Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Translastion of the Greek article for those interested.....

See the warrant for the arrest of the charismatic skier who married the rich, Jennifer Farber and is now considered a prime suspect in the disappearance of the - Fotis Ντούλος speaks exclusively in the "THEME" for the high-profile case

The weather this time of year in Connecticut is still reminiscent of summer, but this is the last thing that concerns Fotis Dolo. His alleged involvement in the disappearance of Jennifer Farber's former wife since last May marked a total reversal in the life of the Greek businessman. The recent arrest by the Police may have lasted just 24 hours, but it was enough to cause the analog noise and in Greece.

Born of a wealthy family and a particularly charming young man in the mid - '80s, Fotis Doulos loved water skiing and left Hatzigiani Mexi in "Hilton" to descend to The "Star" and indulge in his favorite sport. His life seemed perfect when he went to America to study, first Columbia and then Brown before moving to New York, where he worked at Ernst & Young, one of the most well-known Chartered Accountants companies in the world. Was making very good money and had the opportunity in the summer to water-skiing in the Hamptons, and in winter descending the snowy slopes of Aspen, Colorado. Where one night he saw his old classmate Jennifer Farber again, a beautiful woman he was meant to walk with for 12 years. Their divorce was not easy, let alone by the time the former couple had acquired five children, two times twins (two boys and boy - girl and then another daughter), which were found unintentionally in the throes of a hard separation.

On 24 May, Fotis ' ex-wife, who lived with the children in Nea Canaan, in an impressive house that he had rented, was last seen alive. From that day began the nightmare of the Greek businessman, whom the authorities investigating the case consider directly involved.

The arrest warrant that publishes the "theme" contains elements and interpretations that find Fotis Dolo and his lawyer strongly opposed. The avid skier, having paid bail of $ 500,000, he returned to the mansion where he lived with his ex-wife and their children in Connecticut, then everything in his life seemed a nice fairy tale. He hasn't seen his kids since May 24. While in fact because of the divorce, the court had forbidden them to leave the State of Connecticut, they went with their nanny in New York city.

Their mother had arranged for him to be examined by a dentist and then I'll meet you there to return in New Canaan, something that eventually never happened.

Since that afternoon they have been living with their grandmother Gloria-Jennifer's father Hilliard Farber, vice president at Chase Manhattan Bank, passed away two years ago - and Fotis Dulos has not seen them and has not spoken to them. At the same time Jennifer Farber is presumed dead by her relatives, while police investigations into her discovery have not yielded any results in this thriller that has been unfolding for the past five months.

Elements, contradictions and interpretations

With regard to the warrant for the arrest of Fotis Dulou, each party gives its own interpretation of the elements incorporated in its 40 pages. The police are convinced that the Greek businessman falsified or destroyed evidence and evidence, which he does not accept.

On the contrary, both the lawyer and himself, find that in its pages there are many things that create at least contradictions, such as the phrase "possible bloodstains", ie. possible blood spatter found on the seat of a pick up Toyota allegedly used by Dulos. So far they have not been informed whether what probably looks like blood was tested for blood, what type of blood it is and, most importantly, whether it belongs to his ex-wife. They have the same objections to the blood stains found in the garage, since it's not specified in the warrant whether they were examined and to whom they belong. On the other hand, no one knows what Dulos has to say about the red Toyota route and the bags he was flying, as well as the plates found in a sewer, since so far he hasn't spoken.

What is not mentioned in the warrant is that on May 21, when Constantine's son had his name day, Jennifer Farber invited Fotis dulo to her house to say Happy Birthday to the child. The latter bought a cake and spent some hours with the children by playing with them before she comes in the house while they all ate together. Later the police talked about his DNA at Jennifer's house, which makes perfect sense to him after eating cake, drinking water and using utensils and cutlery.

With regard to the first call by the Police, he went with all the good mood to testify about the disappearance of his ex-wife, his lawyer, however, prevent him from such a move, given the experience that in America the Police sometimes use specific interrogation methods that target directly with the people they suspect.

Last Wednesday, Michelle Troconis appeared in court with tears in her eyes to hear the latest charge in the missing Jennifer case. She is the woman with whom Fotis Dulos is-at least until recently-having an affair and who allegedly testified the third time she was called to lie.The Greek businessman believes that the authorities forced Michelle to say what he said, while Norm Patis ' lawyer called Trokonis last Wednesday a "lying mistress" and the next day it became known that the Farmington Home mansion, where the former couple lived with their five children and which had been sold by dulo for a price of over $ 4,000,000, is being withdrawn from the market.

According to NBC Connecticut, the testimony of the Farber family lawyer and the lawsuit filed by Farber Estate against Dulu played a role in withdrawing the property from the real estate market. The Greek businessman continues to declare his innocence in the disappearance of his ex-wife, with the defense standing on the testimony of the man who changed the seats to pick up. The latter argued in his testimony that Dulos was obsessed with changing them and forced him to do so, which made him suspect and not throw away the seats afterwards.

The Greek, on the other hand, strongly denies that he pushed this employee and is sure that something else made a man who is an immigrant in the USA to testify what he testified. His trial has not yet been determined, but in this particular case what matters most is that so far Jennifer's body has not been discovered.

If she's not found so that she can be examined and unshakable evidence can be found that incriminates her ex-husband, she'll hardly be charged with murder. People who have lived for years talk about a very good child and a wonderful father, a man who pursued his dreams and achieved a lot. One of them set up his own construction company together with his sister Rena, who is an architect starting with lending from the banks.

His late father-in-law helped him with a deposit of $ 1,000,000 which was returned to him after the houses were being built and sold immediately. His life with Jennifer was idyllic until the birth of their fifth child in 2011, when they gradually began to move away from each other.

Who was it? The answer is difficult and the truth known only to those directly involved, though, as it is usually called, in a breakup it's always both. In the case of Fotis and Jennifer, the separation developed into a heated argument and a heated or heated argument. Only the mysterious disappearance of Farber last May opened the floodgates for the champion of water skiing who insists on his innocence. On the contrary, the authorities have named him the prime suspect and it remains to be seen what the outcome of a case which, like the coins, has two sides.

"I hope Jennifer is alive»

Our conversation started from how difficult the days and nights of the Greek businessman in prison were

"The Guardians and those responsible were kind and fair to me, when I never felt threatened. I was in solitary for nine days in a cell 2x3 and I thank God I'm not claustrophobic," those are his first words.

"The days were suddenly long and lonely, so I tried to read and think too much. I even created differential equations and tried to solve them in order to keep my mind alert", stresses the champion of water skiing and continues: "I had very short communication with the outside world and did not know what was going on. Since Norm patis and his team took over the case, things changed after they visited me and together we prepared a plan for the case".

Greek American Fotis Dulos gives his version of what happened. She hopes Jennifer is still alive, however utopian that may sound to a lot of people, five months after the day she went missing

Ask if they have ever thought of himself in the orange uniform of a prisoner and his answer is immediate: "I never imagined myself in prison, and, to be precise, I pinched myself to be sure that I didn't see a bad dream".

The answer to what was missing during the period of remanding is to be expected for a man who, until last May, he never imagined the adventure that waited for him: "I missed my children, Michelle, the day-to-day contacts with partners and friends, but most of all I missed my freedom, obviously the most important value in our life, which I thought was a given up until that time".

I am referring to his marriage that seemed happy until 2016, with five children and a comfortable life, where everything seemed to run perfectly, but he has another opinion.

"My marriage hasn't been so happy since 2010. Jennifer started gradually taking me out of her life and becoming more and more distant, a hermit. I tried persistently to reach her and figure out what was going on, but I never felt better. I'm sorry to say it, but Jennifer suffered from serious psychological problems, which I didn't realize directly, and I don't want to elaborate any further on the subject. I put it aside because I was in love with her and focused on other things that make our lives beautiful. Our children grew up beautiful, my work was excellent and I tried to enjoy life despite the fact that in my marriage I was no longer happy".

When their children began to notice that their parents were basically like two partners and not two in love, Fotis Dulos decided to take the first step.
"After a long time I decided that if this situation continued Jennifer and I would not be honest with ourselves, with our children and of course with each other. So I asked her to break up in December 2016".

I'm asking him how his ex-wife dealt with his divorce application. "We had a civilized conversation and Jennifer asked me to try and save our marriage, but my heart was no longer there. I wanted us to be best parents for our kids, best friends and support each other, but not be together. Technically, we haven't had a relationship in over six years, and I didn't think that would change. At that point, my contact with Jennifer was focused around the children, and there were no private moments or psychic connections. I knew this required a process for all of us that took time, but for me the decision was made".

I'm asking for his version.

"No, we didn't fight often, hardly at all. Jennifer and I are calm characters. In March 2018, I told her I had feelings for Michelle.p. Trokonis) and that we could no longer be married. We had long conversations, all on a civilized level. We decided to dissolve our marriage amicably and we agreed that the children would learn after the end of the school year".
According to him, the children had realized that their parents had been removed: "As I said, the kids had it figured out, so, as we agreed, we talked to them at the beginning of the summer and they accepted it very well. Peter said this was for the good of everyone and we told them about Michelle and Nicole.p.: his partner's daughter from another marriage) and my moving to Connecticut. The kids were really excited because they really liked Michelle and her daughter".

The conversation inevitably comes to Jennifer's disappearance and I ask that she make a comment:

"I can't explain it. I hope and pray the police find her. I hope she's alive".
I'm asking him if he thinks she's dead.

"I am very troubled by her disappearance, so what I believe is not so important. I say again, I hope she's alive".

His view of Michelle Troconis after her third testimony has not changed, as some would expect: "my heart is with her. Michelle is experiencing incredible pressure. I know her, I love her and I'm sure she'll tell the truth eventually".

He sounds cool when he talks about what he's going through right now: "I'm trying to be strong. I pray for Jennifer and my children, Michelle and her daughter, and I try to be grateful for the family and friends I have every day. The only thing that makes me really sad, is that due to a judicial decision, I have almost five months to talk to them and see them".

There are people who sympathise in these difficult times? "For me, my family, my friends, classmates from high School, my colleagues at work, and people I'd never met, who approached me and told me that they support me in all that I experience and that they believe me".

Our conversation ends by asking him what he wants to say to Greek friends and acquaintances who read what is written about him in the press.
"My friends and acquaintances in Greece know who I am. I don't have to say much to them".

I’ve been reading JD’s blog lately and not only is it a wonderful window into her personality and her life, I found this one comment that was disturbingly telling.
(I hope I am not violating any rules by posting it here)
It was dated 1/11/13.
1. Last night I saw (against my will or better judgment re: what I can withstand) the Quentin Tarantino movie, Django Unchained. And while the first part may have had its merits, for me it turned total spaghetti western if that term had anything to do with red sauce being splattered on every wall, bodies being pumped with bullets, or exploding innards shooting across the various southern, inhospitable, wallpapered rooms on display.

Ugh. I kept on leaving to get air, sanity, a break from the blood-letting.

Fotis was in his own particular brand of heaven. Next time I’ll bring a beach chair and ye trusty iPad and park myself outside the theatre as he imbibes.
Each entry she made was so enjoyable to read. In fact, I think they should require all of the jurors to read her blog, so that they might have a better understanding of just who Jennifer Dulos was. She was funny, loving, unassuming, gentle, generous, patient, considerate, friendly, intelligent, honest, conscientious, hard working, and devoted. I wish she was my friend. And as I read, I thought how ironic that this women who communicated so beautifully about the love she had for her family, would in the prime of her life, lose it to violence at the hand of her husband. Now her children will have only their mother’s written words to know her and just how much they meant to her.

It really sticks out to me that she posted that in November 2013. If their marriage was over in 2010 and was in name only like Fo said then why would JD leave her babies with the nanny to go out on a movie date night with him to a type of movie she knew she would not enjoy instead of having time to herself? IMO it was because she was trying to please her husband and working in making the marriage work. HE was the one who didn't give a crap about anything but her money.

State of CT Response to NPs Motion to appeal gag order
http://appellateinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentDisplayer.aspx?AppId=2&DocId=IiP/F4e0BSWdJ5qFyA45Rg==
By Its terms, the gag order applied to the lawyers for both parties, the defendant
himself, all potential witnesses who may be called to testify at trial, and all of the various police agencies that have been actively investigating the disappearance of the defendant's wife. See Order, 9/12/19, pp. 1-2; Mem., p. 4. The Court expressly noted, however, that the gag order did not apply to the public at large or the media; consequently, "the public, and the press, television networks, and other entities or attorneys not covered by this order may obviously continue to publiclydisseminate stories, articles or commentary about this case, or to engage in speculation or conjecture via social media outlets. . .." Mem., p. 5
CONCLUSION
The state has no objection to this Court granting the application. Nevertheless, if this Court grants the application and hears the defendant's appeal, the trial court's gag order should be upheld.
Respectfully submitted,
THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT

There was an interesting little piece/follow up to the case on Oz just now (east coast 10:00 am) I really wish people who are in favor of FD doing jail time WOULDN'T even speak of the gone girl theory. Why breathe life to anything like that? Speak positive only. Law of Attraction.....

I am very curious about this business and where it sources its inventory.

Does anyone know if these are authentic hides from Patagonia or if its simply sourced from China or perhaps even Turkey or Greece?

If you look on some of the Chinese websites you will find merchandise which is almost virtually identical to that which is being sold by MT.

I find this entire enterprise quite interesting and do wonder if it might have been capitalised with a 'loan' from FORE or FD? or whether friends of FORE or FD are in fact supplying inventory to MT?

The business could of course be perfectly legitimate but given the people involved I don't think we would be doing our due diligence if we didn't at least ask some basic questions about the merchandise being sold IMO.

MOO

Where is her site? Social media site I checked shows Patagonia style as a furniture strip, chalk paint antique it and sell. Not animal skins. So must be wrong place I looked. Looking up Patagonia style on line resulted is nothing animal skin related.

Where is her site? Social media site I checked shows Patagonia style as a furniture strip, chalk paint antique it and sell. Not animal skins. So must be wrong place I looked. Looking up Patagonia style on line resulted is nothing animal skin related.

I think her site is “Patagonia Styles, Inc.”, not “Patagonia Style”-doesn’t seem like much of a distinction, but it is

Ok, I just looked at the listing on Redfin .
I’m shocked she listed it at $375,000.

It’s a tiny 1 bedroom apartment ( 810 sq feet) that is outdated and kinda cheesy .
( I feel bad for saying that but, go look at it ).

Am I looking at the wrong listing ???
Can Someone else google it and see if you see what I see ..

The price tag must explain why it hasn’t
sold.

Agree about the décor, and the interior hasn't been updated as have a couple of the other listings that show price drops. I think, according to Redfin, five other units with the same 1 bedroom, 1.5 baths are for sale in the development.

However, a $320,000+ price tag for that strip of Miami Beach is probably okay, but the almost $500 a month HOA fees could be a drag on renting the unit. I agree with @Fitzy that probably many of the building's units are rentals.

Redfin says it last sold in 2012....That doesn't seem to work with the custody settlement with Begue, does it? I think the custody agreement was June 2013. Maybe he contributed after she purchased the condo????

If MT sold the Florida condo....where would FD go when he water skis in Florida? Can't use JD's mother's place anymore...so sad...Sorry to be a bit snarky, but he seems to all about the fun.

I am very curious about this business and where it sources its inventory.

Does anyone know if these are authentic hides from Patagonia or if its simply sourced from China or perhaps even Turkey or Greece?

If you look on some of the Chinese websites you will find merchandise which is almost virtually identical to that which is being sold by MT.

I find this entire enterprise quite interesting and do wonder if it might have been capitalised with a 'loan' from FORE or FD? or whether friends of FORE or FD are in fact supplying inventory to MT?

The business could of course be perfectly legitimate but given the people involved I don't think we would be doing our due diligence if we didn't at least ask some basic questions about the merchandise being sold IMO.

MOO

Interesting note on the Patagonia Styles Inc LinkedIn listing is the address for the president of the company-Michelle Troconis:

Michelle Troconis
President at Patagonia Styles Inc.
Greater Denver Area1 connection

Wonder if she plans to operate out of her Vail condo?

Translastion of the Greek article for those interested.....

See the warrant for the arrest of the charismatic skier who married the rich, Jennifer Farber and is now considered a prime suspect in the disappearance of the - Fotis Ντούλος speaks exclusively in the "THEME" for the high-profile case

The weather this time of year in Connecticut is still reminiscent of summer, but this is the last thing that concerns Fotis Dolo. His alleged involvement in the disappearance of Jennifer Farber's former wife since last May marked a total reversal in the life of the Greek businessman. The recent arrest by the Police may have lasted just 24 hours, but it was enough to cause the analog noise and in Greece.

Born of a wealthy family and a particularly charming young man in the mid - '80s, Fotis Doulos loved water skiing and left Hatzigiani Mexi in "Hilton" to descend to The "Star" and indulge in his favorite sport. His life seemed perfect when he went to America to study, first Columbia and then Brown before moving to New York, where he worked at Ernst & Young, one of the most well-known Chartered Accountants companies in the world. Was making very good money and had the opportunity in the summer to water-skiing in the Hamptons, and in winter descending the snowy slopes of Aspen, Colorado. Where one night he saw his old classmate Jennifer Farber again, a beautiful woman he was meant to walk with for 12 years. Their divorce was not easy, let alone by the time the former couple had acquired five children, two times twins (two boys and boy - girl and then another daughter), which were found unintentionally in the throes of a hard separation.

On 24 May, Fotis ' ex-wife, who lived with the children in Nea Canaan, in an impressive house that he had rented, was last seen alive. From that day began the nightmare of the Greek businessman, whom the authorities investigating the case consider directly involved.

The arrest warrant that publishes the "theme" contains elements and interpretations that find Fotis Dolo and his lawyer strongly opposed. The avid skier, having paid bail of $ 500,000, he returned to the mansion where he lived with his ex-wife and their children in Connecticut, then everything in his life seemed a nice fairy tale. He hasn't seen his kids since May 24. While in fact because of the divorce, the court had forbidden them to leave the State of Connecticut, they went with their nanny in New York city.

Their mother had arranged for him to be examined by a dentist and then I'll meet you there to return in New Canaan, something that eventually never happened.

Since that afternoon they have been living with their grandmother Gloria-Jennifer's father Hilliard Farber, vice president at Chase Manhattan Bank, passed away two years ago - and Fotis Dulos has not seen them and has not spoken to them. At the same time Jennifer Farber is presumed dead by her relatives, while police investigations into her discovery have not yielded any results in this thriller that has been unfolding for the past five months.

Elements, contradictions and interpretations

With regard to the warrant for the arrest of Fotis Dulou, each party gives its own interpretation of the elements incorporated in its 40 pages. The police are convinced that the Greek businessman falsified or destroyed evidence and evidence, which he does not accept.

On the contrary, both the lawyer and himself, find that in its pages there are many things that create at least contradictions, such as the phrase "possible bloodstains", ie. possible blood spatter found on the seat of a pick up Toyota allegedly used by Dulos. So far they have not been informed whether what probably looks like blood was tested for blood, what type of blood it is and, most importantly, whether it belongs to his ex-wife. They have the same objections to the blood stains found in the garage, since it's not specified in the warrant whether they were examined and to whom they belong. On the other hand, no one knows what Dulos has to say about the red Toyota route and the bags he was flying, as well as the plates found in a sewer, since so far he hasn't spoken.

What is not mentioned in the warrant is that on May 21, when Constantine's son had his name day, Jennifer Farber invited Fotis dulo to her house to say Happy Birthday to the child. The latter bought a cake and spent some hours with the children by playing with them before she comes in the house while they all ate together. Later the police talked about his DNA at Jennifer's house, which makes perfect sense to him after eating cake, drinking water and using utensils and cutlery.

With regard to the first call by the Police, he went with all the good mood to testify about the disappearance of his ex-wife, his lawyer, however, prevent him from such a move, given the experience that in America the Police sometimes use specific interrogation methods that target directly with the people they suspect.

Last Wednesday, Michelle Troconis appeared in court with tears in her eyes to hear the latest charge in the missing Jennifer case. She is the woman with whom Fotis Dulos is-at least until recently-having an affair and who allegedly testified the third time she was called to lie.The Greek businessman believes that the authorities forced Michelle to say what he said, while Norm Patis ' lawyer called Trokonis last Wednesday a "lying mistress" and the next day it became known that the Farmington Home mansion, where the former couple lived with their five children and which had been sold by dulo for a price of over $ 4,000,000, is being withdrawn from the market.

According to NBC Connecticut, the testimony of the Farber family lawyer and the lawsuit filed by Farber Estate against Dulu played a role in withdrawing the property from the real estate market. The Greek businessman continues to declare his innocence in the disappearance of his ex-wife, with the defense standing on the testimony of the man who changed the seats to pick up. The latter argued in his testimony that Dulos was obsessed with changing them and forced him to do so, which made him suspect and not throw away the seats afterwards.

The Greek, on the other hand, strongly denies that he pushed this employee and is sure that something else made a man who is an immigrant in the USA to testify what he testified. His trial has not yet been determined, but in this particular case what matters most is that so far Jennifer's body has not been discovered.

If she's not found so that she can be examined and unshakable evidence can be found that incriminates her ex-husband, she'll hardly be charged with murder. People who have lived for years talk about a very good child and a wonderful father, a man who pursued his dreams and achieved a lot. One of them set up his own construction company together with his sister Rena, who is an architect starting with lending from the banks.

His late father-in-law helped him with a deposit of $ 1,000,000 which was returned to him after the houses were being built and sold immediately. His life with Jennifer was idyllic until the birth of their fifth child in 2011, when they gradually began to move away from each other.

Who was it? The answer is difficult and the truth known only to those directly involved, though, as it is usually called, in a breakup it's always both. In the case of Fotis and Jennifer, the separation developed into a heated argument and a heated or heated argument. Only the mysterious disappearance of Farber last May opened the floodgates for the champion of water skiing who insists on his innocence. On the contrary, the authorities have named him the prime suspect and it remains to be seen what the outcome of a case which, like the coins, has two sides.

"I hope Jennifer is alive»

Our conversation started from how difficult the days and nights of the Greek businessman in prison were

"The Guardians and those responsible were kind and fair to me, when I never felt threatened. I was in solitary for nine days in a cell 2x3 and I thank God I'm not claustrophobic," those are his first words.

"The days were suddenly long and lonely, so I tried to read and think too much. I even created differential equations and tried to solve them in order to keep my mind alert", stresses the champion of water skiing and continues: "I had very short communication with the outside world and did not know what was going on. Since Norm patis and his team took over the case, things changed after they visited me and together we prepared a plan for the case".

Greek American Fotis Dulos gives his version of what happened. She hopes Jennifer is still alive, however utopian that may sound to a lot of people, five months after the day she went missing

Ask if they have ever thought of himself in the orange uniform of a prisoner and his answer is immediate: "I never imagined myself in prison, and, to be precise, I pinched myself to be sure that I didn't see a bad dream".

The answer to what was missing during the period of remanding is to be expected for a man who, until last May, he never imagined the adventure that waited for him: "I missed my children, Michelle, the day-to-day contacts with partners and friends, but most of all I missed my freedom, obviously the most important value in our life, which I thought was a given up until that time".

I am referring to his marriage that seemed happy until 2016, with five children and a comfortable life, where everything seemed to run perfectly, but he has another opinion.

"My marriage hasn't been so happy since 2010. Jennifer started gradually taking me out of her life and becoming more and more distant, a hermit. I tried persistently to reach her and figure out what was going on, but I never felt better. I'm sorry to say it, but Jennifer suffered from serious psychological problems, which I didn't realize directly, and I don't want to elaborate any further on the subject. I put it aside because I was in love with her and focused on other things that make our lives beautiful. Our children grew up beautiful, my work was excellent and I tried to enjoy life despite the fact that in my marriage I was no longer happy".

When their children began to notice that their parents were basically like two partners and not two in love, Fotis Dulos decided to take the first step.
"After a long time I decided that if this situation continued Jennifer and I would not be honest with ourselves, with our children and of course with each other. So I asked her to break up in December 2016".

I'm asking him how his ex-wife dealt with his divorce application. "We had a civilized conversation and Jennifer asked me to try and save our marriage, but my heart was no longer there. I wanted us to be best parents for our kids, best friends and support each other, but not be together. Technically, we haven't had a relationship in over six years, and I didn't think that would change. At that point, my contact with Jennifer was focused around the children, and there were no private moments or psychic connections. I knew this required a process for all of us that took time, but for me the decision was made".

I'm asking for his version.

"No, we didn't fight often, hardly at all. Jennifer and I are calm characters. In March 2018, I told her I had feelings for Michelle.p. Trokonis) and that we could no longer be married. We had long conversations, all on a civilized level. We decided to dissolve our marriage amicably and we agreed that the children would learn after the end of the school year".
According to him, the children had realized that their parents had been removed: "As I said, the kids had it figured out, so, as we agreed, we talked to them at the beginning of the summer and they accepted it very well. Peter said this was for the good of everyone and we told them about Michelle and Nicole.p.: his partner's daughter from another marriage) and my moving to Connecticut. The kids were really excited because they really liked Michelle and her daughter".

The conversation inevitably comes to Jennifer's disappearance and I ask that she make a comment:

"I can't explain it. I hope and pray the police find her. I hope she's alive".
I'm asking him if he thinks she's dead.

"I am very troubled by her disappearance, so what I believe is not so important. I say again, I hope she's alive".

His view of Michelle Troconis after her third testimony has not changed, as some would expect: "my heart is with her. Michelle is experiencing incredible pressure. I know her, I love her and I'm sure she'll tell the truth eventually".

He sounds cool when he talks about what he's going through right now: "I'm trying to be strong. I pray for Jennifer and my children, Michelle and her daughter, and I try to be grateful for the family and friends I have every day. The only thing that makes me really sad, is that due to a judicial decision, I have almost five months to talk to them and see them".

There are people who sympathise in these difficult times? "For me, my family, my friends, classmates from high School, my colleagues at work, and people I'd never met, who approached me and told me that they support me in all that I experience and that they believe me".

Our conversation ends by asking him what he wants to say to Greek friends and acquaintances who read what is written about him in the press.
"My friends and acquaintances in Greece know who I am. I don't have to say much to them".

Full of errors.

I think her site is “Patagonia Styles, Inc.”, not “Patagonia Style”-doesn’t seem like much of a distinction, but it is

On LinkedIn in the greater Denver area? Maybe ties to Vail skiing?
Any website address?
Good choice bc confuses with Patagonia clothing.
What a net this has cast over so many people and places.

Interesting note on the Patagonia Styles Inc LinkedIn listing is the address for the president of the company-Michelle Troconis:

Michelle Troconis
President at Patagonia Styles Inc.
Greater Denver Area1 connection

Wonder if she plans to operate out of her Vail condo?

Beat me to it! Just posting same idea.
But agreed.

Agree about the décor, and the interior hasn't been updated as have a couple of the other listings that show price drops. I think, according to Redfin, five other units with the same 1 bedroom, 1.5 baths are for sale in the development.

However, a $320,000+ price tag for that strip of Miami Beach is probably okay, but the almost $500 a month HOA fees could be a drag on renting the unit. I agree with @Fitzy that probably many of the building's units are rentals.

Redfin says it last sold in 2012....That doesn't seem to work with the custody settlement with Begue, does it? I think the custody agreement was June 2013. Maybe he contributed after she purchased the condo????

If MT sold the Florida condo....where would FD go when he water skis in Florida? Can't use JD's mother's place anymore...so sad...Sorry to be a bit snarky, but he seems to all about the fun.[/QUOTE

Apparently , MT can still afford to pay Mortgage on Vail and Miami condo unless both are currently rented.

State of CT Response to NPs Motion to appeal gag order
http://appellateinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentDisplayer.aspx?AppId=2&DocId=IiP/F4e0BSWdJ5qFyA45Rg==
By Its terms, the gag order applied to the lawyers for both parties, the defendant
himself, all potential witnesses who may be called to testify at trial, and all of the various police agencies that have been actively investigating the disappearance of the defendant's wife. See Order, 9/12/19, pp. 1-2; Mem., p. 4. The Court expressly noted, however, that the gag order did not apply to the public at large or the media; consequently, "the public, and the press, television networks, and other entities or attorneys not covered by this order may obviously continue to publiclydisseminate stories, articles or commentary about this case, or to engage in speculation or conjecture via social media outlets. . .." Mem., p. 5
CONCLUSION
The state has no objection to this Court granting the application. Nevertheless, if this Court grants the application and hears the defendant's appeal, the trial court's gag order should be upheld.

Judge Blawie wouldn’t know what to charge FD with So, he won’t .

In an effort to give FD a fair trial he’s doing the opposite for Jennifer .

Blawie : Stop sitting on the fence ,
consult your playbook and make a dang
call .

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics