Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost funny, no? So absurd. He calls 911 because his wife is leaving him - even though he's conducted a blatant affair with MT for over a year already at that point (and if I recall correctly, he'd even moved the new girlfriend into the HOUSE!).

If the 911 folks said "that guy's a psycho!" after the call, they'd have been spot on.
And he expresses no alarm when his wife actually does disappear.
Should have put that on the murder "to-do" list ---
#1. Be sure to fake feeling something.

Last edited:
You would assume the business checks the ability of the battery to take a full charge and the ability of the charger to complete a full charge especially in a case like this. And even if not, when a person’s freedom is predicated by having the monitor on, it seems reasonable to assume that the person would be hypervigilant about making SURE it was working right—and if not, would be calling ASAP to get it fixed. But this is FD, and it reminds me of the car-GPS issue when he roamed out of state. No big deal, said NP, then, too. Ack. MOO.
This is not a problem with the equipment. This is a problem with a man who doesn't think the rules apply to him. One failure to hold a charge, maybe. Four such failures is by human design. I hope the judge gets Dulos in line because he still believes he is in control. He needs to be disabused of that notion quickly.

Last edited:
It's not hard to get verified. Easy process. And it doesn't bind you to the case or websleuths.

I understand why being verified is useful especially when it’s for friends or relatives of victims because it is hard to know if they truly do have that type of insider information but I feel like it’s much easier to discern if a person truly knows about a field like in law. It can’t be helped; our knowledge and world view gained over years of experience in whatever it is we do just come through, IMO. I feel the same way about not wanting to do it, not that I’m a lawyer. I don’t even go on Facebook. Perhaps I just like typing “MOO”! MOO.

This is not a problem with the equipment. This is a problem with a man who doesn't think the rules apply to him. One failure to hold a charge, maybe. Four of such failures is by human design. I hope the judge gets Dulos in line because he still believes he is in control. He needs to be disabused of that notion quickly.

Yep!

BBM

I'm doubtful with a capital D that this conversation took place with Jennifer's children!

GF knew he was a cruel and scary man so I don't think she was speaking much "great Dad" stuff.

MOveryemphaticO

Well, I don’t know, of course, but I believe it was on the record that at least one of the kids wanted to see their old room- and it is very unusual for children to think of their parent negatively.

And then there is the practical matter. What if one of the kids testifies or mentions in therapy something like- “I’ve heard dad say he’ll kill her” or some such. Defense would be all over “proving” the kid was coached, and if the child said, “yeah, Grammy F. Thinks dad killed mom,” the kids statement becomes useless.

I can’t even begin to imagine what life is like for those kids, but saying anything negative, or not allowing them to say anything positive, about their father could only make things worse for them, their value as witnesses aside.

They probably were excited to go on their visit to Farmington. If they used the word great, I would say Grammy F should have used the word back. She can stay honest with her self by saying “ I know how great that is to you,” as long as she doesn’t betray with her intonation that the same does not apply to her. If one of the older children asks, depending on the kids maturity, she might answer that she is angry with him because she believes he hurt her, as long as she is clear that she does not expect the child to agree to earn her love.

MOO

BBM

I'm doubtful with a capital D that this conversation took place with Jennifer's children!

GF knew he was a cruel and scary man so I don't think she was speaking much "great Dad" stuff.

MOveryemphaticO
Absolutely agree @MemPat!

Cannot see GF or friends chatting up the positives of anything FD at that time. Can you imagine what they were going through after realizing that multiple appts had been missed by JD and she didn't arrive at GF apt to meet with the rest of the family? It must have been horrible situation. Then GF and friends had to report the missing situation all the while dealing with the children looking for their mother and not having her be where she ALWAYS was!

Yep, no positive FO chit chat that night!

MOO

Source: Jennifer-Dulos-case-GPS-issues-could-signal-14453211.php

“This is a routine maintenance call of an unnecessary surveillance device,” Fotis Dulos’ defense attorney Norm Pattis said Thursday. “I wish they would just take the damn thing off. Fotis Dulos is not going anywhere, he’s eager to face the charges.”

Sure Norm, let's just take the damn thing off!
He is not going to get anywhere with this judge with that ridiculous statement. No way, no how.

So, if FD and MT could go back in time right now, would FD not go through with the murder and would Mt (if not involved in the planning) have turned him in from the get go? As reality sets in on them? Idk. MOO.
Unfortunately, Malignant Narcissists rarely believe they made bad decisions but can think of a hundred ways others ruined their lives.

FD will find a whole new population of people to manipulate in prison but there will also be many who will thwart his self-enhancing plans.

We call them Guards.

“This is a routine maintenance call of an unnecessary surveillance device,” Fotis Dulos’ defense attorney Norm Pattis said Thursday. “I wish they would just take the damn thing off. Fotis Dulos is not going anywhere, he’s eager to face the charges.”

Omg! This IS the theatre of the absurd! I better try to go to sleep. It seems apparent that I’m having bizarre nightmares! MOO!

SS Rd did have dirt portions even up near Wilton/Ridgefield (CT side), but I don't know about now - haven't been on it in years.
Silver Spring is a cut off from RT 35 in Ridgefield to go south into New Canaan before you hit the NY State Line on Rt 35. You take that route if you are travelling on RT 84 from Hartford and taking Rt7 south in Danbury to RT35 in Ridgefield. Siver Spring runs south parallel to the CT/NY line and juts across and back across the state line for only a short section right before it enters New Canaan. This is the route he would take to get to Sturbridge. IMO FD took this route to avoid going into New York and didn't realize that section was in NY State. IMO.

Cannot see GF or friends chatting up the positives of anything FD at that time. Can you imagine what they were going through after realizing that multiple appts had been missed by JD and she didn't arrive at GF apt to meet with the rest of the family? It must have been horrible situation. Then GF and friends had to report the missing situation all the while dealing with the children looking for their mother and not having her be where she ALWAYS was!

MOO

The children have to told the truth, but they are entitled to developing their own judgements and evaluations of their father.

LE has not charged him with murder, but they do seem to think he murdered her. ( lied in wait...drove her car with her body). A child who asks should be told what police seem to think- depending on the child and his/her maturity- but they should NOT be told what theories are acceptable or unacceptable for them to develop.

If they were looking forward to seeing their father and that was cancelled, they are entitled to be bummed. They should not be forced to be happy about it.

What I find so ironic about this whole bracelet discussion is that both FD and No Case Norm have demonstrated more interest and emotion in the inanimate object that is the bracelet IMO than they have in the missing and now presumed dead JD!

First FD feels compelled to complain that the bracelet was chafing his ankle. Quel dommage mon Petit Prince!

Second No Case Norm seems to get quite huffy and call the device, "an unnecessary surveillance device" and

Third proceeds to say, "I wish they would just take the damn thing off"!

I simply cannot wait to see what Judge Blawie thinks of these comments from No Case Norm as I think they might have gone over the boundaries imposed by the Gag Order.

No Case Norm is the gift that simply cannot stop from giving IMO.

MOO

MOO
We've seen so many cases where the victim's friends and family testify that she said, "If anything ever happens to me, ______ did it."

I would bet anything Jennifer spoke these words to several family members and friends, certainly to her mother and sister.

I hope those conversations are admissible but it also won't surprise me if we see the words written in Jennifer's hand during the trial.

Everyone knew what had happened immediately and that's why FD and MT will pay.

We've seen so many cases where the victim's friends and family testify that she said, "If anything ever happens to me, ______ did it."

I would bet anything Jennifer spoke these words to several family members and friends, certainly to her mother and sister.

I hope those conversations are admissible but it also won't surprise me if we see the words written in Jennifer's hand during the trial.

Everyone knew what had happened immediately and that's why FD and MT will pay.

Hell, she did this on the record in her divorce case.

That’s probable even more effective than having a friend testify, as this came directly from her in that court filing.

I have no doubt that she also expressed these concerns to friends and family.

I know that filing for divorce, and filing this motion will enrage him,” she said. “I know he will retaliate by trying to harm me in some way. He has the attitude that he must always win at all costs. He is dangerous and ruthless when he believes that he has been wronged. During the course of our marriage, he told me about sickening revenge fantasies and plans to cause physical harm to others who have wronged him.”

The children have to told the truth, but they are entitled to developing their own judgements and evaluations of their father.

LE has not charged him with murder, but they do seem to think he murdered her. ( lied in wait...drove her car with her body). A child who asks should be told what police seem to think- depending on the child and his/her maturity- but they should NOT be told what theories are acceptable or unacceptable for them to develop.

If they were looking forward to seeing their father and that was cancelled, they are entitled to be bummed. They should not be forced to be happy about it.
I would expect that the children are receiving professional counseling. One day they had a mom and dad and lived in a house in New Canaan. The next, mom is missing, dad is arrested for throwing away her bloody clothing, and they are living with grandmother in NYC.

That is such a radical change for them; they must be questioning what is happening. Dr. Farber has publicly stated via her pleadings in the divorce that she believes seeking mental health treatment is nothing to be ashamed of. IMO she is following the advice of the experts when it comes to answering questions the children have.

Only a depraved person would so cruelly rob his own children of the childhood they deserved. And for what? Because their father could not stand "losing"? When viewed from their perspective, he is truly a monster.

I have been trying to figure out who manufacturers the bracelet being worn by FD and who the monitoring company is that has the contract with the State of CT that is supposed to be reporting on FD and MT.

So far, no luck. :mad::(:mad::(

If anyone has any information please post it but I will keep looking to figure this out.

It seems like either the info on the infractions is getting to the parole person too late or the parole person isn't referring the infraction data to the States Atty. Right now its not possible to figure out where the fault in the system lies.

Is the contract with the monitoring company simply allowing for too much time before the Parole person gets the data and reports it to someone that can act on it? Or, is the Parole person empowered to act but for whatever reason hasn't been doing so?

I also cannot figure out the chain of command for the data on the bracelets?

I guess we will find out on Monday but these aren't hard questions IMO.

Shout out to Dave Altimari at the Hartford Courant or anyone at the Stamford Advocate! We would really appreciate your help with some basic investigative reporting on the bracelets please! It would be nice to understand how this entire process is supposed to work in advance of listening to the hearing on Monday IMO. Who makes the bracelets, Which Company does the monitoring? What is the Process of monitoring a client with a bracelet supposed to be? In short, how is it supposed to work and why is the situation NOT working so well with FD and MT?

MOO
Key words here, Dave --- basic investigative reporting! Do not call Pattis for info.

Last edited:
Hell, she did this on the record in her divorce case.

That’s probable even more effective than having a friend testify, as this came directly from her in that court filing.

I have no doubt that she also expressed these concerns to friends and family.

I know that filing for divorce, and filing this motion will enrage him,” she said. “I know he will retaliate by trying to harm me in some way. He has the attitude that he must always win at all costs. He is dangerous and ruthless when he believes that he has been wronged. During the course of our marriage, he told me about sickening revenge fantasies and plans to cause physical harm to others who have wronged him.”

Yep! I'm sure there's also a therapist and a physician who'll speak for Jennifer...more is always better....but you're right, this quote will be Jennifer speaking from the grave, even if the grave is never found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark