Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He sounded like a robot. That was rehearsed obviously, he is being advised to mention his love for his children. I tell you what, this is my opinion only, and maybe because I know the facts, this guy FD looks so freaking scary. I can picture him killing her, 100%.

Dulos spoke briefly outside the courthouse. I would like to thank all those people who have given me their support. I just want to tell you how much I love my children and I can’t wait to see them.

0 replies .0 retweets1 like

So, outside the court house, NP goes on yapping about the case in front of the news cameras - not gagging himself. Disgusting person.

And seriously, FD can't talk any better than that after all these years in the US? (Or is that uncool to say? It's simply a fact.)
My stepfather came to the US in 1953 from Yugoslavia. He had trouble with English and a heavy accent until the day he died

edited to remove date

Last edited:
Is Pattis frickin serious .. can you imagine the hand signals flying back and forth between those two if given the chance to be in the same room . Everyone needs to be super diligent that day to catch MT throwing out her 2 fingered message to FT via closed circuit TV.
We spy with our little eye ...

Or, he knows since that will be transmitted live and reported on..(that he will definitely be on television as he enters the court to watch it from a live feed from somewhere else) ..perhaps he will wear a yellow tie that she gave him years ago just to say they're on the same page and he supports her...

Oh, never mind, that was a different case years ago.

I could be wrong, but I don't think the judge cares if FD wears a corduroy or velveteen blazer or if he wears jeans or a tie. I've seen defendants dress much worse in our local courts, and it is not a factor in their guilt or innocence. But of course that's just my opinion.

Dulos spoke briefly outside the courthouse. I would like to thank all those people who have given me their support. I just want to tell you how much I love my children and I can’t wait to see them.

(bbm) Ugh. :eek: Now we need a puke button.

"I love my children so much that I killed their loving mother, removed their main support system, and made their lives pure hell.

And I continue to bash her name and lie about her in court, to further embarrass, upset and confuse them."

Last edited:
Toddler time in Court today IMO. Pattis continued to talk over and interrupt the Judge today. I have not seen any behaviour approaching what we saw from Pattis today in other recent cases. Surprised the behaviour was tolerated. IMO Colangelo attempted to stay outside the fray of Pattis commentary but did speak up (not very strongly IMO) on the bracelet issue and the gag order but did speak up to make sure FD was NOT in same room with MT when she is deposed in the Civil Case.

Pattis was very upset with Dr Oz and Dr Phil shows and the family/friends speaking to the media. This temper tantrum was IMO to support his appeal efforts to toss out the gag order.

Judge realised that Pattis was playing to the cameras about the gag order and his upcoming appeal and blessedly shut the hearing down.

Sad to say but I think we might lose any video in the courtroom due to Pattis behaviour. Judge might have no choice but to eliminate cameras at some point to make sure that these Pattis statements that are not on point, don't make it into the public domain.

Pattis is going to CT State Supreme Court to appeal the gag order. Made attempt to complain about process in Criminal Court and not having a hearing on gag but IMO Judge realised what was going on and effectively said 'save it for your appeal' and shut down the hearing.

The Pattis motion to dismiss along with a number of his other issues today relate to his ongoing complaint that no additional charges have been filed. Colangelo so far has been resisting taking this bait. Not sure how much longer this can go on though. Seems to me that Pattis is rolling the dice on goading the State. Wonder what, if anything Pattis knows to result in him being confident about additional charges.

MOO

Last edited:
HE CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER THE MISSING PERSON'S NAME...???????????????????? *advertiser censored** Him!!!
I didn't watch it all...is this in regards to Jennifer's name? If so, this is dehumanizing and appalling. The question is, how are we honoring Jennifer, a murder victim? I don't see it happening in CT, yet, besides friends and family.
I just don't think you can get much worse than continuing to abuse someone after their death.

How is this going to affect MT knowing she is being watched by him? This is intimidation...again. They're trying to intimidate the ##@$ out of this woman. She's not going to turn on him if she knows he's watching. She knows what he's capable of. "You're next"...is what he wants her to know. My opinion only, and I'm not for MT, I'm just saying...
NP looked a bit rattled, then he mixed up JD with MT name! You are right- MT knows what he is capable of, she could really be next..

NP really is the great magician. It seemed there was very little discussion regarding the subject of the hearing, the monitoring device. NP knows his client is guilty of that so he moves past that and draws attention to the gag order to bring the focus back to the unfair (in his opinion) treatment of his client.

It always ends with "Poor Fotis"! Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member