Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me for asking, but is Web Sleuths one of the top sites for discussing crimes? If so, I would think that NP would be all over this site from a research standpoint as to what his potential obstacles might be with jurors and the defense. Where did NP hear/read about the non-verbal gestures...I don't know that the news would have covered it, but Web Sleuths sure did!

I think there is a good possibility that NP has someone in his practice monitoring social media sites, and Websleuths in particular, mining for all possible ways to keep FD from being convicted. And it is especially important when your defendant looks as guilty as FD looks (especially when there are multiple videos....). JMO, but he almost has to monitor this site-this thread is full of all kind of possibilities for their team.

I think it’s quite simple. They don’t have the murder weapon or the body. They want those things bc the government gets one chance to convict someone and they don’t want to risk anything. I think they still think that MT knows more than she’s giving them and are going to apply as much pressure as they can to get that info on the body. MOO.
I know what you are saying, but there have been other murder cases without a body or even the actual weapon, for example “blunt force object used”.
But what they do have is a missing mother of five young children with no trace of her living anywhere else and no reason to be. Who also just so happened to be going through a nasty divorce and custody issues with a man that she was deathly afraid of. All legally documented, speaking from the grave, as it were. AND then there’s the blood, the blouse, the videos, the timeline, and the motive.
I know, we already know all of this but it just seems ridiculous that FD wouldn’t be found guilty of first degree murder because he destroyed her body in an incinerator.
JMO.

I think there is a good possibility that NP has someone in his practice monitoring social media sites, and Websleuths in particular, mining for all possible ways to keep FD from being convicted. And it is especially important when your defendant looks as guilty as FD looks (especially when there are multiple videos....). JMO, but he almost has to monitor this site-this thread is full of all kind of possibilities for their team.

ITA! If I were an attorney, I would monitor this and other SM sites. I think LE does as well. Also, IMO, lately FD has clamped his lips together in an effort to stifle the smirk. His smirk has been mentioned by many on SM sites. I believe FD and/or NP read the posts and he is making a conscious effort not to smirk. MOO!

Forgive me for asking, but is Web Sleuths one of the top sites for discussing crimes? If so, I would think that NP would be all over this site from a research standpoint as to what his potential obstacles might be with jurors and the defense. Where did NP hear/read about the non-verbal gestures...I don't know that the news would have covered it, but Web Sleuths sure did!

Many lawyers and clients read here.....WS comes up with some real good ideas, suggestions, and solves problems too, plus many other things...bad guys should be worried!

So if defense monitors the proceedings in another room.....can the defense representing attorney interrupt, object and cause a scene? Or does all the defense just listen and watch?

I hope that the room the defense is watching from is far away so no one can hear through the walls the loud objections that will come from their mouths! In fact another building would be even better.

I do have to give Pattis credit for his argument that FD should not be wearing a GPS tracker (even though I disagree):
Maybe he should come to NY for examples because I have had students who wore those ankle bracelets who did not commit violent crimes and who had no previous criminal history.

Although so far I have never heard them whine or complain.

IMO

Thank you for posting this.

So it was actually MT's attorney that didn't want FD at MT's deposition. Sounds like he is trying to keep her reigned in.
I think MT’s Attorney came up with the
no contact idea so that it “appears” (cough cough ) that she is cooperating with LE.
In actuality, MT would have moved right back into (GF’s house !!!) with her daughter and continued her status quo of mooching off of JD’s families money .
Once the no- contact ruling went into effect , MT had to come up with some sort of signal to FD that she’s “faking” siding with LE . Hence , still wearing the ring FD gave her , the necklace he also probably gave her and flashing the 2 fingered peace sign every time the cameras are rolling . I think the peace sign became their cute little “ I love you signal”over the years . It’s MT’s way of communicating to FD “ I’m still protecting and covering for you/ us “. MOO

Yes they are monitored daily. I believe if there is a violation a signal goes off and alerts a human, besides a human can look at a computer screen too. Is that right those that really know?

Yes, the monitors/people should know if the two are together, however does anyone know if there is a way around that?

Afitzy do you know? You are a great source of info. Thanks for all of the sharing!
As far as I know that's true. My students had to be in their house by 6:00 pm and if they were one minute late it would send an alert.
I don't think there is any way around it, as long as it's functioning properly. And if it's not you are supposed to call in as soon as there is a problem.
Imo

Old sloppy Norm wants the monitor off! HA! They brought EARS Dulos in to give him a fair warning and to document and to let the record show that he doesn’t like to follow rules and he doesn’t respect authority. It’s been a reoccurring anthem for Fotis and luckily it is well documented... Jennifer will be found. I know that she will. Made me sick when Norm said “at this late date” referring to the new information that is being released. LATE DATE? Someone was murdered Norm and these people are MAKING A CASE! A STRONG ONE. So you and EARS sit tight and LISTEN up.....THERE WILL BE JUSTICE FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL SOUL JENNIFER FARBER.... We ALL KNOW it!

I do have to give Pattis credit for his argument that FD should not be wearing a GPS tracker (even though I disagree):
Yes, I was waiting for Colangelo to jump across the aisle holding the AW3 for murder and kidnapping and say 'let's not get ahead of ourselves counsellor to Pattis!"! Didn't happen, but at some point we will see it is my guess! MOO

And then there is NP explicating chiming in about the use of “non-verbal gestures”!!!

When my littlest was little, she’d often walk up to me with her hands behind her back and say “I don’t have anything in my hand”. Apparently NP and his astute client are using the same logic, deny verbally what is in ‘hidden’ in plain sight.

I’m a little disappointed here. I expected NP to be up on his body language and statement analysis skills, and throw in some obscuring moves-at least enough to try and make this a challenge.

Maybe he just just banks on using fast, ‘I’m -the-smartest-guy-in-the-room, monologue-like -don’t -you-dare-interrupt-me, and overly thesaurus-similar and wordy style of speaking , along with every literary device he ever learned, to confound and obscure.

MOO.

His strategy has become stale and predictable already. The witty sound bites are now just sounding snippy and whiny. Like the buzz of grating giant gnat.

MOO.
IMO the ONLY thing Pattis can bank on in court is that he is the fastest talker, rudest talker and loudest talker in the room!

Pattis IMO is by no means the smartest talker in the room and IMO this is what will ultimately sink his client.

We shall see!
MOO

Old sloppy Norm wants the monitor off! HA! They brought EARS Dulos in to give him a fair warning and to document and to let the record show that he doesn’t like to follow rules and he doesn’t respect authority. It’s been a reoccurring anthem for Fotis and luckily it is well documented... Jennifer will be found. I know that she will. Made me sick when Norm said “at this late date” referring to the new information that is being released. LATE DATE? Someone was murdered Norm and these people are MAKING A CASE! A STRONG ONE. So you and EARS sit tight and LISTEN up.....THERE WILL BE JUSTICE FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL SOUL JENNIFER FARBER.... We ALL KNOW it!
lmao! “EARS”!!! Love it!

Yes, and I don’t think he belongs in the same room as her either. There’s a absolutely nothing wrong with FD watching the hearing with his council in a separate room via video monitor. The very presence of FD being in the same room as MT would be extremely uncomfortable for her, especially knowing his cold black eyes are burning holes right into her. She will feel so tempted to look over at him, and that could cause her to become emotional, again. For all we know, her attorney may have made some leeway with her and she’s ready to do the right thing, but his very presence could jeopardize her ability to tell the truth. Personally, I think that should be a violation of HER rights. But I suppose we can expect the judge to give in once again to NP’s ridiculous request and allow FD to get his way! Grrrrr! IMO
Let’s hope whilst being deposed that MT comprehends that her $100,000 + salary was coming from JD’s families bank account Not FD’s business . Let’s hope she has been duly informed that the Home she was living in, the food she was eating, the car she was driving, the trips/ slopes (she and her daughter) were skiing down were in Fact ALL funded by money that was “Loaned” not “GIFTED” from JD’s family bank accounts.

ITA! If I were an attorney, I would monitor this and other SM sites. I think LE does as well. Also, IMO, lately FD has clamped his lips together in an effort to stifle the smirk. His smirk has been mentioned by many on SM sites. I believe FD and/or NP read the posts and he is making a conscious effort not to smirk. MOO!
I agree they are "cruising" the sites. I keep looking for a "log-on" name of "Pitter-Pattis"...lol!~ moo

I will hope, hope, HOPE he has learned. I don’t know what “terminal” means here but I hope it’s not worse than jail time. I’m not being nosy so please don’t think you need to tell me. I just feel for you because no matter what, our children are our hearts. I’ll keep wishing for brighter days for you all. Take care—really.
Dear Hope for the Best: no worries at all. I appreciate your kind words and don't think you are being nosy. Terminal = serve the whole sentence that is given (720 months). This will allow him to have no probation, etc. when he gets out. It is a good choice for him - since as I said, I am not sure he has learned that actions have consequences. He is my youngest child...and I have probably babied him more than my other two children (they say I have/do). But there is just something about him being the youngest - I still see him as a child...and want to protect, hand-hold, etc. him. As you say, our children are our hearts. I accept and love him for who he is - trouble, quirks, jail, court and all. Thank you again for your comments. They mean a lot to me. xo Not my opinion - truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd