DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MT is not a girl’s girl ,
She’s a guy’s girl.

No Man is off limits .

The death of her twin brother might have molded parental and sibling behavior towards MT outside of normal child rearing boundaries that is now going to rear its ugly head. She may have been spoiled/not spoiled, ignored, blamed, idolized who knows what bc of his death.

don’t know why I didn’t think about this:
DR. T is an MD. Presumably able to write prescriptions. Just don’t know if he’s licensed in Ct. or close enough to get it filled.
My best guess, he’d refer MT to psychiatrist friend for drug treatment with no questions asked about background situation. Zombie could be sedative, anti depressants. Could be stress. Could be normal for her.
I’m not a Dr. so cannot EVEN make an educated guess other than to say all kinds of drugs produce different responses in different people. Stress can kill you. No telling why MT looks like she does. Could be any number of reasons.

On another note, I am truly sorry the family lost MT twin brother, Michael.

With no comments comparing that loss to Jennifer loss.

Any loss of a child is devastating. God rest both their souls. God help both their families. God help us all.

Not to be 'catty,' though I'm sure it sounds that way, but she looks like someone who has had longer-term drug use. Not trying to be mean, just stating fact.

Perhaps that would explain her needing to be quiet, in her mind - if someone - FD? knows more damning information about her, maybe she's afraid it would be even more instantly devastating than accomplice to murder (if it's indeed even possible to be more devastating).

etr last paragraph

Last edited:
Not to be 'catty,' though I'm sure it sounds that way, but she looks like someone who has had longer-term drug use. Not trying to be mean, just stating fact.

Perhaps that would explain her needing to be quiet, in her mind - if someone - FD? knows more damning information about her, maybe she's afraid it would be even more instantly devastating than accomplice to murder (if it's indeed even possible to be more devastating).

etr last paragraph

Attachments

• FA044E83-D649-475F-915C-CB9C5E646173.jpeg
    FA044E83-D649-475F-915C-CB9C5E646173.jpeg
    397.2 KB · Views: 43

MT looks better now than in her mug shot .

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-20_22-26-30.jpeg
    upload_2019-10-20_22-26-30.jpeg
    397.2 KB · Views: 28
  • upload_2019-10-20_22-26-37.jpeg
    upload_2019-10-20_22-26-37.jpeg
    397.2 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online