Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only piece of information which I believe we saw on the divorce was that HE filed for the divorce and not MT. Has anyone been successful in locating the divorce paperwork? It would be interesting to see if there was any financial settlement as its somewhat unclear how MT was able to afford the Vail Condo (even though it was purchased with biodad Begue). MOO
It's right on Miami-Dade website. Filed by him 12/12/2016 and ended 1/10/2017. Short and sweet. Unfortunately, in Florida, you have to go to the courthouse to see anything in domestic cases.

FD went on National TV with Body Language experts watching and critiquing yet, no one has stated that he is lying .

They think he look credible .

But ... Bowman could quit at anytime .

He has more than enough money at his age to retire . If MT and this case were so loathsome , I don’t think he’d hang in there .

How would MT even know to hire Bowman, MT had a lawyer before she was even charged , how’d that happen so fast ?

Bowman must be friends with Daddy Troconis or Mama A .

Moo
Bowman may not be able to quit legally without MT approval. Lawyers can't actually "quit at any time". A judge may rule that it's detrimental to the client. Especially in a murder case.

FD went on National TV with Body Language experts watching and critiquing yet, no one has stated that he is lying .

They think he look credible .

But ... Bowman could quit at anytime .

He has more than enough money at his age to retire . If MT and this case were so loathsome , I don’t think he’d hang in there .

How would MT even know to hire Bowman, MT had a lawyer before she was even charged , how’d that happen so fast ?

Bowman must be friends with Daddy Troconis or Mama A .

Moo

Two experts, interviewed on Access (2 Aug, available on YouTube) saw through him. Interesting commentary on his TV interview.

Cousins , Daddy T operated on Bowman , Family friends , Mama A’s Former Attorney, old neighbors when Daddy T first practiced in U.S.

So Daddy T is paying MT legal bills so long as she uses a solid attorney of his choice? But that doesn’t stop Mama T from pulling the strings behind the scenes.

moo

So Daddy T is paying MT legal bills so long as she uses a solid attorney of his choice? But that doesn’t stop Mama T from pulling the strings behind the scenes.

moo

I think that OutForJustice is suggesting possible ties?

Atty Bowman's heart could be breaking for the daughter (and the Dulos children,) he's using his abilities to protect her?

JMHO YMMV

upload_2019-10-19_6-2-33.jpeg

Going with the theory that MT is not cooperating with LE and is taking a gamble on the promise of a life of luxury with FD.

How does that chime with:

a) MT’s statement to LE per AW2? Specifically, “The body of Jennifer must have at some point been in the car”, and
b) Pattis’ response about “a lying lover”?

This was widely interpreted in the media as being MT turning on FD and FD retaliating. The two statements (by way of passive/indirect/third person delivery and lack of context) were deliberately open to a different interpretation, imo.

Let’s assume for a minute that FD and MT’s Plan A was to point to EE as having motive as well as opportunity (notwithstanding any covert Plan B on FD’s part to dump MT in it if necessary).

They may have claimed EE was having a relationship with Jennifer. Maybe a pregnancy was involved.

The blood must mean Jennifer’s body was at some point in the car? Yes, says MT. EE’s car. Put there by EE. The car, unwittingly and by unfortunate coincidence, later cleaned up by generous-hearted FD as a surprise gift to his employee.

A lying lover? Yes, says Pattis. EE. JD’s lover, lying and trying to frame my client. Unless MT rats on FD, in which case the lying lover is MT, obviously.

Moo

I have always interpreted MT's statement about the truck and the blood to be a conclusion they led her to as opposed to a direct admission. I imagine likewise they pelted her until she eventually had to concede that, no, she couldn't actually account for his whereabouts the morning of.

Too much detail is often the harbinger of a liar. Unnecessary detail: the shower party. Who would even WANT that on the record?

But again, I read her statement as, according to what you say, that's how her blood would have gotten there.

I hope they have the clothes EVERYBODY in question was wearing that day.

My speculation only.

Bowman may not be able to quit legally without MT approval. Lawyers can't actually "quit at any time". A judge may rule that it's detrimental to the client. Especially in a murder case.
Yes , true . Judge could make him stay even without getting paid .

I just meant he is capable of quitting if this was unsavory and MT found another lawyer but, I’m sure he’s had worse cases than this
plus , This is what he gets paid to do .

I think that OutForJustice is suggesting possible ties?

Atty Bowman's heart could be breaking for the daughter (and the Dulos children,) he's using his abilities to protect her?

JMHO YMMV

View attachment 209875

I was insinuating that “maybe” Bowman knew someone in the Troconis Family .

Maybe , MT called her Mom or Dad and said “ I think I may be in trouble and need help “.

Mom or dad tell her they know a Lawyer in Connecticut ( at this point neither parent is in Connecticut and MT hasn’t been arrested yet ) .

MT drive’s after the car wash to meet Bowman. ( Actually......Maybe FD knew Bowman since , I think he joined her ).

Fishy that MT was lawyering up( before she was arrested) if she was innocent ?

Bowman is conveniently On the spot and able to bail MT out of Jail while FD doesn’t have an Attorney and sits behind bars until he finds NP.

Assuming Bowman doesn’t take walk ins
I wonder when FD or MT made the appointment to see him.
that’s another reason to take the 5th and why they want the questions under the seal. If she has to answer when she made the appointment or when she started looking for lawyers, it would show premeditation.

I have always interpreted MT's statement about the truck and the blood to be a conclusion they led her to as opposed to a direct admission. I imagine likewise they pelted her until she eventually had to concede that, no, she couldn't actually account for his whereabouts the morning of.

Too much detail is often the harbinger of a liar. Unnecessary detail: the shower party. Who would even WANT that on the record?

But again, I read her statement as, according to what you say, that's how her blood would have gotten there.

I hope they have the clothes EVERYBODY in question was wearing that day.

My speculation only.

This is also what I think-I don’t think it was an admission on her part that she knew Jennifer’s body was in the truck-just something she said because they told her that the body’d been there because her blood was in the truck. That notwithstanding, I still think she already knew the body had been in EE’s truck...

Assuming Bowman doesn’t take walk ins
I wonder when FD or MT made the appointment to see him.
that’s another reason to take the 5th and why they want the questions under the seal. If she has to answer when she made the appointment or when she started looking for lawyers, it would show premeditation.
Ooh good point I didn’t think of that .
No way he take’s walk in’s when he’s probably $500 an hour or more . She/ they had a meeting set up .
Bowman couldn’t represent them both so, MT got him since she was had the connection.

Yes , true . Judge could make him stay even without getting paid .

I just meant he is capable of quitting if this was unsavory and MT found another lawyer but, I’m sure he’s had worse cases than this
plus , This is what he gets paid to do .

I think, as someone else here has said, that Bowman may only be front man for MT’s circus. He has a high profile as an apparently upstanding lawyer, but Bowman may not have the last word regarding MT’s defense. I don’t doubt for a minute that NP is coordinating, in some fashion, what happens. If he isn’t in direct contact with Bowman, I think Mama A is involved there somewhere. I don’t think there is any possibility that she is staying out of this. Obviously, NP cannot represent both of them, but I don’t think, with the evidence at hand, that he can take the chance here, that MT might flip.

I wouldn’t be surprised if KM recommended Bowman
Another good point .

Ok so.. We all know MT met with Bowman. We don’t know if that was MT’s first meeting or not . I’m guessing it was since she brought FD along ..not knowing any better . Bowman gives both of them legal advice . Wonder what MT said she needed a criminal lawyer for? Red flag

And .. Who paid MT’s retainer to Bowman which was probably $10,000. MT doesn’t have that kind of cash . Did FD ?

This is such a spinning WEB , you can’t even find the spider .

Another good point .

Ok so.. We all know MT met with Bowman. We don’t know if that was MT’s first meeting or not . I’m guessing it was since she brought FD along ..not knowing any better . Bowman gives both of them legal advice . Wonder what MT said she needed a criminal lawyer for? Red flag

And .. Who paid MT’s retainer to Bowman which was probably $10,000. MT doesn’t have that kind of cash . Did FD ?

This is such a spinning WEB , you can’t even find the spider .

Thanks all for this discussion...It does add some clarity for me.

This happened during the week of EE truck cleaning and the alibi scripts. It was EE that said in AW2 that FD said he wanted "to keep Michi out of this..."

So, it makes sense, as FD (and MT?) is trying to tidy up loose ends, that he would have spoken to KM about an alibi for an early morning meeting at 4JX and KM probably would have suggested they get legal counsel in case LE came knocking on the door. It makes sense the KM might have recommended Attorney Bowman.

Such a complicated web...:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member