Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Alibi Scripts are the most damning evidence against “her”.

MT could say she didn’t know what was In the bags that FD was fly dumping in Hartford ,

didn’t know what the substance was on the rag FD handed her ,

didn’t know why FD needed to get EE’s car washed ,

didn’t know she had EE’s keys .

Her various lies she could pass off as being “Dazed and Confused”.

Moo
I think the Alibi Scripts are the most damning evidence against “her”.

MT could say she didn’t know what was In the bags that FD was fly dumping in Hartford ,

didn’t know what the substance was on the rag FD handed her ,

didn’t know why FD needed to get EE’s car washed ,

didn’t know she had EE’s keys .

Her various lies she could pass off as being “Dazed and Confused”.

Moo

She could say they were advised to account for every minute of the day for defense reasons. I believe the Ad Litem told FD to make sure he can account for his every move that day.

Deny, deny, deny. “I did not have sex with that woman!”
And always have your alibi in place before you need it.

Chris Watts didn't want his mistress brought into "this" either. Do these guys really think no one will challenge their stories?

I hope AW3 is stunning.

I want to know the movements of the entire sinister cast for the day of and the days immediately before and after. I rather hope they wrote their alibi script on the back of a dated receipt.

What do they do with their time now? I doubt MT is brushing up on her differential equations.

MOO
Chris Watts didn't want his mistress brought into "this" either. Do these guys really think no one will challenge their stories?

I hope AW3 is stunning.

I want to know the movements of the entire sinister cast for the day of and the days immediately before and after. I rather hope they wrote their alibi script on the back of a dated receipt.

What do they do with their time now? I doubt MT is brushing up on her differential equations.

MOO

MT is brushing up on her Berlitz classes: “Learn to Speak Greek in 6 Weeks.”

I am so convinced that the amount of time LE is taking speaks volumes. AW3 is going to be explosive. I think it is going to be so good we are going to be absolutely blown away. I know how much this means to the NC police department and the other agencies. They mean it when they say they will not rest until those responsible are held accountable and will not stop until justice for Jennifer is served.

Every single move MT has made from day one exudes guilt starting with not cooperating. I think the icing on the cake was lying to LE for months. I can’t even imagine being interviewed by police officers and FBI agents and lying to their faces in such a serious case with such serious consequences. That gall shows she is 100% all-in. I’m sorry but I don’t believe for a second she didn’t know what was going on during the trash odyssey (dropping off garbage in Hartford on a Friday evening before a holiday weekend is hardly the usual routine for these two wannabe elitists), the fake alibis she co-wrote, helping clean-up blood from the Tacoma, driving away with EE’s keys that they purposely removed from the car door, following him to the car wash! Attorney visit prior to charges. Back-and forth from 4JC to MS, Leaving his phone at home (he carries it always), leaving it at home is so suspicious and in no way can she deny that.

Why did FD pay with cash at the car wash??? As it was a business expense (cleaning an employee’s truck for FORE), you know darn well he’d charge it as a business expense as he did with EVERYTHING else he did including their skiing trips, hotels etc.!!!! Red flag!

At this point, I’m actually glad they’re taking their time. The state’s case has to be flawless!

FD and MT and whomever else involved will NOT get away with this. I think they both will be going to prison for a very long time. Already I think the State has a strong case, I know what’s coming is going to connect all of the missing links and boom... it’ll be so awesome when the day comes and we see their faces as the SWAT team descends on them!!!

MOO

I've long wondered about this FD quote too about 'leaving Michi' out of it.

An idea I've come up with is this: FD always believes he is the smartest guy in the room and my guess is that he is always measuring others in the world and comparing his view of their 'smartness' to himself (JF was IMO much smarter than FD but I don't think he realized this until it was too late!). My suspicion is that he did this exercise for MT and realised that she clearly wasn't as smart as he was and might not have been even smart enough to memorize and act out the 'alibi script' material and that asking MT to then get involved in whatever half baked story they were dealing with on the EE truck was simply beyond the capability of MT to handle. That's what is rough about having someone in the foxhole with you that isn't the brightest bulb, you need to manage them and what they know and I think this is what FD might have been trying to do.

Just a guess.

I don't think FD gives a rats *advertiser censored* about MT but he does care about himself so if he thought she would be a weak link on the EE truck story then it made sense in his mind to keep her out of that part of things.

MOO
Very good post! I like your way of thinking and the BBM - 'half baked' - LOL!!! There is a movie called Half Baked and it is quite hilarious!

I am so convinced that the amount of time LE is taking speaks volumes. AW3 is going to be explosive. I think it is going to be so good we are going to be absolutely blown away. I know how much this means to the NC police department and the other agencies. They mean it when they say they will not rest until those responsible are held accountable and will not stop until justice for Jennifer is served.

Every single move MT has made from day one exudes guilt starting with not cooperating. I think the icing on the cake was lying to LE for months. I can’t even imagine being interviewed by police officers and FBI agents and lying to their faces in such a serious case with such serious consequences. That gall shows she is 100% all-in. I’m sorry but I don’t believe for a second she didn’t know what was going on during the trash odyssey (dropping off garbage in Hartford on a Friday evening before a holiday weekend is hardly the usual routine for these two wannabe elitists), the fake alibis she co-wrote, helping clean-up blood from the Tacoma, driving away with EE’s keys that they purposely removed from the car door, following him to the car wash! Attorney visit prior to charges. Back-and forth from 4JC to MS, Leaving his phone at home (he carries it always), leaving it at home is so suspicious and in no way can she deny that.

Why did FD pay with cash at the car wash??? As it was a business expense (cleaning an employee’s truck for FORE), you know darn well he’d charge it as a business expense as he did with EVERYTHING else he did including their skiing trips, hotels etc.!!!! Red flag!

At this point, I’m actually glad they’re taking their time. The state’s case has to be flawless!

FD and MT and whomever else involved will NOT get away with this. I think they both will be going to prison for a very long time. Already I think the State has a strong case, I know what’s coming is going to connect all of the missing links and boom... it’ll be so awesome when the day comes and we see their faces as the SWAT team descends on them!!!

MOO
Your post takes me back to my Clue Board..

I’m Starting to think it’s NOT the :

Dumpster
Reservoir
Shovel
Incinerator
Concrete

At this juncture, with no body...

I think someone met FD at one of his properties and took JD off his hands .

He didn’t have time to hide her body (this well) it’s been 5 months and nothing has been found. Plus, he ONLY had 1 1|2 hours and he was an amateur.

He was merely left with the clean up, rags and car cleaning . He did kill her but , he didn’t dispose of her .

Poison Ivy was from running thru the woods
To get to JD’s house , swatting at weeds that he didn’t know was poison ivy , digging up the knife he planted or tying his shoe .
Moo

BBM: About the bold by me....this fact has always made me wonder if FD did in fact sneak inside JD's house that evening (perhaps to grab a key or unlock a window), thus the reason it was on his mind and he was already making an excuse for it? What if he had had to go the bathroom? Was he not allowed inside?
I'd be curious to see pics from that night, I'm imaging there are some with him and the kids maybe? I wonder if he had already cut his hair/shaved at that point.

I am honestly shocked JD's remains have not surfaced in some manner. It is so sad to think that having her remains found would actually be a relief to so many at this point.
FD had to have a supervisor present during visitation with the kids. Supervisor was Dennis Puebla as per Heller ruling granting temporary custody to GF. Puebla takes notes at all visits and reports to GAL Meehan. IMO this is most likely the witness who overheard the “DNA in House” comment. Puebla would also certainly know whether FD went into the house that day.
IMO I imagine that the kids might have gently been asked, early on, what was your mom wearing that morning when she dropped you off. Standard question in missing persons case. Became all the more important a week later when JDs VV T-shirt and bra was found bloody in the Albany Ave trash.
MOO.

I hope AW3 is stunning.

MOO
I have a feeling AW3 will be absolutely stunning!

Yes, Mr. Bowman seemed emotional and has seemed very invested in protecting MT.

Just throwing this out there, as I haven't read it and because it's another possibility, not that I have anything to back it up.

What if Mr. Bowman is personally invested because of MT's persuasive ways with men? She's clearly manipulative with men, manipulative in general.

His allowing her to take the 5th throughout suggests either his guidelines are slipping or he's compromised by others' input, or - something.

suppose MT said: I have primary custody of my daughter; I have been involved with FD and now his wife is missing; I need help. She could present herself as a basically innocent person in bad circumstances. No attorney meeting with her before any charges were presented would know what evidence there was against her and the attorney also might not know any of the details of FD's divorce proceedings and civil suits.

BBM: About the bold by me....this fact has always made me wonder if FD did in fact sneak inside JD's house that evening (perhaps to grab a key or unlock a window), thus the reason it was on his mind and he was already making an excuse for it? What if he had had to go the bathroom? Was he not allowed inside?
I'd be curious to see pics from that night, I'm imaging there are some with him and the kids maybe? I wonder if he had already cut his hair/shaved at that point.

I am honestly shocked JD's remains have not surfaced in some manner. It is so sad to think that having her remains found would actually be a relief to so many at this point.

I wonder if he used the visit to scope out the house and decide where to hide.

Where did the adoring couple go after the dumpster drive? Dinner?

I really struggle with the calculated depravity of this. And the teamwork.

It remains an assumption that Jennifer's body was actually IN the Tacoma. We only know for sure that her blood was, but that could've been transferred from the trash bags themselves. Which means, if he did dispose of or transfer her body prior to getting into the Tacoma, he had her in the back presumably of her vehicle, on or wrapped in the rug he later left propped by the restaurant, another possible source of blood transfer to the Tacoma. And that would mean he disappeared her between her house and the Tacoma. Are there dumpsters in a near enough radius that go to a DIFFERENT landfill? As a builder, he'd know ALL the ways of disposing of hard to dispose of items.

Could he have arranged other vehicles in the area? MT seems to like following him around in other vehicles.... maybe his smirk is because he knows LE is looking in all the wrong places. They might find evidence of a crime (and they have) but they won't find her because he had a double back, super decoy different Odyssey of Stupid Deception evil trick play in the real script. Another not-so-accidental slip into NY perhaps.

Did he have time to back the Suburban up to another dumpster?

I hope there are no plea deals for anyone.

Just evidence upon evidence upon evidence and multiple life sentences. He thinks he disappeared one person, but each of those children lost a mother forever.

A thousand tragedies.

MOO

MOO
I had to add that not once but twice as I was writing this post, auto correct on my phone suggested, for two different words, “SKI!” Hmmm!!! Isn’t that just eery?!!

Now I have to add as I was writing this reply, it suggested “JUSTICE”as I was writing the word “just!”
Moo

Who has a handle on the timeline? As I recall, Jennifer's Suburban left her neighborhood at, was it, 10:25 am.... how much later is there movement of the Tacoma?

Anyone in the area? Could he get to the Bronx on 95 and back in that time? Albany in the evening, the Bronx or somewhere similar in the morning?

Is it possible HE wasn't driving the Tacoma? Could MT have been in it the whole time? Or was she at 4JC for sure, making FD's phone look busy as always.

I still think the very first thing he'd do, after leaving her house is make her gone.

How can he care so little? There aren't words.

MOO

It remains an assumption that Jennifer's body was actually IN the Tacoma. We only know for sure that her blood was, but that could've been transferred from the trash bags themselves. Which means, if he did dispose of or transfer her body prior to getting into the Tacoma, he had her in the back presumably of her vehicle, on or wrapped in the rug he later left propped by the restaurant, another possible source of blood transfer to the Tacoma. And that would mean he disappeared her between her house and the Tacoma. Are there dumpsters in a near enough radius that go to a DIFFERENT landfill? As a builder, he'd know ALL the ways of disposing of hard to dispose of items.

Could he have arranged other vehicles in the area? MT seems to like following him around in other vehicles.... maybe his smirk is because he knows LE is looking in all the wrong places. They might find evidence of a crime (and they have) but they won't find her because he had a double back, super decoy different Odyssey of Stupid Deception evil trick play in the real script. Another not-so-accidental slip into NY perhaps.

Just evidence upon evidence upon evidence and multiple life sentences. He thinks he disappeared one person, but each of those children lost a mother forever.

A thousand tragedies.

MOO

Well we know they stopped at home because after the odyssey, the neighbor’s camera caught him getting the mail and pulling-in to 4 JC. How crazy, he just stops and gets the mail after ILLEGALLY dumping bags of items soaked in his wife’s blood hours after his wife went missing, as if it was just an ordinary day!

Oh but let’s not forget, he loves his children! Loves them! Yes, that’s what a loving father does on a Friday night! I can’t wait to hear how he explains to everyone how he came into possession of his children’s mother’s bloody shirt, bra and cleaning items, and why he drove to Hartford to dump them and why he stuffed altered license plates down a storm drain?!!! Also, why he had JF’s car mat and propped it up against a restaurant’s wall. He can’t claim it wasn’t him driving his truck as MT already admitted it was him and she was in the passenger seat on her phone and also the camera caught his return at the mailbox and the timing was accurate.

It’s so pathetic how he thinks these cold-hard facts are just going to disappear. No, sorry FD, they are going to be broadcasted on a large movie screen in the courtroom in color and high definition quality to clearly prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was him.
Keep living the high life FD, your free days are numbered!

moo

Last edited:

A thousand tragedies.

MOO

There is No way that FD ran thru the woods with rags, where did the rags come from to clean up the garage ? FD didn’t have enough time to go inside JD’s house and chance upon some rags.

FD had to think quickly , he realized he could use her bra, shirt and pants (that aren’t accounted for) to mop up her blood in the garage .

After using her clothes to mop up , he wrapped her naked body into JD’s car carpet and drove to a predetermined location.

Maybe, like @Megnut states FD drove JD’s suburban somewhere then rolled JD’s body out of the Carpet and into an awaiting vehicle , garbage can, dumpster in a secluded location .

FD then drove back to the Tacoma location without JD’s body. He grabbed JD’s bloody clothes and bloody carpet and flung it all into the front seat of the Tacoma where the blood seeped out.

Maybe , the blood in the Tacoma wasn’t from JD’s actual body being in the car .

It can’t be that easy to carry a stiff carpet with a body inside , place it on the front seat of a truck parked close to a busy street without anyone noticing in broad daylight.

Yes, outforjustice, that's making more sense to me. If he figured Hartford for the trash bags, then I'll bet he'd gone in the opposite direction with her body.

I hate typing all of this.

Such utter disregard he had for Jennifer. Such a lovely, loving mother...

When, where and how did he wind up with dozens of individual bags to throw away? Did he transfer those from her car to the Tacoma? Or did he get those bags from MT later?

He knew he had to hurry.

It's perhaps telling that MT may not actually know if Jennifer's body was in the Tacoma, she only surmised it because of what LE said about her blood.

I wonder what FD wore that day. I'm picturing something lycra, half running suit, half cold water waterskiing skin.... maybe he took that off in the garage and stuffed all the towels and clothes and everything into that, and that's what leaked onto the Tacoma seats. Could he have distributed it into multiple bags at 4JC?

Why is MT keeping his dirty secrets? As a mother herself, has she no heart for those children?

Jennifer, sweet Jennifer, where are you?

My speculations only

There is No way that FD ran thru the woods with rags, where did the rags come from to clean up the garage ? FD didn’t have enough time to go inside JD’s house and chance upon some rags.

FD had to think quickly , he realized he could use her bra, shirt and pants (that aren’t accounted for) to mop up her blood in the garage .

After using her clothes to mop up , he wrapped her naked body into JD’s car carpet and drove to a predetermined location.

Maybe, like @Megnut states FD drove JD’s suburban somewhere then rolled JD’s body out of the Carpet and into an awaiting vehicle , garbage can, dumpster in a secluded location .

FD then drove back to the Tacoma location without JD’s body. He grabbed JD’s bloody clothes and bloody carpet and flung it all into the front seat of the Tacoma where the blood seeped out.

Maybe , the blood in the Tacoma wasn’t from JD’s actual body being in the car .

It can’t be that easy to carry a stiff carpet with a body inside , place it on the front seat of a truck parked close to a busy street without anyone noticing in broad daylight.
It doesn't make sense to me that he would not ditch the carpet along with JD if she was transferred to another vehicle or dumpster. It really is a puzzle. Rigor Mortis starts to set in at 2 hours and completes at about 8 hours depending on things like temperature. So JD body would still be flexible at 10:25. Some time back there was alot of discussion about how FD would get her into the Tacoma at WP. There was a great youtube video by a guy called Gray Hughes that showed real life mapping of where the cars were parked at WP and the timeline.
The timeline has a hole of 20-25 minutes on the trip back to Farmington from WP. It took much longer to get to the first rest station camera than would be expected. There is a dump station very close to Mountain Spring and WL. It is not known if FD or JD had stickers to access the facility. I do wonder if that place was checked or if they have cameras. And why wouldn't the rags and mops be dumped the same place as JD? I would be surprised if JD clothes would be anything near sufficient to mop up blood. Seems she would be in a pool of blood already. But maybe not. I think the clothes were separate from her body because she was humiliated before her death. I feel that very strongly for some reason. I think the blood in the Tacoma was from transfer from FD or an accomplice, not from JD. I think when we find out the truth of how things happened, it's going to be very simple and we will all wonder why we missed what was right under our noses.

It doesn't make sense to me that he would not ditch the carpet along with JD if she was transferred to another vehicle or dumpster. It really is a puzzle. Rigor Mortis starts to set in at 2 hours and completes at about 8 hours depending on things like temperature. So JD body would still be flexible at 10:25. Some time back there was alot of discussion about how FD would get her into the Tacoma at WP. There was a great youtube video by a guy called Gray Hughes that showed real life mapping of where the cars were parked at WP and the timeline.
The timeline has a hole of 20-25 minutes on the trip back to Farmington from WP. It took much longer to get to the first rest station camera than would be expected. There is a dump station very close to Mountain Spring and WL. It is not known if FD or JD had stickers to access the facility. I do wonder if that place was checked or if they have cameras. And why wouldn't the rags and mops be dumped the same place as JD? I would be surprised if JD clothes would be anything near sufficient to mop up blood. Seems she would be in a pool of blood already. But maybe not. I think the clothes were separate from her body because she was humiliated before her death. I feel that very strongly for some reason. I think the blood in the Tacoma was from transfer from FD or an accomplice, not from JD. I think when we find out the truth of how things happened, it's going to be very simple and we will all wonder why we missed what was right under our noses.

Good points .
Hmmm Ok , so...

WHY didn’t FD dispose of everything in ONE location?

Carpet , JD’s body, JD’s clothes, sponges , rags and license plates .

WHY aren’t all these items with JD’s body, WHY did he feel the need to separate these from JD ?

What does that tell us .. anything ?

Wouldn’t a normal murderer throw ALL the items in the dumpster at once ,
Bury everything Together ,
Pour concrete over ALL of it,
Sink it ALL in the reservoir,
Burn ALL of it,
Chop ALL of it .

Doesn’t make sense ...

Moo

suppose MT said: I have primary custody of my daughter; I have been involved with FD and now his wife is missing; I need help. She could present herself as a basically innocent person in bad circumstances. No attorney meeting with her before any charges were presented would know what evidence there was against her and the attorney also might not know any of the details of FD's divorce proceedings and civil suits.
This might have been an option if she were innocent. She still most likely would have needed counsel given her 'relationship' with FD. But innocent people go to LE on missing cases all the time and things work out ok because even though they will be investigated, they have zero to hide. MT IMO had much to hide and I think we have just seen the very tiny tip of the iceberg as to the various things that MT had to hide. I do wonder who MT confided in and how she ended up with Atty Bowman. My speculation is that she might have confided in Mama A on the 25th perhaps? IDK, but MT was set up to get better treatment from LE and IMO it must have been because of her atty intervention. Hopefully with AW3 we might learn more about the MT timeline as its been hazy at best so far. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum