Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got caught up from my brief time 'away'!

Unlike FD I wasn't doing 'differential equations' in my 'cell' but was instead playing around a bit with probability assessments for the various post-Welles scenarios which was an interesting exercise!

So many possible theories on what might have happened with the JF body. I keep circling back to the FD statement about knowing 'what he did and didn't do' and I do wonder if this was meant to be a message of 'watch out' made to control MT or was it a possible indicator of an accomplice?

NCPD has publicly said they will work tirelessly to bring 'ALL' people involved with the JF disappearance to justice and I have long wondered how many people might have been involved with the FD scheme, including the now 'obvious' 'faux alibis'!

On the top of the 'faux alibi' list has to be KM who has figured prominently in all things FD legally for years now. Will he be charged? My guess is yes. The 'Greek Phone Call' 'faux alibi' person has yet to be identified by name but a good guess might be FD 'sister' or 'Greek Benefactor' or even the "Rear Admiral" or even possibly his "Greek web service/design firm who took FORE off their website as soon as the story broke".

Lots of possibilities and many things still to think about. Good to be back!

MOO

hello. So glad to see you here!
Back to your observations:
KM. He’s up to his eyeballs in alligators.
Greek alibi. Wasn’t the alibi on his way into CT from Greece to verify the phone call? Days after NP declared that alibi? Sister and rear admiral not stepping up to say it is I who chopped down the cherry tree. Web site people bailed immediately. Even if them, they would say we spoke 3 minutes or 30 minutes. Clearly not leave an open line for alibi purposes. IMO. Greek benefactor being hidden from identification despite repeated court requests. So it’s not that person.
Greece phone call, if made, was not alibi material. No person claims to be on the other end of the phone line. FYI: Athens is 7 hours difference from NY.
NP would have been better off not making up stories. No story is better than a lie.

Not only did he perhaps do a poor cleanup, which might have also been a quick cleanup, which then leads one to think what else may he have spent time doing at Jennifer's? Was he going through her telephone (if he was able to gain access to it), her mail, (possibly insurance documents, etc), computer, jewelry, and/or other personal belongings, etc. ??

Just a thought I had....
I really hate to say this, but I have worried deeply about whether and what FD, in revenge mode, might have done during this time period if there was a gap between his attack on her and the time of death. I sincerely hope that was not the case and it was over quickly. But I don’t think we can underestimate the depths of FDs depravity based on what we see in the years of divorce filings, revenge fantasies, and his demeanor since JD disappeared. This case seems to be far crueler and more set on premeditation and revenge than other cases of uxoricide (wife killing). I hesitate to bring up this terrible thought, but something more sinister than checking her phone or going through her belongings could possibly account for the amount of time FD spent there.

What do you think would be moved from one location to another? JD or something else? MT went to NY more than a month after the murder. The body would be severely decomposed by then. I don't think she would be moved at that point. I don't think it would be to pay a hit man because I believe FD committed this himself. And I think hit men get paid at time of service. I do think it's possible she went to some kind of rehab or mental health facility. She looked like she needed it. JMO.
NP would be all over MT trying to get her Med records to show complicity. Seeing as MT father is MD, he could arrange that rehab in CT as well.
Moving decayed body. Hit man analysis both on point. Neither applicable.
So what did she do?
Maybe she went shopping. Remember she had designer clothes on for latest hearing. Any fashion followers to see if her court attire was new?
Maybe she had meeting with a lawyer on another matter. Hmm. Maybe she had meeting with lawyer for benefactor and picked up briefcase full of cash?
Who knows. But we’d better find out if we don’t know. It could answer a lot of questions.
No wonder LE is still pulling information together. They are following at least 6 major players. Then associate players. Geometric explosion of workload.

I really hate to say this, but I have worried deeply about whether and what FD, in revenge mode, might have done during this time period if there was a gap between his attack on her and the time of death. I sincerely hope that was not the case and it was over quickly. But I don’t think we can underestimate the depths of FDs depravity based on what we see in the years of divorce filings, revenge fantasies, and his demeanor since JD disappeared. This case seems to be far crueler and more set on premeditation and revenge than other cases of uxoricide (wife killing). I hesitate to bring up this terrible thought, but something more sinister than checking her phone or going through her belongings could possibly account for the amount of time FD spent there.
I agree. I believe there was humiliation and taunting involved. I believe he called her every name in the book and told her how he would take the kids. Maybe torture of some kind. I think he wanted her to know she was going to die and let it go on for awhile. The t-shirt and bra found is really troubling. Especially because I don't believe she was dismembered. I just feel in my bones, this happened. JMO.

There are some really good points to consider here.

It was reported that LE did return FDs Suburban along with the Cherokee, but kept the Tacoma. But even without Fds Suburban a lot of this remains plausible.
Fotis Dulos appears in court; some seized items to be returned
A vehicle question that remains unanswered for me is why MT and FD rented the Yukon after the crime, and why MT was driving that instead of FDs Suburban to the car wash. What vehicle did FD give to EE that day while they took the Tacoma to the car wash? The Raptor as usual? Or the Cherokee? We know from AW2 that EE was driving the Cherokee to move the Porsche seats on the 31st, so perhaps they gave the Cherokee to EE that week and rented the Yukon for MT? And kept the Raptor off the roads given it’s trek to Albany and it’s presence in NC in the 24th?

The idea that MT dropped daughter off at school and then headed down to NC is plausible, time wise. If MT left Simsbury at 8:15 or a little earlier after drop off, she’d be in NC around 10 or so, just in time to meet FD. The idea of a “spotter” during transfer of bags and body is a good one and seems to fit Fds role for MT as assistant but not in on the details. (Spotter could also have been KM). As is MTs resemblance to JD in terms of hairstyle and physique (I know this is touchy for everyone here on appearances, but having MT go for a lap around Waveny could fit later witnesses very general recall of seeing a tall, thin woman with long brown hair jogging there that day).

The “strangulation gone wrong” hypothesis is also strong I believe. I keep thinking of the Annie Le case at Yale, where the murderer/admirer strangled her the day before her wedding. People don’t realize how bloody a strangulation can be. In the Le case, which was a strangulation, the description of that crime scene and cleanup sounded very similar to the Welles garage description. Evidence of smeared blood cleanup and blood spatter on walls in both cases. The murderer in the Le case even tried to do cleanup in front of LE while being questioned at the scene!
So it’s possible FD didn’t plan for a cleanup, and that could be why he actually had to go against his concern of getting his DNA in the house to enter and use the kitchen sink to assist with cleanup.

I do find it hard to believe that FD would go down to NC without a weapon of some sort as backup though, what if he violently assaulted and attempted to strangle JD and she somehow got away or ran out screaming? Was he really that confident that he could “lay in wait” to surprise her? Maybe, given his narcissism.

It is also a possibility that FD stashed a weapon or supplies in the woods the night of the 22nd when he was down there. Not right in front of the supervisor, of course, but later on, once it got darker, he could have snuck into the woods back through the lot on Indian Waters, and left some stuff there that he could retrieve the morning of the 24th.

MOO.
Agreed that FD was planning to go through the woods behind 69 Welles Ln (both entry and exit) on the morning of May 24.

Two black Suburbans
MT could have driven FD's black Suburban the weeks before the murder to scope out 69 Welles Ln, wearing a wig. IMO, Google Maps is presently showing an accurate depiction of what the cul-de-sac where 69 Welles Ln is located, based on my drive through the cul-de-sac on Sep 28. Each McMansion, while occupying large square footage of living space, are actually built close to the road and each circular front driveway is actually a short distance leading to the front door. The driveways appear identical for each McMansion in the cul-de-sac, as I recall, and so the vantage points of the cameras pointing into the cul-de-sac would be pretty good, IMO. Thus, I conclude that Jennifer would not have been too concerned about security, but the murderer(s) would be extremely concerned about neighbors' cameras pointing into the cul-de-sac, because the cul-de-sac is so small that all day-time activity is being captured on video. Hence, I conclude MT drove JD's Suburban out in a wig.

FD Lying in Wait
I suspect that FD would have certainly crept into the garage from the backwoods, using a path that he scouted while playing basketball at the BBQ. Somehow FD was positive that no one would be dropping by 69 Welles Ln while he spent roughly 2 hours there on the morning of the murder, an awfully long time for someone who did not want to be caught red-handed. How could FD be so positive that he would not be interrupted in the act of murder, clean-up and snooping through Jennifer's computer, her phone and papers as some surmise? IMO, FD got information from a person who was close to Jennifer. Information likely given in all innocence (a surprise for the kids, etc...). That person cooperated with LE and LE developed the phrase "lying in wait" using that information: that FD had the luxury of a full 2 hours (no housekeeper, JD's rushing to appointments in NY so no other visitors/landscapers scheduled the morning of the May 24th). With a full 2 hours, would that have informed FD's body disposal plan? Rigor mortis not an issue because...? No rush to drive the body to some remote wooded area because an accomplice will be picking up the body, at an appointed time, relay style?

Who drove JD's Suburban out of 69 Welles Ln?
I hope that person gave LE much more information regarding FD's enquiries, valuable clues as to a hiding place somewhere close by 69 Welles Ln just in case FD has to make a hasty exit. How would such a question be phrased? Can I leave a surprise set of jet skis here? IMO, the pre-planning would have to center on how to get JD's Suburban to Waveny Park. The sheer smallness of the cul-de-sac area would mean high risk for the individual driving Jennifer's Suburban out on the morning of May 24 - the Suburban must have been driven by someone in disguise, who would not look like FD on camera. Someone with a lot of nerve. A role for MT in a wig, IMO. No deal for MT if this video was recovered. MOO.

Last edited:
NP would be all over MT trying to get her Med records to show complicity. Seeing as MT father is MD, he could arrange that rehab in CT as well.
Moving decayed body. Hit man analysis both on point. Neither applicable.
So what did she do?
Maybe she went shopping. Remember she had designer clothes on for latest hearing. Any fashion followers to see if her court attire was new?
Maybe she had meeting with a lawyer on another matter. Hmm. Maybe she had meeting with lawyer for benefactor and picked up briefcase full of cash?
Who knows. But we’d better find out if we don’t know. It could answer a lot of questions.
No wonder LE Is still pulling information together. They are following at least 6 major players. Then associate players. Geometric explosion of workload.
Maybe a rehab out of state where she wasn't so infamous. Maybe wherever she went found out about her arrest and told her it's best you leave. It seems Colangelo would have or should have done some verification. Hard to believe there wasn't but then again....Of course, may have nothing to do with rehab or mental health. She should have been under house arrest once she got where she was going. IMO.

Agreed that FD was planning to go through the woods behind 69 Welles Ln (both entry and exit) on the morning of May 24.
Thus, I conclude that Jennifer would not have been too concerned about security, but the murderer(s) would be extremely concerned about neighbors' cameras pointing into the cul-de-sac, because the cul-de-sac is so small that all day-time activity is being captured on video. Hence, I conclude MT drove JD's Suburban out in a wig.
RSBM:
FD could still be seen in the car. I suppose he could have crouched down though. FD would had to have left 4JC before 5:30AM to get to Fairfield rest stop at 6:36. Has anything definitive been stated as to if MT took her daughter to school that day? Depending on the answer, I've always thought it possible she was in the Toyota waiting. I think that's as close as FD would let her get. Remember, she's a weak sister. Of course, also interesting in the AW is that the truck's journey isn't documented as starting at 4JC making it possible that the truck was parked somewhere else overnight. Oddly, except for the false alibi of the Greek phone call, FD seemed nearly oblivious to cameras or phone pings. He did of course want to go undetected to Welles Lane but I think that was more for the element of surprise. The AW also says the Suburban left Welles and FD was believed to be driving. I know that's a little on the fence but I think it's based on something. I think FD relied on the fact that he would never be connected to the red truck or that it would be picked up on cameras. Unbelievable. Maybe LE thinks they have enough proof that MT wasn't actually at WL. IMO.

Maybe a rehab out of state where she wasn't so infamous. Maybe wherever she went found out about her arrest and told her it's best you leave. It seems Colangelo would have or should have done some verification. Hard to believe there wasn't but then again....Of course, may have nothing to do with rehab or mental health. She should have been under house arrest once she got where she was going. IMO.

interesting. 30 day in patient for rehab sounds normal. If in fact she got there, and then rehab people figured it out, I’d tell her get out, too. BUT money buys all kinds of things. Maybe she didn’t want to stay? So many questions, even on the rehab topic. Better to spend time figuring out where she was. Then go from there. I cannot believe that someone is not following her around. Or FD, for that matter, either. 24/7. Both of them off bracelet radar several times.
This is becoming a conspiracy theory. Or has become one.
Let’s get back to basics.
Our job is to get FD and MT. For murder.
All these other spider web threads/ rabbit hole sightings are getting NP exactly what he needs. Diversion and doubt.

Keep it simple.

He went there on foot, to avoid detection and to have the element of surprise. Get in, get out. He knew ahead of time he'd drive out in her vehicle.... and he already mapped out where he'd take her body. MOO MOO MOO.

My question: how many players, how many vehicles, how far afield did his plan go?

Going to reply to many of your excellent posts - at once! :)
Maybe he would have disposed of everything together at a single location but was interrupted .... too much traffic for instance. I'm just so sad that her body is still missing but he's free... Moo

Perhaps he figured that the volume of blood in one bag would be obviously a murder, whereas smaller volumes of blood in many trash cans would not be as suspicious - and clearly he never figured he'd be caught on camera disposing of them (so thankful that part happened).

bbm
We discussed this a few weeks ago, and several of us, myself included, do - unfortunately - indeed think he's the type to have abused her before killing her. Why else have her bra and t-shirt off? Rape is a control/anger issue; he was consumed by both. He had the time, and he's sick enough. It also fits in with his obsession with 'reproductive' issues on her medical bills - which were likely just normal tests, and he made up the "reproductive" part. He didn't want her to leave the house - not just because of money, but to completely control her.

let’s be real is right.
Would you want your bff from childhood to visit if she was accused of murder?????? Not me. Stay the h—- away from me. Don’t call. Don’t write. Don’t anything. Forget I exist. And oh by the way, I already told LE everything I know.
This went through my head, too.

It's easy enough for LE to verify if she really went to see a childhood friend (though, of course, she is a flat-out liar) - so if indeed that's where she went, the friend likely said "just tell the truth! You'll be able to see your daughter then in 10 years" or "I can't be seen with you" or , horrified: "did you actually help kill her?" - you know, things normal people might say.

Just got caught up from my brief time 'away'! Unlike FD I wasn't doing 'differential equations' in my 'cell' but was instead playing around a bit with probability assessments for the various post-Welles scenarios which was an interesting exercise!

So many possible theories on what might have happened with the JF body. I keep circling back to the FD statement about knowing 'what he did and didn't do' and I do wonder if this was meant to be a message of 'watch out' made to control MT or was it a possible indicator of an accomplice?

NCPD has publicly said they will work tirelessly to bring 'ALL' people involved with the JF disappearance to justice and I have long wondered how many people might have been involved with the FD scheme, including the now 'obvious' 'faux alibis'!

On the top of the 'faux alibi' list has to be KM who has figured prominently in all things FD legally for years now. Will he be charged? My guess is yes. The 'Greek Phone Call' 'faux alibi' person has yet to be identified by name but a good guess might be FD 'sister' or 'Greek Benefactor' or even the "Rear Admiral" or even possibly his "Greek web service/design firm who took FORE off their website as soon as the story broke".
Yes to all of this, and yay, glad you are back! :)

Also, this is the time of year when hunters start to get out and about. Many poor souls discovered by hunters.
Yes - and that's a prime hunting area. They'll be all over the woods and perhaps most have heard of the case. (That is, if LE doesn't already know where she is.)

. . . . . . . . . . . .... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

For those lamenting the amount of time this case is taking, take heart. Spousal murders often do result in convictions but they take a long time to investigate. The longer it takes, the more tight a case they'll have. We'd all love to know what's going on, but I trust they know SO much more that FD, MT - and NP - will be flabbergasted.

Remember what a shock AW2 was - all the info they had that we had NO IDEA they had? Well, it'll be like that, times ten. :cool:

eta: Afitzy quote

Last edited:
Good points .
Hmmm Ok , so...

WHY didn’t FD dispose of everything in ONE location?

Carpet , JD’s body, JD’s clothes, sponges , rags and license plates .

WHY aren’t all these items with JD’s body, WHY did he feel the need to separate these from JD ?

What does that tell us .. anything ?

Wouldn’t a normal murderer throw ALL the items in the dumpster at once ,

Bury everything Together ,
Pour concrete over ALL of it,
Sink it ALL in the reservoir,
Burn ALL of it,
Chop ALL of it .

Doesn’t make sense ...

Moo

BBM ....Maybe because he wanted her disappeared but wanted some evidence (clothes) to be found and for it to point AWAY from him. The way to get it to point away from him is to point it at someone else (EE being the most likely candidate).

Going to reply to many of your excellent posts - at once! :)

Perhaps he figured that the volume of blood in one bag would be obviously a murder, whereas smaller volumes of blood in many trash cans would not be as suspicious - and clearly he never figured he'd be caught on camera disposing of them (so thankful that part happened).

bbm
We discussed this a few weeks ago, and several of us, myself included, do - unfortunately - indeed think he's the type to have abused her before killing her. Why else have her bra and t-shirt off? Rape is a control/anger issue; he was consumed by both. He had the time, and he's sick enough. It also fits in with his obsession with 'reproductive' issues on her medical bills - which were likely just normal tests, and he made up the "reproductive" part. He didn't want her to leave the house - not just because of money, but to completely control her.

This went through my head, too.

It's easy enough for LE to verify if she really went to see a childhood friend (though, of course, she is a flat-out liar) - so if indeed that's where she went, the friend likely said "just tell the truth! You'll be able to see your daughter then in 10 years" or "I can't be seen with you" or , horrified: "did you actually help kill her?" - you know, things normal people might say.

Yes to all of this, and yay, glad you are back! :)

Yes - and that's a prime hunting area. They'll be all over the woods and perhaps most have heard of the case. (That is, if LE doesn't already know where she is.)

. . . . . . . . . . . .... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

For those lamenting the amount of time this case is taking, take heart. Spousal murders often do result in convictions but they take a long time to investigate. The longer it takes, the more tight a case they'll have. We'd all love to know what's going on, but I trust they know SO much more that FD, MT - and NP - will be flabbergasted.

Remember what a shock AW2 was - all the info they had that we had NO IDEA they had? Well, it'll be like that, times ten. :cool:

eta: Afitzy quote
I am just not sure about rape and torture even though he was mad at her. She probably had an overnight bag with her and maybe he went in there to look for something to soak up blood with. Psychologically, murder must inherently alter a person. He wasn't a serial killer, so to be doing an act of murder that he had planned had to still have been a new and tremendous experience for him. I just can't see him taking time to rape and torture. Not in a garage and and not by his own inexperience in the true art of murder. He was mad at her, but I think his calculations of what his own benefit from her death would bring him was his main driving force.

BBM ....Maybe because he wanted her disappeared but wanted some evidence (clothes) to be found and for it to point AWAY from him. The way to get it to point away from him is to point it at someone else (EE being the most likely candidate).
I disagree. FD knew there was blood evidence in the Toyota. He paid to (try) to have it removed. I don't think he wanted ANY evidence connected to ANYBODY in his orbit. Maybe someone after the fact mentioned to FD, you know, cameras are everywhere. Very foolhardy going to Albany Ave where he stuck out like a sore thumb and could have been stopped by LE. I don't think there was supposed to be any evidence of murder at all. FD whole plan was ill-conceived. He would have been smarter to pour gasoline and set a fire. Here is an article about Raptors with an internal GPS system. The guy in the article, his Raptor was worth over $100G. Wonder if FD truck had something like that and if LE was able to get info. Even if the wire is disconnected, it can still run in a more limited way on battery power.
Stolen Ford Raptor is Found | AssetWorks Asset Tracking Technology
All MOO.

I am just not sure about rape and torture even though he was mad at her. She probably had an overnight bag with her and maybe he went in there to look for something to soak up blood with. Psychologically, murder must inherently alter a person. He wasn't a serial killer, so to be doing an act of murder that he had planned had to still have been a new and tremendous experience for him. I just can't see him taking time to rape and torture. Not in a garage and and not by his own inexperience in the true art of murder. He was mad at her, but I think his calculations of what his own benefit from her death would bring him was his main driving force.
BBM: The bloody tshirt found in the dumpster is what she is believed to have been wearing that day.
Sources: Jennifer Dulos’ bloody ‘Vineyard Vines’ shirt was among evidence recovered in Hartford in May

Yes, but we don't know how many VV shirts she had. I have a few VV and many Talbots, Eddie Bauer... Just saying. We don't usually have just one of a brand we like.

We don’t know yet, for sure, what Jennifer was wearing when she dropped the children off at school; she could very well have had several VV t-shirts. This one may have been on or off her when he killed her. We also don’t know what condition the shirt was in, aside from the fact that it was covered in her blood. I guess we will have to wait and see what the police think happened with that shirt. But my assumption is that since the shirt was found with her bra, that these were two items that Jennifer was wearing that day. MOO

Yes, but we don't know how many VV shirts she had. I have a few VV and many Talbots, Eddie Bauer... Just saying. We don't usually have just one of a brand we like.
I'm not familiar with VV. I don't know how many styles/colors/themes they come in. Unless she had multiples, exactly the same, the info seems reliable. LE would have talked to people at the school, JD kids, video at the school. I think they would know exactly which shirt she was wearing. JMO.

RSBM:
I have to disagree that The Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity" was genius. They both for some unbelievable reason took their phones with them and ended up being tracked coming and going. They provided a goldmine of evidence due to that.

Also, I don't think he was trying to pin anything on anybody by going to Hartford. Albany Ave is 6.5 miles from 4JC. It was convenient. Another reason it was super not smart is because FD super impressive Ford Raptor would stand out like a sore thumb on Albany Ave and could be easily remembered and identified. FD is lucky because he easily could have been stopped by police for suspicious behavior. Police in high crime neighborhoods know who is who. FD would have drawn attention. And likely dumpster divers in that neighborhood. There is a claim by at least one to having come across a bloody pillow and knife. It's not verified but the claim is out there. Also, the claim about the carpet. Not verified but shows that the dumpster run was very risky.

It also doesn't make sense to me that a criminal from Hartford would be hanging out at WL which is 1hr 25min awakill JD, bring her to WP afterwards, with her phone pinging all the way. Also, no stranger from Hartford is going to clean up a crime scene and dispose of a body like that. A stranger leaves the body and doesn't clean up afterwards. And doesn't bring bloody mops and sponges back with him to Hartford. Maybe it made sense to FD. I don't think FD was ever trying to pin this on anyone. I know there was the NP remark about the "lyin lover" and also something about EE but that came later. I don't think FD was trying to frame anyone at the time. I don't think he wanted any forensic evidence of any kind. He just wanted her to be considered missing. Because as he said in that interview, he knows they look at the husband first. That being said, did he really think he did any type of sufficient job in the garage that it wouldn't be called the scene of a violent assault? Really? Blood was visually discovered in the garage on Day 1. IIRC, blood on the Suburban.

The only thing FD has got right so far is that JD hasn't been found. I think EE can easily pick his truck out from among others as was noted in the AW. And I think with better photos, it will be very clear this was the truck spotted on the route.

I do wonder about the Deercliff property as it's only a 5 minute drive to Mountain Spring. And @thekirbyfamily said she went there and she felt something very haunting. JMO.

BBM A stranger wouldn’t make sense, FD would realise that. But he might think it’s plausible to pin it on someone who WORKED in NC that day and LIVES in Hartford direction. Especially as that person’s truck was in NC that day. JMO

We don’t know yet, for sure, what Jennifer was wearing when she dropped the children off at school; she could very well have had several VV t-shirts. This one may have been on or off her when he killed her. We also don’t know what condition the shirt was in, aside from the fact that it was covered in her blood. I guess we will have to wait and see what the police think happened with that shirt. But my assumption is that since the shirt was found with her bra, that these were two items that Jennifer was wearing that day. MOO
Or in her overnight bag that could have been already in the car and easily accessible to someone looking quickly for cloth items to clean up a mess.

It was reported that MT was going to go to a place in NY where she had spent a year when she was 15. Piecing various strands together, it is my hypothesis that this place was an equine therapy facility for troubled teens, that is located in a more remote area where the GPS monitor would have run into signal troubles.
MOO.

I’m trying to recall where it came from that she had worked in equine therapy. Was it her profile in SM? And isn’t age 15 more akin to the age of a client/resident of a teen therapy centre than an employee/volunteer?

The only other thing I can find related to pre-adult years are various genealogy records that suggest her parents had four children - three girls (same names as her sisters) and a boy called Michael. No mention of Michelle. A mistake, probably.

Datos Genealógicos Página 273 (Páginas de Descendientes)

Family tree of Michael Troconis Arreaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member