Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good guesses, afitzy. I think the judge/courts/State are doing everything in their power to proceed with the civil trial against FD on 12/3.

The main reason I believe this is because every single time MT (or FD for that matter) has gone to court, it has seemed to be a very brief and content-free 'continuance' to a new date and nothing else (aside from closed door meetings beforehand). They certainly give the impression that they're punting, punting, punting...

My guess is that they (LE/State/judges) don't want the criminal trials to get ahead of the civil trial in December because the civil trial is going to be an explosive dressing down of FD (and MT for that matter) and establishment of their motive, motive, motive... for the murder of Jennifer.

Moo, Moo, Moo
@Twistinginthewind, from your mouth to GOD/or divine being of your choosing's ear!

I just looked again and Atty Weinstein filed to compel compliance with open discovery items in 30 days but we haven't seen an order to mandate this by Judge Noble that I see. Not sure why it has been radio silence from the Judge in Civil Court as there are any number of pending motions to resolve I think. I keep hoping for a final judgment to simply show up one day as a one line order from Judge Noble but I don't think it will happen unfortunately! We also haven't seen Atty. P. respond to the Judge Noble order either after Atty Weinstein filed a motion for the Judge to reconsider. So, Atty. P. is still in the deposition mix possibly as it would be great to figure out the Greek Benefactor situation once and for all and see where all this money is coming from to support FD five or six attys.
MOO

Even before AW2 came out I was wondering if there was any connection to the Metro North train stop on Talmadge Hill. It can be accessed through the six-acre area walking south on Lapham across the Merrit Parkway. It takes you into the upper parking areas which are usually full. Not sure for a pre-holiday Friday.

Just wondering if FD could have gotten help from someone arriving/leaving via the train to Springdale, glenbrook, or Stamford stations? MOO.

"The dogs searched an area near the bridge that carries Lapham Road over the Merritt Parkway shortly after it was scoured by an FBI Evidence Response Team. Officers with dogs were also seen late Monday afternoon searching on the other side of the Merritt Parkway from the park in a six-acre area the town is considering selling. For much of Monday law enforcement vehicles parked on the three-quarters-of-a-mile road where Dulos’s black Chevy Suburban was found by police on Friday, May 24"
Super interesting idea...person just gets dropped off 1/2 mile from Waveny at Talmadge Hill and possibly leaves the same way. I have to go back and double check if Metro North has cameras in place at Talmadge Hill. I do believe Metro North has cameras on the trains but I'm not sure if they are in all cars. Stamford Station has an extensive network of CCTV so the person might have been captured there boarding the train to NC as its on a satellite branch of Metro North and leaves from Stamford Station.

MOO

I definitely have the sense that we are in a holding pattern for the murder charges (yes, murder charges for both FD and MT), not because LE doesn’t have enough evidence, but because they are carefully and slowly developing the motive, AND because they do not want the criminal trial coming first, which it would have to do if murder charges come down now. This is one of the reasons for the relentless stalling and delaying and refusing to produce documents or otherwise cooperate. And ALL of FD’s lawyers know this-and it is especially important to NP and AB that the civil case never makes it to court before the criminal trials commence. This is one of the ugliest cases I’ve ever seen here-not because Jennifer’s murder is more heinous than any others (it isn’t), but because it has so many complicated layers to it-starting from when FD stalked and wooed Jennifer for her family’s money; a crime so long in the making that it disgusts me. I don’t think these two are the criminal masterminds that they imagine themselves to be-they’ve gotten a little lucky, but they’ve also gotten unlucky (or stupid), too. It’s hard to be patient, but I think the reward in the end will be worth it

For those interested in reading some of the Civil Court documents here is Atty Weinstein motion talking about not being noticed properly by Atty Bowman and the ongoing issues with MT taking the 5th in all questions at her deposition, Atty Bowman's IMO 'masterstroke' REDACTED affidavit that seems to have rubbed Atty Weinstein the wrong way (totally understandable IMO) and Atty Bowman's second REDACTED memo that deals with some of the issues he is concerned with regarding MT being deposed but it a bit hard to follow because of the extensive use of REDACTED. It was interesting to see Atty Bowman say that MT did invoke the 5th on counsels recommendation as my prior recollection was that she would be answering questions 1 by 1 and not invoking the 5th on all questions. I do still wonder if Mama A and her possible other attys are driving the legal bus for MT and Atty Bowman is simply a bag man and front and centre in court because he is a member of the CT Bar?

Reading these documents today I do wonder what has been happening behind the scenes to change the situation with MT? Could this indicate that talks with the State for some kind of cooperation agreement have stalled, or is it the opposite that talks are ongoing but slow? no MT testimony happening anywhere?

IDK, any ideas would be appreciated.

MOO

I believe it’s the above bolded and underlined. It is my firmly held belief that MT and her crew wanted a deal that would involve NO prison time for her part in this-and furthermore, as we know, she has lied extensively and extravagantly in her version of cooperating. There is no way the authorities would agree to no prison time for her, and IMO this is when all meaningful talks broke down. They may not need her truthful testimony anymore, anyway. She is from a family that doesn’t have any problem committing criminal acts to benefit themselves, and we know that Mama A successfully circumvented a prison term by turning the office where her crimes were committed, into her legal defense office-there is no way she has counseled her daughter to cooperate and tell the truth-especially when the truth will put her in prison. IMO, this is why Bowman will not allow her to answer the deposition questions. And when the criminal charges come down, she won’t answer then, either. The only question I have is if it’s mostly to protect herself, or FD, or a little of both. You see, those early statements by NP about how much FD loves her trouble me. I don’t know what it is, but there is something weird, and creepy and unnecessary about those statements-and it means something important to her. He shouldn’t have had to say it publicly, and yet he did so, several times. Was it for MT, or what?

I am simply amazed that anyone could adjust to having that ankle bracelet! Especially sauntering around in quaint New England towns.
Coffee shops, Whole Foods, upscale car washes etc.
Blows me away.
MOO.
I hope the general public is glaring at his ankle everywhere he goes.
they don't have to say a word. Just stare.

I hope the general public is glaring at his ankle everywhere he goes.
they don't have to say a word. Just stare.
Just had a tragic case in FL where a perp (now charged with murder of his STBX) was wearing an ankle bracelet. I am not sure about potentially violent offenders being out on bail and wearing these bracelets makes much of a difference. We have seen absolute laxness in the CT oversight of FD and MT (1 month back in State and neither Judge nor Colangelo knew about it) of the 2 bracelet wearers in this sad case. I would feel much more comfortable with them both in jail pending trial and I firmly believe both represent significant flight risks. MOO

Just had a tragic case in FL where a perp (now charged with murder of his STBX) was wearing an ankle bracelet. I am not sure about potentially violent offenders being out on bail and wearing these bracelets makes much of a difference. We have seen absolute laxness in the CT oversight of FD and MT (1 month back in State and neither Judge nor Colangelo knew about it) of the 2 bracelet wearers in this sad case. I would feel much more comfortable with them both in jail pending trial and I firmly believe both represent significant flight risks. MOO
It's well known in high crime areas, especially juveniles, that ankle monitors are a joke. Committing crimes while wearing the bracelets. There needs to be a better way.
MOO.

IMO, this is a huge case (civil) involving fraud, money laundering, and real estate fraud. I believe we have only seen the obvious. The rest will come out eventually if the Feds investigate thoroughly. Or this could be “small potatoes” in the Feds’ view. Sadly, the fraud and money issues resulted in a murder and attempted cover-up. All this is strictly my own opinion.

After all the pieces are placed in line, we'll see a movie entitled GREED, following FD's and his associates. MOO.
We will be surprised at how many characters are involved, finally being exposed.
Lack of ethics, dishonesty, and fraud will be uncovered through thorough investigation.
Here, the Murder Charge, awaits us.
The long wait, is required, to plod through the many evil channels being discovered.
Again, GREED is the motive.
MOO.

FD's Main defense is that he never left Farmington that day, so he would absolutely Need his phone pinging IN Farmington that morning. In order for it to ping, it would have to be powered on.

IMO.
It's been intimated here before that MT is on camera driving the Suburban. I noted it and moved on because the poster is legitimate and likely doesn't want to say how she knows this. It has also been stated here that there is video of FD coming in the back way to WL. If that is the case though, I would think he would have been arrested for murder by now. JMO.

There is, without a doubt, video of him going through the woods behind JDs house.

I definitely have the sense that we are in a holding pattern for the murder charges (yes, murder charges for both FD and MT), not because LE doesn’t have enough evidence, but because they are carefully and slowly developing the motive, AND because they do not want the criminal trial coming first, which it would have to do if murder charges come down now. This is one of the reasons for the relentless stalling and delaying and refusing to produce documents or otherwise cooperate. And ALL of FD’s lawyers know this-and it is especially important to NP and AB that the civil case never makes it to court before the criminal trials commence. This is one of the ugliest cases I’ve ever seen here-not because Jennifer’s murder is more heinous than any others (it isn’t), but because it has so many complicated layers to it-starting from when FD stalked and wooed Jennifer for her family’s money; a crime so long in the making that it disgusts me. I don’t think these two are the criminal masterminds that they imagine themselves to be-they’ve gotten a little lucky, but they’ve also gotten unlucky (or stupid), too. It’s hard to be patient, but I think the reward in the end will be worth it

I agree with you 100%

Is that the one who removed his bracelet, then hopped a flight to western state, then took a
cruise to Mexico?
that's not uncommon around my area. People
just laugh at the ankle bracelets.

/was closely investigat

I'm not sure I believe the FD claim that the marriage began to break down in 2010 as this info is inconsistent with JF accounts in the blogs. BUT, if 2010 was when FD wandering eye really started to wander in terms of affairs and planning his 'escape' then he and his entire family had an extended time to essentially 'empty the Farber coffers' in a way that would be hard to trace and find at this point. IMO it would take a very committed FBI team with the assistance of INTERPOL and Greek authorities to pull out all stops to rip apart the finances of the extended Duolos/Dulos family. I do think JF and her atty's in FC were heading down this path of the Greek family and that is why the FD Greek Family spoke out so strongly to 'leave us alone'.
MOO

Interestingly, I think he might have told the truth and 2010 is an accurate date about the marriage starting to break down. I recall reading somewhere (& forgive me, I can't remember where or who said it .... but I know I saw it) that Jennifer had her last baby in the hopes it would help her marriage and if that child is 8 years old now, then the date works. And btw, this isn't uncommon - many women have another baby thinking it will save a marriage or relationship. Unfortunately it usually doesn't & often has the opposite effect :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee