Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you, TKB. We don't give into toddlers who throw fits for unlimited access to popsicles.
Why would we give into teens who insist on unlimited electronics access.
Neither is good for them.

When my granddaughter was a preteen I proudly watched her make a speech to a women's group about girls who spent a recent overnight field trip playing with their phones instead of interacting with friends on the bus.
Her point was that she hoped never to be "that girl" nor to be obsessed with the "in crowd".

Keep up the good work. The world is going to need some people who can communicate without a plastic box!
Stay strong with it. Children existed without phones earlier...heck, it was us!

Can they do that if the police won't even say she's deceased? When will they officially consider her deceased if nothing new comes out?
Seven years missing before they're declared dead is the number I've always seen.

I remember the difficulty families of the missing had after 9-11.

Last edited:
IMO with FD where there is a will there is a way. The 'friend' mortgages on Sturbridge look to be second mortgages. There is also believed to be a mortgage on 80 MS that is not bank provided. Online mortgage lookup isn't possible so far as I can tell for these properties in terms of the specific dollar amounts so the details have to be gotten from the towns in person.
Hmmmm. May have to take a trip to the Farmington town clerk office

I am really surprised that the court let him get away with not filing a financial affidavit.
Apparently CT family law has no hard deadlines - not so everywhere - this is grounds for contempt and the judge would be hauling you and your attorney to explain if it isn’t filed within 30 days of filing for divorce or responding to the complaint - IMO

Seven years missing before they're declared dead is the number I've always seen.

I remember the difficulty families had after 9-11.
This reminds me of something I was thinking about - perhaps GF is working with LE regarding the filing of murder charges and holding off as long as possible so that JD isn’t declared dead and the divorce stays open? We don’t want FD declared a widow and then entitled to whatever CT law says (although I firmly believe she updated her estate plan based on GF being her Power of attorney from the court filings) but my state allows a disinherited spouse 1/3 regardless of the Will - maybe this is driving the delay? JMO

I'm with you on this --- initially I pooh poohed speculation that he might have been involved in setting the horse barn fire - it seemed so far fetched at the time - but now, honestly, knowing what we've learned about him, I think all bets are off & it should be investigated. I also think LE should take a look at his mom's falling down the stairs and being run over by the Greek nanny. How that driveway "accident" went down (at least as described in news reports) seemed very fishy to me and while both could legitimately have been accidents, who really knows. MOO MOO (laugh every time I write that. Picturing happy cows in a pasture somewhere :))

I’m just waiting for the day when I forget and add “MOO” to the bottom of an email at work. I know it’s coming.

I wish we had a decent picture of the Lapham Road area dated around the end of May or early June. I wanted to get a better idea of the tree growth/brush foliage at that time of year. Because I can totally see someone being able to use the woods on the west side of Lapham Road and the turn abouts to move a body those 100 feet when the foliage is fairly green and dense. If you look at it in Sept, it makes perfect sense in terms of concealment. Easy to pull the body out of the right side of the Suburban (as it faces south), carry it 100 feet under the cover of the trees to the north facing parked Tacoma, entering it from the left side (using the cover of the vehicles as well).

But, the trees would have been less leafy and dense at the time of the disappearance, not too bare though, either. Hence my wish we could find a closer timestamped example to go by. GE images are in Jan, April, Aug, Sept, etc.

trees are usually leafed out at the end of May. If you want to know for sure, check the historic pollen counts in the area.

anyone who would move a dead body between vehicles on a public street in daylight when that person has access to several residences and to construction sites, just deserves to be photographed on bus cameras. IMHO.

Law enforcement and the district attorney’s office is responsible for getting justice for her daughter.

Her responsibility is to raise those children. That’s it.

It’s one thing to get out in front of the cameras when someone is missing, and you need the public’s help.

This ain’t that.

They know who killed Jennifer, and justice is coming. She’s doing her part by fighting him for custody, and exposing the house of cards that this man may have killed to keep standing.

She’s an elderly woman who has lost her daughter, and is now faced with a tremendous burden.

She gets to decide how she wants to deal with the media; I think she’s earned it.

Always enjoy your style, MassGuy!

Hi, Here is a bit of my post from June 10th where I describe what I saw, foliage wise, on Lapham:
The road where her car was found, Lapham., is next to the park and though you can see the jogging trails, it's extremely lush with big bushes, hedges, and a thick overhead tree canopy. There are slight turns and carved out areas off the road to park your car. I could totally see someone waiting for the coast to be clear and then make a quick switch... The trees really start blooming late April / Early May here in Fairfield County.

leaves a few weeks after pollen:
Allergy Season Set To Hit CT Hard This Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members