Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great point . So, he figured he could get away with murder knowing that GF was aging and wouldn’t have the will to raise his kids nor continue battling him in court and he would get everything outright .
There’s your motive and that might be why he stopped paying his mortgage .
I think GF’s estate or trustee would and will March onward seeking justice for Jennifer, her dad and GF if that scenario ever arises .
Let’s hope that’s a far way off ..

Oh you know it! The more stress and frustration he can apply to her, the happier he gets. But as we’ve seen in JD, GF is a strong person, and even at 85, her will to see justice served for her daughter and her grandchildren will sustain her.

MT is definitely more worldly than most of our cases.

She's lived in countries where money, power, and corruption are friends.

She had no problem taking on a married father--- not thinking about her own child.

I think she's convinced she's going to get out of this situation without offering up anything.

Perhaps she's delusional enough to believe her parent's are going to buy her freedom.

She's just not exhibiting any characteristics-- months later --one would expect from a woman in her situation.

She's proving hard to read.

MOO
She’s not hard to read anymore. In fact, her actions speak volumes. She’s the female version of FD, a real _ _ _ _ _.
It’s easy to fill in the blanks, so I won’t get punished. :)

Fotis Dulos' Legal Team Wants Gag Order Removed

Fotis Dulos’ attorney Norm Pattis is asking the state supreme court for permission to appeal the gag order imposed by that lower court judge. In a brief filed on Wednesday, Pattis accused the state of feeding public speculation that his client is “ a murderer.” He said the order bars Dulos of clearing his name.

The order prevents attorneys, law enforcement, and potential witnesses from discussing the criminal case publicly.

Pattis points out in this newly filed brief that the state has not charged Dulos with the crime of causing Jennifer’s disappearance.

He asked that the gag order be lifted so that Dulos can be free to “criticize his accusers” and “defend himself in the court of public opinion.” bbm
MOO. I think he will get the gag order lifted. IMO , it’s all about the appeals. I think after the murder charges come down and after there is a murder trial, when his client is found guilty; he’s going to need a few hooks on which to hang his appeal hat. Pattis is going through the motions and forcing the court to go through the motions. Kind of an “Ill see your gag order and raise it with this motion”. It’s a poker game. And the Judge is playing , IMO and playing it cautiously. He made some crack about appeals at the last hearing. He knew once he gave the state the gag order, it would force NPs hand to file a motion to get it removed. Next he will lift it so NP can’t use it as a point of appeal. MOO MOO.

MOO. I think he will get the gag order lifted. IMO , it’s all about the appeals. I think after the murder charges come down and after there is a murder trial, when his client is found guilty; he’s going to need a few hooks on which to hang his appeal hat. Pattis is going through the motions and forcing the court to go through the motions. Kind of an “Ill see your gag order and raise it with this motion”. It’s a poker game. And the Judge is playing , IMO and playing it cautiously. He made some crack about appeals at the last hearing. He knew once he gave the state the gag order, it would force NPs hand to file a motion to get it removed. Next he will lift it so NP can’t use it as a point of appeal. MOO MOO.

Unbelievable. My goodness, how long could this thing go on???

Also. A letter to FD if you happen to read here.

From your pleas to your actions it is evident that you actually believe that you’ll get away with murder of a beautiful person, the mother of your five beautiful children. I really don’t know how you can actually live with yourself.

Even from the limited knowledge that we have have gleaned from the arrest warrants, I’d like to know how you can explain your driving bags of your wife’s blood-soaked items in your truck, car wash situation, car seat exchange, driving PG’s truck to NC and the list goes on and on and on. You can say it wasn’t you but I have faith they’ll have much more damning evidence against you. Then you’ll have more lies to tell.

I don’t know how you get up everyday and look in the mirror and like what you see and continue each day to try and free yourself. You never will be free. You will always be reminded of what you did and it will follow you until you take your last breath. There is no escape.

You repeatedly say you love your children and you don’t know what love is sadly. Love for your children isn’t taking their mom away from them. Exposing them to this atrocity and making them deal with this immense loss for the rest of their lives. Every Birthday she made special, every holiday, growing up without their Mom’s hands to hold and arms to wrap lovingly around them.

I highly suggest you read every single one of Jennifer’s blog entries and then you will learn what love truly is and that she is the definition of love. Love you denied them. They will know what you did. Thankfully they have their mom’s strength and spirit.

I can’t fathom how you could have cheated on Jennifer whom was beautiful on the inside and outside for the likes of Michelle Traconis. She is needy, greedy and I won’t mention her looks as it’s not relevant here but a person that latched onto a life that was not hers. Never was, never will be. What a horrible mother she is to her daughter. She may be athletic and likes to have a good time with no sense of responsibility and at some else's expense. She sets poor example after poor example. I don’t know how you find that attractive. She committed adultery right in front of her daughter, moved her into a house that was not hers. She is absolutely vile and there is no doubt she stood by your side as you sickeningly planned and killed your wife and mother of your children. Michelle Traconis lies to police, attorneys and I imagine even her family that supports her. What a shame.

I hope it was worth it to you.

You will NEVER have the life that you once took for granted. Michelle won’t either.

Thanks to both of you, Jennifer is not here today to blow out her candles and make a wish.

We’ll do it for her.

Moo

Fotis Dulos' Legal Team Wants Gag Order Removed

Fotis Dulos’ attorney Norm Pattis is asking the state supreme court for permission to appeal the gag order imposed by that lower court judge. In a brief filed on Wednesday, Pattis accused the state of feeding public speculation that his client is “ a murderer.” He said the order bars Dulos of clearing his name.

The order prevents attorneys, law enforcement, and potential witnesses from discussing the criminal case publicly.

Pattis points out in this newly filed brief that the state has not charged Dulos with the crime of causing Jennifer’s disappearance.

He asked that the gag order be lifted so that Dulos can be free to “criticize his accusers” and “defend himself in the court of public opinion.” bbm

A couple of other things in the article that either weren't reported yesterday or were "misreported" include:

"Also Wednesday, both Troconis and Dulos were seen entering and exiting a West Hartford law firm….

Dulos was not allowed to watch Troconis’ deposition in person because of a no contact order, and instead listened on closed circuit tv. He later entered Weinstein’s office to hear his accountant’s deposition."

So FD was "in the building" the same time as Troconis...and his accountant was deposed. Who is his accountant?

I just wanted to let you know that I completely agree on this. It's one of the reasons I don't comment very often. Just wanted you to know you aren't alone on this.
I agree with you too - I sometimes find it difficult to read some posts as feelings get in the way of facts. We can’t assume anything about MT. No one has spoken about her that knows or knew her. If FD is as controlling and manipulative as described she might also have been brainwashed by him. I certainly don’t know what her role was besides what LE has stated. A friend of mine knew her well from university and are shocked by the whole affair. It doesn’t mean that she is still the person he and his wife knew then. Patience is a virtue and the truth will be revealed. Unfortunately very slowly in this very tragic case. I wish pray that justice will be served. I am just so sad that Jennifer is not here to celebrate her birthday with her loving family.

To Norm Pattis,

While I applaud defense attorneys and the need for them for a fair justice system, it’s your approach that really irritates me.

The way that you speak of the victim, her family and friends is bothersome. The way you botch her name and the details is irresponsible. Your condescending tone to fellow attorneys, judges, reporters etc. is unacceptable.

It’s like you hold a grudge for victims, in this case, Sandy Hook and others.

You may be book smart and articulate but your methods are more madness in the way you fluctuate and float your ridiculous, erratic theories. You are all noise, no substance. That may work, temporarily.

I am sorry for your painful childhood and what you witnessed as a boy but you should channel your power for good, not evil.

You do have a gift but it’s misappropriated.

I think you choose the wrong people to defend. You think you’re helping them, you are not helping them. You are only helping yourself... in the long run you are not.

When you are on the couch, really take time to ponder.

Moo

I agree with you too - I sometimes find it difficult to read some posts as feelings get in the way of facts. We can’t assume anything about MT. No one has spoken about her that knows or knew her. If FD is as controlling and manipulative as described she might also have been brainwashed by him. I certainly don’t know what her role was besides what LE has stated. A friend of mine knew her well from university and are shocked by the whole affair. It doesn’t mean that she is still the person he and his wife knew then. Patience is a virtue and the truth will be revealed. Unfortunately very slowly in this very tragic case. I wish pray that justice will be served. I am just so sad that Jennifer is not here to celebrate her birthday with her loving family.

I respectfully disagree about not having facts about MT.

Facts:

She had an affair with a married man and exposed her young daughter to this act of adultery
She went on a ski trip with his children when it was prohibited by the court and she was aware of this fact and they asked the children to lie and this was proven in court
She lied to the police on many occasions about a MURDER case
Lying to the police is a crime in itself

What kind of person lies to police one must ask?!

That’s just what we know now. So yes, emotions aside, we can rightfully assume some things about MT.

I won’t even go into the details of the finances and her role at Fore but time will reveal those truths as well as her texts etc.

If she was so innocent then why didn't she tell the truth. If she was scared or intimidated by him than that’s more of a reason for her to be truthful as then he’d be behind bars.

Moo

I just saw a Dateline episode about the murder of Craig Rideout in New York State. His wife and one of his sons were convicted of his murder, and another son was convicted of tampering with evidence-that son and the other one were discovered by police, getting rid of evidence of the murder. The son who was found guilty of tampering with evidence was sentenced to 8 years in prison. I know we have speculated about how long MT could go to prison for, and I think 8-10 years in prison is a good possibility for her. The only thing is, if somebody doesn’t get charged with and convicted of murder, she may not. I still think she believes that no jail time is a good possibility, or that she wants to make sure that the best the state can do is lock her up for tampering with evidence that is not associated with another charge.

I respectfully disagree about not having facts about MT.

Facts:

She had an affair with a married man and exposed her young daughter to this act of adultery
She went on a ski trip with his children when it was prohibited by the court and she was aware of this fact and they asked the children to lie and this was proven in court
She lied to the police on many occasions about a MURDER case
Lying to the police is a crime in itself

What kind of person lies to police one must ask?!

That’s just what we know now. So yes, emotions aside, we can rightfully assume some things about MT.

I won’t even go into the details of the finances and her role at Fore but time will reveal those truths as well as her texts etc.

If she was so innocent then why didn't she tell the truth. If she was scared or intimidated by him than that’s more of a reason for her to be truthful as then he’d be behind bars.

Moo
The point was not to defend or stick up for MT in any way. It was (for me IMO) the wild speculation that comes from either silence in the case, or new information. My examples, taking her pleading the fifth in the civil case and letting that suddenly mean she is the mastermind killer. Taking her looks and launching into drug habits off of that. Respectfully, IMO, these are assumptions with no basis in fact.

Shannon Miller (@_ShannonMiller) | Twitter
NEW COURT FILINGS: According to a new motion filed by Jennifer Dulos' father's estate attorney Richard Weinstein Thursday, Michelle Troconis invoked the Fifth Amendment in ALL questions posed to her during her deposition on Wednesday.

RECAP: Weinstein wanted to question Troconis because he believes she knows about the affairs of the ForeGroup...Fotis' home-building company. Weinstein says Dulos owes millions of $$ to the estate after wrongfully using the funds loaned to him for personal and not corporate needs.

UPDATE: Weinstein is now asking the court for a Motion to Compel Responses... I.E. He wants the court to rule on if Troconis is wrongfully using the Fifth Amendment in avoiding answering questions in the civil case.

Weinstein will present her testimony from Wednesday to the court--SEALED in order for the judge to see the questions he asked.

Troconis' attorney Andrew Bowman is expected to meet with the court in regard to the deposition and the Fifth Amendment right and if answering questions in the civil case would be incriminating for the criminal case against her.
I am not surprised - I thought she would plead the 5th -I wonder what the precedence is for a Judge to compel her to answer?? JMO

Happy Heavenly Birthday, Jennifer. Your friends, here at Websleuths, are working hard and counting the days until you have JUSTICE! I hope you are dancing in heaven and shining your beautiful, kind, loving and thoughtful light on everyone up there with you; as well as everyone here on earth who's hearts are broken. moo
image-asset.png

The point was not to defend or stick up for MT in any way. It was (for me IMO) the wild speculation that comes from either silence in the case, or new information. My examples, taking her pleading the fifth in the civil case and letting that suddenly mean she is the mastermind killer. Taking her looks and launching into drug habits off of that. Respectfully, IMO, these are assumptions with no basis in fact.

I agree that pleading the 5th on the civil case does not make her a murderer.

Michelle must answer non-incriminating questions as a witness.

I just look forward to the trials.

Moo

For Jennifer Farber Dulos and her closest friends, her birthday every Sept. 27 was as much a milestone that marked the end of the hectic first month of school with their children settling into another school year as it was a birthday celebration.

Friends said Farber Dulos spent much more time planning birthday parties for her five children, including two sets of twins, than she ever did panning for her own. For her 50th birthday last year, there was no big party - she celebrated as she usually did with small gifts from her five children, a chocolate cake and maybe sneaking in a few of her biggest vice - peanut M&M’s.
A year later, her 51st birthday Friday is a somber occasion for family and friends from Farmington, New Canaan and New York City coming only a few days after a darker reminder - it has now been more than four months since she was last seen on May 24. Authorities say she was a victim of a violent attack in the garage of her New Canaan home that occurred just moments after dropping her children off at school.
“Sometimes it feels so surreal. It seems like only a few days ago I talked to her but then it also feels like it’s been years on this emotional roller coaster,” Caroline Buckley, one of Farber Dulos’ closest friends, said in a recent interview.
The arrests of Farber Dulos’ estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, and his girlfriend Michelle Troconis, in connection with her disappearance and the widespread media attention surrounding the case has made it even more difficult for her friends, they said.
Farber Dulos, they said, has almost become a footnote in the story of a missing woman who has become the subject of far-reaching theories about her disappearance by her estranged husband’s attorney, Norm Pattis. He has suggested that Farber Dulos may have staged her own disappearance in a plot similar to Gillian Flynn’s 2012 novel “Gone Girl,” in which a wife pretends to vanish to frame her husband for murder. Pattis also went public with a “revenge-suicide” theory, saying Farber Dulos may have taken her own life to prevent Dulos from getting custody of their five children.
“I miss my friend and her kids miss their mom and people can’t lose site of the fact there are five wonderful children missing their mom,” Buckley said. “She had plans and dreams for all of her children and for herself and that’s all been taken away."

On New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos’ 51st birthday, friends and family reflect on their loss

(for the record, KB was the victim. Krystal Lee Kenney was the alleged perpetrator.)
My bad . I corrected myself on a follow up post regarding the victims name .
My point was : similar set of circumstances.
I agree . He’ll get it lifted especially with no murder charge .

Also. A letter to FD if you happen to read here.

From your pleas to your actions it is evident that you actually believe that you’ll get away with murder of a beautiful person, the mother of your five beautiful children. I really don’t know how you can actually live with yourself.

Even from the limited knowledge that we have have gleaned from the arrest warrants, I’d like to know how you can explain your driving bags of your wife’s blood-soaked items in your truck, car wash situation, car seat exchange, driving PG’s truck to NC and the list goes on and on and on. You can say it wasn’t you but I have faith they’ll have much more damning evidence against you. Then you’ll have more lies to tell.

I don’t know how you get up everyday and look in the mirror and like what you see and continue each day to try and free yourself. You never will be free. You will always be reminded of what you did and it will follow you until you take your last breath. There is no escape.

You repeatedly say you love your children and you don’t know what love is sadly. Love for your children isn’t taking their mom away from them. Exposing them to this atrocity and making them deal with this immense loss for the rest of their lives. Every Birthday she made special, every holiday, growing up without their Mom’s hands to hold and arms to wrap lovingly around them.

I highly suggest you read every single one of Jennifer’s blog entries and then you will learn what love truly is and that she is the definition of love. Love you denied them. They will know what you did. Thankfully they have their mom’s strength and spirit.

I can’t fathom how you could have cheated on Jennifer whom was beautiful on the inside and outside for the likes of Michelle Traconis. She is needy, greedy and I won’t mention her looks as it’s not relevant here but a person that latched onto a life that was not hers. Never was, never will be. What a horrible mother she is to her daughter. She may be athletic and likes to have a good time with no sense of responsibility and at some else's expense. She sets poor example after poor example. I don’t know how you find that attractive. She committed adultery right in front of her daughter, moved her into a house that was not hers. She is absolutely vile and there is no doubt she stood by your side as you sickeningly planned and killed your wife and mother of your children. Michelle Traconis lies to police, attorneys and I imagine even her family that supports her. What a shame.

I hope it was worth it to you.

You will NEVER have the life that you once took for granted. Michelle won’t either.

Thanks to both of you, Jennifer is not here today to blow out her candles and make a wish.

We’ll do it for her.

Moo
This post deserves a round of applause if not a standing ovation ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member