Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just the lighting or did FD dye his hair?

I believe he did-it used to be more gray. He is trying to be more handsome, which is what he needs for his “charm” to work. Can you believe that this works on some people? I don’t have anything against hair dye, but men who aren’t looking in the mirror all the time don’t tend to do it. He’s such a creep!

Last edited:
Translation: My only concern is my children and their trust funds and I can't wait to see them again even though I haven't contributed a penny in child support for them and I haven't bothered to even "pretend look" or show any concern for the mother they love dearly & must deeply miss.

And btw, why does the press cater to him like that with the microphones set up outside the courthouse? He's not a celebrity, he's a suspected murderer who doesn't deserve any attention. Nothing he says is of any importance. The only people I want to hear from are LE & the only words I want to hear are: You're under arrest Mr. Dulos.
MOO.

100% Agree with above BBM! The press needs to stop paying ANY ATTENTION to FD....We can hear about him, but the press in enabling him to violate the no contact order on a regular basis. IMO...MOO

You never know! Perhaps we will hear it played eventually at trial down the line! If warrants were in place the technology exists to listen to what was said inside the FD vehicle as the State Police vehicle (actually multiples) surrounded them on the drive to Litchfield. That would be incredible to hear if it were done.

Possible ideas for convo:

MT to FD: What is this DNA swab thing they want us to do?

FD: They want to see if we might have been in certain places or touched certain things.

MT: You mean they can figure that out just by taking a swab? And why do we have to go to Litchfield it is so far away and I need to do something about my hair as its a mess.

FD: WAIT, I thought you understood all this as we talking about it when we were working on the 'alibi scripts'. It was super impt for you to wear gloves at all times and the paper booties over your shoes. You did this didn't you?

MT: No way, I hate those rubber gloves and I always feel like I'm going to fall when I wear the paper booties. You didn't tell me it was that important! I thought is was something I kinda had to do if I wanted to.

FD: No, I told you you had to wear the gloves, tie up your hair and wear the booties at all times.

MT: You didn't say that and you never told me to tie up my hair. If I didn't do this then what does it mean?

FD: You are [REDACTED] Michi, sorry.

MOO

This issue of what LE found in JFD's garage is interesting. I'll see if I can find it, but NP made a comment after AW2, I think, that he wants to know if there were other people's DNA or fingerprints left in the garage....He had a couple of people in mind...specifically. Didn't hear anymore about that claim. MOO

The other important issue that was going on with Dr Lopez was his communication with the GAL about the children and what the GAL did/didn't do in this regard. Most of this testimony is understandably sealed but when looking at motive options it is hard to not include this on the list as certainly being possible IMO.

As we saw FD again mention his children as he was leaving the court today, its hard to not see that custody and any associated $ must have played into the FD calculus as to motive. JF continued to fight consistently hard about custody and the emotional and physical well being of the children and Dr. Lopez was key to this analysis and equation IMO. FD on multiple occasions seemed unwilling or incapable of understanding the impact of the overall divorce situation and the MT/daughter situation on the children so far as the court records show. Dr. Lopez might have been due for a debriefing by the court and Judge Heller and JF atty and perhaps this might have derailed FD argument for custody? This is pure speculation as the Dr Lopez testimony never happened but thinking about what he might have said and perhaps its long term impact, could perhaps shed some light on motive IMO. Its hard to talk about the impact of divorce on children as for many its a devastating situation from which many don't recover. But, if FD thought that custody might have been forever altered by the testimony then perhaps that enter the motive equation as well IMO. Ditto on this speculation for the Nanny deposition as she was on the frontline of dealing with the children on a daily basis and would have a POV on how they were coping and managing the situation, or not. No need for many words on JF deposition on the issue of the children as she no doubt felt strongly about the psychological impact of the divorce on the children and in particular the 2 oldest.

The overall situation of the divorce was heartbreaking but perhaps the custody arrangement analysis had reached a pivotal point in Family Court and so could have driven FD/MT choices in the weeks before the testimony was due? IDK, just random speculation on the ongoing topic of motive/s.
MOO

Custody also appears to be a motive in the Berreth case going on right now.
As regards the testimony of LA the nanny, while we don’t know the identity of the “babysitter” mentioned here, given the dates it is likely that it is the same person who was scheduled to testify the week after JD went missing, and if so that testimony was likely to be highly damaging to FD.

The mother alleged that Fotis Dulos threatened to kidnap their children on May 30, 2017, if she did not agree to his terms in the divorce settlement and that he had bought a gun that year.

Jennifer Dulos described an incident on June 3, 2017, in which Fotis Dulos allegedly became enraged over her scheduled activities for their children on a Saturday morning because he felt that they should be waterskiing instead. Jennifer Dulos claimed that her husband would force the children to train as professional waterskiiers, even though they did not want to, but they were "all afraid to disobey," she stated.

"He got within inches of my face and berated me" the court documents state. "I was scared and tried to leave the room. He followed me upstairs and into a bedroom, where he shut the door and blocked it so that I was trapped as he verbally attacked me and physically intimidated me."

The couple's daughter and babysitter were allegedly in the room at the time and witnessed Fotis Dulos blocking the door, according to the court documents.”

Estranged husband of missing Connecticut mother arrested in her disappearance

IIRC there was also a financial accounting of Fore coming due in FC that week as well. FD could have been cornered by both the custody and financial sides of things and realized he was about to lose it all big time.

231.00 10/15/2019 P MOTION TO REARGUE/RECONSIDER
Document.gif

RE: THE ORDER GRANTING MOT. TO QUASH DEPO. OF NORMAN PATTIS, ESQ. (#214.00)
RESULT: Denied 11/5/2019 HON CESAR NOBLE

231.86 11/05/2019 C ORDER
Document.gif
newred.gif

@jscheckerTV
Fotis Dulos arrives at Stamford Court for today’s case connected to the disappearance of his wife #JenniferDulos. Attorney Norm Pattis can’t make it and I’m told a new member of the defense team will ask for a continuance at the hearing.
@News12CT

Dulos case moved to January 7th and we’re done here.
@News12CT

Dulos was in court for 15 seconds. Judge schedules next court date for January 7. None of pending motions were addressed
Will ANY Court Appearance EVER be longer than 15 seconds ..It’s mind boggling.
Just phone it in.

Document.gif

Document.gif
newred.gif

I do hope Atty Weinstein gives some thought to appealing this decision. Just not sure what is going on with Judge Noble in Civil Court and why Atty. P. appears to be receiving preferential treatment? Perhaps Judge Noble doesn't want to deal with Atty. P. ongoing appeals but truly that doesn't seem to be a valid concern IMO given the goldmine of information that Atty. P. could be relative to key issues being searched out by Atty Weinstein in the Civil Case.
MOO

This issue of what LE found in JFD's garage is interesting. I'll see if I can find it, but NP made a comment after AW2, I think, that he wants to know if there were other people's DNA or fingerprints left in the garage....He had a couple of people in mind...specifically. Didn't hear anymore about that claim. MOO
Yes, Atty. P. made this complaint about no garage discovery being in his hot little hands from the State yet. MOO

Is there no judge in Ct who is unafraid to bring down the hammer??? Get it moving, you guys! What is wrong with the justice system in Ct?
Agree, Its a sad situation and ongoing disappointment as I very much thought that the Civil Case would/could/maybe be wrapped up in 2019. Pure pipe dream/401 thinking on my part. MOO

Agree, Its a sad situation and ongoing disappointment as I very much thought that the Civil Case would/could/maybe be wrapped up in 2019. Pure pipe dream/401 thinking on my part. MOO

I really think that Team FO wants to make sure that the civil case is not adjudicated before the criminal trial commences. It’s a problem for him if the conclusions in the civil case are used against him in the criminal trial, because they are relevant as to motive.

Fotis Dulos made his last court appearance of this year on Wednesday, but a judge didn’t address any of the pending motions in his two cases tied to the disappearance of his estranged wife Jennifer Farber Dulos.

For the first time his case was placed on the regular arraignment docket and not held in a separate courtroom.
His regular attorney Norm Pattis didn’t attend the Wednesday hearing and Judge John Blawie wasn’t on the bench (must be why FD wasnt
commended for charging his bracelet,IMO)

Instead Judge Gary White handled the brief appearance, which came between accepting a plea for drunk driving and a continuance of a larceny case. Blawie has said last month at Dulos’ last court appearance that he would take up Pattis’ motion to dismiss the initial tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution charges from his first arrest in June.
After brief court appearance, Fotis Dulos says all he wants us to do is see his children. His estranged wife is still missing.

Document.gif

Document.gif
newred.gif

Is this re the civil case? Also the one above that I asked about? TIA! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member