events or that they have to feel or act any specific way except secure in the certainty that there was nothing they could or should have done to prevent this, which kids sometimes think even though kids never can be responsible for what an adult does. With GF’s love and guidance and the legacy of unconditional, absolute love for these kids from their mom, I have every hope and confidence that they will. MOO.
This tragedy will live with these children for the rest of their lives. Like you, I hope they are given the love and guidance they need to overcome this very heavy burden their father has yoked to their young lives. It is certain to be a long and difficult journey into adulthood. I hope they will be permitted to change their last names eventually to put any association with their biological father firmly in the past.

As much as Dulos should be condemned for murdering their mother, he should be equally condemned for what he has done to them! I never get as angry as when I hear he and his asinine lawyer talk about "how much" he loves his kids. Fotis Dulos is capable of loving but one person. Himself.

if the children had any relationship with FD, they will not be able to comprehend this and the fact that their mother has disappeared will not make sense to them. they will also read the news and if it is withheld from them, they will be more curious and will seek it out. a nightmare. IMHO.
The children are being counseled by professionals according to news reports; I have every confidence Dr. Farber is following the advice of experienced therapists. Unlike Mr. Dulos, she sees no shame in seeking the advice of mental health professionals to help these children understand precisely what happened in an age appropriate way.

Curious, why do you think FIL wanted FD to pay in person?
Because he had him pegged. IMO he saw through Dulos and wanted him on a tight leash and he was correct. The cheating with MT started when Mr. Farber was already sick. Once Farber was no longer around to be the big stick, Dulos took full advantage. Bet he would never have dared cross Mr. Farber.

I haven't heard the 911 call. I wonder was this his way of dealing with authority, or was it based on gender?

Hard to tell-but he is an A-hole who could easily be seen to treat women in such a way. And I don’t think he likes to have to answer anyone else’s questions. I think it’s his custom to avoid doing so

Last edited:
Here is the official request
By findjenniferd
Posted June 3, 2019
In Official Press Releases, What You Can Do to Help
New Canaan Police and the Connecticut State Police Western District Major Crime Squad are investigating the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos.

This investigation has established a timeline of when Jennifer went missing, and as part of this timeline, we seek video surveillance from homes or businesses that have cameras, which capture vehicular activity on roadways.

If you have a surveillance video system at your residence or business, and it captures vehicular activity, we request that you save the video from Wednesday, May 22, 2019, to Saturday, May 25, 2019, and to please e-mail Kelly.coughlin@newcanaanct.gov with your contact information and address. Please do not send any video content.

We will provide additional information to those who e-mail Officer Coughlin.

We appreciate the community’s cooperation in assisting us with gaining further information into the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos.
I have been somewhat curious as to why LE included the "Wednesday, May 22, 2019" date in their request for surveillance video. Wasn't it Wednesday, May 22nd when FD was supposedly over to JD's for a get-together of some sort? If so, is it possible that is when he made some attempts/arrangements to aid himself in his plan for Friday, May 24th? And possibly LE is hoping someone's video surveillance may show something like that? And/or does LE have good reason to believe that FD and/or MT were casing - for example - driving around JD's place in the days prior to her going missing? JMO/just some thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper