Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM.
Have never considered this.
Not sure she was the mastermind but starting to think she was all in from the beginning.
Based on that and her being disingenuous in her interviews with LE I would say it is time to arrest her.
Haul her bony arse into jail.
Not the poncy jail in NC.
Bridgeport. :D
I am thinking she will get the message.
Wouldn't it be grand if she was hauled in BEFORE FD?
MOO.

I really like the idea that she gets arrested first. She needs to be in jail

BBM.
Not sure she was the mastermind but starting to think she was all in from the beginning.
Based on that and her being disingenuous in her interviews with LE I would say it is time to arrest her.
MOO.
Here’s why I justify the above .
MT ain’t gettin any younger . She looks worn out , weathered , far older than her years, youth fading . When she was arrested it sure looked like she had a drug habit and needed a fix . Who’s paying for that ?
She only receive’s around $4,000 a month in child support from her baby daddy which wouldn’t even cover the rent for a 1 bedroom apartment in New Canaan .
That child support payment expire’s once her daughter reaches the age of 18. If the daughter is currently 14 that only gives MT 4 years left of pocket money .
Panic ...
MT had no “Real” job, no source of income, no real home so, she moves herself and Daughter into JD’s mansion in Connecticut. She gamble’s her past life away in Florida puts all her chips in FD’s basket and moves into (what she thinks is his home outright) .

MT thinks she’s hit the jackpot .. big house , FD pays for everything, life is good .
HF dies.
By now , MT has been given a So called “job” working for Fotis Group . This job entails flying to Vail/Aspen probably 1st class with daughter and FD in tow , they ski and meet with potential “Fake” investors/ siblings all on JD’s families dime . FD informs MT about the HF loan and she concocts a way to siphon Money from it .
FD also informs MT about JD’s trust tells her if JD dies he/ they would get the money
Either outright or via his kids
Ahhh she thinks .. Money for herself and her daughter . The scene is set .

For the past 2 years , FD needed help on some invoicing / bills . MT decide’s to cook the books /commit fraud and money starts being laundered and wired into various accounts for their nest egg .
Oh *advertiser censored* .. GF files a Civil suit.
The gig is up .
MT thinks she has a solution.
That’s all she wrote folks ....

Even a “Motion to Compel” that the court agrees with doesn’t mean she won’t lie about the questions she’s compelled to answer. She can also answer that she doesn’t know, can’t recall, or she’s not sure. While the motion needed to be filed, it’s not likely to yield truth. And why would Bowman suggest a blanket invoking of the 5th? Or did he? Did MT go rogue on him?

AW2 came out with some significant associations with the CCTV captures of the EE Tacoma the morning of 5/24 to Lapham Rd at Waveny, the in and out of the Suburban from Welles to Lapham, and the EE Tacoma back to Farmington. The AW1 tracking of FD, MT into Hartford and back followed by the car wash fiasco along with EE reporting to LE. Why isn't this enough to issue a warrant for murder? Not sure LE has concrete evidence to tie FD to being in the EE Tacoma or being at Welles that morning? Also no body or weapon has been found. Is LE concerned about the lack of this information and discrete tracking data they have may be ruled inadmissible due to illegal seizure of his mobile phone and holding out for other evidence or MT to concede? Surprised how long this is taking??? IMO. MOO.

Seeking a conference with the court.
Is that what it means?
She is a problem?

From page 3 of Motion:

In the MOTION TO COMPEL RESPONSE for MT to answer appropriate questions, Weinstein cited case law providing that a witness (MT) is not exonerated from questions merely because she declares it will incriminate her. (Hoffman vs United States).

Weinstein told the court they were submitting a transcript of the deposition, and that it will be apparent that many of the questions have no bearing in regards to MT's criminal charges.

He also told the court, that Bowman advised him that he would seek a conference with the court in regard to the deposition, and invocation of the 5th amendment.

The plaintiff (GF), maintains that she's being prejudiced by the failure and refusal of MT to to discuss Fore Group's operations and expenses, and asked the court to determine, based on the specific questions asked in the transcript, to whether or not MT had to respond to the question, as opposed to invoking the 5th.

I know nobody likes Norm. But there is just something about him. He's annoying. He likes to fight. He uses words we may need to look up. He has a ponytail.
He's the guy in grade school ( aging myself) who takes up for the kid being bullied on the playground.
Just sayin'.
Don't pelt me with rotten tomatoes.
MOO.
Thanks for playing devils advocate

Even a “Motion to Compel” that the court agrees with doesn’t mean she won’t lie about the questions she’s compelled to answer. She can also answer that she doesn’t know, can’t recall, or she’s not sure. While the motion needed to be filed, it’s not likely to yield truth. And why would Bowman suggest a blanket invoking of the 5th? Or did he? Did MT go rogue on him?

You've made a very good point -- and I do believe MT will be compelled to answer, and will say she doesn't know, or can't remember!

AW2 came out with some significant associations with the CCTV captures of the EE Tacoma the morning of 5/24 to Lapham Rd at Waveny, the in and out of the Suburban from Welles to Lapham, and the EE Tacoma back to Farmington. The AW1 tracking of FD, MT into Hartford and back followed by the car wash fiasco along with EE reporting to LE. Why isn't this enough to issue a warrant for murder? Not sure LE has concrete evidence to tie FD to being in the EE Tacoma or being at Welles that morning? Also no body or weapon has been found. Is LE concerned about the lack of this information and discrete tracking data they have may be ruled inadmissible due to illegal seizure of his mobile phone and holding out for other evidence or MT to concede? Surprised how long this is taking??? IMO. MOO.
There is also the possibility that there are more CCTV images from 5/24 that are being withheld by LE. They are holding their cards ever so close in this case. I was so surprised by the AW2 that I have stopped making guesses. I know this case is so frustrating because it has been evolving so slowly and we all just want to know where JD is. This is very akin to the AJ Hadsell case that was very close to home to me. She lived right around the corner from me and I teach in the high school she attended. It also took quite awhile for her step father to be charged with murder and he is still waiting for trail. I just hope we all stay with the facts in this current case and realize that it is hard to be true sleuths until we are afforded more facts.

Molly, Going through a divorce at a young age, probably taught you a great deal.

Here, we have MT, knowing FD and JD for years, possibly very involved in their lives and divorce proceedings, and probably continuing to 'play, at being ignorant, just a bystander'.
Her lesson is just round the corner, when it will be too late.:D
MOO.
It did, tmar and I’m very grateful for it today. Thank you.

What makes you think Mr. Bowman advised her to take the 5th?
Because she
What makes you think Mr. Bowman advised her to take the 5th?
MT hired an Atty to advise / tell what to do so, that’s what he’s doing .
If she went Rogue , She’s got balls made from the Iron Throne . Besides , I don’t think she know’s what the word “fifth, 5th” means . The only word she knows is
“Me me me me “. moo

BBM.
MOO.
I posted this awhile ago-Sept 11. It was in response to another poster reminding us that there was no evidence suggesting MT was involved in the murder and that she was only charged with evidence tampering. I think it’s worth reconsidering given MTs latest move:

“Both MT AND FD were ONLY charged with evidence tampering. I am not aware of any evidence which directly supports your assertion that MT was not an accomplice in the murder.

I’ve long been an advocate of using a “follow the money” type approach in solving this crime. I feel the Why? of the murder is worthy of some deeper discussion that might get us thinking outside the box and stir up some creative new suggestions to fill in the still missing Wheres, Whats, Whens, and Hows.

So, Why was JD murdered?

IMO, in a general sense, the answer lies in what was the gain.

Obviously the hotly contested 2+yr divorce is the glaring red flag. Getting rid of JD ends the divorce litigation. (And maybe, just maybe, ends the money battle with GF if the grief stricken, grandchild protecting, grandma withdraws.) Perhaps to FD, in the simplest view, kind of a best case scenario, ending the divorce, with mother gone, results in custody of the children, access to their trust funds, and full ownership of all of his and JDs assets. The money looks better to FD and his atty fees end too! Looks perfect, right? IIRC, as FD said in his latest interview , his life was “beautiful”, except for the divorce. He wanted it over. But here’s the stickler, can any sense be made out of potentially gaining a murder charge to get out of a divorce???

Yes, I know, it happens all the time-and in this past year, probably more horrifically than ever imagined, but the rage and spontaneity seen in those crimes is missing in this case.

The use of the Tacoma and the plates clearly point a premeditated murder, not one caused by a sudden explosion of anger. The limited public information available shows some of FDs movements during the last week of JDs life: smoozing KM’s STBX, dining &/or playing basketball w his kids, and hosting a dinner party. And supposedly at the same time planning JDs murder. The equation is simply not adding up. What’s missing? Where is the rage or anger needed to override the rational of not trading a divorce action for a murder charge?

For arguments sake, perhaps we are missing information that does show some rage. Were JD and FD arguing in person, on phone, via text or email? No-have not heard or seen one shrewd of evidence supporting any of these.

Did FD as JD to meet to talk and the meeting turned violent? No- then he wouldn’t have needed the Tacoma or plates.

Was the other person seemingly involved with the murder, as supported by evidence, harboring any anger or rage?

Maybe. IMO a little attention needs to be directed on MT to find the missing piece of the equation.

MT:admittedly at the car wash, claiming ignorance of what she is doing but running to her attorney afterwards.

MT: the pillow-talk-mate of the frustrated sad FD who wants nothing more than to continue his “beautiful” life and be divorced.

MT: the single mom whose child support would end in 5-6yrs. (Follow the money)

MT: the adulteress who moved her child out of state, away from her family and home, to supposedly move into a temporary house provided by her rich sugar daddy.

MT: the international mover and shaker who had put all her eggs in FDs and FOREs basket, who was watching her job and income disappear as FORE collapsed.

MT: after finally gaining access to the castle, watching as her paramour’s STBX MIL paid for their mortgage.

MT: hooked to a guy who was wrapped in litigation and couldn’t sell a house to save his life.

MT: who was denied access to her lover’s children by the court, about to face another holiday weekend of turmoil. She had to be mad as a wet hen after the judge finally gave FD Memorial Day weekend. Where was MT supposed to go for the weekend??

Now there’s a little rage.

Maybe a closer look at MT will help answer “how FD pulled off the murder” and why.”

Last edited:
You've made a very good point -- and I do believe MT will be compelled to answer, and will say she doesn't know, or can't remember!

If she doesn’t know or can’t remember, couldn’t the court have reasonably expected her to say that, rather than essentially saying that answering the question honestly would or could incriminate her? I think she will do exactly that, but then the court will know that she is lying.

I went through a divorce when I was 23 years old, the marriage lasted a whole 8 months. When my father and I first met the divorce attorney, he asked my Dad to leave the room so that he and I could speak privately. I was shocked and a little scared at first because hey, that’s my dad you’re talking to, but it also kinda made me grow up and realize the importance of what I was about to go through. So when I think about MT being a 44 year old mother with her Mom or Dad by her side, they are most likely in the lawyer’s office at all times too. I’m sure that doesn’t sit well with her lawyer. IMO
Our parents all show up differently to support us through a divorce and usually only if we ask them - I actually did not want to involve my own more than needed although i was much older; anyway this does not seem to be apples to oranges with her family history of trying to game the legal system

MT: the pillow-talk-mate of the frustrated sad FD who wants nothing more than to continue his “beautiful” life and be divorced.
On another note here: a major red flag of Abusers according to “Why Does He Do That” by Bancroft is if a man comes running to you with “poor me, my wife/gf did this, she put me through so much, blah blah blah.” Translated: I’m the common denominator and you are my next victim!
Bancroft says the first thing you should do is contact the ex and ask their side of the story!

Just considering that scares me.
Is this where Mr. Pattis is going?
Hoping MT reads here and ponders this.
Will he throw the woman he loves and yearns for under the bus?
This is like a soap opera.
Who knew Jennifer and her beloved family would be sucked into this vortex.
MOO.
Just considering that scares me.
Is this where Mr. Pattis is going?
Hoping MT reads here and ponders this.
Will he throw the woman he loves and yearns for under the bus?
This is like a soap opera.
Who knew Jennifer and her beloved family would be sucked into this vortex.
MOO.
I’ve often wondered just what Hilliard Farber thought of FD. He obviously was an intelligent man but was his better judgement swayed by his daughter’s love for this man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1