Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this...is most likely, the reason we are here. Seeking and pushing JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER...
Patricelli’s strongest memory of Jennifer is her role as a mother.
“Jennifer’s first priority was always her children. She was so kind and caring. She always had a smile on her face. A very gentle soul and her children were lovely,” she added.

MOO...

Yes!

I’m just waiting for the day when I forget and add “MOO” to the bottom of an email at work. I know it’s coming.
Ha! It'll be especially funny if the accountants here put MOO at the bottom of their reports.

Well, I suppose that's what FO has been doing all these years... All just his own opinion whether those $$ were loans or gifts.

I believe they were filed but were not truthful.
MOO
Do they not have to also file the supporting documents ? Our courts require tax returns, all bank statements, credit card and loan statements etc and the affidavit is sworn before a notary which means if it’s not truthful you can be faced with a perjury charge IMO

Do they not have to also file the supporting documents ? Our courts require tax returns, all bank statements, credit card and loan statements etc and the affidavit is sworn before a notary which means if it’s not truthful you can be faced with a perjury charge IMO
Most if not all of the financial documents are now sealed in the Family Court. The recent documents of Family Court testimony used by Atty Weinstein in the Civil Case shed some light on perhaps how the FD financial disclosure documents might have been prepared by his then atty.

So far as I know based on these most recent testimony documents, FD himself kept the books of FORE using Quickbooks and the accountant (there seem to have been 2 over the years) simply took the Quickbooks and used them for tax preparation purposes and to provide compiled statements to Farmington Bank (now Peoples Bank). So far as we have learned in Civil Court, the books and records of FORE have never been audited by a CPA.

Atty Weinstein is understandably concerned that the financial disclosure in Family Court was incorrect/fraudulent as FD listed his net worth as $357,000 in Family Court and at $4,000,000 for purposes of qualifying for financing from his bank (Farmington Bank/now Peoples).

Many questions exist on the entire issue of financial statements, affadavits filed in Family Court, possible bank fraud as we saw Loan Officer Sue Morin from Farmington Bank involk her 5th Amendment right when she was interviewed in Family Court), state and federal tax returns (last believed to be filed in 2016), and no diminishment in lifestyle even with no discernable income from the sale of real estate.

Then you toss in the issue of the cosmic cash machine from Greece with the 'Greek Benefactor' and FD saying in a deposition in Civil Court that he has no idea how his legal bills are being paid and it seems like a mess of lies on top of lies. Pattis has now been called into Civil Court I believe on the issue of how he is being paid for his legal work but its unclear whether he will show up or answer questions. Pattis has already filed with Civil Court to say that the original deposition date isn't 'workable' for him as he 'will be out of town'. I'm not sure if this date has been rescheduled or not for Pattis to be deposed.

The financial situation is an ongoing issue and Atty Weinstein is working hard to get some answers but it has been hard as Civil Court has done nothing to impose penalties or jail time for non compliance of FD in his financial disclosure. The Quickbooks were to have been delivered to Weinstein in 3/18 and to date have still not been received. Not sure how this is allowed to happen but its been an ongoing issue in both Civil and Family Court.

MOO

Or better yet, they will ask him..."hey, you runty, Mother******; why did you kill my MOM??? I hope you never get out of prison and you rot here. You will never see me again; and in my mind you are DEAD. Have a nice day! MOO

It is so awful that it came to this. I hope and I pray that each child finds a way to handle this that best works to give that child peace in his or her spirit, and I hope that they never feel as though they are defined by these terrible events or that they have to feel or act any specific way except secure in the certainty that there was nothing they could or should have done to prevent this, which kids sometimes think even though kids never can be responsible for what an adult does. With GF’s love and guidance and the legacy of unconditional, absolute love for these kids from their mom, I have every hope and confidence that they will. MOO.

Just found this picture of Sturbridge House in NC a/o June 7, 2019 - 14 days from the missing date:

THANK YOU and WOW! Compared to the Redfin listing a great deal has changed including some of the hardscape....61 Sturbridge Hill Rd, New Canaan, CT 06840 - 5 beds/6 baths
  • Can't tell from your earlier photo, but it doesn't appear the walkways are in...certainly the ugly front parking pad is missing.
  • In the recent listing there is a back patio.
  • Do you know what the "protrusions" are in the early picture in the lower left, front side of the picture. It looks like metal and/or wood, approximately where the mailbox is now.
I had forgotten how rough the exterior and landscaping were in late May/early June. Good find.

On Dateline possibly paying FD/Pattis. FD made the decision to supply non blurred photos (multiple photos) to Dateline and allow exclusive access to his/GF house 4Jx I believe.

I am curious if this is how Dateline was able to justify making payment to Pattis or FD for their participation?

I hope that Atty Weinstein is able to get an answer to this question when he deposes No Case Norm in Civil Court as the idea of using photographs of his 5 children to fund his legal campaign against the Farber family and rob his 5 children of any inheritance is something that I cannot find a word w/i TOS that expresses how I feel about this situation, if true.

MOO

It is so awful that it came to this. I hope and I pray that each child finds a way to handle this that best works to give that child peace in his or her spirit, and I hope that they never feel as though they are defined by these terrible events or that they have to feel or act any specific way except secure in the certainty that there was nothing they could or should have done to prevent this, which kids sometimes think even though kids never can be responsible for what an adult does. With GF’s love and guidance and the legacy of unconditional, absolute love for these kids from their mom, I have every hope and confidence that they will. MOO.

if the children had any relationship with FD, they will not be able to comprehend this and the fact that their mother has disappeared will not make sense to them. they will also read the news and if it is withheld from them, they will be more curious and will seek it out. a nightmare. IMHO.

THANK YOU and WOW! Compared to the Redfin listing a great deal has changed including some of the hardscape....61 Sturbridge Hill Rd, New Canaan, CT 06840 - 5 beds/6 baths
  • Can't tell from your earlier photo, but it doesn't appear the walkways are in...certainly the ugly front parking pad is missing.
  • In the recent listing their is a back patio.
  • Do you know what the "protrusions" are in the early picture in the lower left, front side of the picture. It looks like metal and/or wood. Approximately where the mailbox is now.
I had forgotten how rough the exterior and landscaping were in late May/early June. Good find.
Yes, that is why I was always so concerned about the driveway, front courtyard, plantings and rear patio as they weren't yet in at the time of the missing date. We never saw NCPD or State Police digging on this property and it was released back to FD. We know that State Crime visited Strubridge with the Crime Van at least twice but I wonder why no digging was ever done as the front yard was completely exposed at the missing date and it was completely covered with asphalt and the back patio area was covered with what looks to be cement and native stone.

I don't know what that metal portion on the front lawn might be. Lampost electrical perhaps? IDK.

I would have felt more comfortable about the situation if a bulldozer had been brought in and the entire front portion excavated and ditto for the back patio.

I keep going back to the comment in AW2 where FD asks EE if he heard anything on the 24th while EE was in NC working at Sturbridge. Admittedly this is a super vague statement, but we know EE showed up at Sturbridge around 9:30 and so it is possible that FD could have been at the property in advance of EE arrival or even while EE was on site as EE was allegedly inside installing locks and other hardware. I'm not sure what to think about Sturbridge portion of the investigation at all.

MOO

On Dateline possibly paying FD/Pattis. FD made the decision to supply non blurred photos (multiple photos) to Dateline and allow exclusive access to his/GF house 4Jx I believe.

I am curious if this is how Dateline was able to justify making payment to Pattis or FD for their participation?

I hope that Atty Weinstein is able to get an answer to this question when he deposes No Case Norm in Civil Court as the idea of using photographs of his 5 children to fund his legal campaign against the Farber family and rob his 5 children of any inheritance is something that I cannot find a word w/i TOS that expresses how I feel about this situation, if true.

MOO
To put the photos of the children out there for the world to see when they're so vulnerable is incredibly irresponsible and selfish but I would bet my stock in Pumpkin Spice that money changed hands.

The check may have and probably did go directly into the hands of Pattis since the spotlight is on FD's dollars but it's still completely wrong and he should be chastised publicly for it.

Last edited:
I can't like your post enough!!! I've tried saying this before but I was put in my place so I just stopped. I am a mother of 4 kids, my oldest is 18 and did not get a phone until his 18th birthday, and the younger ones are not allowed to have them. They did get bullied at school by the "in crowd" for a short time but now all of them see those kids completely and obsessively addicted and controlled by that little box in their hands and unable to even hold an articulate conversation.

It’s certainly a huge problem. It’s just my opinion, of course, but I always feel that depending on age and the individual, having an awareness of things that might be said and being prepared with responses including saying nothing or saying, “I’m not sure why you would ask or talk about that but our family policy is to only talk about this at home” or “While I appreciate your interest, that’s a topic I don’t discuss” or something—whatever—the child feels ok with saying and can remember, and then changing the subject or walking away, and repeating the same phrase as needed but not engaging. (If the child wants to talk about it, that’s different, of course.) I did this type of role playing with my kids when they were younger to prepare them for situations like someone wanting them to get in a car with a driver who has been drinking (“I’m sorry but I just never get into a car with a driver who has had anything to drink”) or “My policy” or “Our family policy”, etc. It truly helped them—and I do it as well. I hate it but I think that while we definitely want to do what we can to limit exposure to the worst of the worst, if we know we can’t protect kids from all of it, maybe we can give them ways to respond so they’re ready if it happens. Just MOO.

To put the photos of the children out there for the world to see when they're so vulnerable is incredibly irresponsible and selfish but I would bet my stock in Pumpkin Spice that money changed hands.

The check may have and probably did go directly into the hands of Pattis since the spotlight is on FD's dollars but it's still completely wrong and he should be chastised publicly for it.
I do wonder if there is anything that can be legally done to protect the childrens images from being sold and used commercially by FD or Pattis?

WHERE IS GAL MEEHAN AND JUDGE HELLER on the issue of protection of the children and their rights?

Did the children consent to the use of those pictures by FD and did the children or their guardian have to sign off on the use of their images by Dateline. Such approvals are fairly standard so if the children or their guardian didn't sign off then how were the images made available to the world?

I'm not sure why we haven't seen anything from Family Court on the issue of the press using images of the children and Dateline in particular. Not sure if anything can be done or if Family Court simply doesn't care but my understanding is that such things fall into the purview of GAL Meehan (if he is still a part of the case as both Plaintiff and Defense have made motions for his termination).

I'm baffled on this one....

MOO

Ha! It'll be especially funny if the accountants here put MOO at the bottom of their reports.

Well, I suppose that's what FO has been doing all these years... All just his own opinion whether those $$ were loans or gifts.

Oh, good idea! I’ll feel better if they think it’s “My opinion only”; I’m just afraid some of them will think I’m saying “MOO” like a Holstein! Oh, well; it will spice up their day! MOO!

Yes, that is why I was always so concerned about the driveway, front courtyard, plantings and rear patio as they weren't yet in at the time of the missing date. We never saw NCPD or State Police digging on this property and it was released back to FD. We know that State Crime visited Strubridge with the Crime Van at least twice but I wonder why no digging was ever done as the front yard was completely exposed at the missing date and it was completely covered with asphalt and the back patio area was covered with what looks to be cement and native stone.

I don't know what that metal portion on the front lawn might be. Lampost electrical perhaps? IDK.

I would have felt more comfortable about the situation if a bulldozer had been brought in and the entire front portion excavated and ditto for the back patio.

I keep going back to the comment in AW2 where FD asks EE if he heard anything on the 24th while EE was in NC working at Sturbridge. Admittedly this is a super vague statement, but we know EE showed up at Sturbridge around 9:30 and so it is possible that FD could have been at the property in advance of EE arrival or even while EE was on site as EE was allegedly inside installing locks and other hardware. I'm not sure what to think about Sturbridge portion of the investigation at all.

MOO

ITA about the cursory search of 61 Sturbridge....It is especially concerning to me that the night/morning when neighbors reported the loud banging, JD's disappearance had just been logged and the search starting. Connecting Sturbridge to her disappearance by the dispatcher and responding patrol would be highly unlikely. Twenty-four hours later, the property would have been viewed differently, IMO.

I agree that there is something "off" about FD quizzing the EE about calls and wondering if he saw him. I can understand the calls, but since FD claims he wasn't in New Canaan that morning, that question makes no sense to me either.

Are there any devices that can detect objects under asphalt and concrete or even grass? How strong of a lead would LE need to get a search warrant for the exterior of that home?

MOO

Did FD ask if EE heard or was it saw something? Or were there two different times he asked such things? I thought it was asked about EE’s drive over? I am sure that you’re right as I still get confused about all the houses and timelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark