Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for reposting this....I wanted to rewatch it again with and then without sound, watching mannerisms and facial,expressions.

And...WELCOME aboard!
And then there is NP explicating chiming in about the use of “non-verbal gestures”!!!

When my littlest was little, she’d often walk up to me with her hands behind her back and say “I don’t have anything in my hand”. Apparently NP and his astute client are using the same logic, deny verbally what is in ‘hidden’ in plain sight.

I’m a little disappointed here. I expected NP to be up on his body language and statement analysis skills, and throw in some obscuring moves-at least enough to try and make this a challenge.

Maybe he just just banks on using fast, ‘I’m -the-smartest-guy-in-the-room, monologue-like -don’t -you-dare-interrupt-me, and overly thesaurus-similar and wordy style of speaking , along with every literary device he ever learned, to confound and obscure.

MOO.

His strategy has become stale and predictable already. The witty sound bites are now just sounding snippy and whiny. Like the buzz of grating giant gnat.

MOO.

Its interesting that perhaps October might be a month with some developments in criminal court. We have the 10/4 hearing about dismissing charges and the warrants stay sealed I believe until 10/16. Perhaps the State is getting close to AW3 and/or AW4? I would think it might depend also on progress being made (if any) with MT as she at best seems to be a 'work in progress'! MOO
I’m just confused about the whole thing. I know FD is considered innocent until proven guilty, but according to what LE has shared so far, it certainly looks like they got their guy. And yet the courts seem to be pussy footing around with FD. Yesterday they had the perfect opportunity to lock him up, thus avoiding any possibility of him absconding and yet, they don’t. Why?
Now you have NP asking for the charges to be dropped!
Is the judge going to allow that too??? What exactly does LE need to arrest him? Or perhaps, what exactly do they need? What are they waiting for???
It seems to be all about MT for some reason. Is she and FD in cahoots somehow and they know that LE can’t touch him without her for some reason? It just doesn’t make any sense to me and it is very frustrating. IMO, by the way.

I’m just confused about the whole thing. I know FD is considered innocent until proven guilty, but according to what LE has shared so far, it certainly looks like they got their guy. And yet the courts seem to be pussy footing around with FD. Yesterday they had the perfect opportunity to lock him up, thus avoiding any possibility of him absconding and yet, they don’t. Why?
Is the judge going to allow that too??? What exactly does LE need to arrest him? Or perhaps, what exactly do they need? What are they waiting for???
It seems to be all about MT for some reason. Is she and FD in cahoots somehow and they know that LE can’t touch him without her for some reason? It just doesn’t make any sense to me and it is very frustrating. IMO, by the way.
IMO the judge is soft

I read she lived with her mom....then in a hotel. Maybe they both live in a hotel together. Then she went to visit a friend?! Came back the next day because if problems with ankle bracelet ....and I never heard or read where she went after that.
Crazy question but are those ankle bracelets monitored daily? Would they know if FD and MT were ever together?

And then there is NP explicating chiming in about the use of “non-verbal gestures”!!!

When my littlest was little, she’d often walk up to me with her hands behind her back and say “I don’t have anything in my hand”. Apparently NP and his astute client are using the same logic, deny verbally what is in ‘hidden’ in plain sight.

I’m a little disappointed here. I expected NP to be up on his body language and statement analysis skills, and throw in some obscuring moves-at least enough to try and make this a challenge.

Maybe he just just banks on using fast, ‘I’m -the-smartest-guy-in-the-room, monologue-like -don’t -you-dare-interrupt-me, and overly thesaurus-similar and wordy style of speaking , along with every literary device he ever learned, to confound and obscure.

MOO.

His strategy has become stale and predictable already. The witty sound bites are now just sounding snippy and whiny. Like the buzz of grating giant gnat.

MOO.
He looks like he doesn’t sleep well. Always disheveled, exasperated and so annoyed. @@

Hard to watch...NP gets my heart rate up. Can’t stand the man. And by the way FD would look at Colangelo.. he better watch his back.

FD does look like he is starting to really panic though. I watched the video several times last night. His eyes remind me of a terrified wild animal. Good. He should feel that way. I hope he thinks about how the freedom he has right now will be the last he ever has in his lifetime. It's getting real now FD.
MOO

Crazy question but are those ankle bracelets monitored daily? Would they know if FD and MT were ever together?

Yes they are monitored daily. I believe if there is a violation a signal goes off and alerts a human, besides a human can look at a computer screen too. Is that right those that really know?

Yes, the monitors/people should know if the two are together, however does anyone know if there is a way around that?

Afitzy do you know? You are a great source of info. Thanks for all of the sharing!

Hard to watch...NP gets my heart rate up. Can’t stand the man. And by the way FD would look at Colangelo.. he better watch his back.
Thank you for posting this.

So it was actually MT's attorney that didn't want FD at MT's deposition. Sounds like he is trying to keep her reigned in.
Yes, and I don’t think he belongs in the same room as her either. There’s a absolutely nothing wrong with FD watching the hearing with his council in a separate room via video monitor. The very presence of FD being in the same room as MT would be extremely uncomfortable for her, especially knowing his cold black eyes are burning holes right into her. She will feel so tempted to look over at him, and that could cause her to become emotional, again. For all we know, her attorney may have made some leeway with her and she’s ready to do the right thing, but his very presence could jeopardize her ability to tell the truth. Personally, I think that should be a violation of HER rights. But I suppose we can expect the judge to give in once again to NP’s ridiculous request and allow FD to get his way! Grrrrr! IMO

Yes they are monitored daily. I believe if there is a violation a signal goes off and alerts a human, besides a human can look at a computer screen too. Is that right those that really know?

Yes, the monitors/people should know if the two are together, however does anyone know if there is a way around that?

Afitzy do you know? You are a great source of info. Thanks for all of the sharing!
Yeah, like maybe if you wrap aluminum foil around it, it may block the connection/location?

FD does look like he is starting to really panic though. I watched the video several times last night. His eyes remind me of a terrified wild animal. Good. He should feel that way. I hope he thinks about how the freedom he has right now will be the last he ever has in his lifetime. It's getting real now FD.
MOO
I agree Jen!

Yes, and I don’t think he belongs in the same room as her either. There’s a absolutely nothing wrong with FD watching the hearing with his council in a separate room via video monitor. The very presence of FD being in the same room as MT would be extremely uncomfortable for her, especially knowing his cold black eyes are burning holes right into her. She will feel so tempted to look over at him, and that could cause her to become emotional, again. For all we know, her attorney may have made some leeway with her and she’s ready to do the right thing, but his very presence could jeopardize her ability to tell the truth. Personally, I think that should be a violation of HER rights. But I suppose we can expect the judge to give in once again to NP’s ridiculous request and allow FD to get his way! Grrrrr! IMO
I also think Bowman (MT attorney) is trying to present an image to everyone that there is no collusion between the two of them, nor anything else between them anymore, but I think he fails to see she has been signaling him and we are not buying the “she’s done with him and not protecting him” act.

MOO
Yeah, he’s got that panicked “deer in the headlights” look.:eek:

I also think Bowman (MT attorney) is trying to present an image to everyone that there is no collusion between the two of them, nor anything else between them anymore, but I think he fails to see she has been signaling him and we are not buying the “she’s done with him and not protecting him” act.
Perhaps. We did see her hand signs a few times, and then there was mention of a bracelet early on, but no one could ever find a picture of it. What other things has she done?

Perhaps. We did see her hand signs a few times, and then there was mention of a bracelet early on, but no one could ever find a picture of it. What other things has she done?

There is what looks like a wedding band that she wears on her right hand, in the Greek fashion. I don’t know that I am totally sold on this being both from him, and a signal to him-but who knows. I don’t recall the bracelet that you are talking about.

MOO.

MOO.

Forgive me for asking, but is Web Sleuths one of the top sites for discussing crimes? If so, I would think that NP would be all over this site from a research standpoint as to what his potential obstacles might be with jurors and the defense. Where did NP hear/read about the non-verbal gestures...I don't know that the news would have covered it, but Web Sleuths sure did!

I think it’s quite simple. They don’t have the murder weapon or the body. They want those things bc the government gets one chance to convict someone and they don’t want to risk anything. I think they still think that MT knows more than she’s giving them and are going to apply as much pressure as they can to get that info on the body. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd