Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get verified because I am hoping not to get too attached to this forum. I feel like I am neglecting other matters when I come here and I have sworn I will step away once Dulos is arrested. This case has brought out the crusader in me (and many, many others). I am sharing my experiences because it is my foolish notion that maybe our collective wisdom can somehow help.

As I watch Dr. Phil, I feel somewhat comforted by the words of the criminologist. Whether or not we like it, MT can help LE, and herself. Her door to cooperation remains open IMO. I have to disagree with R.Kelly's lawyer, though, about the garage evidence. We know it contained evidence of a significant physical altercation, and that blood evidence in the garage matters.

One final comment, I happen to be torturing a cohort who is the smartest guy I have ever worked with by making him watch Dr. Phil with me. He knows zip bout the case, but he knows I have been semi-obsessed about it. He is mad at me for even questioning this investigation; says there is "no way" Dulos is going to get away with this murder.

He also said Dulos needs to get a new lawyer immediately. Letting Dulos talk to the press? Incompetent. Posing revenge suicide theories. Whaaaaaat?
I want to honor you and thank you for coming on this site and posting. I really appreciate your knowledge and wisdom. Thank you again for sharing.

What would FD do differently? In his mind, FD doesn't make mistakes. If he could go back in time, he'd change what other people did.

Even in that interview, he's put out that this is all happening to HIM.

The ego is unbelievable.

I hope MT is sorry she ever met him. But she's also protecting him... which means she's in deep. Either in the crime or under his spell.

MOO

Check youtube for the segments. I posted 2 segments earlier in this thread. Enjoyed both shows and was intrigued to hear the experts POV as to how this will end. Dr Phil thinks FD will take a plea. 2 experts see MT working a deal with the State for reduced prison time and FD convicted of murder. Defense atty seemed to think the case as is would be too circumstantial to convict and FD walks and Nancy Grace I believe thought FD would be convicted of murder.
Another youtube segment from today from Dr Phil:

No. Of course it's not at all too late.

But the recent talks have clearly broken down. No way would they level more charges if it was productive. They just wouldn't.
Oh, ok, thanks! I thought maybe it was too late because she had not cooperated and now would have to face whatever further charges will be made without another chance to make a deal. Imo

I've been searching for more information on the ankle bracelets and which company has the contract for the State of CT.

I did find this information from the State as to the 2 types of bracelets used and how the data is monitored and reviewed. Looks like the info is supposed to be reviewed daily.
https://www.cga.ct.gov/2014/rpt/pdf/2014-R-0065.pdf

Electronic Monitoring of Parolees

"Beginning January 2006 the Hartford regional parole office (the state has five regional offices) began a pilot program using global positioning system (GPS) electronic monitoring for certain sex offenders. The system requires the parolee to wear a bracelet or anklet and to carry a separate device called a transponder. The system allows the board to program geographic as well as curfew conditions into it. For example the system can be programmed to show a violation whenever the parolee comes within a certain distance of a school or a day care center. This system sends data to the service provider indicating exactly where the parolee went and what time he was there. It indicates a violation if the parolee violates either a geographic or curfew condition of his parole".

"Just as in the case of the more traditional electronic monitoring, the service provider prepares a report on each parolee and electronically transmits it to the appropriate parole office and officer the next business day. The officer reviews it that day or the next day he is back to work". BBM

IMO reading this info the issue doesn't seem to be that the Parole Officer isn't getting the report from the service provider but perhaps the issue is that the Parole Officer isn't getting the information to the decision makers in LE and the States Atty Office on a real time basis.

I hope the situation ISN'T that the Parole Officer is alerting the States Atty's Office and nothing gets done? I don't think this is the case though as with the MT situation the States Atty's Office seemed to have no idea that she had been back in CT for 3 weeks after only staying in NY for one day.

NEWSFLASH: HARTFORD WE HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THE GPS BRACELETS! IMMEDIATE HELP NEEDED! THANK YOU!

MOO
service provider transmits it the "NEXT BUSINESS DAY" and then the PO reviews it that day or the "NEXT BUSINESS DAY" he is back to work. It starts off bad enough with a first next business day, then we have a second next business day, and then we move to "or when he is back to work". Agree with you @afitzy, a serious problem. I would think in this modern day world we live in, that there is some sort of immediate notification ping and action taken based on the nature of the arrest. But old, crotchety no case Norm just makes a mockery out of it. Seriously, I am surpised FD is still hanging around.

I was thinking this scenario. FD used this trip the morning of the 25th to transport and dispose of JD on the way to NYC. FD killed JD in NC and moved her body from the Suburban to the EE Tacoma where the car was parked on Lapham Rd. He then drove JD to 4JC and/or 80MS to dismember and stage her remains. He then drove with MT to Albany to get rid of the peripheral evidence. The next morning 5/25 he then takes JD remains with him back on his way to NYC to dispose of? Maybe toss her in containers off the Willis Avenue Bridge into the Harlem/East River which doesn't have tolls and is the way to get to the Upper East Side from Connecticut and the Bronx. MOO.
DBM!

Okay, MT's court attire pendant does look like the back of a St. Benedict's medal, as someone pointed out (sorry, cannot remember who pointed this out and can't find scrolling back) -- so less alarming than just a Greek symbol -- but the two-finger thing is really strange. Dos she just strongly favor two fingers or is there some covert signaling going on? Maybe it's just a coincidence, but she seems to like emphasizing those two fingers. And why would she need to signal to her daughter, aren't they allowed to speak? She has also been captured looking extremely jolly and inappropriate with her mother, at least in her white-suit court appearance.

BBM
Dupuytren's Contracture: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment ?

Greenburg (R Kelly's lawyer) lies right through this. He said "little bit of blood" repeatedly which is not true.
Yes, agree with you.

IMO Greenburg was out of step with the facts of the case and almost seemed to be doing "opposite day" on a number of points which seemed odd as was his conclusion is that "FD will walk".

Its never completely clear who is playing which role in some of these shows but the Greenburg role today didn't add too much value to those trying to understand what a good defense atty should do IMO. Also, Greenburg predictably didn't go after Pattis strategy to give the high/low points which would have been interesting to hear. My response to the Greenburg participation (other than brilliant comment below about defendants not speaking AT ALL) was a 'meh'....

All this being said I do believe that Greenburg's point about saying nothing being the best strategy was absolutely correct and I honest wish there was some way to email that particular segment to Pattisville as they simply don't understand the damage they have done to their clients defense.

Thank goodness Judge Blawie had the wisdom to understand the situation and so IMO saved FD from the disaster that Pattisville has created on his behalf!
MOO

From Nancy Grace, did we learn that Jennifer may have been assaulted while exiting her car in the garage?

If there was blood IN her vehicle, his she-went-missing-while-jogging story didn't have a chance.

I can't fathom her terror...

It's all so very tragic.

MOO

Thanks for this, @afitzy.

Greenburg (R Kelly's lawyer) lies right through this. He said "little bit of blood" repeatedly which is not true.

But I liked his comment "If she rolls, he's got big problems."

ETA: thanks
Yeah I don’t think he even read the arrest warrant. It says that it was obvious there was a violent assault in the garage with lots of blood that was cleaned up (can’t wait to see the luminol pics). There was also FD DNA mixed with JD in her sink. Wouldn’t be there from a hug (especially one that didn’t happen). I’m sure it’s in the drains too. This case is killing me. Want to see him brought to justice. They obviously haven’t found body and if that doesn’t happen I still think they should bring murder one charge.

I have been trying to figure out who manufacturers the bracelet being worn by FD and who the monitoring company is that has the contract with the State of CT that is supposed to be reporting on FD and MT.

So far, no luck. :mad::(:mad::(

If anyone has any information please post it but I will keep looking to figure this out.

It seems like either the info on the infractions is getting to the parole person too late or the parole person isn't referring the infraction data to the States Atty. Right now its not possible to figure out where the fault in the system lies.

Is the contract with the monitoring company simply allowing for too much time before the Parole person gets the data and reports it to someone that can act on it? Or, is the Parole person empowered to act but for whatever reason hasn't been doing so?

I also cannot figure out the chain of command for the data on the bracelets?

I guess we will find out on Monday but these aren't hard questions IMO.

Shout out to Dave Altimari at the Hartford Courant or anyone at the Stamford Advocate! We would really appreciate your help with some basic investigative reporting on the bracelets please! It would be nice to understand how this entire process is supposed to work in advance of listening to the hearing on Monday IMO. Who makes the bracelets, Which Company does the monitoring? What is the Process of monitoring a client with a bracelet supposed to be? In short, how is it supposed to work and why is the situation NOT working so well with FD and MT?

MOO

Oh, ok, thanks! I thought maybe it was too late because she had not cooperated and now would have to face whatever further charges will be made without another chance to make a deal. Imo

No. But for me it's clear that charging her with more counts was a shot across the bow. They're telling her they're serious. It's getting close and she needs to play ball.

I hope her intelligence is greater than her entitlement and arrogance and she realizes she will get a better deal if she tells what she knows.

But I do think the state is in a tough spot. They need her. Without proof he was there, without a body, her cooperation is crucial.

And if she doesn't fully cooperate I hope the system throws the book at her.

She will lose her kid and do time. I hope. Right now she's looking at more than Fotis, IMO. Even without the additional charges.

Last edited:
Source: Jennifer-Dulos-case-GPS-issues-could-signal-14453211.php

“This is a routine maintenance call of an unnecessary surveillance device,” Fotis Dulos’ defense attorney Norm Pattis said Thursday. “I wish they would just take the damn thing off. Fotis Dulos is not going anywhere, he’s eager to face the charges.”

Sure Norm, let's just take the damn thing off!

It's almost funny, no? So absurd. He calls 911 because his wife is leaving him - even though he's conducted a blatant affair with MT for over a year already at that point (and if I recall correctly, he'd even moved the new girlfriend into the HOUSE!).

If the 911 folks said "that guy's a psycho!" after the call, they'd have been spot on.
I've always thought he made that call so he could use it in court as documentation that his wife had tried to leave and take the kids away from him. Imo

This judge doesn't play. If Mr. Dulos is deliberately failing to keep his ankle monitor charged, he is going to jail. These monitors are used everywhere, have been for many years, and it is not rocket science to know how to charge them. Let Dulos get cute, like he has in family court, and he will be sitting in jail awaiting trial.

I'm expecting the judge to lock FD up as it makes a mockery of the whole system to allow an accused felon to make his own rules.

How many times does one need to "accidentally" mess up before he sets an alarm to remind him to recharge those batteries?

FD is thumbing his nose at LE.

I say let him sit in jail until trial time and then for the rest of his sorry life!

Last edited:
For those interested in the Civil Case issues discussed today here is the motion which makes clear that what happened was NOT a victory for Atty Murray and FD. On the contrary it appears that Atty Weinstein will have alot of new material to work with as they prepare for the December trial.

Attachments

• FD Court Order Document Production.pdf
    60.4 KB · Views: 21
Yeah I don’t think he even read the arrest warrant. It says that it was obvious there was a violent assault in the garage with lots of blood that was cleaned up (can’t wait to see the luminol pics). There was also FD DNA mixed with JD in her sink. Wouldn’t be there from a hug (especially one that didn’t happen). I’m sure it’s in the drains too. This case is killing me. Want to see him brought to justice. They obviously haven’t found body and if that doesn’t happen I still think they should bring murder one charge.
I think they either need a body or the scorned lover's testimony to charge him with murder. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06