Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Balloon deflated ..
Ha! If she was present, then the parking of the pickup would have been unnecessary. It also would have greatly hindered FD’s ability to make his way to the house undetected.

FD’s goal was to kill Jennifer, and doing anything complicated like taking her from that house alive, would lie somewhere between risky and impossible. It was broad daylight.

He had to clean up a crime scene, remove Jennifer from that house, exchange vehicles, and transport Jennifer to an unknown location.

No way was she alive when he did those things.

I definitely don’t think that happened.

I also don’t believe MT was present when the murder occurred.

When I allude to her being “way more involved,” I mean that she knew what FD was up to, and may have even planned it with him.
So, why wouldn’t MT come clean if that was the case . Even if MT helped plan it , she’s looking at less time If she negotiate’s a plea deal and fingers FD . Hell , the way this case is going she’d Probably only get a year .
She’s covering way more than planning and tampering . Look at Patrick Frazee case .
Kelsey Berreth cleaned up , most likely planned , tampered and disposed of evidence . Almost the exact same charges that MT is faced with so, why wouldn’t
And didn’t MT cop a deal like Kelsey
Berreth ?

So, why wouldn’t MT come clean if that was the case . Even if MT helped plan it , she’s looking at less time If she negotiate’s a plea deal and fingers FD . Hell , the way this case is going she’d Probably only get a year .
She’s covering way more than planning and tampering . Look at Patrick Frazee case .
Kelsey Berreth cleaned up , most likely planned , tampered and disposed of evidence . Almost the exact same charges that MT is faced with so, why wouldn’t
Berreth ?

Because the cooperating witness in that case was looking at decades in prison otherwise.

They had her.

MT seems to have plausible deniability here, and the case against her may not be very strong.

How does the prosecution prove that she knew a murder was going to happen?

How do they prove she plotted with FD?

She can say “I didn’t know,” and it’s not like FD is going to stand up and say “she helped me with my plot to kill Jennifer.”

Knowing she is more involved, is very different than proving she was involved. I’m not sure the evidence is there.

She may be banking on this.

Berreth ?
I also don’t think MT is afraid of FD. All she has to do is tell LE that FD murdered JD and he’d be locked up ASAP , she needn’t worry at that point that he’d come after her
Lugging his ankle bracelet to her hotel .

Because the cooperating witness in that case was looking at decades in prison otherwise.

They had her.

MT seems to have plausible deniability here, and the case against her may not be very strong.

How does the prosecution prove that she knew a murder was going to happen?

How do they prove she plotted with FD?

She can say “I didn’t know,” and it’s not like FD is going to stand up and say “she helped me with my plot to kill Jennifer.”

Knowing she is more involved, is very different than proving she was involved. I’m not sure the evidence is there.

She may be banking on this.
They “have” MT in my opinion too hence the 2 arrest warrants . Hell, Kelsey Berreth didn’t even have that.
So, again why wouldn’t she and doesn’t she cop a plea deal. I’d take 2 years over 10 and be done with it . Just , Move on .
None of it makes sense to me ..

They “have” MT in my opinion too hence the 2 arrest warrants . Hell, Kelsey Berreth didn’t even have that.
So, again why wouldn’t she and doesn’t she cop a plea deal. I’d take 2 years over 10 and be done with it . Just , Move on .
None of it makes sense to me ..
Typo : not “Kelsey Berreth” she was the mom who was murdered. I meant Patrick Frazee’s lover “Krystal Kenney”.

I also don’t think MT is afraid of FD. All she has to do is tell LE that FD murdered JD and he’d be locked up ASAP , she needn’t worry at that point that he’d come after her
Lugging his ankle bracelet to her hotel .

I was actually referring to the deposition in the civil matter so her telling what she knows regarding financials wouldn’t necessarily get him arrested, just anger him. She could also be afraid that he’s going to put the blame on her for the murder as well as being afraid he’s a threat physically. Whether she’s afraid or not, it’s no excuse to not come clean. She got herself into this mess after all, IMO.

Hopefully she’ll tell enough at some point to help get him arrested but I’m not banking on that.

I was actually referring to the deposition in the civil matter so her telling what she knows regarding financials wouldn’t necessarily get him arrested, just anger him. She could also be afraid that he’s going to put the blame on her for the murder as well as being afraid he’s a threat physically. Whether she’s afraid or not, it’s no excuse to not come clean. She got herself into this mess after all, IMO.

Hopefully she’ll tell enough at some point to help get him arrested but I’m not banking on that.
Good points that I didn’t think of ..
Plus , I forgot he was watching her via closed captioning .

FD is such a controlling person, who knows what he scared or threatened MT with if she spoke up.

IMO, MT is really scared of saying the wrong thing. She has appeared to be on some type of medication and a bit dopey. Therefore, she is even more afraid to talk or answer questions fearing she will tell too much.

FD has probably told her to keep quite, not to admit anything, or even acknowledge that she knew what was going to happen. He’s told her LE will not be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they were involved and the jury will find them not guilty.

I think the two of them have a way of communicating. He is telling her what to do. JMO.

She is kissing her image in the mirror in pride, because she has once again refused to answer any questions posed to her in her deposition yesterday. And now I am sure that there is communication between MT and FD. She is a real ***. I wonder what GF’s recourse is now?
Hoping that she will have to answer. Looks like they’re having a conference about the 5th A. and that she may not be able to take a blanket 5th. Here’s hoping

IMO, I would not want to be in AB's shoes. It would not occur to me that I would have to explain to a 44 year old woman that hand signals do count as communication. Wonder why MT believes that she can game the system? Is it a cultural difference, medication, a personality flaw or is there some concrete factual information in her possession that allows MT to suspend all fear? MT's behavior appears irrational given the serious jail time that she is facing...MOO.
It’s called a personality disorder. Complete disregard

BBM.
Have never considered this.
Not sure she was the mastermind but starting to think she was all in from the beginning.
Based on that and her being disingenuous in her interviews with LE I would say it is time to arrest her.
Haul her bony arse into jail.
Not the poncy jail in NC.
Bridgeport. :D
I am thinking she will get the message.
Wouldn't it be grand if she was hauled in BEFORE FD?
MOO.
Perhaps the women’s prison in niantic ct

FD is such a controlling person, who knows what he scared or threatened MT with if she spoke up.

IMO, MT is really scared of saying the wrong thing. She has appeared to be on some type of medication and a bit dopey. Therefore, she is even more afraid to talk or answer questions fearing she will tell too much.

FD has probably told her to keep quite, not to admit anything, or even acknowledge that she knew what was going to happen. He’s told her LE will not be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they were involved and the jury will find them not guilty.

I think the two of them have a way of communicating. He is telling her what to do. JMO.
I agree , I think they have communicated from the git go . The “no contact order “
Seems farcical , they are simply texting on burner phones or flat out talking.

Completely agree. Sometimes some posts here betray a bias and don't stick to the facts. Any attempt at raising some questions result in folks berating the post. In particular, regarding MT pleading the fifth. If the prosecutor hasn't made some deal with her, why shouldn't she plead the fifth. It doesn't make her a bad person. She may be a bad person for other reasons, but not for protecting her rights. Folks need to be a bit less emotional and focus on the facts. The facts are damning enough.
It’s her right to protect her right. That’s why we live in the greatest nation of America!!! But she is a bad person for what she’s done and personality doesn’t change from one area to the next. MOO MOO of course

Even a “Motion to Compel” that the court agrees with doesn’t mean she won’t lie about the questions she’s compelled to answer. She can also answer that she doesn’t know, can’t recall, or she’s not sure. While the motion needed to be filed, it’s not likely to yield truth. And why would Bowman suggest a blanket invoking of the 5th? Or did he? Did MT go rogue on him?
That’s right, I would expect “I don’t know.”

I posted this awhile ago-Sept 11. It was in response to another poster reminding us that there was no evidence suggesting MT was involved in the murder and that she was only charged with evidence tampering. I think it’s worth reconsidering given MTs latest move:

“Both MT AND FD were ONLY charged with evidence tampering. I am not aware of any evidence which directly supports your assertion that MT was not an accomplice in the murder.

I’ve long been an advocate of using a “follow the money” type approach in solving this crime. I feel the Why? of the murder is worthy of some deeper discussion that might get us thinking outside the box and stir up some creative new suggestions to fill in the still missing Wheres, Whats, Whens, and Hows.

So, Why was JD murdered?

IMO, in a general sense, the answer lies in what was the gain.

Obviously the hotly contested 2+yr divorce is the glaring red flag. Getting rid of JD ends the divorce litigation. (And maybe, just maybe, ends the money battle with GF if the grief stricken, grandchild protecting, grandma withdraws.) Perhaps to FD, in the simplest view, kind of a best case scenario, ending the divorce, with mother gone, results in custody of the children, access to their trust funds, and full ownership of all of his and JDs assets. The money looks better to FD and his atty fees end too! Looks perfect, right? IIRC, as FD said in his latest interview , his life was “beautiful”, except for the divorce. He wanted it over. But here’s the stickler, can any sense be made out of potentially gaining a murder charge to get out of a divorce???

Yes, I know, it happens all the time-and in this past year, probably more horrifically than ever imagined, but the rage and spontaneity seen in those crimes is missing in this case.

The use of the Tacoma and the plates clearly point a premeditated murder, not one caused by a sudden explosion of anger. The limited public information available shows some of FDs movements during the last week of JDs life: smoozing KM’s STBX, dining &/or playing basketball w his kids, and hosting a dinner party. And supposedly at the same time planning JDs murder. The equation is simply not adding up. What’s missing? Where is the rage or anger needed to override the rational of not trading a divorce action for a murder charge?

For arguments sake, perhaps we are missing information that does show some rage. Were JD and FD arguing in person, on phone, via text or email? No-have not heard or seen one shrewd of evidence supporting any of these.

Did FD as JD to meet to talk and the meeting turned violent? No- then he wouldn’t have needed the Tacoma or plates.

Was the other person seemingly involved with the murder, as supported by evidence, harboring any anger or rage?

Maybe. IMO a little attention needs to be directed on MT to find the missing piece of the equation.

MT:admittedly at the car wash, claiming ignorance of what she is doing but running to her attorney afterwards.

MT: the pillow-talk-mate of the frustrated sad FD who wants nothing more than to continue his “beautiful” life and be divorced.

MT: the single mom whose child support would end in 5-6yrs. (Follow the money)

MT: the adulteress who moved her child out of state, away from her family and home, to supposedly move into a temporary house provided by her rich sugar daddy.

MT: the international mover and shaker who had put all her eggs in FDs and FOREs basket, who was watching her job and income disappear as FORE collapsed.

MT: after finally gaining access to the castle, watching as her paramour’s STBX MIL paid for their mortgage.

MT: hooked to a guy who was wrapped in litigation and couldn’t sell a house to save his life.

MT: who was denied access to her lover’s children by the court, about to face another holiday weekend of turmoil. She had to be mad as a wet hen after the judge finally gave FD Memorial Day weekend. Where was MT supposed to go for the weekend??

Now there’s a little rage.

Maybe a closer look at MT will help answer “how FD pulled off the murder” and why.”
Ok just putting this out there. GF is 84. She’s not going to be around forever - even though I wish she would- who is going to continue this? You know what FD is wishing.

Ok just putting this out there. GF is 84. She’s not going to be around forever - even though I wish she would- who is going to continue this? You know what FD is wishing.
Great point . So, he figured he could get away with murder knowing that GF was aging and wouldn’t have the will to raise his kids nor continue battling him in court and he would get everything outright .
There’s your motive and that might be why he stopped paying his mortgage .
I think GF’s estate or trustee would and will March onward seeking justice for Jennifer, her dad and GF if that scenario ever arises .
Let’s hope that’s a far way off ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member