Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good ole Norm managed to use one of his $5 Mensa words....Such a genius....LOL!

I refuse to display any pusillanimous posting....

pu·sil·lan·i·mous
/ˌpyo͞osəˈlanəməs/
adjective
adjective: pusillanimous
  1. showing a lack of courage or determination; timid.

Just as celebrities are known to have the most absurd riders in their contracts, I'm convinced NP's Fee Agreement includes using 20 x 5 syllable words per week @ $1,000 each.

Especially because FD is "special."

What makes you thinks he would have to answer truthfully? She is obviously a liar and lying under oath would come easily to her, and/or pleading the 5th. She obviously has zero interest in helping the children whom she hoped would become her stepchildren, zero interest in justice for Jennifer. The only explanation is that she is full on in, a co-conspirator to murder, imo. She is deep, deep in and exposing her boyfriend as the killer he is means exposing herself. She seems like a really cold, heartless person, even as she flat irons her hair and wears stilettos for every court appearance as if she is some kind of star. She's a terrible, terrible, superficial person who has no empathy and must hate women, as she prefers to take married men from their wives. All MOO.
What makes you thinks he would have to answer truthfully? She is obviously a liar and lying under oath would come easily to her, and/or pleading the 5th. She obviously has zero interest in helping the children whom she hoped would become her stepchildren, zero interest in justice for Jennifer. The only explanation is that she is full on in, a co-conspirator to murder, imo. She is deep, deep in and exposing her boyfriend as the killer he is means exposing herself. She seems like a really cold, heartless person, even as she flat irons her hair and wears stilettos for every court appearance as if she is some kind of star. She's a terrible, terrible, superficial person who has no empathy and must hate women, as she prefers to take married men from their wives. All MOO.

I think she fashions herself to be an “Alessandra Ambrosia”. @@

@MollyDDD , I love your ever-changing roster of avatars!
I’m just confused about the whole thing. I know FD is considered innocent until proven guilty, but according to what LE has shared so far, it certainly looks like they got their guy. And yet the courts seem to be pussy footing around with FD. Yesterday they had the perfect opportunity to lock him up, thus avoiding any possibility of him absconding and yet, they don’t. Why?
Now you have NP asking for the charges to be dropped!
Is the judge going to allow that too??? What exactly does LE need to arrest him? Or perhaps, what exactly do they need? What are they waiting for???
It seems to be all about MT for some reason. Is she and FD in cahoots somehow and they know that LE can’t touch him without her for some reason? It just doesn’t make any sense to me and it is very frustrating. IMO, by the way.

She had the option to plead the fifth.
I’d probably plead the 5th too instead of having to explain what warranted my
Salary from Fotis Group which probably went something like this ..

6:30 am: Make FD a green smoothie.
6:45 am: Arrange FD’s Gucci loafers so he can pick out which pair to wear that day .
7:00am: Make JD’s bed .
7:45am: Drive daughter to school in JD’s Porsche or any other car bought with JD’s money.
8:30am: Tell housekeeper to wash FD’s egg white omelet pan, buy more Cascade, and make sure she irons FD’s boxers .
9:00am: Saunter to Fotis Group office on
Premises whilst drinking a $5.35 non-fat, no foam, extra hot, double cup latte bought at drive -thru Starbucks after morning school drop off .
10:00am: Turn on Computer, scroll thru 23567 photographs of her daughter whooshing down the slopes , decide which picture to post on Fotis Company Website .
12:00 pm: Lunch Time. Work day over .
MOO

Page 6, footnote 2 of NP’s ‘gag’, talks about getting ‘search warrants’ for buccal swabs in JD’s garage, ‘In the event that there is unknown DNA’.... Apparently he has two people (well, at least one, but maybe two) in his sights he plans to blame - considering ‘Gone girl’ has run its course.
Hmmm... who is Plan ABC to blame next?

6:45 am: Arrange FD’s Gucci loafers so he can pick out which pair to wear that day .
7:45am: Drive daughter to school in JD’s Porsche or any other car bought with JD’s money.
8:30am: Tell housekeeper to wash FD’s egg white omelet pan, buy more Cascade, and make sure she irons FD’s boxers .
Premises whilst drinking a $5.35 non-fat, no foam, extra hot, double cup latte bought at drive -thru Starbucks after morning school drop off .
10:00am: Turn on Computer, scroll thru 23567 photographs of her daughter whooshing down the slopes , decide which picture to post on Fotis Company Website .
MOO
Ha! Love it! And sleep in JD’s bed with her husband, and brush her teeth in JD’s sink because that woman stole her entire life!

An “unprecedented gag order” for an “unprecedented attention seeker.”

I get the feeling that Norm’s day starts early, and involves three plus hours in front of a mirror.

Gotta get that Ponytail just right.

You know how people use white noise to go to sleep? I’ll bet Norm listens to recordings of his press conferences.

I hope the gag order stands.
And some of that time in front of the mirror includes self affirmations “people like me”...

Page 6, footnote 2 of NP’s ‘gag’, talks about getting ‘search warrants’ for buccal swabs in JD’s garage, ‘In the event that there is unknown DNA’.... Apparently he has two people (well, at least one, but maybe two) in his sights he plans to blame - considering ‘Gone girl’ has run its course.

Unfortunately, this sort of thing comes up all the time.

At every crime scene, there always seems to be foreign DNA and fingerprints that can’t be identified.

Fortunately, it doesn’t tend to pay off for the defense. Even if they can place someone else in that garage, they’ll have a hard time placing them in the garage at the time of the attack.

And they’ll find an impossible task in explaining away the evidence that puts their client at the house on the day of the murder.

And that evidence dump of course.

2013 article discusses problems w/ monitoring
the ankle devices and how common alerts are
and how they're handled or not.
There is no one sitting in an office monitoring
the accused 24/7. Some agencies have no one
watching after 9pm. Some agencies are so
understaffed that monitoring is not a priority.
Note that if an accused loses weight the device
may be easily slipped off.
Also some devices are designed to be easily removed (cut off) in a medical emergency.
Lots of questions on whether the devices are
appropriate for violent offenders.

Some ankle bracelet alarms go unchecked
That is so upsetting! You wonder if that is why FD has done it 4 times - he is looking for patterns in response time from LE

Unfortunately, this sort of thing comes up all the time.

At every crime scene, there always seems to be foreign DNA and fingerprints that can’t be identified.

Fortunately, it doesn’t tend to pay off for the defense. Even if they can place someone else in that garage, they’ll have a hard time placing them in the garage at the time of the attack.

And they’ll find an impossible task in explaining away the evidence that puts their client at the house on the day of the murder.

And that evidence dump of course.

...& "alibi" notes...& Jennifer's blood-soaked bra/shirt blah blah blah .

These statements are maybe a way to get their counter-theories out there while bypassing the gag order.

I still think he may have planted EE’s DNA which he had easy access to from his truck. Could be anyone’s who he wanted to frame though. Not that hard to get DNA.

MOO
LOL...I LOVE IT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads