Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another photo (unrelated to the case) but taken May 1, 2019 shows that some trees have no leaves yet while others are just starting to show up as green. The overcast sky and cool damp weather was what most of the spring was like in CT in 2019 IMO.

View attachment 204991
You can get some good photos of the growth etc around Waveny at the end of May at the time of the search in the week following JDs disappearance from google image search, for MSM photos related to “Dulos Search Waveny”.
Here is one that has a couple of good images of the trails and woods at Waveny that week.
It looks relatively well grown in.

New Canaan works toward cameras in Waveny

This beach is 11 miles from NC and 80 from Farmington . Idk if FD could’ve disposed of JD in broad daylight around this location without help .. also , being the skeptic I am .... I doubt this is her .... however I wish it was ..

And I think there was a canoeist or kayaker who went missing from their boat in August-boat was found, but not the paddler. Likely not JD

Can they do that if the police won't even say she's deceased? When will they officially consider her deceased if nothing new comes out?
This entire issue continues to evolve as LE seem to be using the word homicide and we have seen JD interest in 4Jx put into some kind of trust vehicle and JD has been removed from the participants in the Civil Case. I believe in CT that the waiting time is 7 years if there is no body before a person can be declared dead. My guess is that GF and her attys have been working with the State of CT on this issue and due to the investigation the details have not been made public. MOO

You can get some good photos of the growth etc around Waveny at the end of May at the time of the search in the week following JDs disappearance from google image search, for MSM photos related to “Dulos Search Waveny”.
Here is one that has a couple of good images of the trails and woods at Waveny that week.
It looks relatively well grown in.

New Canaan works toward cameras in Waveny
Yes, it looks like the leaves showed up in mid May as the pictures you have in the link are from May 29th.

I don’t think FD “borrowed” the red truck-it was more like “here, take my much larger Raptor to do what you need to do down in NC-much more heavy duty”, and then the red truck was supposed to stay put up in Farmington
Yrs you’re right. My sense is that contractors generally do this and the FORE did this before.

And I think there was a canoeist or kayaker who went missing from their boat in August-boat was found, but not the paddler. Likely not JD
Yeah I am just doing some wishful thinking. Probably not her. Cannot wait to see this case progress. LE being meticulous and have faith in them based on what I’ve seen thus far.

I agree that the Termination of Parental Rights saga will become a reality at some point and will be necessary for GF to adopt or have another family member adopt the 5 children to safeguard them.

But one thing at a time as visibility on the criminal case will no doubt have to become clearer IMO to move forward on this front! But I fully trust in the wisdom of GF and her crackerjack legal team to know when the time is right to move forward on this front.

MOO

Oh, definitely - no rush at all. FD just makes his own case worse as time goes on anyway, making it very clear he does not care in ANY way about those children.

Thanks everyone for contributing photos or descriptions of the trees/brush closer to the time of the disappearance. I do think that if FD did move JD's body from the Suburban to the Tacoma on Lapham road that he had plenty of cover (flora and vehicle) to do it. Risky but not impossible.

There are quite a few pics of the Waveny/Lapham searches here too:
Blood found in Jennifer Dulos’ home, search shifts to N.Y.

I thought the loan agreement said FD had to pay in person?
Yes this was a provision of the original agreement but perhaps after FIL death this was disregarded by FD? IDK, we will have to wait for trial I suppose to find out exactly why FD believes these loans that were originally made as loans suddenly became 'gifts'? I also cannot wait to hear the testimony of the FD original accountant that had these loans correctly listed as such on the tax returns explain to the court what FD wanted them to do. Then we will no doubt hear from the 'new' accountant that converted the loans to equity as to the 'explanation' that FD provided for this conversion. Should be interesting IMO to say the least...... MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces