Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is No way that FD ran thru the woods with rags, where did the rags come from to clean up the garage ? FD didn’t have enough time to go inside JD’s house and chance upon some rags.

FD had to think quickly , he realized he could use her bra, shirt and pants (that aren’t accounted for) to mop up her blood in the garage .

After using her clothes to mop up , he wrapped her naked body into JD’s car carpet and drove to a predetermined location.

Maybe, like @Megnut states FD drove JD’s suburban somewhere then rolled JD’s body out of the Carpet and into an awaiting vehicle , garbage can, dumpster in a secluded location .

FD then drove back to the Tacoma location without JD’s body. He grabbed JD’s bloody clothes and bloody carpet and flung it all into the front seat of the Tacoma where the blood seeped out.

Maybe , the blood in the Tacoma wasn’t from JD’s actual body being in the car .

It can’t be that easy to carry a stiff carpet with a body inside , place it on the front seat of a truck parked close to a busy street without anyone noticing in broad daylight.

Remember AW2 included a photo of JF’s last known photo alive showing her driving her Suburban home from NCCDS after dropping off the children. It’ll be interesting to find out all of the people/cars coming and goings that same camera captured!

FD asked for his cars back and they returned only the Jeep. I believe LE still has his black Suburban for a reason! I still believe his Suburban was used and MT drove it to NC after dropping of her daughter, making a stop at a grocery store to get on their camera for an alibi,
IF that part was true and sent emails from his computer at 4JC to create alibis. I think the altered plates were used on his Suburban to deter people and it wouldn’t be traced to him.

My thoughts: FD drove the Tacoma early that morning to NC and parked it on Lapham and jogged to Welles wearing a baseball cap. After the crime/clean-up, he left Welles driving JF’s Suburban with her body and a number of other items associated with the clean-up and drove it to Lapham outside Waveny to plant it. I think MT and FD had burner phones to communicate and she parked his Suburban near enough to walk to where the Tacoma was and she was the spotter while he transferred everything into the Tacoma.

She walked back to his Suburban and drove it as he drove the Tacoma and they met at a preplanned, remote spot close where they transferred only the body to the Suburban and then Michelle quickly left and she drove the Tacoma to 80 MS with the bloody items/cleaning supplies. This meeting and body transfer was the extra time that was in question for the Tacoma trek. The reason for MT driving the Suburban to meet and help him was that he didn’t want to drive to Farmington with her body, she was the spotter and he needed extra time to dispose while she got the Tacoma back asap to pick up her daughter at some point and started cleaning it and continued with the phone movements. The body was planned to be disposed of in/near NC. Maybe he purposely had MT drive the bloody cleaning supplies etc. so it would be her caught if she were pulled over and not him.

I also think FD meant to strangle JF and when she fought back it got unexpectedly messy and that wasn’t part of the plan. Hence his DNA on the faucet and multiple areas within the garage that tested positive for human blood and AW2 also mentioned that certain items were taken (from the garage is implied) to be tested and analyzed. We don’t know what these items are yet!

The secluded spot where they met was either near woods or a body of water where FD either buried the body in a pre-dug, deep hole or submerged it in a body or water or he could’ve drove it to another secluded spot in the area where there was a pre-dug, deep hole or to a body of water where he disposed of it. He could’ve used some concrete in either scenario.

MT arrived with the Tacoma at 80 MS at 12:22 pm and had to start cleaning up the blood in the Tacoma. She must have picked up FD’s phone at 4JC and was the one who used his phone to text PG at 2:13 pm to find out when he’d be back at the office so they knew how much time they had to clean and PG said approximately 4:30 pm. MT was the one with FD’s phone managing moves between 4JC and 80 MS.

FD quickly finished disposing (he could always return later to check on/ensure it was concealed perfectly) and drove his Suburban to 80 MS so he would be there when PG arrived. He helped clean the Tacoma and then PG finally arrived and found them both in the driveway. They were cleaning the Tacoma and not the house of course! That’s why they were in the driveway at 80 MS and also why they were not at 4JC as PG thought they’d be and went to but found no one there where the usual exchange of trucks typically happens.

I bet his black Suburban was also at 80 MS too and part of the shuttling of cars that AW2 mentioned.

AW2 as specific as it was doesn’t mention the driver of the Tacoma as it was both of them and will be exposed in AW3.

I also hope they have surveillance of his suburban making the same round trip on those same cameras on the Merritt etc.

Then of course they had all of the bloody cleaning supplies/items to dispose of separately so they drove them to Hartford as they likely knew that trash was incinerated.

What LE found at MIRA that was worth their search could’ve been JF’s phone or part of it, or parts of his clothes, or parts of his bloody gloves. Something good I imagine!

The mat could’ve been from her Suburban or his if that part was true.

They probably thought it was the perfect plan and would’ve been had she not fought back and he had to use blunt force causing a lot of dispelled blood in multiple areas and then the cameras on the Merritt, school buses, all the neighbors, Albany Ave., bank and car wash! Also, biggest mistake! Bringing their phones on the Albany trek!

So sorry, not!

All MOO!

Last edited:
I was reading some of the early media coverage and ran across this picture of MT at her first court appearance when she got the bracelet. I just keep coming back to the photo because it doesn't to me at least show someone who is at all innocent as the photo is someone that clearly wants to HIDE themselves and their face from the world. I wonder if the early photos of MT which showed a distraught face and perhaps a lot of crying was simply because she had been caught? We have seen zero interest in MT supporting the investigation and AW statements are clear that neither FD not MT cooperated with investigators in the early critical time of the investigation. If MT had zero to hide IMO at this early time in the investigation I don't think she would have been so focused hiding. I haven't gotten one indication of shame, remorse or caring from MT, not one and I think that this very telling as to her level of involvement in this tragic case. MOOView attachment 210003
If anyone jogged around Waveny Park to dispose of JD's cellphone, it would be MT, in a wig. FD could not be seen in NC the morning of May 24.

MT's Day in New York
Additionally, MT spent a day in New York and then returned to CT after being given special permission to leave CT to stay with a childhood friend. Atty Bowman got her this sweet deal. If anyone went to check up on a third accomplice, one that was hired to dispose of the body, it would be MT. With a suitcase of cash and plane ticket for Accomplice #3 to fly out of the country.

MT's family connections
Given what we know now, Mama A's medicare scam, ex husband Pablo's very strange "accident" and extensive disfigurement caused by a government plane landing on him...thank you @kimch33kim for the translation of the original foreign news article, I am revising my estimation of MT's family business. I am scared for Jennifer's children. I hope they change their names and disperse. A trust fund such as theirs has attracted the worst kind of criminal. And Atty Bowman does not come cheap, particularly in a potentially explosive case that will backfire on all aiders and abettors, I am sure that the FBI Major Crimes Unit is on it now.

The Feds
IRS liens, CT state tax liens will be levied on the remaining FORE properties yet to be sold, taking first priority over GF. Perhaps Sturbridge, 80 MS will be impounded by CT State and auctioned off (illicit proceeds from crime).

Greek Tragedy
FD- what have you done? Everything surrounding FD has been torched. A Greek tragedy of mega proportions. IMO. MOO.

Last edited:
Remember AW2 included a photo of JF’s last known photo alive showing her driving her Suburban home from NCCDS after dropping off the children. It’ll be interesting to find out all of the people/cars coming and goings that same camera captured!

FD asked for his cars back and they returned only the Jeep. I believe LE still has his black Suburban for a reason! I still believe his Suburban was used and MT drove it to NC after dropping of her daughter, making a stop at a grocery store to get on their camera for an alibi,
IF that part was true and sent emails from his computer at 4JC to create alibis. I think the altered plates were used on his Suburban to deter people and it wouldn’t be traced to him.

My thoughts: FD drove the Tacoma early that morning to NC and parked it on Lapham and jogged to Welles wearing a baseball cap. After the crime/clean-up, he left Welles driving JF’s Suburban with her body and a number of other items associated with the clean-up and drove it to Lapham outside Waveny to plant it. I think MT and FD had burner phones to communicate and she parked his Suburban near enough to walk to where the Tacoma was and she was the spotter while he transferred everything into the Tacoma.

She walked back to his Suburban and drove it as he drove the Tacoma and they met at a preplanned, remote spot close where they transferred only the body to the Suburban and then Michelle quickly left and she drove the Tacoma to 80 MS with the bloody items/cleaning supplies. This meeting and body transfer was the extra time that was in question for the Tacoma trek. The reason for MT driving the Suburban to meet and help him was that he didn’t want to drive to Farmington with her body, she was the spotter and he needed extra time to dispose while she got the Tacoma back asap to pick up her and started cleaning it and continued with the phone movements. The body was planned to be disposed of in/near NC. Maybe he purposely had MT drive the bloody cleaning supplies etc. so it would be her caught if she were pulled over and not him.

I also think FD meant to strangle JF and when she fought back it got unexpectedly messy and that wasn’t part of the plan. Hence his DNA on the faucet and multiple areas within the garage that tested positive for human blood and AW2 also mentioned that certain items were taken (from the garage is implied) to be tested and analyzed. We don’t know what these items are yet!

The secluded spot where they met was either near woods or a body of water where FD either buried the body in a pre-dug, deep hole or submerged it in a body or water or he could’ve drove it to another secluded spot in the area where there was a pre-dug, deep hole or to a body of water where he disposed of it. He could’ve used some concrete in either scenario.

MT arrived with the Tacoma at 80 MS at 12:22 pm and had to start cleaning up the blood in the Tacoma. She must have picked up FD’s phone at 4JC and was the one who used his phone to text PG at 2:13 pm to find out when he’d be back at the office so they knew how much time they had to clean and PG said approximately 4:30 pm. MT was the one with FD’s phone managing moves between 4JC and 80 MS.

FD quickly finished disposing (he could always return later to check on/ensure it was concealed perfectly) and drove his Suburban to 80 MS so he would be there when PG arrived. He helped clean the Tacoma and then PG finally arrived and found them both in the driveway. They were cleaning the Tacoma and not the house of course! That’s why they were in the driveway at 80 MS and also why they were not at 4JC as PG thought they’d be and went to but found no one there where the usual exchange of trucks typically happens.

I bet his black Suburban was also at 80 MS too and part of the shuttling of cars that AW2 mentioned.

AW2 as specific as it was doesn’t mention the driver of the Tacoma as it was both of them and will be exposed in AW3.

I also hope they have surveillance of his suburban making the same round trip on those same cameras on the Merritt etc.

Then of course they had all of the bloody cleaning supplies/items to dispose of separately so they drove them to Hartford as they likely knew that trash was incinerated.

What LE found at MIRA that was worth their search could’ve been JF’s phone or part of it, or parts of his clothes, or parts of his bloody gloves. Something good I imagine!

They probably thought it was the perfect plan and would’ve been had she not fought back and he had to use blunt force causing a lot of dispelled blood in multiple areas and then the cameras on the Merritt, school buses, all the neighbors, Albany Ave., bank and car wash! Also, biggest mistake! Bringing their phones on the Albany trek!

So sorry, not!

All MOO!

AFITZY!!!! We have missed you!!!

Combining all of these elements, I would not put it past FD to take significant risks and to engage in brutal and shocking tactics as part of his plan for how to disappear JD. While it might seem most logical and least risky for a garden variety murderer to quickly dispose of the body immediately and where it would fit with a Waveny abduction theory, he may have prioritized his own sick revenge fantasies and brazen thrill of beating the system over being smart and practical as a murderer.
MOO.
RSBM:
But do you think he wanted it to appear as an abduction or that she just chose to walk away? I vote for just walk away. Was he really that ignorant about phone pings? Pings which showed JD leaving WL and arriving at WP. She wouldn't be doing that at 10:25AM because she would have been on the way to her appointments. I wonder if FD knew about the appointments. Even if he didn't know, it would easily be determined later that if there was an abduction, it would have started at WL. It seems pretty definitive that a violent assault in the garage was a conclusion easily arrived at. Did FD really think he did a clean up where he removed evidence of that? Apparently so. Does FD know that in a stranger murder, the body isn't usually removed from the scene? I wonder if JD phone had a lock on it and if an attempt was made to remove physical evidence such as prints. I mean attempts by FD, not LE. Some phones lock with a print. I wonder if he would have used her fingerprint to access it. He spent 2hrs 20min at WL. It's spooky knowing that her phone must have been getting calls and message alerts during that time. That is a really long time spent at a crime scene. JMO.

I agree that a “normal” murderer, if there is such a thing, would want to get rid of the body very quickly, in a manner that would be consistent with an abduction at Waveny, and would not entertain the risk of driving around with a body and bloody cleanup bags clear across the state of CT.

There are a few things about FD that are different and make me think that he might have taken that risk.

The first is that JD alerted in her divorce filings to FDs elaborate revenge fantasies against those who had wronged him. Certainly FD felt that JD had publicly and thoroughly wronged him far more than any whiny homebuilding client. By leaving and taking the kids, and not living up to FDs narcissistic demands of what his ideal wife should be (partier, waterski fanatic, in addition to submissively raising and grooming the kids), while FD remained dependent on her family money. JD had just pushed to uncover FDs financial fraud in court in the weeks leading up to her disappearance. I am sure FD was busy spinning the ultimate revenge fantasy. That might go beyond just a quick disposal of the body.

The second is JDs reports of how much FD loved blood and gore, in the form of Tarantino movies for example, and was in his own private heaven while watching scenes of gory dismemberment that caused JD to have to leave the room due to the graphic nature. FD also has family history in the tanning business. It seems likely to me that this obsession could have played into a revenge fantasy regarding how FD planned to dispose of the body. Let’s remember FDs quotes, “I’m not Charles Manson” and “I’m not a monster”. Why even mention this unless it is actually a consideration?

The third point that makes me consider whether FD would have taken the risk of driving around with a body is that we have seen that for years, FD has a track record of getting away with anything he wanted. He shows all the signs of narcissistic personality disorder, and his ability to skirt and flaunt any rule or restriction likely only built up and amplified his sense that he was quite literally above the law. The phrase “getting away with murder” may have become second nature to him.

Combining all of these elements, I would not put it past FD to take significant risks and to engage in brutal and shocking tactics as part of his plan for how to disappear JD. While it might seem most logical and least risky for a garden variety murderer to quickly dispose of the body immediately and where it would fit with a Waveny abduction theory, he may have prioritized his own sick revenge fantasies and brazen thrill of beating the system over being smart and practical as a murderer.

MOO.

ETA: I also believe that if JDs body is actually in NC area and is ever found, LE will look extremely bad given how quickly in the case they gave up searching down there and shifted all search focus up to Hartford area.
It has crossed my mind that Silver Spring Rd is so remote that it may have been possible for LE to conduct a search there and escape media attention, depending on the scale of vehicles and personnel needed. The major crime scene truck would have a literal rough road getting there, but if they only brought in a few unmarked cars with canines it might have slipped under the radar.
Which is to say perhaps there have been searches we don’t know of.
Just got caught up from my brief time 'away'!

Unlike FD I wasn't doing 'differential equations' in my 'cell' but was instead playing around a bit with probability assessments for the various post-Welles scenarios which was an interesting exercise!

So many possible theories on what might have happened with the JF body. I keep circling back to the FD statement about knowing 'what he did and didn't do' and I do wonder if this was meant to be a message of 'watch out' made to control MT or was it a possible indicator of an accomplice?

NCPD has publicly said they will work tirelessly to bring 'ALL' people involved with the JF disappearance to justice and I have long wondered how many people might have been involved with the FD scheme, including the now 'obvious' 'faux alibis'!

On the top of the 'faux alibi' list has to be KM who has figured prominently in all things FD legally for years now. Will he be charged? My guess is yes. The 'Greek Phone Call' 'faux alibi' person has yet to be identified by name but a good guess might be FD 'sister' or 'Greek Benefactor' or even the "Rear Admiral" or even possibly his "Greek web service/design firm who took FORE off their website as soon as the story broke".

Lots of possibilities and many things still to think about. Good to be back!

MOO

RSBM:
But do you think he wanted it to appear as an abduction or that she just chose to walk away? I vote for just walk away. Was he really that ignorant about phone pings? Pings which showed JD leaving WL and arriving at WP. She wouldn't be doing that at 10:25AM because she would have been on the way to her appointments. I wonder if FD knew about the appointments. Even if he didn't know, it would easily be determined later that if there was an abduction, it would have started at WL. It seems pretty definitive that a violent assault in the garage was a conclusion easily arrived at. Did FD really think he did a clean up where he removed evidence of that? Apparently so. Does FD know that in a stranger murder, the body isn't usually removed from the scene? I wonder if JD phone had a lock on it and if an attempt was made to remove physical evidence such as prints. I mean attempts by FD, not LE. Some phones lock with a print. I wonder if he would have used her fingerprint to access it. He spent 2hrs 20min at WL. It's spooky knowing that her phone must have been getting calls and message alerts during that time. That is a really long time spent at a crime scene. JMO.
The entire idea that FD had access to JF phone for a long period of time opens up so many additional possibilities in terms of what he might have used JF phone to do IMO. Would he have been so daring as to send 'faux' texts to friends to 'not worry' etc.?

Might he had contacted some of the daily appts on her calendar and said that JF wouldn't be there today and sorry for the last minute cancellation?

We have seen in other cases how these 'faux' texts and communications via email can trip up an investigation and how extra time is needed to sort it all out.

We have seen zero in terms of phone info from JF phone so eventually seeing this information will be enlightening in terms of how much FD attempted to 'hinder' the investigation to make it seem as if this crime was something it was not.
MOO

She walked back to his Suburban and drove it as he drove the Tacoma and they met at a preplanned, remote spot close where they transferred only the body to the Suburban and then Michelle quickly left and she drove the Tacoma to 80 MS with the bloody items/cleaning supplies. This meeting and body transfer was the extra time that was in question for the Tacoma trek. The reason for MT driving the Suburban to meet and help him was that he didn’t want to drive to Farmington with her body, she was the spotter and he needed extra time to dispose while she got the Tacoma back asap to pick up her and started cleaning it and continued with the phone movements. The body was planned to be disposed of in/near NC. Maybe he purposely had MT drive the bloody cleaning supplies etc. so it would be her caught if she were pulled over and not him.

So sorry, not!

All MOO!

There are some really good points to consider here.

It was reported that LE did return FDs Suburban along with the Cherokee, but kept the Tacoma. But even without Fds Suburban a lot of this remains plausible.
Fotis Dulos appears in court; some seized items to be returned
A vehicle question that remains unanswered for me is why MT and FD rented the Yukon after the crime, and why MT was driving that instead of FDs Suburban to the car wash. What vehicle did FD give to EE that day while they took the Tacoma to the car wash? The Raptor as usual? Or the Cherokee? We know from AW2 that EE was driving the Cherokee to move the Porsche seats on the 31st, so perhaps they gave the Cherokee to EE that week and rented the Yukon for MT? And kept the Raptor off the roads given it’s trek to Albany and it’s presence in NC in the 24th?

The idea that MT dropped daughter off at school and then headed down to NC is plausible, time wise. If MT left Simsbury at 8:15 or a little earlier after drop off, she’d be in NC around 10 or so, just in time to meet FD. The idea of a “spotter” during transfer of bags and body is a good one and seems to fit Fds role for MT as assistant but not in on the details. (Spotter could also have been KM). As is MTs resemblance to JD in terms of hairstyle and physique (I know this is touchy for everyone here on appearances, but having MT go for a lap around Waveny could fit later witnesses very general recall of seeing a tall, thin woman with long brown hair jogging there that day).

The “strangulation gone wrong” hypothesis is also strong I believe. I keep thinking of the Annie Le case at Yale, where the murderer/admirer strangled her the day before her wedding. People don’t realize how bloody a strangulation can be. In the Le case, which was a strangulation, the description of that crime scene and cleanup sounded very similar to the Welles garage description. Evidence of smeared blood cleanup and blood spatter on walls in both cases. The murderer in the Le case even tried to do cleanup in front of LE while being questioned at the scene!
So it’s possible FD didn’t plan for a cleanup, and that could be why he actually had to go against his concern of getting his DNA in the house to enter and use the kitchen sink to assist with cleanup.

I do find it hard to believe that FD would go down to NC without a weapon of some sort as backup though, what if he violently assaulted and attempted to strangle JD and she somehow got away or ran out screaming? Was he really that confident that he could “lay in wait” to surprise her? Maybe, given his narcissism.

It is also a possibility that FD stashed a weapon or supplies in the woods the night of the 22nd when he was down there. Not right in front of the supervisor, of course, but later on, once it got darker, he could have snuck into the woods back through the lot on Indian Waters, and left some stuff there that he could retrieve the morning of the 24th.

MOO.

If anyone jogged around Waveny Park to dispose of JD's cellphone, it would be MT, in a wig. FD could not be seen in NC the morning of May 24. Additionally, MT spent a day in New York and then returned to CT after being given special permission to leave CT to stay with a childhood friend. Atty Bowman got her this sweet deal. If anyone went to check up on a third accomplice, one that was hired to dispose of the body, it would be MT. With a suitcase of cash and plane ticket for Accomplice #3 to fly out of the county. Given what we know now, Mama A's medicare scam, ex husband Pablo's very strange "accident" and extensive disfigurement caused by a government plane landing on him...thank you @kimch33kim for the translation of the original foreign news article, I am revising my estimation of MT's family business. I am scared for Jennifer's children. I hope they change their names and disperse. A trust fund such as theirs has attracted the worst kind of criminal. And Atty Bowman does not come cheap, particularly in a potentially explosive case that will backfire on all aiders and abettors, I am sure that the FBI Major Crimes Unit is on it now. IRS liens, CT state tax liens will be levied on the remaining FORE properties yet to be sold, taking first priority over GF. Perhaps Sturbridge, 80 MS will be impounded by CT State and auctioned off (illicit proceeds from crime). FD- what have you done? Everything surrounding FD has been torched. A Greek tragedy of mega proportions. IMO. MOO.

Interesting point about MT . WHY did she suddenly want to spend a month in New York when she hadn’t stayed in NY for years.

Why did she only spend ( a few days) at her Childhood family friends house in NY when the Court was informed it would be ONE month. How was she allowed to take it upon herself and leave NY without the Court or Colangelo agreeing to such ?

Not buying that her ankle bracelet went on the Fritz so, she had to high tail it back to Connecticut to get it fixed and not return.

All she had to do was drive into Connecticut get her Ankle bracelet fixed then drive back to NY.

Why wasn’t Colangelo notified ?

What did MT do to her Ankle Bracelet?

@pandaknows maybe, MT needed to get into NY to finish cleaning up / meet with Accomplice and once that was accomplished she didn’t need to ( fake) wanting to stay in NY at her childhood friends house anymore.

Let’s be real ..

Wouldn’t someone rather stay in NY with a family friend who has kitchen, living room, backyard then live in a one room Motel in Conneticut during the summer ?

MT should NEVER have been allowed to leave the State of Conn with an Ankle Bracelet (which we all know is a joke).

RSBM:
I agree! I think he tried like a maniac to clean the blood perfectly but it seeped into the floor and no matter how hard he tried with bleach etc.the stains remained. Thank goodness or the police may not have acted so swiftly without that evidence.
Moo

Yes, outforjustice, that's making more sense to me. If he figured Hartford for the trash bags, then I'll bet he'd gone in the opposite direction with her body.

I hate typing all of this.

Such utter disregard he had for Jennifer. Such a lovely, loving mother...

When, where and how did he wind up with dozens of individual bags to throw away? Did he transfer those from her car to the Tacoma? Or did he get those bags from MT later?

He knew he had to hurry.

It's perhaps telling that MT may not actually know if Jennifer's body was in the Tacoma, she only surmised it because of what LE said about her blood.

I wonder what FD wore that day. I'm picturing something lycra, half running suit, half cold water waterskiing skin.... maybe he took that off in the garage and stuffed all the towels and clothes and everything into that, and that's what leaked onto the Tacoma seats. Could he have distributed it into multiple bags at 4JC?

Why is MT keeping his dirty secrets? As a mother herself, has she no heart for those children?

Jennifer, sweet Jennifer, where are you?

My speculations only

wouldn’t that be nice if his water skiing suit full of his DNA and maybe his blood? and JD blood is in one of the bags tossed by FD and retrieved by LE from Albany Avenue?

Or if FD tried to wash his water skiing blood covered suit in his washer? Or rinse off with garden hose.
Or or or.
What happened to all of the tools he used?

It's obvious he had a plan.... and just as obvious, I think, that it didn't go according TO plan. Then he had to improvise. I think what didn't go as planned was the blood.

Leaving her car and phone by the park seems calculated. I'd say that was part of the original plan.

Did he have a plan for disposal? Or did he improvise. At what point DID he decide Albany and the sewer were good ideas?

If not for his phone pinging along Albany, would they have ever searched for surveillance cameras? He might've gotten away with that part....

The 20 minute window.... seems narrow..... could he have pulled that off solo? Who could he have been communicating with? And how?

His backroad detour, when he crossed into NY, has LE scoured that stretch?

What's missing from Jennifer's garage? Trash bags? Towels? An improvised murder weapon?

He needs to be locked away.

And she needs to be laid properly to rest.

MOO

I have thought about this bolded part a lot-that if they had not had their phones with them on Albany Ave, would they have ever been arrested at all because of the videos? They, or at least he, would have always been suspected, and maybe EE would have come forward on his own eventually with the truck seats which had Jennifer’s blood on them. IDK, but I think his stupidity in that one small issue with the phone(s) is what will likely seal his fate, in a premeditated murder case. Otherwise, those videos would have been overwritten before a month went by.

Interesting point about MT . WHY did she suddenly want to spend a month in New York when she hadn’t stayed in NY for years.

Why did she only spend ( a few days) at her Childhood family friends house in NY when the Court was informed it would be ONE month. How was she allowed to take it upon herself and leave NY without the Court or Colangelo agreeing to such ?

Not buying that her ankle bracelet went on the Fritz so, she had to high tail it back to Connecticut to get it fixed and not return.

All she had to do was drive into Connecticut get her Ankle bracelet fixed then drive back to NY.

Why wasn’t Colangelo notified ?

What did MT do to her Ankle Bracelet?

@pandaknows maybe, MT needed to get into NY to finish cleaning up / meet with Accomplice and once that was accomplished she didn’t need to ( fake) wanting to stay in NY at her childhood friends house anymore.

Let’s be real ..

Wouldn’t someone rather stay in NY with a family friend who has kitchen, living room, backyard then live in a one room Motel in Conneticut during the summer ?

MT should NEVER have been allowed to leave the State of Conn with an Ankle Bracelet (which we all know is a joke).

let’s be real is right.
Would you want your bff from childhood to visit if she was accused of murder??????
Not me. Stay the h—- away from me. Don’t call. Don’t write. Don’t anything. Forget I exist. And oh by the way, I already told LE everything I know.

I agree! I think he tried like a maniac to clean the blood perfectly but it seeped into the floor and no matter how hard he tried with bleach etc.the stains remained. Thank goodness or the police may not have acted so swiftly without that evidence.
Moo
Also, it may have appeared to FD that he did a good enough job of cleanup, but LE knows exactly what to look for and has an arsenal of forensic tools that are very useful.
The smell of bleach or cleaning agents might have tipped them off. Damp spots or water stains on a cement garage floor could also serve as a guide.
Then a quick blast of Luminol, which reacts with even trace amounts of hemoglobin in blood, and voila, the crime scene comes to life. Once they zero in on the spot, more Luminol can reveal further spatter and splashes on surrounding walls and in this case vehicles so small that FD could have been completely oblivious to with his naked eye. FD may be shocked to see what a poor cleanup job he did, in retrospect!

let’s be real is right.
Would you want your bff from childhood to visit if she was accused of murder??????
Not me. Stay the h—- away from me. Don’t call. Don’t write. Don’t anything. Forget I exist. And oh by the way, I already told LE everything I know.
It was reported that MT was going to go to a place in NY where she had spent a year when she was 15. Piecing various strands together, it is my hypothesis that this place was an equine therapy facility for troubled teens, that is located in a more remote area where the GPS monitor would have run into signal troubles.
MOO.

However did Jennifer's $400k trust fund suddenly become $160k per month?! More Pattis Patter. Apparently he's not familiar with "fool me once, shame on you. Follow me twice, shame on me."
We scrutinize everything that comes out of your twisted moth, Atty. P. You and your defendant are digging yourselves as deep a grave as you both deserve.
*Apologies if this has been discussed. I am catching up on this gray day in CT. And thanks to you all for keeping this case discussion going with such insightful observations and information!

These might not be in order (I can't see them as I paste them), but here are the files.

182149-45fe00326016227da5d40c70290e0855.jpg

It sounds like Atty. P would have better outcomes if he just followed the rules. Submit the proper forms.
And if he had paid attention to pesky details, like when he was engaged to represent. How do you bill if you can't keep track of the work you're doing?
I have (undiagnosed) ADHD, and I have developed coping mechanisms I'd be happy to share with counsel.

Here's a link to one of NP's blog posts I posted a few pages back (with 2 others) about trying to get paid for spd services without a contract. See also one of the comments to that blog post, re need of having a contract.

SPDs: Beware the New Con Job

Thank you for rocking the boat, @afitzy . We need more citizens like you. Would it make sense for me to ask my husband to also file a FOIA request? I'd be clueless, but he's a ((NY) attorney.
@Midwestmom2019, I've filed 2 on behalf of the citizens of CT and have yet to hear anything back. I also keep checking to see if any of the Judges or atty's involved with Atty. P. have filed anything recently and have seen zero. I can only surmise that CT Judiciary is a 'go along to get along' kind of place for both attys and Judges and folks just don't rock the boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retired Chief67