Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the sense that they (LE) are waiting for her to come to her senses, but she is too stupid to get there. She isn’t giving them what they need, and it seems as though her story only changes when they tell her that they have the proof that she has lied about a specific thing, so she gives it up, just a little. She and her mother looked pretty smug to me in the videos where they were either walking in, or walking out of Weinstein’s office. Why does a 44 year old woman need her mother with her anyway? She has a pretty fine attorney there, and it’s his job to try and keep her out of trouble-what’s her mom doing there? I would never want my parents with me at that age, if I was in the kind of trouble that she is in. I don’t think her parents are imploring her to tell the truth; I think they are telling her not to tell them anything, and that as long as she keeps her mouth shut, she won’t be arrested for murder. She is still going down for tampering-I hope she knows it. I wonder if she ever watched Orange is the New Black?
Agreed. MT's parents and FD get along because they share the same outlook: my children are my meal tickets. MT's mom to MT: "Don't worry, I'll manage your money while you are in the clink. All 25 years or more." MOO.

I get the sense that they (LE) are waiting for her to come to her senses, but she is too stupid to get there. She isn’t giving them what they need, and it seems as though her story only changes when they tell her that they have the proof that she has lied about a specific thing, so she gives it up, just a little. She and her mother looked pretty smug to me in the videos where they were either walking in, or walking out of Weinstein’s office. Why does a 44 year old woman need her mother with her anyway? She has a pretty fine attorney there, and it’s his job to try and keep her out of trouble-what’s her mom doing there? I would never want my parents with me at that age, if I was in the kind of trouble that she is in. I don’t think her parents are imploring her to tell the truth; I think they are telling her not to tell them anything, and that as long as she keeps her mouth shut, she won’t be arrested for murder. She is still going down for tampering-I hope she knows it. I wonder if she ever watched Orange is the New Black?
MT needs her mommy’s credit card to pay for her Hotel ( sorry typo, I meant Motel),
gas, food, car insurance, blow outs, manicure’s, 25% off Nordstrom Rack Stiletto’s , Starbucks pumpkin spice Latte
(It’s almost October) , Botox (much needed),
National Enquirer, Star, Hola Magazines, blue blazer from Brooks Brothers, nude knee highs and let’s throw in a few pairs of bell bottom pants for good measure .
Need I say more ............

MT needs her mommy’s credit card to pay for her Hotel ( sorry typo, I meant Motel),
gas, food, car insurance, blow outs, manicure’s, 25% off Nordstrom Rack Stiletto’s , Starbucks pumpkin spice Latte
National Enquirer, Star, Hola Magazines, blue blazer from Brooks Brothers, nude knee highs and let’s throw in a few pairs of bell bottom pants for good measure .
Omg that is funny

I get the sense that they (LE) are waiting for her to come to her senses, but she is too stupid to get there. She isn’t giving them what they need, and it seems as though her story only changes when they tell her that they have the proof that she has lied about a specific thing, so she gives it up, just a little. She and her mother looked pretty smug to me in the videos where they were either walking in, or walking out of Weinstein’s office. Why does a 44 year old woman need her mother with her anyway? She has a pretty fine
You are killing me.:p

I know nobody likes Norm. But there is just something about him. He's annoying. He likes to fight. He uses words we may need to look up. He has a ponytail.
He's the guy in grade school ( aging myself) who takes up for the kid being bullied on the playground.
Just sayin'.
Don't pelt me with rotten tomatoes.
MOO.
I won't toss any tomatoes, ha, but I don't see it that way -- I know Norm does, that is how he rationalizes what he does, but I think he is a bully defending bullies. He doesn't defend victims, he doesn't care about victims - and any chance he can get, he bullies people with his whiny voice and fast talking thesaurus speak. This is also the guy that sends a woman nasty emails telling her to f&^% himself when she tactfully questions the way he has chose to use his skills (yes, he did that to me, flew of the handle in record time -- does he drink or something? MOO but yeesh). This man is truly a snide bully, and he uses bullying techniques to try to overtake others -- he's rude, nasty, and chooses to defend the worst, most abusive bullies around. He is no victim's advocate taking up for the kid being bullies. He IS that bullied kid who has no decided to be a bully himself, because he looked up to those big powerful dudes who made him pee his pants and he's determined to be the big man himself now. IMO. MOO.

Yes.
MT needs mom’s advice on how to beat the charges.

I know nobody likes Norm. But there is just something about him. He's annoying. He likes to fight. He uses words we may need to look up. He has a ponytail.
He's the guy in grade school ( aging myself) who takes up for the kid being bullied on the playground.
Just sayin'.
MOO.

The difference here is that Norm’s intentions are not noble ones.

He defends high profile people that no one wants to touch, because of those two words I just used, “high profile.”

These people have a spotlight on them, and Norm wants to share it. In fact, I think he wants it all to himself.

FD will be tried and convicted, but Norm will be remembered. Not for losing, but for the show he put on.

He wants the name recognition.

The difference here is that Norm’s intentions are not noble ones.

He defends high profile people that no one wants to touch, because of those two words I just used, “high profile.”

These people have a spotlight on them, and Norm wants to share it. In fact, I think he wants it all to himself.

FD will be tried and convicted, but Norm will be remembered. Not for losing, but for the show he put on.

He wants the name recognition.
This is very true. It worked with me & I’m sure many others. I had never heard of NP before this case, but I know I won’t forget him!

the bell bottom pants help hide the high tech ankle bracelet.....

This is very true. It worked with me & I’m sure many others. I had never heard of NP before this case, but I know I won’t forget him!

That’s why he’s so upset about this gag order. It’s not about defending his client, it’s about him being able to draw media attention to himself.

That’s the whole reason he took this case, and now he’s losing tons of free publicity.

Omg that is funny
Thanks , I’m on a roll today !
#Justiceforjennifer
Yes.
MT needs mom’s advice on how to beat the charges.
Well, it’s about time that MT’s mother uses her own dime to house and pay for her 44 year old daughters living expenses instead of Living (rent free) in a home paid for and owned by JD’s Mother and the HF estate .
No shame that one ..

The mother and father may just be hanging around her to protect their investment - the bond!

Just sayin'.
MOO.
I'm thinking grade-school-Pattis would only be taking up for the bullied kid if said kid had a Hershey Bar to trade for the protection.

Love it when she's dissed!

Much like druggies get cheated when their coke is cut with laundry detergent, MT is getting shorted on her Botox......not working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces