Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, why wouldn’t MT come clean if that was the case . Even if MT helped plan it , she’s looking at less time If she negotiate’s a plea deal and fingers FD . Hell , the way this case is going she’d Probably only get a year .
She’s covering way more than planning and tampering . Look at Patrick Frazee case .
Kelsey Berreth cleaned up , most likely planned , tampered and disposed of evidence . Almost the exact same charges that MT is faced with so, why wouldn’t
And didn’t MT cop a deal like Kelsey
Berreth ?

MT is definitely more worldly than most of our cases.

She's lived in countries where money, power, and corruption are friends.

She had no problem taking on a married father--- not thinking about her own child.

I think she's convinced she's going to get out of this situation without offering up anything.

Perhaps she's delusional enough to believe her parent's are going to buy her freedom.

She's just not exhibiting any characteristics-- months later --one would expect from a woman in her situation.

She's proving hard to read.

MOO

Fotis Dulos' Legal Team Wants Gag Order Removed

Fotis Dulos’ attorney Norm Pattis is asking the state supreme court for permission to appeal the gag order imposed by that lower court judge. In a brief filed on Wednesday, Pattis accused the state of feeding public speculation that his client is “ a murderer.” He said the order bars Dulos of clearing his name.

The order prevents attorneys, law enforcement, and potential witnesses from discussing the criminal case publicly.

Pattis points out in this newly filed brief that the state has not charged Dulos with the crime of causing Jennifer’s disappearance.

He asked that the gag order be lifted so that Dulos can be free to “criticize his accusers” and “defend himself in the court of public opinion.” bbm

It’s possible that she’s afraid to talk as long as FD is free. If he wants to make her his next victim, the leg bracelet won’t stop him. I’m on the fence about this because it looks like she’s just protecting him. He could have threatened her though, to not say anything at all.

I don’t get the sense that she is withholding because she is afraid of him. She may very well be afraid of what he could do, but I think she is just trying to protect herself from more charges first, and then protecting him second. He won’t hurt her, because he knows he doesn’t have to.

So, why wouldn’t MT come clean if that was the case . Even if MT helped plan it , she’s looking at less time If she negotiate’s a plea deal and fingers FD . Hell , the way this case is going she’d Probably only get a year .
She’s covering way more than planning and tampering . Look at Patrick Frazee case .
Kelsey Berreth cleaned up , most likely planned , tampered and disposed of evidence . Almost the exact same charges that MT is faced with so, why wouldn’t
Berreth ?

(for the record, KB was the victim. Krystal Lee Kenney was the alleged perpetrator.)

Completely agree. Sometimes some posts here betray a bias and don't stick to the facts. Any attempt at raising some questions result in folks berating the post. In particular, regarding MT pleading the fifth. If the prosecutor hasn't made some deal with her, why shouldn't she plead the fifth. It doesn't make her a bad person. She may be a bad person for other reasons, but not for protecting her rights. Folks need to be a bit less emotional and focus on the facts. The facts are damning enough.

I just wanted to let you know that I completely agree on this. It's one of the reasons I don't comment very often. Just wanted you to know you aren't alone on this.

I’ve often wondered just what Hilliard Farber thought of FD. He obviously was an intelligent man but was his better judgement swayed by his daughter’s love for this man?

From what her friends have said, JD was a sweet, soft-spoken soul, and I'm sure FD sweet-talked his way into the life of JD and her family. Though people don't like to think that both men and women, marry for money, let's admit it's a wide practice. FD likely put on the swagger and all his BS to secure his financial funds. JD was likely a victim of
JFarber’s family members and close friends. And IIRC, the youngest child will be 18 in only 10 short years.

Today would have been Jennifer's birthday. May karma bring forth the big arrest of FD today!!

Berreth ?
Krystal Kenny Lee not Kelsey!
Kelsey isn’t alive thanks to KKL and Patrick

From what her friends have said, JD was a sweet, soft-spoken soul, and I'm sure FD sweet-talked his way into the life of JD and her family. Though people don't like to think that both men and women, marry for money, let's admit it's a wide practice. FD likely put on the swagger and all his BS to secure his financial funds. JD was likely a victim of

Today would have been Jennifer's birthday. May karma bring forth the big arrest of FD today!!
Oh wouldn’t that just be the best! :)

Very early on I read where an old friend of HF said he was terribly worried about his daughter. MOO.
Yes, I would imagine he had his suspicions about FD.
And although he did do well to protect her money with a Trust and all, I can’t help but think JD convinced her Dad to help FD start his business. And that’s only because FD was probably pressuring her about it all of the time. The poor girl. :(

Agree, I believe this was FD's mission, but certainly starting to seem like MT was all in. It seems that after conducting their affair in secret for at least a year, after working in her lover's family home then moving in to literally take over the wife's place, MT probably had her own misplaced jealous anger and burning desire to be the classy lady of the house she could never really be. She sold her scruples for another Ralph Lauren suit and stilettos from Neiman's and a weekly blow-dry trying to look more and more like the effortless, beloved, heiress -- underneath she was the better match for FD because of their shared narcissism, falseness, utter selfishness and lack of empathy, shallow greed and cunning little hearts. And their shared hatred of a woman who had graciously received what these two little ruffians scratched and clawed their way to obtain. Seems like she and FD were quite the team, top to bottom. I don't believe he would plan this murder -- and it was obviously planned, not spur of the moment -- without looping in and using his girlfriend as needed to pull it off. They were a team. His idea, but MT is a big part of this. She can't exactly turn on the boyfriend she was counting on to make her a rich Connecticut lady given how much he has on her. They need to stick together and she has those two fingers signaling him every chance she can letting him know she's still on his evil team. They really believe they can ride this out together, somehow smugly aware there will not be a body found. All MOO. I hate them both. Obviously MOO.
Bravo!!!

Agree. But maybe he has times when he says I need to speak with her alone?
He looks pretty disgusted to me. MOO.
Is he struggling with a recalcitrant client?
She's 44 years old!
How many of us were married with children by then?
Is she the baby of the family?
JMO.
I don’t know but she sure acts like she is.

First, this reply is not “at” you, Citygirl or “at” anyone else, and I’m not about to throw anything anywhere. It’s merely my opinion and it is important to me that I say it. I hope you and others recognize the spirit in which I write this; if not, it’s my own fault, and I’m fine with that.

I’m good with people who have a good heart and purpose but others may see as annoying, I’m good with people who fight to help protect those who are being or were abused, I’m good with long words although not when people use them solely as an attempt to make themselves “seem” smarter or better than others, I’m good with ponytails on people and equines, I’m absolutely good with people who takes up for any kid or other innocent being bullied wherever that takes place, and I’m good with other people having divergent perspectives especially because we cannot really have a stand on a subject if we are not informed about the facts on both sides (or all sides since sometimes there are more than two sides).

I like plenty of people who don’t conform to whatever standards of appearance or behavior are deemed appropriate by that society. I just don’t like or respect NP because he has made very derogatory, wholly unsubstantiated comments about JD—the victim here—and perpetuated untruths far, wide, and loudly that he thinks will make his client look better such as his opinion from the draft psychological report that he never had legal access to and the results of a polygraph that MT never actually took.

I could go on much further, of course. The court records and links to substantiated information include numerous examples. I’m not going to do that and I won’t be throwing tomatoes or anything else at anyone—not even NP—because we all have the facts and documents here to decide whatever we like for ourselves, I believe hearing and considering multiple perspectives on any topic is essential, and it would be very rude of me to throw something at anyone. I realize that I’m wasting time that I should not be in writing this, but I feel strongly that I must speak up with my opinion—just MOO—regarding NP’s actions or feel as though my silence implies tacit agreement and I will feel badly about that. So, I’ve said it and, in closing, I say, of course, that it’s all just My Opinion Only (MOO). :)
The truth shall set you free! Very nice.

Shannon Miller (@_ShannonMiller) | Twitter
NEW COURT FILINGS: According to a new motion filed by Jennifer Dulos' father's estate attorney Richard Weinstein Thursday, Michelle Troconis invoked the Fifth Amendment in ALL questions posed to her during her deposition on Wednesday.

RECAP: Weinstein wanted to question Troconis because he believes she knows about the affairs of the ForeGroup...Fotis' home-building company. Weinstein says Dulos owes millions of $$ to the estate after wrongfully using the funds loaned to him for personal and not corporate needs.

UPDATE: Weinstein is now asking the court for a Motion to Compel Responses... I.E. He wants the court to rule on if Troconis is wrongfully using the Fifth Amendment in avoiding answering questions in the civil case.

Weinstein will present her testimony from Wednesday to the court--SEALED in order for the judge to see the questions he asked.

Troconis' attorney Andrew Bowman is expected to meet with the court in regard to the deposition and the Fifth Amendment right and if answering questions in the civil case would be incriminating for the criminal case against her.

Dear Jennifer,

I’m so sorry you can’t celebrate your Birthday today with your sweet children, family and friends.

A cruel, vindictive monster and his heinous sidekick stole your beautiful life.

Perhaps today or very soon, the painstaking efforts of LE will pay off and they’ll have enough to arrest them and prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt.

Then they will rightfully spend the rest of their days behind bars living a miserable existence that they truly deserve.

Your family and friends will carry your spirit and light with them always.

Moo

MT is definitely more worldly than most of our cases.

She's lived in countries where money, power, and corruption are friends.

She had no problem taking on a married father--- not thinking about her own child.

I think she's convinced she's going to get out of this situation without offering up anything.

Perhaps she's delusional enough to believe her parent's are going to buy her freedom.

She's just not exhibiting any characteristics-- months later --one would expect from a woman in her situation.

She's proving hard to read.

MOO
I agree. Preppy clothes for court but the gang hand signals give away her true thoughts. A leopard can't change her spots however much her handlers try to keep her away from the press. I see you MT. MOO.

Attachments

• HueroWalks1_copy_2_t1000.jpg
    HueroWalks1_copy_2_t1000.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics